• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open My Hero Academia RP

This is a RP based off of the Manga and Anime series Boku no Hero Academia or My Hero Academia. I got nothing better to describe this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------Rules-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1- Follow Pokecharms rules
2- the usual, no one liners and such
3- Shippings is allowed but nothing too mature
4- Use Grammar and punctuations
5- No OP powers
6- Have fun

Bios:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Quirk:
Quirk Weakness:
Costume: (optional):

Last edited:
Bios:
Name: Kazumi "Kaz" Fujiwara
Appearance: Pale skin with white hair and blue eyes. Short with a flat chest and scrawny body. Wears a white tank top with a black jacket and grey cargo pants with black tennis shoes.
Personality: Quiet, practically a mute and anti-social. Lacks self-confidence, but has a kind heart and is always encouraging.
Quirk: Generator (Emits and controls electricity from her body).
Quirk Weakness: Has a limited voltage amount that if she uses up will leave her powerless.
Costume: (optional): TBD

Name: Hiro Adachi
age 15
Gender Male
appearance: Spikey black hair, White T shirt with a blue button down shirt with black jeans and white T shirts.
Quirk: telekinesis.
quirk weakness: Over using his powers can result in weakness in his body. He can also only move what he sees.
Costume: TBA

Name: Daigo Taruga
Appearance: has spiky white hair with a ice blue headband,he has blackish blue eyes,and ice blue hoodie and black jeans
Personality: Daigo has normal white skin he has a fairly normal body he acts like the cool kid and is somewhat expereanced and is suprisingly friendly once you get to know him
Quirk: Cryokinesis (control ice and frost)
Quirk Weakness: intense heat can render Daigo's powers useless
Costume:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I haven't fully watched season 1 yet, but I'm about midway through it. Though, I love the anime and I was hoping to find an RP for this.
Name: Veno Kaspuzen
Appearance: Red hair; Black eyes; Black undershirt, jeans, and high-tops. Red laces and hoodie; Averagely tall
Personality: Can be hot-headed at times (see what I did there?) but is usually nice. He stays calm when people get angry at him, but there are a couple of things that push his buttons.
Quirk: Pyrokinesis (controls fire and heat)
Quirk Weakness: He has an amount of "fuel." If Veno overuses his quirk, nothing will come out and he'll be powerless (similar to everyone's weakness)
Costume: (optional): https://pokecharms.com/works/venos-costume.39380/

Last edited:
Welp, here's mine.

Name: Yukino Miyamoto
Appearance: Short blonde hair, and blue-colored eyes. She usually wears a pink tank top, with ripped jean shorts, and black boots (4 inch heel). (Do clothes even matter, though? I mean, won't the majority of the RP take in UA, which means our characters will have to wear the school uniform) Even though she wears her boots with high heels, she is really tall herself standing at 5'07". Although very young, she has many tattoos on her right arm.
Personality: Rambunctious, and is all over the place. She is very trusting, which can be her weakness at times. She's also a bit...how do I put it...frisky. In a fight, she likes to go all out, and she also wants to make sure her opponent is going all out as well.
Quirk: Quirk Absorption and Release. If any Emitter Quirk attacks her, she can absorb the attack and throw it back at the opponent twice as hard.
Quirk Weakness: If she absorbs too much of a Quirk's power, then she'll become extremely ill in the stomach.
Costume: I'll make it later. :p

Name: Rowina Young
Appearance: Rowina has long golden hair and bright green eyes, she usually wears a pair of torn blue denim jeans, a purple t-shirt with a white jacket over the top, a pair of boots, a pair of earphones and two messenger bags which she has over each shoulder with the straps crossing over.
Personality: Rowina is a very smart girl who spends most of her time fiddling with and modifying machinery and everyday tools wether for the use of her quirk or just for her entertainment.
Quirk: Weponise (Rowina can use her powers to draw out the electricity inside electrical items and form the items and electricity into weapons. e.g. Rowina can harnes the electricity in a mouse (computer not animal) and form the electricity into a blade while using the mouse as a hilt)
Quirk Weakness: Rowina has to have something that runs on electricity to use her quirk, Rowinas quirk will uses up a lot of electricity so small appliances like a mouse or remote won't last very long.
Costume: A black visor which she can use as a phone, headset and to connect with and control drones, phones and computers.

A black suit like Black Widows from Civil War but it has green lines going down it.

A pair of black leather gloves which have batteries around the wrists.

