• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join My Hero Academia(RP)

(Sign and Discussion here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/my-hero-academia-rp.17380/)

In a world where 80% of the Earth's population manifested powers called Quirks, many people who aspires to become heroes look for places to hone their skills and become proper Super Heroes. There is one place all aspiring heroes wishes to enter to learn to be heroes, U.A High! A school where they are taught each and every day in multiple departments - Heroics being the most popular. The day of the U.A Initiation has finally arrived. Outside the gates to the second part of the entrance exam, many young aspiring heroes stood waiting for the physical exam to start and to impress the judges.

Ryuji was laid down in the grass by the gate waiting for the practical exam to start, he had a very unique quirk but the exam was a worry as he didn't know what it would be and his quirk had a limit to what it could endure when it came to pain. Then he spoke aloud "When the hell is the exam starting and what in god's name is the exam going to be."
His head was running threw the many possibility's he could be forced to fight a teacher or perhaps it would a match against some of the current students, all he wanted though was a way to show off his quirk to the school and help the people he cared about.

Kazumi was crouched down by a corner as she began to breath in and out. Any outsider could tell she was nervous, this was the most important day of her life and any minute now she'd be part of the practical exam to get into the U.A. Kazumi thought over all the different ways she could screw this up; she could discharge too much energy, she could freeze up, she could simply not be good enough compared to her peers. Kazumi shook her head. These were not good thoughts to have and she knew it, but it was just in her nature to worry over the worst case scenario.

"Breath...just breath..." Kazumi said to herself in a quite voice as she tried to settle her nerves before the test would begin.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Hey, you okay there?" Yumi asked as she walked over to Kazumi; who looked like she had seen a ghost. The pale skin only added to this. Yumi herself could barley contain her excitement; one step away from getting into the U.A. and beginning her path to being a pro hero! However, she felt the need to go see if this other girl was okay. Plus she had time to kill before the exam and getting to know people was also nice.

Ken stood in front of the gate while spinning his arm, eager for the even to start. "I can't wait. I can finally get the chance to enter my dream school" He said excitedly.

The giant screen above the gate suddenly turned on. A shadowy figure appeared on the screen. "Welcome all aspiring heroes to the physical portion of the entrance exam!" The shadow exclaimed. "Now the test is simple, inside the gates, there is a large city. There are many villain bots roaming the place,." He explained. "There are 3 kind of robots and they all give you different amont of points as you can see here." He said showing onscreen a gram of 4 different bots. "As some of you may have noticed, there are actually 4 kinds of robots on this diagram. that is because the fourth one is a distraction, a zero pointer if you will." He explained. "Now that I have explained the event, the test will now begin." He said as the gates all opened. "Good luck to you all, we will be watching." He figure said before the screen turned off.

Ken smiled. "Finally its beginning." He said before running in along with the other contenders.

Hiro fallowed the others to where the test would be taking place. He let out a breath. ' Why would they have one without any point value?' He thought as he stood in front of the testing area. ' there has to be something there.' He thought as he walked into the city. ' Everyone will more than likely try to rush them making it hard for any one person to go so I'll just stay away from the group of students." He said as two one point bots came towards him. He stopped one of them and flinged it towards the other destroying both. ' 2 points.' he said.

Last edited:
Daigo was waiting for the exams to begin,he noticed kazumi who was looking nervous"hey kid,you ok"he said walking over to kazumi an Yumi,the shadowy figure announced the exams to begin"the exams are starting,be careful out there,and you too"Daigo ran off in to the city"by the way,names Daigo"he shouted as he went farther past the gates

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker sat away from the others at the exam entrance, he knew with his quirk he would have to be more careful because it didn't have much raw power. The other potential students were chatting and streching, preparing themselves for the exam to start. Parker was still mostly preparing mentally.

"Alright then That's something I can do so let's get this party started Dragon," Yelled Ryuji as an armor suit formed around his body the helmet shaped like a dragon along with his gauntlets then he sprinted through the gate punching down the first robot that he could find a three pointer then looking toward the rest of robots he laughed."That's right Boy's your about to meet your maker you weak little robots once I'm through with you there will be nothing left."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"It's finally time. My first step to becoming a hero, starts here!" Veno thought excitedly as he went past the gates. He saw a couple of people heading there too, and some groups of people still talking. "Whatever, more points for me!" he thought he noticed someone already had destroyed a bot. Then, he saw a big bot heading towards him, a three point bot. "Alright, time for you to melt!" he shouted. Out of Veno's arms appeared a beam of flames targeting the bot. The effect of the flames made the bot's system overheat and then the bot exploded. Veno gasped for a bit of air and saw another group of bots heading his way. "This is gonna be too easy. I'll destroy you all!" he yelled as he smirked.

