• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Naruto: Warring States

~Kaldo the Usurper!~

After leaping over a huge boulder, Kaldo spotted a clearing. He began running like a rabid animal. Nearly foaming of the mouth as he ran up the hill. He continued picking up speed as he went into full sprint. His rats began poking their heads from his many pockets. Noses twitching and eyes staring ever so unblinkingly. Most of them, staring atAkuto and Niko as they were the only two racers immediately behind them. Kaldo reached the top, and nearly pounced on one of the ninjas at the finish line as if to bite their throat out like a predatorial animal. He turned and ran through the finish line slipping and falling, but reaching the finish line first. His slid turned into a roll then into a front flip and finally faceplanting into the ground before standing up and yelling incoherently in a way that sounded somewhat profane.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Akuto

Huff Puff

What do they BUILD these guys out of nowadays?? To still be sprintin' this fast!

His stamina began to run dry, and his feet and hand pores were numb, unable to make any red gas, as he was way too dependent on it already. Hissing as Kaldo maintained his lead, and after his ray spat some kind of orange...stuff? Kaldo quickly ducked at the questionable plague sauce that came his way, which distracted him as the rat boy sprinted ahead towards a boulder.

"Ey! Control your rodents, you little-"

As he climbed the boulder the same way his competitor did, he tripped on his own cape, falling down the hill in a terribly ungraceful manner. However his, tumbling and rolling built up speed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

The screaming ball of fury and hair gel barreled across the finish line shortly after Kaldo, about to slam into the boy accidentally upon crossing it!

~RIP Kaldo...~

Kaldo was too tired to move out of the way of the bandit king, and laid there on the ground, panting like a dog. A mouth breather through and through. He undone his rat jutsu, which caused his legs to turn into normal human ones, once more. He rolled over then slid out of his coat and pulled his shirt off, and continued to lay there belly up in the sun's light. He closed his eyes as if accepting death. Then after a few moments of looking like a possum playing dead, his stomach eventually began to move up and down. He was still breathing. he'd at least manage to live another day.

"Kaldo needs to eet, but aints gots food" Kaldo said with an exhausted look. He managed to get up, now wearing his shirt around his shoulders and his coat around his waist.

As Mitsuko raced through this rocky area covered by this prepetal gas of sorts, a senbon raced past her cheek and she seemed to quickly pick up this was a ninja using some trick to get ahead. She twitched an eyebrow, she refused to go down like this as even with the gap she had made up the front of the pack seemed to far from her.

She returned her Chisa Katana and focused on her master's blade, sticking it out ahead of her as she gathered chakra once more. She had not been prepared to give in yet, and the ways of the Samurai had their owns styles to make up ground as she took a deep breathe as chakra seemed to take shape around the young warrior.

"Single Sword Style: Stampede Strike!"​

With the tip of the blade extended out like a horn, she charged ahead. The chakra fueling her speed as she just raced ahead with a burst, the outline around her body almost seemed to reflect some rampaging animal; a beast that had been in a mad stampede and drove through anything in its path. Smashing and slashing up the obstacles ahead of her as she moved faster and faster along the rocky terrain as soon she seemed to close in on the front of the pack.

In particular...Akuto! Mitsuko could barley make out that bandit as this move hindered her vision in exchange for a powerful single-direction strike, but as she closed in she could sense she could overtake him. She rushed with all her speed as the technique began to fade and with one last burst she rushed over the finish line!

At the exact same time Akuto seemed to stumble through it. Mitsuko landed on a knee and panted a bit, this venture to get this far had taken a light toll, but as she realized she was unable to overtake Akuto completely her expression shifted from that light fatigue towards a frustrated scowl.

Damn it, to not even beat someone so dishonorable....it's a disgrace!

Niko soared through the rubble at blistering speeds. Kaldo was approaching the finish line, but the Hokori boy was moving faster.
Quickly, the gap between the pair and the finish line shrunk. As Kaldo savagely clawed his way over the edge and across the end gate, Niko’s small senbon body would pass through almost simultaneously.

“Haha! Take that, rat bo- OOUGH!” Unfortunately, while focused on the fact that he didn’t finish behind Kaldo, he forgot to deactivate transformation Jutsu or slow his momentum.
Naturally- he went careening through into a tree several meters beyond the finish line. In a puff of smoke, he would once again transform back to normal, revealing him pressed face-first against the base of the tree.

