• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open OC Stars (Discussion)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
(Rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/oc-stars-rp.22349/)
Use your favorite OC to be dropped in this world that has problems and crime as the real world... plus supervillans. If your OC isn't the action type, there's still ways to fit anyone in the story. There aren't many restrictions in this thread, but pay attention to Pokecharms rules. Also, the limit is one character, unless there are characters that your main OC can't really exist without. Anyways, bio setups.

Name:
Codename:
Sexuality:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Personality:
Alignment:
Powers:
Weapons/Gadgets:
Backstory(Optional):
Other(Optional):

My character(s):
Name: Matt {Redacted}
Codename: Mallard
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'04
Weight: 141 lbs
Appearance: Thick, curly, dark brown hair that covers his ears, brown eyes, Slavic nose, he usually has an expression that looks like he's about to fall asleep.
Personality: Normally very laid back, but always quick to make a joke. Very lazy
Occupation: Whatever he feels like doing, streamer, duck guardian
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Powers: Flight, telepathic communication with all waterfowl, flapping motion can cause strong wind, invisible skin-tight field that disperses harmful liquids, gases, and plasma (including astral and magical versions of them), but cushions physical damage, powers and physical capability (strength/speed) strengthen the tougher the enemy, at full power even kinetic energy washes over his field and he gains a sonic shout
Weapons/Gadgets: A combat knife
Other: Gets power from DSC

Name: Drake
Codename: None
Height: 2'02"
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Appearance: Green head, white collar, orange beak, orange feet, brown back, white underbelly
Personality: Playful and friendly, but gets jobs done
Alignment: Lawful neutral
Powers: Same as Mallard, plus genius intellect, telepathic communication with humans, feathers can mimic fingers, longlivety
Other: Is a duck, gets power from DSC

Name: Duck Spirit Collective
Codename: DSC
Sexuality: None
Height: None
Weight: None
Appearance: A white shape of a duck
Personality: None
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Powers: Immortal until extinction of all ducks, flight, immune to non-astral damage, flight, super-strength, can teleport to any duck, size alteration, can summon spirits of past ducks, can share power
Backstory(Optional): Is the concentration of the souls of all ducks, living and dead.
Other: ONLY gets involved when all of duckkind is in danger

Make sure to have a time and place in bold on your first post, or whenever your character travels to an new time or place.

