• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS New Authoritah!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Our good friend Plapti has been given some limited powers in this forum. (Note that he now has the proper title of 'Clinic Slave' under his name. ^_^) Mainly he'll be able to lock and remove things, but I feel you all should know. And while he can't warn/ban you, he can still report you to me. >=D Thus, I will be the one to deal with you.

So yeah, help him out but not posting really sucky teams, read the stickies in this forum, including the one written by Plap himself, to save him and eventually me/other mods some grief. If your beloved Charizard has Ember, Flamethrower, Blast Burn, and Fly, then don't bother posting. Or you'll be shot. So yeah, weeeeeeeee.

I will also confirm this with Sem. Regardless if Alex does give me power to warn/ban people here (Highly doubt that, unless The Doc cares to correct me), Sem is right. He'll be my link to banning. And I think he'll enjoy doing it as well as much as I would if I could do that. I'm pretty sure you have to be extra catious, I lurk here often.

And Sem is right. I will delete those topics if they're not fixed within a day or some from their post date if they have a Pokemon with moves like Sem listed. I will also have you shot.

Also, please don't give advice if you don't know enough. It just gives the person who is looking for help more trouble.

Otherwise, have a nice day here. And also thank Sem for the creative name he gave me :p

I just want to say congrats as well. You deserve it because you've helped many people (including me) put movesets together and occasionally help salvage them. Your thread on the basics of competitve battling is teh awesomeness.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
So, here I am, ready to post something here... *cough* So anyways, down to business.

Plapti deserves this. I mean, seriously, I haven't seen anyone else who's helped people in the clinic as much as him. He even made a really great guide or whatever you'll call it for those who are using the clinic. Also, it'll save him (and a lot of others who are trying to help) a lot of work to be able to delete/lock certain topics that seem way too... well, hopeless.

So, Plapti, congratulations! I'm sure that you'll do really well with this new kinda "power" that you have here at the clinic.

Thanks SE and Carmen Lopez. Yes, I do spend tons of time in here helping evryone I can. And Yes to SE as well. How else would I not make sure I got my point across?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hmm... now I've gotten to wondering. Would "Clinic Nurse-Slave" be a more amusing title? xD

But, yeah, like others said, congrats Plapti. Hope you enjoy the madness that is modding (even if you aren't a full mod) ^_~

Nurse, never, Slave I can live with. And I've got troubles with n00bs already. I deal with them, but I guess no one can beat Stel when it comes to n00b killing right?

Thanks as well Katie.

I know its a little late but I still want to congratulate you. I've seen Plapti help many people around and he really does a great job. I hope some day people will look at me with as much respect as they give to Plapti. *nods*