“I hate… you all…”

Kaldo leaned forward and wheezed for a few moments before pointing as he looked at Akuto and the samurai girl.

"Frlying nindjas! So High, frlying!" Kaldo commented on Niko go up into the air, before crashing into treas.

"Mebe he go hunt fur fruits and burries. Frlying nindja probably hungry too" Kaldo continued.

"No hate Kaldo cause he's beautiful" Kaldo pointed at Niko. He sat back down, and leaned against a boulder, which slowly began moving and tumbling towards the path. Kaldo yelled as he fell back, hitting his head on the ground. He got up, and looked to see who would be next to cross the finish line.

"Who finish next...?" Kaldo said.

Akuto

"Auuugh..."

The boy was dizzy, His eyes swirling as his cape was draped above his head. His body was planted, sprawled belly down on the ground. Seconds later, his wits slowly came back to him. Giving a strong cough, the cape flapped back over his head, sliding along his back once again.

"Bleh...did I win?"

Wobbly standing to his woozy feet, he held his head and looked about. He remembered Kaldo reaching there first...so that meant he got second? Well, that was still top 3 amongst all the other losers here. Ha...that's sure to learn ya! His dizziness fading, his overconfidence began to bleed in and replace it.

"Ha! Told ya I'd be a winner!" He exclaimed to nobody in particular. "Take in in boiz! I'm the bonefied champ! And this wasn't even my best sport! HA!"

He was waaaaay to boisterous for a second place medal...or so was thought, as he failed to notice the samurai directly behind him...

"Uhhhh...guys?"

Mizo approached, walking normally past the boulder, coming closer towards the finish line. He gestured behind him with a uneasy expression.

"There's like...a ton of guys on fire and covered in muck back there. I put a few of 'em out, but I think they need some real help!"

A few of the chunnin on standby seemed aware of the situation already, but elected to take the request regardless, holding a hand sign and disappearing in a poof of smoke. Mizo wiped his brow and gave a sigh of relief.

"Wow, that was kinda messier than expected..." he remarked. "I kinda thought it was gonna be, I dunno...more friendly?"

~Kaldo...~

Kaldo glared over at Akuto with a rather unamused look. "No, duh. But mebe, you did. You kinduh fasht, I think. Mebe fashtesht one here. That frlying nindja fast too. Almost as fasht as you, I thinks" Kaldo said pointing to where Niko landed.

"Yes! did gud job!" Kaldo said clapping his hands and forarms. Twitchy was still having none of it though, and chose violence whenever and wherever possible. Giving the bandit king a small death glare that could probably kill weaker men.

It the little drummer boy!" Kaldo said cheerfully looking over at Mizo. Despite Kaldo's commentary, he was glad to see Mizo finished the race.

"Kaldo glad you finish!" He said. Even two of his rats, Krumm and Choclat seemed happy to see the musician.

As Mitsuko watched Akuto stumble around in this dizzy haze, unsure just where he even finished her annoyance only seemed to grow. This guy...this guy of all people managed to tie with her in this race? Even if she had finished among the front of the pack she still had never felt quite such shame.

"No, you have not. If my head is right we tied for third....much as it pains me to admit." Mitsuko said with a visible irritation that reflected in her tone. She knew that Kaldo and Niko had been ahead of them at the least not that it had helped soften the wound.

"Your conduct during this race was nothing short of insulting. How can one with such little pride in their own ability even exist?" Mitsuko spat.

Much as she had been trained to keep her composure even in tense situations, her rage bubbled over for a moment as Akuto seemed to bring that side of her, was one thing to carry the attitude her had but to constantly cheat and bend even the rules ninja were supposed to follow the way he had made the samurai sick to her stomach, but she soon worked to catch her breath and placed her katana in its sheath.

"Doesn't matter in the end. Your tricks won't trip me up going forward, I can assure you of that much." Mitsuko declared to Akuto.

Akuto

"Ehhh??" Akuto naturally flinched from the voice behind. "Oi...it's THIS broad..."

Blah blah this, blah blah blah that. Mitsuko the nagging ninja...or was it samurai? Nobody was paying him to care, so he didn't. He was beating up an effigy of her up in his head before she mentioned how he had little pride in his ability, which popped his bubble of imagination.