Last edited:
Name: Rakuno Senigoya
Codename: Raikiri
Height: 6'0
Weight: 125 lbs
Appearance: Blond, spiky hair, green eyes, black ninja suit/samurai armor (minus the helmet and chestplate)
Personality: Quiet since he hasn't seen anyone in eight years, powerful presence
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Powers: Can discharge electricity in several ways, electrical weapon enhancement, Jonin (elite ninja) level genjutsu and taijutsu
Weapons/Gadgets: Katana, kunai, climbing knuckles (brass knuckles with spikes), shuriken
Backstory: The Kagemegami Clan, also known as the Shadow Goddess, raided the Senigoya palace on a mission to kill the king. They didn't know that the king had hidden his child, young Prince Rakuno, in a closet. Once the raid was over, Raikiri made it his solemn vow to destroy the Shadow Goddess clan and bring peace to his world of modern/historic Japan.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I was thinking about that to. I'd say if your character goes through life in the real world or something similar to it, then you don't need to worry about being dropped in a new one. If your character lives in an entirely fictional world, then yes, they will be dropped in the "real" world. Good question though.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Name: Kino
Codename: None
Sexuality: Pan
Height: 4'5
Weight: 54 lb
Appearance: He's a petite small man standing around the height of around 4 foot to 5 foot. He is rather slim, arms fairly muscled along with a strong leg, to which has been his most trusting combat part. He is small, an appearance of a child permanent along his features. At first glance and many more after that, no matter how much you look at Kino, he's a child. The only thing to prove you wrong on that matter, is the way he acts and talks, a cursing cussing machine, speaking words and having knowledge a child probably shouldn't have. His hair is a bright orange crown atop his head, the sun sparkling a yellow halo along the strands. His eyes is equally as vibrant, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't like the way they shine. The only thing he seems to despise himself, was how short he is, and his size, seeing that everyone that he meets seems to mistake him for a kid.
Personality: Kino is always a happy-go-lucky type of kid, with a childish attitude that aids him in charming his way through trouble whenever he gets into one. He loves animals, but loves his dog, Koi, the most and the two shares quite the connection. Usually seen with a sweet attitude, there's little to no way to hate such a child at first sight and is usually very likeable when you first met him. But its only after you get to know him to find out that he's actually quite blunt in his way of speaking, which at first was covered up by his kid like accent, so it wasn't noticable at first or wasn't taken seriously until you spend some time with the guy to realize he wasn't joking. He wouldn't hesitate to do things he wishes to and usually doesn't listen to others, showing out a stubborn side of himself. Since he's so vertically challenged, he's rather short tempered on that matter and will bite if you brought up the fact he's short. Quite mischievous, there's no doubt one day you'll get caught up in one of his infamous pranks, which usually includes dumping paint on you. Despite all this fun and games, Kino have a serious side, showing others that he knows way more than how his looks show. He appears to be 10, but talks as if he knew more than what a real 10 year should really should, which gets people questioning his age, whether he's just really a kid or is actually a short adult with a high pitched voice. People had asked him on that fact, but he claims he too, doesn't know his real age. Even though he obviously knew more than how he put on, he acts dumb, purposely so.
Alignment: Choatic Good
Powers: Supersonic and fire, Kino can also wield a sword pretty well. Despite being quite short, he is surprisingly fast. His supersonic apperantly could also play a tune that is able to reverse aging, somewhat making you an eternal youth if he wishes so. He refuse to use that part of the power, so his age has not transport backwards at all. The flute could also heal when he plays it.
Weapons/Gadgets: A flute with foldable blade hidden within.
Backstory: A loner at birth, Kino was quick to be abandoned by his parents after having been mistaken for being a girl, therefore spending most of his life independently. Escaping the place that had kept him when he was thrown off, Kino endorse himself within the art of thieving and robbery, stealing what he could and when he could. He never kept track of how many years passes, seeing that he had no calender whatsoever to do so. Koi, his faithful shiba dog, was his only companion, having found the dog in a box that was also thrown out by their owner. He only started keeping track of his age after having been taken in by a grandma, who pitied his lifestyle and tries to convince him to stay, ending up having to trick Kino into coming back everyday in order to form a bond with the boy. It succeeded, and Kino stayed ever since.
Other: He's a cussing shortie lol-

EDIT: Since it seems like there's no limit to what we could make our ocs as original as they're supposed to be, I decided to add in the powers that I cut out of his form.

Last edited:
Name: Maria Scarheart
Codename: N/A
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150 lbs
Appearance: Maria is a Lycan, a wolf-person. She's humanoid, with wolflike legs and a wolf head. Her body is covered in grey fur, and she has piercing blue eyes. Her left ear has a small hole in it, from being shot with a pistol. She also has a few scars on her side, as well as a long on her right leg and one across her right muzzle. Her legs are more wolflike. Maria has two main sets of clothes, depending on what she is doing. Usually, she will wear the normal clothes of a (slightly) cheap blue and white kimono. Usually going barefoot. While wearing this, Maria usually keeps in her flintlock pistols hidden in a sleeve. The other clothes Maria wears indicate that she is not really from anywhere close to Hau. When Maria needs to fight, she'll gear up in her old officer uniform. It's a red, leather Trench coat with a few medals and pins on the breast pockets. Maria also wears boots and gloves, both red. To complete the outfit, Maria wears a bandolier of three Flintlock pistols across her chest and a saber at her side.
Personality: Maria can come off as a slightly cold person at first. She has trouble trusting people, but once she gets to know people... She still has trouble trusting people not to stab her in the back. She speaks in a cool and quiet voice, and tries to stay calm in all situations.
Alignment: True Neutral
Powers: Maria is slightly tougher, stronger, and quicker than humans. She also has enhanced smell and hearing, as well as night vision.
Weapons/Gadgets: Saber, 3 Flintlock Pistols
Backstory(Optional): Maria was originally a member of a mountainous country's military. While she was deployed, her unit engaged in a cliffside battle with enemy raiders. In the fight, Maria was shot and ended up falling down the mountain. Separated from her platoon, the Lycan wandered until she found a village. The people there healed her up and sent her to the city of Hau, where she is currently residing as she has no current way to get back to her people.
Other(Optional):

