• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

My Theory About Minecraft's Ending

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O.K. I have a little theory about Minecraft's ending. (This was the only place I could post it, cause Planet Minecraft seems to think my browser isn't modern enough.)

O.K. We all know Minecraft's "ending." It features 2 people talking about how they are gods of the world. The sun and the moon, the light and the dark. I can't seem to find anyone else who's come up with this theory, so I think it's pretty good... What if I told you, that Herobrine is in fact, in Minecraft. But not in the way you would expect. Herobrine is............................... one of the people talking in the Minecraft ending. Now, hear me out. Herobrine and this other person, I'm assuming Notch, are the ones talking in the ending. Here's my evidence. These 2 people are always talking about how they are the ones who can control everything. Notch and Herobrine were always told in the community as gods of Minecraft. And they say how they are polar opposites. Sort of like God, and a Demon. Notch, and Herobrine. Now, I know there is more evidence in the ending, like them being able to alter the players vision by placing unreadable words and being the only ones who know about Minecraft itself. Minecraft is an endless dream cycle. That's actually pretty obvious. But nobody knows this, except for the 2 ending gods. Notch and Herobrine seem like they would be the ones who would know this. And look at the ending yourself, there's more evidence, I just can't remember it right now. But going back to Minecraft being a dream cycle, this is the thing that Notch and Herobrine keep talking about. They know that we are reading their thoughts on a screen, and Herobrine has 2 words to say to us. WAKE. UP.

Gotta say it's a good attempt but I disagree, don't get me wrong I like the creativity in this but there is an entire video on the game theory channel on YouTube which I believe you should check out, because I'm leaning into that theory more

Gotta say it's a good attempt but I disagree, don't get me wrong I like the creativity in this but there is an entire video on the game theory channel on YouTube which I believe you should check out, because I'm leaning into that theory more
Actually, I saw that theory. This theory is actually completely different. I'm trying to prove who the people are who are talking, not what the ending means.

In that case well yeah one of them could be notch but herobrine is a bit too distructive in my opinion for a speech that inspires creation

In my opinion I believe that the other person could be Jeb, Notch's partner/the person many people forget about....