• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

S/M/US/UM P_M's Fish Market

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Probably should have come up with a better title for this but meh.

As the name implies, I have available for trade four Feebas and one Mareanie. Any of these lovely aquatic Pokemon can be yours for the price of a Fossil Pokemon. Below will be two lists, Fish Market and Fossil Trade. If something on either list is crossed off it means I no longer have it in stock or someone has already gotten me one.

Fish Market
Feebas
Feebas
Feebas

Feebas
Mareanie

Fossil Trade
Cranidos (Skull Fossil)
Shieldon (Shield Fossil)

Archen (Plume Fossil)
Tirtuga (Cover Fossil)

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Sweet, I would love a Feebas! I don't have my DS currently, however. I can trade a Archen and Cranidos.
Excellent! If you're offering up both I can give you either the Mareanie or Dhelmise as well. If not, you can give me which ever one you chose. :)

I'm free in the evenings usually between 5-10pm EST, however I'll be out tomorrow. Just let me know which day works best for you once you have your DS handy.

Last edited:
Not sure if you'll see this for a couple of days, but I can trade you a Tirtouga for one of those Feebas! :)

I'll check in periodically at 5-10pm EST every day, so PM me if you want to trade, and I'll respond when I see it! If you have a desired Nature, I can try and get a Tirtouga with that Nature for you. Thanks!

I’m interested in that Feebas you got there. I have a Skull Fossil, and I can hook you up with the Gender and Name of your choice for it. Send me a PM if you wanna trade, and we can work out a time. :)