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Ok, cool. I assumed he had some sort of immortality because they don't know his age... Looking back on it, that was a stupid question.
Anyway, I'll wait for a day or two until we officially alter space and time, also to wait for newcomers.
Last thing: @Captain Cardboard just making sure you know there's a link at the top of the page, I'm not rushing you to post, it's just that I put the link there after you viewed the page. I'm just making sure you know it's there.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Well, you weren't wrong, he is low key immortal because of another power he has but I'm cutting it out in this rp so he's just a very tiny man- X3
I'll let you decide, I don't mind both options either way.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Let me know if her powers need to be toned down.

Name: Alison Silverstone
Codename: Zero
Species: Unknown
Height: 5'6
Weight: On the very low end of average
Appearance (Concealed):
Alison appears relatively human while concealing her true self. She has remarkably pale skin and bright blue eyes, and wears a dark blue sweatshirt with black jeans and combat boots. She has bright blue hair, usually seen sticking out of her pulled-up hood. She rarely takes off her hoodie, for reasons unknown.
Appearance (Revealed):
When revealing herself, Alison throws any concealing of her true species out the window. Her hoodie and jeans are replaced with a white dancer-esque dress with a blue satin belt. Her ears are visibly pointed, and her eyes are an even brighter blue. Her most defining feature, however, is her pair of icy wings, seemingly composed of millions of suspended ice crystals.
Personality:
Allie is remarkably eager for a sixteen-year-old. She's always bright and bubbly, and up for a challenge. However, she can be a bit secretive, and gets very nervous if someone asks her to take her hood down. She's a kind person, and that's often used against her - she's rash and reckless when it comes to the ones she loves.
Alignment: Hovering between Neutral/Chaotic Good (default), Chaotic Neutral (losing control)
Powers:
- Cryokinesis and cold resistance
- Limited psychic abilities and energy manipulation
- Flight (what else would her wings be for?)
- Enhanced endurance and agility
- Enhanced physical strength
- Regeneration via ice absorption
Weapons/Gadgets: None, except what she can create with her power
Backstory(Optional): [REDACTED]
Other(Optional):
- Her control over her abilities, particularly her cryokinesis, is extremely limited. Around her, things just seem to just... happen. She takes no responsibilities for these things.
- When sufficiently angered (or injured), she will lose control and enter a Chaotic Neutral state. She is driven solely by the hatred of the enemy, and will not stop until A) the enemy is dead or B) she exhausts her energy. In this state, her powers are heightened, but she has very limited energy. She can and will attack her allies when in this state, if they get in her way. After leaving this state, she falls unconscious and cannot use her powers for at least several hours.
- Allie's endurance is purely physical. Her mental endurance and energy are very limited, especially when losing control.
- Her regeneration is very limited. She can heal minor injuries, but only her own, and she cannot heal anything severe. One broken bone would be the absolute maximum.
- She's extremely resistant to speaking about her past, for personal reasons.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
@Willow Tree neither is a problem, whichever works for your character. I want this to be as like the character as possible. I think I might cut out the "too OP" rule simply because I know I have more powerful villains up my sleeve.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I already have some villains lined up, and the first one is a good one to start off on, in my opinion. Everyone should just have a good few opening posts, and then we'll have an event.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
I'll make another post on the rp when everyone is ready for the event that brings everyone together. Just based on the bios so far, I've also developed a power chart for the main characters.

1. Mallard(I promise I'm not being biased here, I just know more about him, and his durability carries him this high)
2. Raikiri(Jonin level genjutsu isn't something to mess with)
3. Zero(Probably has the highest destructive power, with cryokinesis being her whole thing)
4. Maria(More physical power than a human and guns)
5. Kino(Could be higher, depends on the scale of his supersonic and fire abilities, its seems like they were just brushed off like nothing special)

Will be updated as the RP and roster progress.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
This arc's villain:
Name: ???
Codename: Peekaboo the Clown
Sexuality: None
Height: Variable
Weight: Variable
Appearance: Comically large head and mouth, faded clown makeup, small dirty purple bowler hat, messy red spikes of hair on either side of his hat, lanky, faded pinstriped shirt and pants, black clown shoes, dirty white gloves
Personality: Sadistically playful
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Powers: Size alteration, can extend limbs, necromancy, portals to his personal dimension (where he can manipulate reality), regenerates from all physical damage
Weapons/Gadgets: Variable
Other(Optional): Speaks in a very dry and raspy voice