"Psssht...woah woah woah, HEY. Hey time out now." He motioned at her to stop with both of his hands. "I am VERY confident in myself! I think little miss pointy stick is mad that all her trainin' still has her chasin' the dust of the one and only bandit king!"

He stuck out his tongue and pulled an eyelid down to mock her, clearly unimpressed at her attempts to intimidate him.

Mizo

"Kaldo!"

Mizo beamed, running across the finish line and reaching to embrace the rat wild child. Mizo laughed, squinting an eye, not holding back his joyous laughter.

"You guys did great! I on the other hand couldn't really keep up past that second obstacle...haha..."

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, before he looked to the big skid mark that a Kaldo and the bandit king both made as they cross the finish line.

"By the looks of it, you must have been in the top 3! So you gotta tell me the deets, where did you place??"

Mitsuko of course felt a twitch as her eyebrow seemed to raise in response to the childish taunts of this Bandit King. To act like he actually bested her in this and didn't rely on bending the rules and sabotage to get as far ahead as he had....it was all so shameful, and yet he seemed to revel in it!

"Awfully prideful of someone who needs to stick weights to his challengers to feel he can compete..." Mitsuko muttered but worked to control her temper. "...I can least take pride I didn't need to resort to that to get this far." Mitsuko said firmly.

Though, as he bragged about her "chasing dust" from him, she was reminded of her placement and had a sly smirk to him.

"I should remind you that in spite of everything, we did end up tying in this race. So what does it say that for all your rule breaking and gimmicks you still couldn't get ahead of me in the end?" Mitsuko asked Akuto almost with a touch of smug that had been in her tone.

~Kaldo...~

"Yeesh. She sho angry, I thenk Kiluto(Akuto mispronounced) shit in her noodles or shumthink. Hwhat you do tuh mek her sho mad?" Kaldo asked akuto as to why Mitsuko was going off on him like that.

Kaldo waved at Mizu before jumping as Mizu went in for a hug. Startled, Kaldo was confused, but patted Mizu on the back.

"Yes... I is still Kaldo, and youz is still Mizu" Kaldo said. Rebies was about to bite Mizu on the armpit, but Krumm was there to bite Rebies on the ear and pull the other rat away from Mizu.

"Kaldo did besterest. Just ashk the frlying ninja over there" Kaldo said pointing at the trees. The two did finish at the same time.

Akuto

"Well duh, it says-"

He paused, realizing what was said. Thinking about it, his confident smile slowly morphed into a grimace as he squinted his eyes at ber.

"It MEANS that you were chasing my tail like, 99.9% of this race! And I do better blowin' people up than I do blowin' past 'em! So I'm an actual fight, you'd be like, SO burnt to a crisp right now!"

Yup. That one stung. Damnit. But a sting in comparison to a naplam bomb was super small, so it eased his mind to envision her on the receiving end of one of those beauties in due time. Shrugging in response to Kaldo, he pointed to his head and rolled his eyes, signifying she was just crazy.

"...'sides, the BANDIT CODEtm comes before all other rules! You would be an absolute amateur not to know THAT!"

Mizo

"Oh? You got number #1?? Isso é fantástico!" He cheered, pumping a maraca into the air. "Off to a great start! You guys work great as a team. Something tells me the rest of the people in this thing aren't too keen on the whole 'play nice' thing. Ahh, that's a real shame. But I guess that's hardwired into the ninja brain."

Putting a hand on his hip and looking over those that got this far, he thought. A stoic aggravated samurai, a small guy with a power complex, a crafty transforming guy(?), and there was the one fox girl that kept blowing everyone up. They really weren't short on bloodshed.

"Well, guess that's what makes us different." He nodded. "I'm gonna show everyone you don't need to be super bitter or blood hungry to be good. They'll be amazed at what the power of a level head and good beat can do!"

Kaldo held his head high and attempted to puff up what little muscle he had. As Mizu complimented him.

"Yeah, yeah yeah! Kaldo very different then ovther nindjas. Kaldo shivilized. Gud mannersisms. Clean too. Not stinky like some nindjas. Kaldo can tell you not different than him. You gud too. Gereat minds thenk alike!" Kaldo said cheerfully.

"Now when Kaldo get bandquet? We did all this shit, and no bandquet? Hard work deserves gud food and we deserve gud food" Kaldo said slapping his belly.

While finishing as a tie to this one had been a rather discouraging result, the grimace on Akuto's face when he realized it almost made the whole thing worth it as she least got her own bit of a moral victory.

