• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Part 1- Normal Type

You are a Pokemon at a new Daycare in Hoenn, You will be there every day waiting for your Trainer to Pick you up after a Long Day But Something is off about the Daycare, Every Pokemon there knows it but can they stop it?
---------------------------------------------------------------
RULES
Only Normal Type Pokemon (You can be Part Normal Type Pokemon)
NO LEGENDARIES
I would rather that you would be a Baby Evolution but.... WE ARE NOT HAVING A SNORLAX IN A DAYCARE, Something like Delcatty would make sense
NO MEGA EVOLUTIONS
---------------------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Goal:
------------------------------------------------------------------
My bio:
Name: Diamond
Species: Porygon
Appearance: Looks like a Normal Porygon
Personality: Porygon is sort of a Nerd but is still strong in Battle, He is a Nice guy who would always be your friend
Backstory: Nothing really Good
Goal: To Learn EVERYTHING
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"See Ya buddy!" Diamonds Trainer said as He placed Him down on the Floor of the Daycare "Ill be back later Today!" He said, Walking out the Door, It was Diamonds first time in forever being away from his Trainer, He was Scared, He wanted to Run out the door back to his Trainer but he could not "Munchlax!" A Munchlax said as he ran past Diamond, Chasing a Teddiursa, This Startled Diamond making him float up and back down "Porygon.... (What do I do?) He said, Looked around for something to do, He noticed a TV with Kecleon and Bidoof Surrounding it "Porygon? (Can i watch Tv with you guys?)" Porygon asked, Trying not to act weird "What? You just said your name..." A Bidoof said, Unlocking its eyes from the Screen and on to Diamond "What!? did you just talk?! Wait! im talking!" Diamond yelled as he looked at his body which was as normal as ever "Oh, You must be new to this kind of thing, Its a Weird thing where Humans just hear us saying our Names but, We are actually talking in full English" A Kecleon said, Unlocking his Eyes from the Screen and on to Diamond "So... All Humans can hear me saying is Porygon?" Diamond asked, Looking at the Kecleon "Yea pretty much, Wanna watch TV with us?" The Bidoof said With a Kind Smile "Yea sure...." Diamond said as he Floated to the Ground, Continuing to watch TV with them

After a Episode of a Show he Didn't know he thought it had been the Whole day, When he Looked at the Clock he was devastated to find that it had Only been 15 Minutes But a Spark Of Hope Glittered in Diamond's eye as the Door Started to Open, He was about to Jump into his Trainers arms until he Realised that it was More Trainers with More Pokemon "Oh come on...." Diamond said as He Looked at the Pokemon who had just arrived.....

My bio:
Name: Wanda
Species: Furret
Appearance: an average furret, but has a yellow scarf
Personality: quite happy, and even though she's weak she still tries to help her friends in battle.
Backstory: just a furret
Goal: to make friends with everyone here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Alright, I guess it's time I head out. I wonder how many people they'll be." Wanda said as she walked out of her trainers house. She padded through the grass, and had arrived the daycare. It was long ago since she lived in johto, and she still wanted to make friends with everyone here in hoenn. She arrived at the place, and she saw a porygon. "Hi my names Wanda. What's yours?" She asked nicely

(( A suggestion, Mega: Capitalize proper nouns and the first word of every sentence, not every other word in your posts. It makes them sincerely difficult to read. ))

Name: Widget
Species: Munchlax
Appearance: Coat in mint condition. Very large around the waist, but that is to be expected, considering her habit of superfluously feasting on as many poffins as possible.
Personality: Hyperactive as her species tends to be. Childishly beleaguering and intrusive, though curiously not inquisitive. Apathetic about practically everything and wholly needs-driven, it appears Widget causes unexplained commotions on purpose for personal gain.
Ability: Thick Fat
Backstory: Bred explicitly for contest participation. It may occasionally show in her mannerisms.
Goal: On the surface, it appears to be nothing more than to pinch as much food off of others as possible.

Through the door the Munchlax marched, filling the frame as was urged by fervent hands to go forwards. A woman's voice from behind her called "Take care, Widget!" before its owner took her leave, leaving the Munchlax—who was apparently named "Widget"—positioned in the middle of the room.

She had no reaction.

On Widget's back was a baby-pink knapsack, petite in size, and packed with all sorts of baked goodies that were promptly taken care of as the Munchlax wrenched off her bag and threw its contents into her giant mouth. In one fell swoop, she had eaten every last snack packed for her. Widget then let the knapsack fall to the floor.

She remained there for a few seconds, as expressionless as she had been when she'd arrived. Something appeared to catch her interest, however, as Widget began to waddle across the daycare floor towards a group of Pokemon who had already gotten themselves accustomed. A TV chattered before them. "Whatcha watchin'?" she asked.

