• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcast Edge (Reboot!) Discussion.

((Quick note- I likely won't be on TOO often, maybe only a few times everyday. Personal life's a bit busy- So try to be mindful of waiting a bit if you need to ask something. Thanks!-))

Welcome to Outcast Edge! A little dimension farther off from the others, where we look after the outcasted and lonely youth across many worlds! Youth will come from all over different worlds, as will more adult characters to look after them and provide the care they need! We're all one big, safe family here!
.̶.̶.̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶.̶.̶?̶-̶

RULES.
1. I don't care about your amount of characters, just make sure you can handle them all.
2. This is a more OC based roleplay. But some exceptions can be made with that, like if it's a character from a story/game YOU create the characteristics for. But if you use one of those, another participant likely can't use the same base character, unless I judge it doable.
3. PLEASE don't make your character too powerful- They can be very strong and a tough opponent for sure, but I don't want too much chaos-
4. Romance, Bloody/Goreish things, and Swearing is fine, but keep it PG-14.
5. Don't control, kill off, or do something that would result in a drastic change to another participants character without permission.
6. Try to respond at least once every day or two- I get being busy, so this rule can be bent more- (As I may just end up vanishing entirely if conditions go wrong-)
7. Have some fun! I missed this story!
8. By the way, the password is Neoclassical.

SUGGESTIONS.
1. If you have a lot of characters, try giving them each a bit of time to shine, I think it adds more flair to the character cast.
2. If you feel your being ignored, feel free to try and push your character in a bit more. Alternatively, interact with other characters who aren't as much in the spotlight. Increase the story!
3. If you'll be gone a longer amount of time, let us know. Maybe give some control to someone to pilot your character.
4. I'd prefer if you maybe censored swearing- I wanna keep this more innocent, haha-
5. There is actually going to be a minor storyline to this I've written out, so don't go TOO crazy with big plot points- Maybe let me know beforehand so I can adjust the storyline.
6. You don't have to follow these, but at least follow the rules.

ROLES.
Outcast: A resident in the youth category, 4-17 years old mostly. Or if a characters age works different, whatever age puts them in that age range. Brought in to be cared for.
Worker: An employee working at Outcast Edge in the adult category, 18+ mostly. Can also be adjusted if their age works differently. Brought in to care for the Outcasts.
Enemy: An enemy of Outcast Edge. Can be any age really, but adult centered characters would work better. Against Outcast Edge, wanting to bring harm.

FORMS.

FORM.
Name: Like a full name, birthname, title, etc.
Nickname(s): What your character is called/wants to be called.
Homeworld: Where are they from? Universe-wise?
Species: Sorta self explanatory I believe-
Role: Outcast, Worker, or Enemy.
Age: Self explanatory- (4-17 for Outcasts, 18+ for Workers, preferred 18+ for enemies-)
Gender/Gender Identity: Self-explanatory I think- I'm accepting of everything too-
Pronouns(Optional): I feel the need to include this-
Sexuality(Optional): Also this- Just incase you want your character to get a partner and wanna clarify-
Appearance: Could be a description, could be a picture you made.
Personality: Just so we have a base idea of your character.
Backstory(Optional): Tell if you want, or keep it a mystery, I don't mind :D
Love Interest/Partner: Self explanatory as well-
Reason for Role: If Outcast; reason for being at Outcast Edge, If Worker; reason for joining staff at Outcast Edge, If Enemy; reason for being against Outcast Edge.
Other(Optional): Anything else you wanna mention.
Password: Read the rules mate- It's there-

You may edit things like nicknames, appearance, love interest/partners, etc. as the story progresses.

MY FORMS.

