• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Lost In The Abyss RP

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
Dear Ninja,

You been accepted into the Retrieval Team. Meet at Training Ground 8
~Third Hokage

Tanjiro looked at the message one more time. ''So this is the place," said Tanjiro as he waited for the others.

Sighing heavily, Keito checked again to make sure he was headed for the right place; Training Ground 8 - not 7 - he nagged, grumbling that he'd forget where his own apartment was if he didn't see it for a week.

The training ground came into sight, and so did another shinobi; Keito felt relieved. He hadn't gotten lost after all.

"Yo," He called out, making his way over, waving the piece of paper the Hokage's message had been scrawled on, "How many more people we waiting on, then?"

Muza

Previously Bedazzled
''Eh you must be one of the people in the squad,'' said Tanjiro. ''My name is Tanjiro Uchiha don't think your my friend though,'' said Tanjiro as he started punching one of the training logs.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Hoseki read the paper and sighed. 'Retrieval Team, eh," He thought as he Kamuied to the area. He saw two other people there and decided just to ignore them and sat on top of one of the trees in the surronding area. 'It seems this could lead to another war.' thought Hoseki. 'Welp, that for future me to figure out,'

Izuku had finally arrived to the training ground “Finally I made it, can’t believe I got lost in that the forest” he then saw Hoseki in the tree and decided to introduce himself “Yo I’m Izuku who are you?”

Last edited by a moderator:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Hoseki took a glance at Izuku. "Name's Hoseki," He said while looking up and down at Izuku. 'This one actually noticed me, hmmm,' Hoseki thought to himself and jumped out of the tree. "You two," said pointing to Tanjiro and Keito. "Do you know if were waiting on anyone,'' Hoeski said glancing around.