• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open New Roleplay?

Which topic of RP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I've been feeling like making a new roleplay. But I wanted to see what people would be most interested in and if people wanted a new roleplay at all.

My ideas are:
- A form of Isekai RP
- A dark teen fantasy style RP
- A Vigilante RP with no superpowers

Isekai RP:
This roleplay would be a simple Isekai story involving a group of 13 to 18 year olds being involved in a train or bus accident of some kind and being reborn in a new Fantasy World.

Dark Teen RP:
This one is not entirely thought out yet but I wanted to do a sort of fantasy styled modern world RP that is relatively dark in tone with preferred 16+ topics.

Vigilante RP:
With the recent interest in superhero RPs this idea sparked into my brain. A world of heroes but not a world of superpowers. A world where vigilantes similar to that of Batman, Green Arrow, Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Please vote in the poll and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok so I'm going to start working on the thread for the Isekai RP. For those who were interested in the Dark Teen RP I may choose to create that at a later date. For now though I'm going to just make one roleplay. The thread will be up as soon as possible, I will tag those who voted for it.