She had a little chuckle at his excuses, but when it came to him boasting his chances in a "real" fight she adopted a more serious expression.

"Your cheap tricks and rule bending ways may aid in a race, but in a battle I promise you all it is gonna deliver you is that much more humbling a defeat at the tip of my blade." Mitsuko said with a firm resolve.

When the other, Kaldo, seemed to ask with his curious phrasing what was up worth her she got the message Akuto was sending a signal; she rolled her eyes at whatever "flattering" message he had sent his way.

"Oh bandit code huh? If you honestly think that compares to bushido then you are even more deluded." Mitsuko mused a bit, when it came to codes of conduct even more than her ability to defeat him she'd ever be confident it held more weight and meaning than his bully code.

Akuto

"Oh Nuh uh, you REALLY didn't just dis the BANDIT CODE did ya??" Akuto whipped his head to her. "I dunno what the hell disease a bushido is, my condolences or whatever, but you must be joking if you think you can throw shade at the Bandit King or his code without gettin' consequences! If I had any subordinates here, id sick 'em on you for sure!"

Of course, he lost his subordinates a long while ago, fearing he'd blow them up in any operation they were to take part in. Damnit all, he had no bite here, as they would obviously disqualify him. Empty threats weren't gonna change the world, but the next events would.

"...Okay okay...okay..." he breathed in and out, trying to control himself. "Alright then, girly, how abouts we have ourselves a little wager? My Bandit Code, your Pudding-ko. If I lose this before you, I'll apologize for all the bad but true things I've said, and I'll owe you a favors. If I win though, you'll owe me a favor and such in kind!"

Mizo

Deciding to ignore the talk about cleanliness with the guy with rats sticking out of his clothes, he instead smiled along and focused on the 'bandquet' he was talking about. Now that he could get behind!

"Yeah! We got some good grub back at the caravan. Hey, I bet they just finished some nice honey roasted beef at around this time, you want to check that out??"

Mitsuko raised an eyebrow as Akuto seemed to take an insult to her dismissal of bandit code. Funny, her bushido was all about conduct and how to respect your opponent and yourself...where as his bandit code was about how to exploit others. Yeah, those totally seemed to be in the same ballpark as she just managed to resist a roll of the eyes and listened to his little proposal.

Seemed to be a personal bet of sorts, if she outlasted him in this little festival then he would offer a begrudging apology for his poor conduct, in exchange if he lasted beyond her she needed to do...something, for him, but he had yet to seem to decide what that was.

"Suppose if you make it further than me, I'll admit that your capabilities are not to be underestimated and give you the "respect" you feel you are owed. Sound fair?" Mitsuko offered a bit, much as it soured her soul to give anything he had done a touch of "respect" but she seemed prepared to honor such terms if it had come to it.

Akuto

"The respect I feel I'm owed?"

Akuto questioned this, almost thinking of it as an insult, until a sprawling wicked smile bent up across his face. Oh this was gonna be juicy.

"So you'd call me...Sir?" He snickered. "Or how about Bandit King Senpai? Oooooo this is almost as good as a favor. You got yourself a bargain, sword chick!"

He snorted before spitting on his hand before extending it to her to shake, a confident grin across his face as he was just stirring with the possibilities.

"I am sure you can imagine what I say, as close to reality as you'll ever get." Mitsuko mused, more than confident in her chances in this little bet between the two of them.

Her face seemed to grimace a bit when he spat in his hand and offered his saliva coated shake to her, course she was not about to reject this symbolic sealing of their agreement...but she'd also prefer not to coat her hand in drool if she'd be able to.

So a compromise was needed.

SHe took out a rag to wrap around her hand, and shook Akuto's hand as she looked him in the eye with a determined expression. "Consider it a deal then. No backing out either way."

Duh, I need no introduction.

"Huhuhuhu...that's my line." He threw back a wild grin. "Take in this moment, lady. 'Cause ya ain't ever ever gonna live it down!"

Breaking off the handshake, he assumed a commanding pose, putting a hand on his hip whilst gripping something from his pocket.

"While you've done ight so far, you remember this. The world belongs to only one person..."

That's when he struck a pose, his tongue extending out of his mouth and he made two punk rock signs with his hands against his collarbone, his eyes focused squarely on her.

"Akuto, the Bandit King!!"