Ken quickly ran into the city. "Alright!" He shouted excitedly as he closed in on a 2 point robot that shot a missile at him. Ken dodged the missile then he drew his arm back and punched a hole in the robot's chest with a stretched arm. "That's 2 points." He said to himself before looking around to find more robots to beat.

Hiro stopped moving as a three pointer went towards him. He smirked as he punched the bot. He used his quirk to propel it backwards slamming into a building. Two more robots and two and a one move towards him. He quickly moved his fingers as he had them slam into each other. He let out a breath as he kept moving.

Daigo dashed into the city destroying a robot by impaling it with a shard of ice,he then found a cluster of 1 point robots,he placed his palm on the ground and a blue light formed around his hand and the robots"take this!!"he shouted grinning as frozen spikes shot out of the ground peircing the robots"wonder how everyone else is doing"he said encasing a robot in ice

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker was behind the others when the test started, but that wouldn't matter. If he could get a group of bots all together and cover them in oil, just one bot exploding could give him massive points! So he set out trying to get as many bots to chase him as possible. He already had about 20 points following behind him, he just needed a corner he could set them up in.

Seth ran into the cityscape at high speeds. Here he finally could use his Quirk without accidentally destroying things. The bots near the entrance had already been taken, as expected. "Humph. I guess to reach the back faster i'll have to speed up. How about this one?" He pointed his wrists towards the ground as he continued to run, unleashing a long chain from each wrist, which started dragging behind him. His sights closed in past another competitor and a melted robot to a cluster of bots. "Might as well snag some points on the way." As he reached near the shell of a bot, he unleashed a new layer from his wrists, a layer of curved spikes that extended along the chains. The final spike hooked over the end of the chain like a blade, both of them hooking into the ground. As he reached the middle of where they had dug in, he jumped forwards, the dug-in chains firing him like a slingshot, drawing them back into his wrists in mid-air. He was finally clear above the group. He pointed his wrists towards the outliers, two 1 pointers. The chain & spikes pierced both of their protective shells, destroying them. "That's 2." He then retracted them, launching them again and hooking them into the wall of a building to his left. He dragged himself to the wall, running along it until he saw a turn, with somebody being pursued by a swathing horde of bots. "Hope you won't mind, but I have to borrow some points." He leaped from the wall, grabbing a 2 pointer near the back. The heaviest thing he could throw. He span around in the air, throwing it around a different corner where it crashed into three more bots, causing an explosion. "8. Have to keep up the pace." He grappled onto a wall using one chainspike, hanging on to scout out his next prey.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno grunted as he saw someone get rid of the bots that were in front of him. "If people steal other's points, then..." he began thinking. He looked for bots people had already damaged but not completely destroyed. He found a frozen bot standing in front of someone. "Jackpot! It's like they are handing them over to me!" he thought as he sprinted over to the frozen bot. Veno melted the ice and put his hand on the middle of the bot. He activated his quirk and the bot's chest was melted by Veno's flames. "Thanks!" he shouted as he began melting other bots away from the one he just destroyed.

Ryuji ran through the city toward a larger group of bot which looked to be worth twenty nine point's if he could take them all out. So he jumped in one kick destroying the six one point robots that had lined themselves up kindly for him. Then after he threw punches destroying each of seven two pointers with one punch then one of three pointers fired a missile at him and so did another but had been between the two so he dived out they allowing them to destroy each other. Afterwards he jumped on top of the other three pointer punching it through the skull destroying it. Then he yelled out as ran to look for more "Damn that was easy you didn't even fossilise a piece of my armor so thanks for the points you Damn machine's."

