• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS New Team

Well I just saw a really good team on the internet I think it was Reina Carmens so I am copy a little here. This team is for the battle tower.

Salamence

Aerial Ace
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Earthquake

Thats the only moveset I have planned the other pokemon I am wanting though are

Torterra
Gardevoir
Blaziken
Drapion
Milotic

I hope this is ok Reina Carmen. I wont use it for wifi anyway because I dont have a wirless router.

So can someone help me with movesets?

Well I have changed my team slightly here it is

Dragonite

Adamant@Leftovers

Aerial Ace
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Thunderbolt

Torterra

Relaxed@?

Leech Seed
Wood Hammer
Stealth Rock
Earthquake

Gardevoir

Modest@?

Calm Mind
Psychic
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Blastoise

Calm@Chesto Berry

Rest
Protect
Ice Beam
Surf

Those are definites in my team I am considering for the last two spots

Jolteon
Charizard
Aerodactyl
Drapion
Tyranitar
Weavile
Infernape

I was also wondering could Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock be in place in the same battle at the same time and still poison and hurt the foe switching in?

I was also wondering could Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock be in place in the same battle at the same time and still poison and hurt the foe switching in?
Yup they both work at the same time if the pokemon can take both. For your team at a glance the things I would propose are Dragon claw for your dragonite, Will-O-wisp for your Gardervoir and leftovers can do fine for her too since she can me more of a nuissance then a sweeper. Blastoise looks pretty good, dont forget he can serve as a rapid spinner too just in case.

For your last 2 spots I would consider a tank of some sort but from your choices you seem to want to be very aggressive so I would go for Aerodactyl and either charizard or Inferape depending on your needs.

Dragonite@Leftovers
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw for obvious reasons.
Earthquake gives some coverage while Fire Punch hits Ice-types hard.

Gardevoir@Wise Glasses/Choice Specs
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Energy Ball/Focus Blast
-Hypnosis/Will-o-Wisp/T-Wave/Focus Blast

Psychic for STAB.
T-Bolt for coverage.
Energy Ball is handy, as is Focus Blast.
Pick which ever status move your team is missing and use it. Of stick Focus Blast there to go with the Choice Specs.

I suggest Infernape and Weavile. They should help the sweeping capabilities of your team.