Name: August Gemstone.
Nickname(s): Auggie. (Shorter version of August.)
Homeworld: Steven Universe.
Species: Peridot/Gem.
Role: Worker.
Age: About 147, but she's rather young by Gem standard- Still considered an adult though-
Pronouns: She/Her.
Sexuality: Questioning-
Appearance: Like a standard Peridot, but with minor style changes. Her hair sorta has tufts on the end corners, her gem in on her chest, and she has small white freckles. She wears round glasses, a blue scarf to cover her gem, a light grey sweater with a blue diamond on the front, black sweatpants, and red tennis shoes.
Personality: August is very shy and timid, not knowing much about how to act in this new world. She hates feeling powerless, but has no confidence to try and stand up for herself. She's selfless, and would risk anything to help someone out.
Reason for Role: She wanted to help people who ended up here, and after meeting and fixing up Matrix, she knew she had to stay and help him.
Other: She found Matrix, almost destroyed, when she arrived in the dimension, and after fixing him up, pretty much became like a motherly figure to him.

Name: Matrix Gemstone. (He was named by August.)
Nickname(s): Trix. (Given by August-)
Homeworld: Danganronpa.
Species: Robot/Reprogrammed K1-B0 unit.
Role: Outcast.
Age: Not even a year old, but has the developed mind of a 14 year old.
Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Appearance: Exactly like K1-B0(You'll likely have to look him up, sorry-), but his eyes are green, and he wears a oversized black hoodie.
Personality: Energetic and optimistic, Matrix always tries to wear a smile. He's always running around and trying to learn about the world, even if it mean's he endangers himself. He's innocent and naive, and can get scared easy.
Backstory: After the events of DRV3, there was an attempt to remake K1-B0 in reality, but before any personality or memories could be programmed in, the lab was attacked, and the robot was transported to Outcast Edge, where August found him. So, she repaired him, and decided to name him Matrix, and just use her own adopted last name for him.
Reason for Role: August signed him into the place as soon as she could.

Name: Shatter Teacep.
Nickname(s): Reckless.(Given by Archie and Austin.)
Homeworld: Cuphead.
Species: Cup Creature.
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Bisexual. (Still in questioning.)
Appearance: Like Cuphead, he has a smaller nose, a bendy straw, and old-timey cartoon styled gloves and shoes. He wears a black t-shirt, purple shorts, brown shoes, white gloves, has a purple nose, and has a striped purple and white bendy straw in his head. His pupil/iris color is black. His handle is torn off, and he has a crack going down the left side of his head.
Personality: Shatter is very outgoing, adventurous, and reckless. He holds no regard for safety, and only focuses on having fun. But, he has his sweet moments, and forms deep connections with people once they learn how to deal with his behavior.
Love Interest: Archellus Slugger.
Reason for Role: He was transported there, tried attacking the workers out of panic, but was accepted in once they calmed him down. He now sticks around, as he can't go home.

Name: Archellus Slugger.
Nickname(s): Archie, (Prefers to go by this nickname) Spikeyhead. (Given by Shatter.)
Homeworld: Splatoon.
Species: Sea Urchin.
Sexuality: Homosexual.
Appearance: Like others of his species, Archie has light orange skin. His eyes are blue, with green iris's and black pupils, giving his eyes a slightly odd look. He has spine like hair, with is black and fades with a light blue near the ends. He wears a brown sweatshirt, white jeans, black fingerless gloves, black tennis shoes, and a blue cape.
Personality: Archie is the anti-social type, preferring to just do his own thing. He's a lot more calm and collected, and is quite smart for his age. He's able to keep Shatter in check, and often takes a role of an adult when there isn't one around, and they need assistance. But, when he does get stressed, you can see the shift in how he carries himself, and he often refuses help.
Love Interest: None- (May end up leaning towards liking Shatter Teacep-)
Reason for Role: He was a bit neglected back in his world, so when he was given the chance to sign up, he took it, figuring it could be fun.
Other: Unlike other sea urchins, his spines will shoot out of his head when stressed, scared, etc. But they regrow pretty quickly.

Name: Austin Turner.
Nicknames(s): None.
Homeworld: Henry Stickmin.
Species: Stickman.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Appearance: Thanks to being a stickman, Austin looks pretty much like every other person in his world. He has two tufts of hair that matches his head color o his head, and wears blue shoes, but that's the only way he stands out.
Personality: Austin is quite shy and soft-spoken, content with just blending into the background. He knows he's likely one of the most odd looking and stand-outish people there, and he's rather insecure about it. He does have an adventurous side though, and can think quickly about many solutions. Even if they're wrong on occasion-
Reason for Role: He accidentally made a choice when picking between places to travel, and got sent to Outcast Edge. He's just been hanging around since, waiting for any possible chances to leave.
Other: The way his choice system works, is he'll see like a screen in his head, and pick a choice that pops up. Then, the power of cartoon logic will trigger that choice into happening.