Ken was suddenly confronted by four 1 point Vilain robots. "So you guys want to go huh." He said cracking his knuckles. One of the robots charged at him but Ken swiftly dodged it, another shot a few missiles that Kenny also dodged. He then faced the one who charged him and extended his arm, punching it into a wall. He turned to face the one who shot the missiles at him and jumped past it, slamming the robot into the ground while doing so. The two remaining robot charged at him from two different angles so Kenny slid past one of them and wrapped his arm around its leg. He then grabbed the strenches out arm with his other arm and swung the robot around slamming it into the other robot. Kenny then threw the bot into another 1 point who was chasing a girl. "Phew, this is great." He said quietly while wiping sweat from his forehead

Daigo watched the student melt the ice he created around the robot"well at least I'm helping him"he shot Shard's of ice into the side of a building creating makeshift stairs,he ran up the ice stairs and spotted a 3 point robot"here we go"Daigo shouted jumping off of the ice stairs forming ice around his fist as he dived at the robot,the robot grabbed Daigo arm out of the sky before he could land a punch and threw him against a building"now we're talking"he said wiping blood from his face,he charged at the robot and dodged it's robotic arms and grabbed grabbed it's head"wonder if robots get brain freeze"he said covering the robots head in ice,Daigo formed his hand in ice once again and punched the robots frozen head shattering it completely

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had finally found a good corner to set the robots up in, luckily on the way there he had found a few more robots. He knew he wouldn't have the time to do this again, so hopefully 41 was enough points. He ran towards the corner and hid behind a building, as the robots turned to give chase he unleashed all of the oil he had saved up at once. The robots were covered in it, he knew this wasn't gonna be enough. Using his oil he climbed up the back of one of the bots and got to it's neck. There was a hole that seperated it's head and neck, Parker let oil go down the bots neck. If this went as planned the robot would overheat and blow up. Parker hadn't exactly thought about how he was gonna get away from the explosion though. "Oh shit..." Parker tried to sprint off away from the cluster of bots just as he saw the oil spark up from the corner of his eye.

Last edited:
Ken was fighting a 3 point robot until he saw Parker on the side of a robot about to explode. "Hey! Watch out!" He shouted as he kicked the robot on the side of its head and killed it. He The threw his arm at Parker and stuck it to his back. He then tried to pull him back.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno kept on melting the bots away, getting more and more points by the minute. "Haha. This is so much fun!" he shouted. Then, one of the bots shot missiles at him. He used his fire to blow the missiles up before they got to him and then melted the bot that was shooting at him. He flew up to find more bots, and found a whole group heading in one direction. "Either they're dumb and being easy targets, or..." he began saying. Then, he saw two people running away from the robots after an explosion occurred. Veno headed down and Ken. Then he began flying up once again. "I don't care if you guys thought you would be safe if you kept running, at least here nothing can get you," Veno told them.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Damnit! Why does my quirk have to stick to me!" Parker yelled angrily finally getting free of the oil. "Thanks a million!" He said to the stranger who had pulled him free. "But we might have been a bit late..." Parker admitted as his oil caught fire.

Ken looked at the fire and explosion. "I got this!" He said with a smile as he raised his arm and it turned into a green liquid. He then crouched down and touched the floor and a green liquid flowed forward then raised up and formed a slimy green wall that blocked the fire explosion from them.

Daigo noticed the explosion and the students beside it, Daigo ran towards the other students"hang on!"he said shooting ice at the flaming oil,extinguishing it after one of them put up the slime wall

Seth continued to stay stuck to the wall. He could easily take out the smaller robots at lightning speed, but the larger ones were stronger and were already dwindling in numbers. He looked down a large road to see a small one-pointer walking across between two buildings. It was basically on the opposite side of the entrance, so not many were there yet. "Maybe if ...." He launched one extremely long chain, wrapping it around a leg of it. He grappled all the way down there, landing atop it. "Woah." Down the road was like the holy grail of points. A swathing mass of robots. And they were too trapped to move efficiently. He ran through the narrow road, slicing through more and more. "12, 15, 17, 19, 23, and, 24!" He launched into the air, crushing atop one. He looked back down the way he came from, seeing many more robots still to go. It almost seemed... too convenient.

Ryuji Ran to the middle of the city which had a swarm of about twenty one point bot's and then two three point bot's. He charged in destroying them one by one his left gauntlet was plagued by missiles but he managed to destroy most of the bot's and then he noticed that his left arm had become fossilised but he'had just two one pointer's left to destroy so he went to the side of them both and destroyed them in one kick. Then he heard the explosion and ran towards it his left arm barely moving he knew it take a while to heal but he was also worried about the other students. However when he arrived he saw the carnage and yelled" What in God's name happened here!"

