• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open New beginnings...

(OOC: This is supposed to become a shippy thing between my OC and yours. Ava is very open and happy. I'd like it f your OC was the strong silent type who is a real sweetheart on the inside. Other than that, surprise me)

Ava was a well known trainer from the Kanto region. She had made a name for herself when she beat the Elite Four of the Shinnoh region. She lost against Cynthia though. Still, she traveled around like she did since the day she turned ten. Hoping to one day becoming a Chamion herself. And for that she needed her Pokemon.
Ava smiled down at her Eevee on her lap as she brushed her tail. She really looked like she was enjoying herself and somehow Ava always loved doing this too. It was such a simple but calming task. She chuckled when Eevee let out a little yawn. "Want me to stop so you can nap?" She asked but the Pokemon opened her eyes to vehemently shake her head in response to that question. "Alright, alright." Ava laughed fondly and looked up when Nurse Joy called for her to let her know her other Pokemon were ready.
She put Eevee on the chair she had been sitting on and jogged towards the front desk. Suddenly she ran into someone and fell on her ass. "Ow, damn!" Stiles groaned. Eevee was at her side a moment later. "I'm fine." The trainer informed her Pokemon before looking up at the guy. "I'm sorry about that."

(This is what Ava looks like)
BfltXZ5.png

Last edited:
Name:Asro
Apparence: White T-shirt,blue jacket,Black pants,blue sneakers
Pokémons:Eevee,floatzel

Asro noticed one girl falling "..." He said ignoring completly Ava, his Eevee quites of his pokeball and said "vee.....ve" (Sorry for my trainer he.... Don't talk too much)

Name: Fox Kane
Appearance: Fox is dark-skinned, with dark, messy copper hair that has a long fringe and a cowlick and deep blue eyes. He's tall for his age, standing at 6'4. He usually wears an orange, sleeveless open shirt with a necklace that has a tooth at the end of it. Under his open shirt, Fox has a black sleeveless shirt, covering his stomach. He wears dark blue jeans, and black shoes with an auburn stripe on them.
Pokemon: Lucario (Male), Umbreon (Male), Infernape (Male), Feraligatr (Male), Glaceon (Female), Flygon (Female)

Fox was casually walking to Nurse Joy's front desk, to retrieve his Infernape. He had been wounded in a recent battle, and was being taken care of under Nurse Joy. As he neared Nurse Joy's desk, a girl had bumped in to him, and fell. Fox staggered for a moment himself, but balanced himself rather quickly. The girl who'd bumped in to him hadn't been as lucky. He looked down at the girl, as she apologized to him. Kane simply shook his head, and offered his hand, to help the girl up.