• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
I was still trying to think on what to have my character do that would be considered luck related, although I think that may have to wait until life and mortals become a thing within the world.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I was still trying to think on what to have my character do that would be considered luck related, although I think that may have to wait until life and mortals become a thing within the world.
You could incorporate weather into Luck, make rockslide, some form of early rain, tornados, etc

Would there already be things like wildlife and animals after the gods just created the world? Because if so, that might be the start to him seeking entertainment through the usage of luck.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Would there already be things like wildlife and animals after the gods just created the world? Because if so, that might be the start to him seeking entertainment through the usage of luck.
They have not yet, though I’m sure there will be soon. If no one else does, I’ll try to get it in

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
I would still like to do it, I mean I never had a chance (or at least in forgot) to let my human Oc Miro in but yes I would still like too!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Oh, well keeping the RP on Charms is still best, imo. Having a discord for a discussion place for it or similiar would be nice to have, but not really necessary, so I'm for either option on that end.
Alright! should I give it a new coat of paint and refresh the intro, or should I try and repost it to the same effect?