Two anklets with batteries placed around it.

A pair of black boots.

Last edited:
Name: Ryuji Shoku
Appearance: He is tall for his age with straight brown hair and Blue eyes, He is often wearing a Blue jacket with a red t-shirt and snow white jeans
Personality: Loves a good fight but he also would do anything for friends and family but at times can be hot headed
Quirk: Dragon bone armor- His body generates an armor from the nearby materials making them like bone, rising his strength and defense
Quirk Weakness: Fossilization- Eventully when a part of the armor is hit to much it becomes fossilised so Ryuji must rest so it can recover
Costume: (optional): TBA

Last edited:
Name: Seth Kunaita
Appearance: Tall and skinny, very dark short brown hair, light brown eyes. (I don't think street clothing is necessary, depending on where this RP is starting, so when clarification happens I may add to this.)
Personality: Seth is quite cold, and is always ready to come in with a scathing remark. Despite this, he only judges those that he believes are complacent or lack skill, and really respects those who earn it. He gets extremely bitter, and holds a grudge.
Quirk: Chainspike
Quirk Type - Emitter
Quirk Range - Varies
A composite quirk (a combination of two Quirks inherited from parents), this allows the user to generate metal chains of varying length from their wrists, and also generate long lines of metallic spikes along these same chains. These can be used as weapons.
Quirk Weakness: Can be hard to control multiple chains at once, so there is a limit to how many he can hold. Chains and spikes can be separated to make them less useful. Requires concentration to first release the chains and spikes.
Costume: (optional):
https://pokecharms.com/works/my-hero-academia-oc-seth-kunaitas-costume.39532/

Other: Is the son of an ex-villain, known as Slayspike. He's been imprisoned since Seth was 4, after he was defeated by the pro hero Endeavour. Ever since his quirk manifested, he's been receiving guidance counselling and being checked up on by pro heroes. This guidance is the reason he enrolled at UA. The reason for this was to prevent another Slayspike from being formed, especially with a new composite quirk.

Last edited:
Name: Ken Yuma
Appearance: Wears a black jacket over a green t-shirt, a black fedora. Has short black hair. on the tall side and pretty fit
Personality Traits: usually Laid back but very serious when needed, very kind and loyal to those he trust.
Quirk: Slimefication (Ability to turn into slime and shapeshift, stretch, grow in size. etc.)
Quirk Weakness: Like normal slime, is vulnerable to cold and the gravel thing they use in cat litter boxes. Detaching slime from his body dehydrates him
Costume:
@Generation Sect accepted

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Yumiko "Yumi" Amari
Appearance: Long dark hair with dark skin and black eyes. Tall (Relative to her age) with athletic build. Wears a white, short tank top that reveals belly button. Also wears skin-tight black pants with matching colored boots.
Personality: Outgoing and confident. Can venture near cocky, but has strong will and a good heart underneath.
Quirk: Giant's Gene (Able to expand different body parts to the size of a giant for increased strength and durability, eventually will learn to do it with the full body)
Quirk Weakness: In partial giant transformations, makes the body unbalanced and sluggish. Even with a full transformation, makes larger targets and struggles against fast opponents.
Costume: TBD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I uploaded my costume. I forgot one thing though, I have leather gloves with holes in the middle and they have the same color scheme as the rest of the suit.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Name: Parker
Appearance: Medium length, messy black hair. Brown eyes with eye glasses. Above average height (5'9'') with a pretty normal build. When not in costume or school uniform, wears a grey t-shirt with a black overshirt and black jeans.
Personality: At first glance Parker seems distant and cold, however he is extremely kindhearted and loves his friends. He would do anything to protect those close to him
Quirk: Oil secretion (Able to secrete tar-like black oil from his skin)
Quirk Weakness: Oil secretion is pretty useless by itself, other than trapping enemies it's not super strong and Parker and his allies can get caught in the oil.
Costume: (optional): Parker's costume helps with the weaknesses of his quirk, it's made out of a black material that allows the oil to just roll off of him. The gloves have flint and steel on the fingertips allowing him to create sparks when he snaps, this means he can create fires and explosions with his oil.

I'm suggesting that maybe the big ol 'zero pointer' should show up where Seth is. It's basically on the other side of the city from the entrance, and there's a bunch of bots left there in a really narrow space. Sort of like bait.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno didn't noticed. also, this is U.A. everyone just thinks it's your quirk, no reason to ask about it. everyone has quirks there.