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Heh... about that." Parker said embarassed. "My quirk is kind of... uh.... sticky, and uhm... I might have caused a giant explosion?" he looked over the stranger that had saved him earlier. "I would probably be a piece of burnt meat if it weren't for you, so thanks a lot! I never caught your name, mind telling?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno smiled as he saw people pitching in to help. He left the scene and began flying again and went to a crowd of bots. There, he saw another person looking at the crowd. "Guess I have to use less fuel," he thought. He rushed into the group and began melting and destroying the bots. But it appeared that as soon as he destroyed one bot, two others replaced the bot. "This is getting weird," he thought. Veno decided to go back to the others. Once he reached explosion he said,"Hello everyone, I hate to interrupt but something's happening. There's a lot of bots all grouped up but... it seems strange. Only a few people were in the area, I think we should group up and try to defeat them."

"well that explains the explosion"Daigo said walking up to the group,when suddenly the student with the fire quirk approached them and told them about what was going on"well is there no time for introductions, whatever we can get to that later,I wouldn't mind grouping up as long as I don't have to be to close to you,no offense but your quirk cancels out mine"Daigo said forming an ice crystal in his hand,and showing how it melted around Veno

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"More point would be nice, I only got about half of what I was expecting to from the explosion." Parker had only gotten 23 of the 41 points, which made him wonder who had gotten the rest of the points. "Where did you say the group of bots was?"

"I'll come more point's is always nice but how many do each of you have?" questioned Ryuji as he looked at his left arm wondering at what point it had become fossilised "Let's put it this way I haven't seen the zero pointer yet at all meaning that thing is in somewhere waiting for easy prey that won't be able to handle it."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno nodded as Daigo explained why he shouldn't be near him. Then, he noticed Ryuji's arm. (There) "Hey, if you're arm will make you weaker, I suggest you wait here. I don't want to be rude, but these bots can still hurt us badly. And even if we get healed, we don't want someone slowing the rest of us down. As for my points, I have around 50. Anyways, the place was in the far back of the city in a large road. If you follow me you should be fine," he said as he began sprinting towards the location.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"50!" Parker didn't even have half of that! "I'm gonna need those points! Lead the way then!" Parker was astounded at how many points this guy had, if he didn't step it up he wouldn't make it into U.A.

As most of the students were attack the Villain Bots, Yukino hid around the city, ambushing Villain Robots left and right.

This is too easy, the test barely started and I already have 25 points.

As Yukino was hiding in the shadows, she noticed many students hanging around in one area. Her eyes were especially on Veno.

Hmm, his quirk could prove to be useful to me.

Yukino now stood there waiting to see if Veno was going to do anything.

Last edited:
Hiro spat out a little blood. he breathed heavily as he gripped his heart. He decided to keep moving as he continued to destroy bots. " fifty five." He muttered as he leaned against a wall. He coughed as blood poured from his mouth. He whipped it away as he looked around he quickly destroyed a three pointer that targeted him. " Fifty eight." He said as he continued to moved foreward. His quirk might have some serious draw backs but at the same time it was getting easier to handle it.

Last edited:
Daigo agreed with Veno and followed a reasonable distance behind him"I have about 45 points,and my name's Daigo,what about you"he asked following behind Veno and parker

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Oh, I'm Parker. My quirk lets me secrete oil if you weren't already aware." Parker was sure he already knew that everybody here knew that already. Parker already hated drawing attention to himself, so this whole thing was just a pain in the ass.

Ryuji followed them as he at least wanted a hundred points and even if one piece of armour was fossilised he could still fight then he answered Daigo's question "The name's Ryuji, I have got 58 points so far and my quirk is this armour it increases my strength and my defenses but it does have a weakness as you can see from my left gauntlet."

Last edited:
Hiro sat down for a little bit so his body could adjust. He smiled then laughed. He stood up as if he was better and ran into an abandon area. He was right all the other students ended up huddling together. He smiled a little bit as he stopped. " Shit." He said as he saw at least five three pointers right in front of him. He cracked his neck as he ran towards them.