• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Name That Pokemon Move !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey PokeCharms !
Animefan1 is back with a fresh new game .
It's simple and it's all in the name .
Just describe any Pokemon move with the least amount of hints as possible
And the person below tries to guess it !
Just like Who's That Pokemon but you guess Pokemon moves .

Hope you enjoy !
And here , I'll start !
-Animefan1-

This Pokemon move is quick and any Pokemon can learn it .
Name that Pokemon move !

(It's veil.) Dragon Pulse is correct.

Your move is Safeguard.

A powerful psychokinetic attack that can be learned by practically any psychic type.

(Psychic is correct for mine.)
Waterfall.

An extremely powerful Psychokinetic attack that is more commonly seen being used by Deoxys. It lowers the stat it is powered by, by two stages.

Metronome.

This move rains some form of airborne, rock projectile at the foe and is extremely powerful. It can only be learned by one type of pokemon.

Rock Blast?

This move is basically a much more powerful form of Fire Spin and can only be learned by a certain legendary Pokemon.

burnkirby said:
This move is basically a much more powerful form of Fire Spin and can only be learned by a certain legendary Pokemon.

Magma Storm.
Isabella said:
this move ups water type move by making it rain.

Rain Dance.

---

Guesses on mine are... Incorrect. So, to repeat;

This move rains some form of airborne, rock projectile at the foe and is extremely powerful. It can only be learned by one type of pokemon. Hint: There is a tutor that teaches this move.

Nah, Snortale's is Crunch.
---
Bubblebeam.

This viscious slashing attack is very powerful, and can afflict a certain stat.

Nick Blare said:
Substitute

This vicious slashing attack is very powerful, and can afflict a certain stat.

Crush Claw!

"You shall not hax me today! Nor will you my team mates. Your luck has run out."
~Xatu

JEYDIS! You forgot to post hints about another move!

Oh well,but back to teh game: I am a move learned by Emboleon is it looks like a strong water ball in the anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
15521552 said:
JEYDIS! You forgot to post hints about another move!

Oh well,but back to teh game: I am a move learned by Emboleon is it looks like a strong water ball in the anime.

Waterpulse

Also I did put a hint, that quote by a Xatu is a hint, I just made it more riddle like.

Reposting for the next poster to guess.

"You shall not hax me today! Nor will you my team mates. Your luck has run out."
~Xatu

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake Tears

When I hit you I swear it'll hurt, you'll even be dizzy. Now if I could just land this punch...

A

Anonymous

Dizzy Punch

I'll charge at you with electric power. Hey ,it's your turn now.

Status
Not open for further replies.