• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Neko Inu Academy(ASK)

Welcome to Niko Inu Academy, a special academy for Niko's, and Inu's. Since you have received this letter, it means you are a Niko or an Inu. As you know, Niko's and Inu's are rare and looked down, the chances of and Inu or Niko being born is a three in nine chance. Here in this academy Inu's and Niko's can live freely amongst each other with out fear or the shunning of humans. Usually we accept students as pups, and kits, but your parents wanted to keep you. Now that you are older, you must attend the Academy.

Sincerely, N.I.A
Liam finished reading the letter for the sixth time since he had gotten it. He had been waiting for this day for a long time and now he was going to his dream school! Brushing some of his blonde hair aside, he flicked his black cat ears at the sound of the bus stopping he watched as another student walked on.

(1- Me
2- @Lilyheart0930
3-@Sky the shaymin boy

Inu- A human with dog ears and a dog tail
Niko- A human with cat ears and a cat tail)

Last edited:
Sakura read her acceptance letter over and over again, flicking her ears back. She was so excited, she could hardly breathe! She looked at a small pocket watch. "Oh shoot!" She yelled, "I'm gonna be late!" Sakura pushed her glasses up and ran off to her first day of school.

Chris read the letter again his mom had enrolled him here an NIA she said it would be good for him to come here and make some friends he played it off like he was chill with it but inside he was more excited than he's ever been his whole life "man I can't wait!!!" He said waging his tail excitedly

He was reading a book when he saw the bus from the corner of his eye when it came he borded without saying a word "hey kid name please!" The driver said "Chris Titren don't talk to me please"

Liam saw a white eared Inu walk onto the bus and flicked his black ears up, and waved him over. "Hi, I'm Liam!" He waved his black tail in greeting. His blue orbs met the other boy's, as the guy approached.

Liam smiled goofily at the response. Being a Niko he never had friends, so this was a new experience. "Nice to meet you too Chris! Will you be my friend? You'd be my first friend ever!"

Liam purred, his long, sleek, black tail waving happily. "Whats your favorite color? Mine is orange." He looked at Chris's ears and gasped. "I haven't seen any Inus or Nikos with pure white ears...how rare!"

"I like drawing and music! Oh and string...I love staring!" The black eared Niko said grabbing a Sketchbook out of his bag, and handing it to Chris. "I like writing too, basically anything artistic. You?"

"I understand it is a bit violent for your taste any way so... Hey it looks like we're here wanna walk to the office with me?" He said getting up from the seat

"Okay...but uh we have one more stop before we're at the gates to get out." Liam said pointing to the next stop.

((We have to wait for lily))

Sakura got on the bus, sitting in the back seat. She pushed up her glasses, and started to read a book titled "Kira's Quest." It was a thick book, and that was the way Sakura liked it.

"umm hey lady would you like some company...uhh not like that umm i mean uhh how about me and my freind help you to the office?" trevor said awkwardly

Liam waved his tail and flicked his ears in a greeting. "Hi! I'm Liam! That's Trevor!" Liam smiled brightly, a welcoming light vibrating off him

Trevor's tail swung back and forth out of excitement "yeah I finally have some friends alright!" He said as the bell rung "well I guess it's time for class." He added as they walked to class together

"Hmm let me check who we have....hey we're all in the same classes together! Well what do you know! Yeah your right it's math1 than social studies so let's go!" He said "oh by the way what clubs are you going to join I'm gonna go for martial arts club and information technology club!" He added

"I'm not the best at art but my sister is awesome at it! I'm planning on taking extra courses-French 1 and 2 and computer science 2 you going to take any others?" He asked politely "oh looks like we're here Welp it was nice meeting you! Tomoyo arigatō!" He thanked her as they walked into class

Sakura sat down in the front row, placing her books down and taking out a pencil. "Ohayo, Sensei!" She greeted. "Ohayo." The teacher responded.

Liam sat down and started playing with his pencil. Despite how he looked and acted he was quite smart and kind of zoned out of the class, knowing he could easily pass this class.