That's when he threw a smoke bomb down at his feet. What was supposed to be an intimidating effect was only a mild inconvenience at best, as it was shoddily made, Akuto clearly being seen on the other side of the smoke running away with his cap flapping in the wind.

~Everybody needs an introduction, smh... Here's ya boy, the MF Kaldo...~

"Roasht whole caow. No part beef go to washte. Krumm crossed its front paws and nodded as if in agreement before letting out a squeak.

"Shpecking of bandquet, who we waiting for now? The other rashers are dead? Are they dead yet, or still coming? Kaldo needs to knowz so we can start bandquet already" Kaldo climbed higher up. He placed his hands around his eyes like binoculars, mostly to keep the sun out of his eyes.

"Hmmm..." Kaldo muttered.

Mitsuko shook his hand and soon discarded the now saliva soaked rag as the deal seemed set, not that she needed more motivation to perform but she'd be certain to leave nothing on the field as she faced her less than expected rival of sorts.

Either way, Akuto seemed to make his "dramatic" exit as he produced a smoke bomb...which seemed to be a dud as he ran away and she clearly saw him and his cape running as the less than impressive smoke masked very little of it.

I can't believe this is the guy who I've interacted with the most in this ninja land...

Mitsuko sighed and decided to find a spot to meditate while she waited for the rest of the competition to finish up the race.

Since he finally had a chance to kick back and lick his wounds, Niko found a nice, shaded spot beneath a nearby tree and took a seat. The Hokori boy would proceed to slip a small, red scroll from the large pouch attached to the back of his waist. He gave the small tube a quick inspection before placing it on the ground and gingerly rolling it open; a rather simple, but rather large storage seal.

“Let’s see…” The sandy-haired boy muttered to himself while quickly slapping his palm against the center of the seal. A small drop of chakra was all it took for him to draw out the texts power, and in a puff of smoke, Niko did just this. Now, neatly stacked atop the scroll, sat a small wooden box and a jacket, identical to the one he’d lost in the forest.
He sat the jacket to the side a flipped the box open, revealing a basic medical kit. While it was true that the Hokori prodigy could use his Yang chakra to speed up the healing process, the wound wasn’t very severe, so he opted to save the energy and deal with it himself.

After a few minutes, Niko had gotten the bite on his forearm cleaned and wrapped in a bit of gauze. Satisfied for now, he proceeded to dust some of the dried ashy residue off of his lower body before finally slipping the fresh jacket on. He thumbed at the pockets and trimming of the soft yet durable material with a small grin upon his lips. If there’s one thing he’d learned during his years of laborious training, it was to always keep your creature comfort’s close by.

“….would anyone care for a moist towelette?” While it was true that he didn’t care much wether this lot lived or died, he’d been raised to have some manners… and most of the competition was covered in dirt.

~Kaldo...~

Kaldo got down and wrapped his arms and legs around the side of the rock he stood on, and looked to the ground as he carefully slid down. He turned towards Mizu, then squinted his eyes in disbelief as he noticed Niko finally got off his butt.

"Huh...? Mosht toowet? Can Kaldo eatsht its?" Kaldo asked wondering if it was food as he had neither seen nor heard of a moist towelette before and had absolutely no clue what it was. He scratched his chin. His spiky yellow rat, Pokey, crawled up Kaldo's arm, squeezing itself between Kaldo's chin and hand, so that now Kaldo was scratching Pokey's belly. The rat let out a little happy squeak as wiggled its tail and scratching Kaldo's arm with its back legs.

Mizo

"Uh...I wouldn't exactly recommend it..." Mizo responded to Kaldo. "Think like...wet cleaning paper."

The music inclined boy began to wonder about Kaldo's difficulty with certain common concepts, wondering if it was just the culture he came from or otherwise. Did they not have good hygiene in his upbringing? Mizo decided to shake this off, as it was best he didn't know the answer to that particular question...

"Well...anyway. What do you think the next challenge is gonna be? That one was kinda unexpectedly lethal..."

"Uh huh... Clemnink peppers. No eats them Yeah. Yeah. Kaldo know that" Kaldo said nodding his head. Kaldo definitely didn't know that nor what cleaning papers were either, but nodded in agreement.

"Next challimge is maybe going be eating. Yush! Eating challange. Or mebye it is another rashe or maze! Kaldo good at maze" He said eagerly hoping they'd be running through an intricate maze with the possibility of food at the end of the maze. Pokey began to lick her lips at the thought of eating as was equally hungry.