Name: Daniel
Species: Ditto
Appearance: A regular Ditto
Personality: He is always very upset when asked to transform, some days it seems that nobody loves him for who he truly is, and that can make him quite depressing. However he is always looking out for others and is happy to use his powers if it means helping others
Backstory: After being caught by his trainer, it was discovered that he had perfect IVs, but his trainer did not want a thing out of Daniel's control to cause Daniel to be forced to breed all his life, so he protected him and never told anyone.
Goal: To finally be loved for who he is, not for who he can become

"Have fun, and be sure to bring back some eggs!" Daniel's owner shouted as Daniel entered the Daycare
Daniel's owner's friend elbowed him "Its not that king of daycare, idiot"
Daniel's owner smiled "I know" he said "It was a joke"

Daniel shook his head, while he didn't have much of an idea of what his owner was saying, obviously he said something stupid. Typical.
He watched his owner and his owner's friend leave, laughing about something.
He entered the daycare, decided to talk to someone.

He felt a bit shy but looked around, trying to see a group he could talk to, he saw a couple Pokemon watching the TV, and went up to them "Hello" he whispered quietly, he instantly blushed, he wasn't used to talking to strangers because his trainer had always sheltered him, keeping him away from others who wanted to use his IVs and powers for their own personal gain, so he had never been good at talking to others. He opened his mouth to say more, but found that he couldn't, and retreated to an empty corner near the door.

During the entire hour, Daniel had been hiding in the corner, trying to speak to others but never finding the strength, he decided to try again, and saw a Ferret, who he walked up to

"Hello" he whispered nervously "my... my name is Daniel and- ... I... i..I was wondering if you could... be my... my... friend?"
He felt happy knowing that he could now speak to others, and spoke more confidently "you seem like a nice Pokémon, I saw you help that Eevee" he complimented

Widget stood, ignored, before the circle of engaged Pokemon. Their eyes traced every colorful movement on the screen, pupils swinging like pendulums from left to right.

The Munchlax forced her way through the crowd, negligent of the few annoyed stares thrown in her direction. At the front of the room and right beside the television, now, she ripped the cord from its socket, in full few of the others. In the wake of their horrified expressions, she let the disconnected plug drop from her fingers before Widget turned to waddle away in the direction of the daycare kitchen.

Having re-positioned herself in a more preferable setting—very, very preferable as evidenced by the conveniently-prepared Pokepuffs sitting on the counter top—, Widget's eyes carefully scanned about. The scent of freshly-baked dessert was the first indicator of food. The second was the sounds of scuffling and metallic creak of an Eevee climbing a chair directly under the objects of her desire.

Widget was quick to oppose the competition. With immoderate speed, she appeared at the legs of the chair, and immediately, she had her pudgy arms wrapped around one, and then the others threatened to lift off of the kitchen floor in her attempt to sweep the object cleanly into the air with the enticed Eevee either prepared or otherwise.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Zark on a stick.

Posts by Pokemongirl1 and posts interacting with them have been removed due to flagrant violations of our RP forum rules. This is not how we RP around here.

And the rest of you - this also means you, TheRagingSSJG - If someone clearly has no idea what they're doing and ignoring the rules, do not interact with their posts. Simply report them so we can take care of the problem. Saves us a lot of headache in having to delete huge swaths of RP or occasionally shutting down entire threads.

Be sure to read and follow the rules if you haven't yet, and carry on.

Seeing that the Ferret completely ignored him, Daniel's spirits dropped. He heard a commotion near the TV, so instinctively went away from the TV, into the kitchen, where he saw Wanda, as well as a Munchlax who had taken quite a few treats

"What is happening?" he asked quietly "are we allowed to just take some food?"

Name: Spike.
Species: Alolan Rattata.
Appearance: A slightly smaller Alolan Rattata with a black bandits bandana with a spray painted Alolan Rattata face on it. He also wears black Sunglasses.
Personality: Mean, Belligerent, and Laid Back.
Backstory: When caught in Alola due to not having good stats, his trainer thought it was a good prank to disown him and ship him to Hoenn to a random address. His new trainer did not want him so he is going to put him into the daycare to hopefully get a Rattata with good stats.
Goal: To be the leader of the most feared Evil Teams in existence.

A trainer walked in with spike in his hands. "Here, I want him to stay here a while." The trainer said whilst putting down Spike. "OK Spike I will see you soon!" The Trainer said. Then muttered "Probably never." Before walking out "Time to cause Havoc!" Said the Rattata. He tried to do an evil laugh, but made just a very cute laugh. He heard noise coming from a nearby room, so he started to walk in there trying to look intimidating.

