• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join One door shut (Crossover RP)

Is my post ok and where are you and your friends how do we meet each other
Your post is good! Kirby should find himself in the big door room after that, and since my characters are in there he should maybe be able to spot one of them!

Also, a general note! I'm not going to be responding every time someone posts! I'll probably let one other person make a post before I reply (AKA 2 people posting between each of my RP posts)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I'm sorry guys but I'm out, a particular rolplayers style of post is really getting on my nerves and I've just lost all interest in this roleplay.

Name: Bard
Home Series: Wandersong
Gender/Pronouns: Non-Binary, he/she/them.
Sexuality: Asexual, Demiromantic (Head-canon)
Appearance:

Personality: Very cheerful, helpful, and selfless (even to the point of ignoring their own needs). Has a strong sense of determination. Loves singing, dancing, pirates, and more. Terrified of not being able to help people.
Abilities: Singing (Has different effects depending on environment, eg growing plant stems). Has high durability (Able to get up moments after being kicked by much stronger people). Ability to translate and talk to ghosts.
Other: Physically weak; Struggles to lift a sword or even a barely loaded gun.

Last edited:
Name: Bard
Home Series: Wandersong
Gender/Pronouns: Non-Binary, he/she/them.
Sexuality: Asexual, Demiromantic (Head-canon)
Appearance:

Personality: Very cheerful, helpful, and selfless (even to the point of ignoring their own needs). Has a strong sense of determination. Loves singing, dancing, pirates, and more. Terrified of not being able to help people.
Abilities: Singing (Has different effects depending on environment, eg growing plant stems). Has high durability (Able to get up moments after being kicked by much stronger people). Ability to translate and talk to ghosts.
Other: Physically weak; Unable to lift a sword or even a barely loaded gun.
this is... a certified child. oh my god. accepted!

Wait if your trying to blast me you can’t I survived better Kirby said to Error so i was wondering if you would let me out of these metal ropes or whatever you call it chains a think said Kirby looking at error strangely and You look weird glitching hippo said Kirby
@Arrivederchi

Error was not talking, he was thinking about killing kirby
Also error wasn't the one who put the chains in, that was ink.
Just correcting , because I can't really respond to that.

@KyuubiMaster

Ok then, I'll add my bio

Name: Papyrus
Home Series: Undertale
Gender/Pronouns: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: He wears white chest plate with gold trim, coquelicot gloves with a golden trim, blue briefs with a golden belt, and knee-high coquelicot boots. He also wears a short, orange-red cape.
Personality: Confident and charismatic. He works hard and, despite his brash personality, is kind at heart but can be cunning at times.
Abilities:
Blue Bone
Bones:
-Small bones
-Medium-sized bones
-Large bones
Other: stem

Ok then, I'll add my bio

Name: Papyrus
Home Series: Undertale
Gender/Pronouns: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: He wears white chest plate with gold trim, coquelicot gloves with a golden trim, blue briefs with a golden belt, and knee-high coquelicot boots. He also wears a short, orange-red cape.
Personality: Confident and charismatic. He works hard and, despite his brash personality, is kind at heart but can be cunning at times.
Abilities:
Blue Bone
Bones:
-Small bones
-Medium-sized bones
-Large bones
Other: stem
lots of undertale, huh! Accepted!