[More characters are to come as the story progresses.]

I'll accept forms whenever I look them over, so thanks for your patience. The roleplay will likely start when 3-5 people put forms in. Lets have fun together!

@Clite of Dragonbow @Sunlight Isekai Overdrive
((Just wanted to tag ya, since you expressed interest, were in the original like 2 years ago, and are active to my knowledge-))

Last edited:
Name: Mephistopheles, 'Archdevil of Combat'
Nickname(s): Mephy
Homeworld: Soul Cartel
Species: Archdevil
Role: Outcast, was an enemy like one week ago.
Age: Age for the devil is irrevelant, tends to act childlishly.
Gender/Gender indetify: None, Devils are genderless
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: Mephisto is most often seen as a child with long red hair and ruby eyes, complete with large, peculiar irises.
He wears a black waistcoat and leather pants with ankle-high combat boots. The devil is usually seen with small, bat-like wings that keep him suspended in the air. A position that grants him ample opportunities for napping or annoying others, two of his favorite pastimes (when he's not locked in active combat).
His true form is a more mature version of his chibi form wherein he appears to be in his late teens. Mephisto stated before that he hates using this form because it offends his devil aesthetic as to him, being small and cute is the best.
Hence, he only uses this form to access the full range of his powers to battle opponents he deems worthy, and has used this form to completely overpower and destroy. This form has wings formed of Mephisto's Crimson Flame.
Personality:Mephistopheles is seen to have a rather child-like personality in the series he is from. He has a lot of pride and one of the quickest ways to annoy him is to insult precisely that (it ends with a complete defeat where the offender is concerned more often than not). He often does a dance when happy and glares at (if he doesn't pick a fight with) those who annoy him. Being a devil, he has no remorse, apprehending for, threatening, or even killing others to get what he wants. He loves to fight, as shown by him often asking both opponents and allies if they would like to fight him, taunting them if they accept. Due to his power as an Archdevil, he overpowers most of his opponents and hence has a strong dislike for weak ones. However, he gets excited when he meets remarkably powerful fighters (or those that have the potential to become strong), and may sometimes even spare their lives in hope that they'll grow strong enough to fight him head-on in the future. He hates to lose a fight. Be it physical, verbal or psychological, as shown by his refusal to accept that Faust defeated him in their contract-induced battle over 500 years ago.
Backstory(Optional): You can Read the webtoon ;), I will keep it secret for now.
Just So happend in his life that Mephisto felt like fighting and attacked Outcast, but was convinced not to as he heard that they will always find a way to kill his boredoom.
Love Interest/Partner: none
Reason for Role: Expects that being in outcast edge may be interesting and So he hopes for lots of fun to have here.
Other(Optional): nah
Password: Neoclassical

I may add more when I get idea for more.

I may add 1 or 2 characters more as story progresses.
Mephistopheles is that very strong guy that doesnt care for good or Evil unless you manipulate him somehow to do something kind of guy xd

May as well make one clearly good and clearly Evil character.

I like how you have this strong, probably terrifying to fight demon creature-
And yet a tiny alien who could be killed in like 2 seconds if you break her gem is a caretaker for them-