After a quick nap Diamond awoke in the Daycare, looking at the new Pokemon that had arrived, They were heading towards the kitchen so he followed them, dodging other Pokemon in the process, He arrived at the Kitchen and looked around, He saw a Ditto Munchlax and a Furret and a Alolan Rattata approaching "Hi.... My name is Diamond..... Whats your guys name?" Diamond said Quietly, Remaining still while looking at all three

"Names Spike!" The Alolan Rattata said. "You better remember it!" Spike then walked in front of the T.V. "And don't think that your rare your special or powerful. I am the strongest here!" Spike said to Diamond. "Now do not go and bother me." Spike then sat down to watch more T.V.

Name: Sard
Species: Dunsparce
Appearance: Shiny with light blue visors and a white sock on his tail.
Personality: Wise, Smart, Nerdy, Techy, Self Esteem
Backstory: Dunsparce always dreamed of evolving but that never happened, so he shows his own shame by putting a sock on the end of his tail.
Goal: Kill Himself.

Sard slithered through the door as a new pokemon. Sard slid past everyone to a corner, and sat himself there. He stayed there until dinner. ".....Why..." Sard said as he was in the corner. He always dreamed of evolving into a flying Normal Psychic, to live his dreams of being a sky serpent. But of course, he never did.

Name:Cherrubi. Or cherry.
Species: Lopunny
Appearance: Shes 4'11, a bit tall for an average lopunny, Otherwise, shes just the same as all others.
Personality: Shes cheerful and happy despite any grim situation, and always cares for those around her.
Backstory: She was left at this daycare due to her trainer going to alola wand wanting space to catch new pokemon, Unfortunately, this daycare seemed to only accept normal types, and so he left her here, and went to find a daycare to put the rest of his party.
Goal: To make a couple friends while shes here.

The door closed behind her, She would be here for the next couple of weeks, longer even, maybe. Hopefully it would be worth coming here, she had no choice anyway. With another observation, she looked at the couple pokemon that seemed to be everywhere, Shy, Sociable, In the kitchen, and glued to the TV. There was a cocky rattatat... with an odd color.. Maybe one of those alolan pokemon.. She walked over and plopped herself on the couch, and stared at what everyone seemed to be so interested in.

Name: Jill
Species: Pikipek
Appearance: She is your normal, everyday Pikipek.
Personality: Her personality remains mostly unknown, as she doesn't speak at all. She suffers from psychosis and is also a sociopath. She occasionally communicates with her imaginary friends, while she does it a lot more if she is alone.
Backstory: She had been harassed endlessly by other Pokémon in her early life, as she quickly turned to the eye for an eye belief after her psychosis started to kick in. She quickly became obsessed with having imaginary friends and staying with her trainer still, as she had often refused to leave her trainer. She still vows to get revenge on the Pokémon that had harassed her for years on end. For unknown reasons, she chose to communicate only with the help of sign language and her pecking.
Goal: Her goal is currently unknown. (This may get revealed later on in the RP.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jill saw her trainer putting her down in the Daycare after he went in, as she crossed her arms at him, while her trainer said, "It's okay Jill... I'm not going to be leaving you here like that, I'm trying to get you to talk to others, stay safe, and good luck." She waved her left wing at him in a rather awkward motion, as her trainer left.

She flew up a little above the ground, noticing several other Pokémon in the area. She quietly landed on the ground, while sliently walking to the kitchen, as she noticed a Porygon that introduced himself to the other Pokémon inside. She was oblivious to the other Pokémon in the area, as she went up to the Porygon while her wings were crossed, as she stood alongside him with a rather exasperated look.

Name: Adam
Species: Eevee
Appearance: like a normal Eevee
Personality: playful , very energetic
Backstory: His trainer abandoned him so he made his way to the daycare by himself as he had nowhere else to go. His family of Eevee were glad he was gone because he wasn't anything like them so he couldn't go back there and he couldn't return to his trainer because he'd just get abandoned again so the daycare seemed like the best place for him
Goal: He really wants to evolve but his main goal is to be loved by at least someone
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam walked into the daycare and lied down just waiting for something to happen

Jill had decided to go over to the couch that a Lopunny was on, as she attempted to make herself not stand out from the rest of the Pokémon in the area. She quietly flew up into the couch and sat alongside the Lopunny while staying slient, as her face had an angered look that could be easily detected from a far distance.

She looked over at the Lopunny in a tiny motion, while her body shook, as a tear quickly dropped from her eye. She thought to herself as she used her right wing to hide the tears that came from her eyes, "I just wish that I can be with my trainer still... I'd rather not be with these other Pokémon here, they're all mean and even bigger than me!"

Adam saw and overheard what the pokemon said so he decided to go over and make contact "Hi are you all right? something seems to be troubling you" he said gently as he walked over.

(OOC: Remember, Jill cannot talk, this is her thoughts that are going on in her mind.)