“Well expect more casualties,” Niko shot a glance over to Mizo. He hadn’t seen much of the guy, but he had to be at least moderately skilled to have made it this far. Unfortunately, it appeared he had the wrong impression about this ‘competition’ and Niko was happy to enlighten him, “-the Uchiha and Senju have weakened. This is an opportunity for others to try and seize control, yes, but that’s only gonna happen if all the opposition is dealt with, not just them. This competition is just an excuse to get a look at, and maybe even kill off, rival clan members without directly waging a war. What did you expect? Dozens of enemies coming together to have a honorable dual for spot number one? Go to the Land of Iron if you’re worried about honor. We’re ninja- you either read between the lines or get left behind.” The Hokori finished in a neutral tone. He clearly had no malcontent in his voice and was speaking as if he’d been giving genuine advice. After which, he tossed Mizo a small towelette before closing up his medkit.

Mizo

"Well...you really speak with that stomach of yours, huh?" He laughed to Kaldo.

This whimsical tone was quickly thrown out the window when Niko turned things up to 11, telling him to expect more casualties, and talking about the life of ninjas, and the political situation. Now, he wasn't 100% up to date with news, but he was sure that there wasn't any need for all that. Blocking the towelette with his Maraca, he looked right back at the boy, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Sounds like someone hasn't been to too many fiestas, huh?" He half joked. "Don't need to read between any lines if you ditch the script and follow your own beat! Could just, ya know, be nice. Have a cookie, play a few games. Enjoy the human experience! These bodies were meant to feel, not kill, ya know?"

He shook his maracas twice, two visible notes appearing in the air playing a small ditty before disappearing.

"Hmpha!" Kaldo muttered as Niko talked about castualties and killing Rival clan members. Kaldo didn't speak on the subject but he understood if fairly well enough and had even seen this behavior carried out by his own clan members. He looked at the moist towelette.

"Cleamnik pepper" Kaldo muttered to himself as he he watched Niko pull one out and throw it at Mizu.

Kaldo slapped his still shirtless belly with both hands, and began to speak with a low rumbling voice.

"Kaldo alwaysh specks withsh stomack. Cause Kaldo alwaysh hungary" Kaldo said pulling and squeezing his belly like a mouth talking.

"Kaldo seen a few Feistys before. They ares wiuld" Kaldo said thinking Mizo was talking about feisty women. Kaldo had no clue what a fiesta was.

A whistle of wind brought with it the sudden arrival of a sharply dressed woman, clearly a proctor from the badge on her waist that read exactly that in bright bold characters.

She clapped; the motion was light but produced a contradictory boom of thunder.

"Congratulations on passing the first test, children. Take some time to visit the medical tent and recover to your peak forms because the next event will begin in two (2) hours. Upon returning to the encampment you will be handed a scroll with directions, follow them and you will arrive at a designated rendezvous point where you will meet your team and be further briefed on the next event."

"For any of you who are lost, one—you should be ashamed—and two, the encampment is that way. Good Luck!"

Mizo

"Huh? Well, guess that means we won't have time for desert after the feast." The musician shrugged. "We better book it to the tents, else we're gonna be late!"

Mizo went to jog over to the tents, which were a little ways away. Would be a perfect place to spend the time they had, refueling their bodies before the next match. Of course, this is what the caravan was planning on. So that they could sell their products when they would be most desired.

Mitsuko had been broken from her meditation by the announcement, in spite of her feelings of how the race ended the important thing was she passed and could move onto the next event. While she lacked any notable injuries far as she had known, she opted to make her way over to the tents all the same for a check up as she aimed to take advantage of this two hour window to rest up and be prepared for whatever she'd be asked next.

"So far so good. But cannot afford to get complicant. I have to strive to do even better for this next event, I have to show the way of the sword can rival even the best ninjas of my peer group."

"Feasht!" Kaldo yelled, pointing at Mizu. Marching forward ready for what was to come as he headed to the tents.

"Kaldo alweysh on timey. Timey starts when Kaldo ready!" Kaldo said eagerly. Kaldo laid in the shade under a tree. He let out a yawn, scratched his belly, then remembered he should put his shirt back on. Then put his coat on afterwards. Now was relaxation time and wait. He hummed to himself in a very inconsistent pattern.