She plays games with him, feed him and tell how amazing he is and she is save for the day.
Also, I cant precise his Age and knowing his Personality being a workers was impossible.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Matilda Pentecost
Nickname: Matty
Homeworld: The Orphanage of the Cursed (a series of short stories I wrote)
Species: Cursed Human
Role: Outcast
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
1263036_gSqXMHu4.png
Personality: Matty is fairly emotionless them having been eaten down to near non existence by her curse. If you can get to know her and get her to really feel some of those emotions could be reawakened. But for now she is emotionless and cold but still somehow cheery around others. She loves to play with others and make friends even if she cant show it. She hates being pitied and being emotionless. She loves to draw and has a fondness for nature.
Love Interest/Partner: None yet
Reason for Role: During the fight against The Silent Boy, when Matty was 8, the orphanage was transported by Howard and during transit the orphans had attempted to push The Silent Boy out so he would be transported somewhere randomly but Matty was grabbed and pulled out of the orphanage with him and the two of them were sent across the multiverse she ended up at Outcast Edge and has been there ever since. As for what happened to The Silent Boy she still doesn't know.
Other(Optional): The bear she clutched in her hands wherever she goes is actually her curse. It can transform into a massive bear monstrosity at her command but the downside is it feeds on her emotions.

Name: The Silent Boy
Nickname: N/A
Homeworld: The Orphanage of the Cursed
Species: Unknown
Role: Enemy
Gender/Gender Identity: Male
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance:
1052975_ztaP3V4y.png
Personality: A hollow shell of a boy void of anything that could be seen as good. He was once a lovely boy who played with children and laughed and had fun but that was long ago, so long he's lost track of the time he's been alive. After his curse consumed him from the inside TSB became a monster who craved destruction and loves to inflict pain. Though looking like a very young boy he is exceedingly cunning and cruel with an affinity for torture.
Love Interest/Partner: N/A
Reason for Role: After he was pushed from the orphanage and he grabbed one of the orphans at random he was flung to a location near to Outcast Edge but with no desire to become chums he decided this was a prime place to inflict more pain and therefore became an enemy of Outcast Edge.
Other: The Silent Boy has eldritch like abilities, granting him things such as summon able tentacles and control over fire along with other horrific hell like powers.

Name: Malekai Tokumi
Nickname: Kai
Homeworld: Tokyo Ghoul
Species: Ghoul
Role: Worker
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
1245627_BhKOzMex.png
Personality: Malekai spent most of his life either on the run or in a fight due to him being a ghoul, this meant he was paranoid and quick to anger or violence. But after a strange occurrence rendered him on Outcast edge he changed. He realised he could make a difference and he became warm, kind and generous. He loves to help the outcasts as much as he can and thanks to his monstrous past he is sure he can understand almost any situation and help them through it.
Love Interest/Partner: None Yet
Reason for Role: Pretty much explained in personality but he ended up there and decided he could help these people so they wouldnt be alone like he always felt.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Callen Kenzo
Nickname(s): N/A
Homeworld: New Bork City (Book universe created by me)
Species: Dog-Human
Role: Outcast
Gender/Gender identity: Male
Pronouns(Optional): He/They
Sexuality(Optional): Bisexual
Appearance:
169069_4VGpYvKt.png

1011016_cwMDupnp.png
Personality: Really it depends upon what form Callen has taken. In his Human form he is reckless and rambunctious. In his Dog form he is over-confident and never listens. Really both forms are of him being ignorant with no awareness of anything or anybody around him.
Backstory(Optional): Mysterious
Love Interest/Partner: N/A
Reason for Role: Somehow starting having suicidal thoughts, including trying to murder himself, murder others and other unnecessary crimes.
Other(Optional): He can speak while in Dog form.