BIC:

Jill looked over at the Eevee who was concerned at him, as she waved her left wing in a rather awkward motion while she resisted the urge to use fury attack on someone. She looked over at the Lopunny that she sat next to, as her heart quickly beated with the adrenaline that started to surge in her body. Her eyes were a menacing red now, that were darker than the red strike that was on her head. She took in rather large breaths, while quietly pecking her body in a rather slow motion.

Name: Sard
Species: Dunsparce
Appearance: Shiny with light blue visors and a white sock on his tail.
Personality: Wise, Smart, Nerdy, Techy, Self Esteem
Backstory: Dunsparce always dreamed of evolving but that never happened, so he shows his own shame by putting a sock on the end of his tail.
Goal: Kill Himself.

Sard slithered through the door as a new pokemon. Sard slid past everyone to a corner, and sat himself there. He stayed there until dinner. ".....Why..." Sard said as he was in the corner. He always dreamed of evolving into a flying Normal Psychic, to live his dreams of being a sky serpent. But of course, he never did.
*LOW self esteem)

Name: Flower
Species: Shiny Eevee
Appearance: A Sliver Eevee with a Yellow Flower on her right ear
Personality: Shy,Caring,Kind
Backstory: Flower once lived with her family,But they got captured just to save you from a trainer,And Every Friend she met either left her or got captured.She has a Yellow Flower on her right ear,She carries it because it reminds her of her family,It was because the first flower she saw was a yellow flower.She now goes on a journey to find a friend.
Goal: To Find a Friend that never leaves her side.

Flower walked in the forest while looking at her surroundings looking for a friend,She then heard a voice at the left side.
She looked to the left and saw an Eevee with a Pikipek,She went closer and watch them,Too shy to greet them.

Last edited:
(@SongFlake Its in an actual daycare building.)

Cherry broke her gaze from the TV as someone seemed to shuffle up beside her, she looked around as there seemed to be tons of new arrivals, She looked down at the pikipeck who seemed to be covering their face with their wing, but the pikipeck's sniffling was still audible. "Are you alright?" the lopunny as, as she waited for a response from the pikipeck.

Adam chuckled again , he found her cute but didn't want to tell her just yet so he gave her a different compliment. "You know" He started. "You're funny".

Daniel was looking at the Two Eevee and Lopunny, and noticed the Eevee's embarrassment, and went over to the group smiling. "Hey, it could be worse" he joked "My entire body is Pink!"
He transformed into a Cleffa "And more pink!"
Then turned into a Clefairy "And even more pink!"
Then into a Clefable "Even more pink!"
He continued turning into more pink pokemon, before turning back into the pink blob he originally was

Jill looked up at the Lopunny, while she stayed slient, as she waved her left wing at her in a rather hesitant motion. She continued to quietly cry, while being oblivious to the other Pokémon around, as she quickly fluffed her right wing. She curled up next to the Lopunny, while folding her wing in, as her nervousness quickly became noticeable to the other Pokémon. She had a frightened look on her face, as she was prepared to attack. She attempted to look normal in front of the Lopunny, but the motions of her right wing had been a dead giveaway.

Name: Zigzag
Species: Zigzagoon
Appearance: Regular
Personality: Shy
Backstory: Nothing
Goal; To hide from other pokemon.

"I'll see you later, Zigzag!". As his trainer left, he thought he heard him say "But not really. Who needs you, Anyway?" He hid and ignored it at first, but he began to believe it. He sensed it, too. "wait," he said, "Cant i just leave?". And Zigzag dashed into the forest. He sensed a pokemon, and he sensed it was a Sylveon. he said, " I must find that pokemon!"

Sard slithered to the TV. He sat alone, sighing. He thought and thought. All the types he could've been, poison, dragon, even psychic. It had to be normal. Sard thought it would be fine to play with a toy but, oh wait, he has no arms. So he slithered to a daycare owner, and got a bowl out of his bag his trainer left for him. He put it in his mouth, looking at the daycare owner.

Name: Swidgi
Species: Aipom
Appearance: Regular Aipom, Wears a Black Head Band and a Green Satchel wrapped around his neck.
Personality: Kind
Backstory: none
Goal: To meet as many pokemon as possible.

Swidgi watched as his trainer left the building. He didn't really like being without his trainer. He walked around a little, then he saw a green ball. He walked over to it, pushed it near the clock, sat on to of the ball, and watched the time go by.

Jill continued to stay on the couch with the Lopunny, as she stayed slient, while she quietly wiped the tears that came from her eyes. She looked over at the clock, while she couldn't see the hands that slowly ticked by, as she saw an Aipom that sat on a green ball. She continued to quietly cry, while she attempted to mask the tears that rained down her face, as it was clearly noticeable still. She thought to herself while she looked towards the Lopunny, "I just want to go back with my trainer! I don't wanna stay here, I just wanna go back to him!"