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Name: Issac Allans

Codename: Elemental

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Height: 6 feet

Weight: 186 pounds

Appearance: Issac has a fairly average build, not looking to outstanding at first glance. He has shaggey black hair and a well trimmed beard on his face. His eyes are a deep green, although they're usually behind a pair of glasses. His usual outfit consists of a plain t-shirt, sitting under a button up flannel and a pair of simple jeans. Totally average looking, non-superheroey guy. (Super hero cosume described under gear.)

Personality: Despite the very rough patch of his life, Issac is still a very happy and outgoing personality. Hes very relaxed and laid back kinda guy, never taking any small situation seriously. Of course, when things do get serious, he does as well, knowing when to turn off his goof switch. Due to what happened to his father, he doesn't take threats made against his family and friends very lightly, and thats one of the few ways to make him truly angry.

(Super Power Anomalies Research & Development Association)

Powers: Issac has very basic control over the four elements of Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. He can only control these elements if they are around him, so he can't just make fire or water appear out of nowhere, but if he's near them he van control how they move and redirect them. Controling air flow, he can lift himself in the air and 'fly' for short periods. He can make weapons out of the earth. He can not control two elements at once, and if he tries to control too much of one element, he'll grow tired, making him weaker.

Weapons/Gadgets: Issac's superhero get up could be best described as high tech swat armour. He is covered head to toe, not an inch of skin to be seen. It helps him sustain heavier damage, and lets him keep items packed up in the various pockets on the armour. His helmet is tuned into police frequincies and allows him to access his S.P.A.R.D.A. files on public heroes and villians. The suit also house compartments for fuel and water, allowing hin to shoot out flames or water to control if theres none around him. Of course there is a limited supply of them and he has to refill them when running low.

Backstory: Issac had a fairly normal life as a kid. He went to school, made friends, all the stuff you expect the average kid to go through. He was content, living his life with his friends, and his single father, Alexander, who rose Issac with love and care. All of that changed when he was 11 however, as both he and his father were kidnapped by a terrorist organization. The reasoning for this was because Issac's father was one of the highest ranking scientests at S.P.A.R.D.A. labs, and also one of the leading people in the field of super power studying.

Because of this fame, these terrorists took both Alexander and Issac away, using the man's son as a way to make him work for them. Using his knowledge of super powers and how they affect a person's biology, they forced him to make a formula that would give them all powers, effectivly making a super powered terrorist squad. Using the DNA of various super beings, Alexander got to work. Issac was never hurt, but was forced to stay in his father's lab, always fearing for his life. It was like this for four long years.

Eventually Alexander managed to make a formula that would grant one person the power to control the elements. It was a break through, but not good enough for the leader of the terrorist organization. An argument broke out between the two, and scared for his father's life, Issac took the formula himself. Within seconds, the 15 year old was granted the elemental powers the terrorists waited years for. However, it was not made for someone of his age and body, resulting in his powers being unstable. As a result, everyone in the base died, the only exception being himself.

Issac was later found, the burst of power finally giving him a chance to escape, and find an exit. He explained everything, leaving out the part regarding his new powers, saying the explosion was due to an accident in the lab. Heavy with guilt, feeling he was the cause of his father's death, Issac decided to use his powers for good. The reason his father studied powers was because he adored heroes and what they do. Issac knew this is what his father would want him to do.

Issac finished high school, and using money from his father's fortune, traveled the world to learn ways to control his powers, through science and meditation. At the age of 21, Issac returned to the place where he was given his powers to pay his respects to his father and let him know that Issac planned to use his powers for good. While he was there, exploring the lab, he came across an experimental suit his father created that would assist whoever was given the elemental powers. Even in death, Alexander helped his son move forward towards his future.

From that day on, Issac would become the hero Elemental, protecting the innocents and using his powers for good. He also managed to get a job at the same lab as his father, working on the profiling of heroes and villians to try and grasp their powers. All this info helped him with his super heroics of course. Now at 25, Issac has been Elemental for four years, and is ready to face whatever challanges will come to face in the future.