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Name: Dell Simpson
Nickname(s): None
Homeworld: The Simpson’s
Species: Believed To Be Human
Gender/Gender Identity: Male
Pronouns(Optional): He/They
Sexuality(Optional): Preference to both male and female
Appearance: Dell has yellow skin (as expected from his mother Lisa.) and has bright blue eyes that are usually seen as black because of the rendering. He has spiked hair similar to his uncle, Bart, but it’s rather pointed to the sides such as the starfish shaped haired that his mother and aunt had. They are rather large points though and a few of them are colored blue because he wanted to be like his grandmother Marge. He hasn’t grown a beard and is seen as 19 despite being the age of 21. He usually sports a black and red faded thin coat with an white buttoned up long sleeve underneath. Dell also wears black and white high tops, white socks and long dark blue jeans that have many pockets. He wears a black scarf and dark grey fingerless gloves. He carries a dagger on his back as a brown leather sling is hung on his back.
Personality: It doesn't take long to dislike Dell, but the fact he's inconsiderate and blunt is just the tip of the iceberg. To make things worse he's also neglectful, grim and pompous, but at least those are kept somewhat in check by habits of being courageous as well.
But focus on his as this is what he's almost feared. Plenty of relationships came to a halt because of this and his miserable nature, but that may just be the nature of the beast. Fair is fair though, Dell does have some endearing sides. He's friendly and kind if nothing else, that's at least some form of redemption.
Unfortunately his blunt nature will forever be something to deal with.
Backstory(Optional): Growing up on 742 Evergreen Terrence was hard for Dell despite the love and joy that was brought in by his grandparents Homer and Marge. But not having his father around was only the beginning, as he soon learned that things could only get worse. He grew into a childish terror and began preying on little that didn’t deserve it. She something clicked when he bullied, like something was making him heartless and oh so lonely. After learning he was disliked by his father, he soon traveled away from home giving his last goodbyes to Marge before heading out at the age of 14. Having to survive in the cold alleys of Springfield only made him more heartless and greedy. And once while being reported as the town’s ‘ Greedy Croc' he was ordered away to be sent to Outcast Edge as a result. But as he spent three years there he only disliked it. This gave him an instinct of terrible hate over it and he’s being looming over, waiting for his revenge ever since being released.
Love Interest/Partner: None
Reason for Role: When Dell was sent to Outcast Edge he liked it. But when being called 'The Bully' most of your life wouldn’t it effect you too? Well it did for Dell and this caused a terrible hate in which he began planning revenge.
Other(Optional): This is my own created character for a new generation of the Simpson’s. And I credit the creators. AGAIN DELL IS MY OWN FAN CREATION. Clear? Clear.

(Also because I don’t enjoy Callen, could you maybe remove him?)

Name: Archdevil of Slaughter, Beelzebub.
Nickname(s): none
Homeworld: Soul Cartel
Species: Archdevil
Gender/Gender identity: Looks like Male but devil dont care about the Gender.
Appearance: Like his brother Mephisto Beelzebub also has a restrained form. In this form he looks like Mephisto but with blue-black hair and cobolt eyes.

In Beelzebub's true form he sports dark grey leather pants as well as a sleeveless dark grey shirt with a high, pointed collar.

His hair drops down to below his waist and he has dark silver horns.
(Picture is from the Soul Cartel Webtoon)
Profile-beelzebub (1).jpg
Personality: Beelzebub is exceptionally brutal, violent, and bloodthirsty, even more so than Mephistopheles.

He loves the sight of murder and death, and once told Michael that even seeing something breathing right in front of him angers him to no end.
Backstory(Optional): Read Webnovel
Reason for Role: Kill all Life, any more reason? Cuz He rivalizes with Mephisto for the Title of the strongest.
Other(Optional): Not now
Password:Neoclassical
---
Name: New King of Humanity, Dark Glaive Master, Alisteir Hazama
Nickname(s): - - -
Homeworld: Noblesse
Species: Human
Gender/Gender identity: Male
Appearance: Alisteir is a Young małe with a pale skin and Silver hair. He is almost 6'2 tall and of a rather slim, yet athletic build. He often wears a formalne white suit and trousers as well as black boots. His eyes are piercing red.

Personality: Although he himself is a strong warrior, he is better in manipulation others, getting Beelzebub to go to the Outcast Edge and destroy it, along with finding and defeating Mephisto, he made it sound like a trade and he also gained something from the Archdevil he wants to later use as a Weapon.
Incredibly smart and cunning, he wants to use Outcast edge to spread Human race domination over all worlds.
Backstory(Optional): Read Webnovel
Reason for Role: He aims to make Outcast Edge his base to conquer other worlds and assert Human race domination in all worlds, making himself their King.
Other(Optional): Not now
Password:Neoclassical

Sorry it took So long ;m;
I hope you all still want to RP cuz I do!
Could we start Outcast soon?