Other: N/A

(Sorry for double post.)
Name: Neon Barry
Codename: Blitz
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 145-ish pounds. Basically the high end of average.
Appearance (Concealed Form): He has tan skin and jet black hair with neon blue tips. He has a lean body type, like an athlete. He often wears a black jacket with a dark blue short sleeved shirt underneath. He wears black sports pants with two dark blue lines running down each leg. He has a necklace that is often hidden. The necklace has a locket, and inside there is a picture of his family. (Family is important.) He also wears dark blue tennis shoes.
Appearance (Revealed. Also, all shapes are 3D, and he has no remote facial, Ex:Eyes, or body features, Ex: Toes/Fingers. However, his overall body dimensions (Height and Weight) are the same.): In his revealed form, his hands and feet are replaced with neon blue triangles, his arms, legs, and torso are replaced with neon blue rectangles, and his head is replaced with a large neon blue circle.
Personality: Neon is energetic and fun, and cracks a joke at nearly every opportunity. However, he can be serious when he absolutely needs to. He is very social. However, he has trouble getting along with mean or just plain boring people. He also has a very deep fear of not being loved or liked, and being alone and forgotten. (Isolophobia/Athazagoraphobia)
Alignment: Usually Chaotic Good. Although, if bad guys keep pressing his buttons, he goes down to Chaotic Neutral for a while.
Powers: He can create shapes out of pure energy and use them as deadly and lethal weapons. He can also used them to shield himself or others. He can also use the shapes to help him get around. For example, riding on a rectangle through the air, or causing a cube to quickly pop out of the ground to quickly propel himself upwards, or use this same trick as a combo opener by launching enemies in the air.He can also use them just for a cool party trick. He can also manipulate gravity, but not always very well. But, he can manipulate it nonetheless. Little detail: He can't lift himself very well with his power, but he can lift others relatively easily. With this power, he can freeze objects in midair, and absorb them into some miniature black hole of sorts. He then uses the absorbed objects for temporary shields of sorts, which make him more durable. Although, this has a 'cooldown' of sorts, so he can't use it wily nily. He can also move supernaturally fast. This naturally makes it very hard to tell how fast he's going, but it's at least around the speed of sound. However, he can run out of energy if he moves this fast too much for too long. He also has supernatural strength and awareness. He is also very intelligent and quick thinking. He also can create and use electricity as a weapon. Long story short, he isn't an opponent to mess with.
Weapons/Gadgets: None, as his shapes are basically his weapons/gadgets. Although, he will use some if he is required to.
Backstory: He refuses to say. (This might change if I can actually come up with one.)
Other:Both him and Jay speak fluent Spanish and Japanese, although English is their native and first language.(I'll probably add to this if I think of anything.)

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Bellamy Lightwood
Codename: Infinity
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 205 lbs
Appearance: 6'8", pretty muscular, has a scar across his chest and a tattoo of a fox across his back.

From: Pitzmaker(GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Normally he wears black trousers, a black t-shirt under a black and red overcoat and black boots.
Personality: Bellamy is serious but also gentle and caring. He can become overly worried about his loved ones and friends. He is afraid of being abandoned.
Powers: Immortality (with Cellular Regeneration), Muscle Memory (he can do any type of physical activity by seeing it done once), Prediction (he can predict a person's moves), Perfect Accuracy (never misses), Enhanced Strength, Speed and Agility, Historical Summoning (He can summon clay golem versions of anyone he has met throughout history)
Weapons/Gadgets: Bladed spear and a desert eagle.
Backstory: Bellamy was born in the year 700 B.C. at the start of the Ancient Greek era. He has lived through every great moment and witnessed tragedy and triumph. He recieved his scar in his early days before his Immortality developed into Cellular Regeneration it is a reminder that he was once vulnerable.
(This is actually based on my original plan for Bellamy, but due to the roleplays I used him in this idea got left behind and I found it the other day).

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
There will be two platforms, they won't interact with each other until later. But, violent "clones" of people on the other platform will appear to the others.
Platform A:
Mallard
Raikiri
Maria
Infinity
Platform B:
Kino
Zero
Elemental
Blitz
Feel free to control the evil clones on your platform

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Wait wait, I don't get what's happening in the rp so far. I know they got warped off somewhere, but where really. Can I get like a setting description?