• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
G raised one eyebrow as Hugo decided to linger by the door, a complete change of attitude from before. "You don't have to be scared..." Then the thought that maybe he didn't smoke crossed her mind, making her feel a bit bad since she might've brought him into a place where he might be pressured to. "We can just drink don't worry, everyone's likes and dislikes are totally respected here." With a smile she turned her attention to V and Miranda.

"Nice, tequila. But I refuse to drink a shot alone..." She took one of the red cups, like always checking the contents weren't weird, before taking her first sip and offering some to Hugo. "Girlfriend?" G's attention snapped back to the other two, her looking like she was holding in her laughter, "I thought you two were like, you know, a thing? Was even considering letting you use my private room back home." She said while still trying to keep a straight face, "It's okay Vassilis, maybe next time." She patted the man on the shoulder while taking a sip from her drink.

"Yup," Miranda replied, ignoring G's jab with almost too-straight of a face. "We met last year in a req. course and hit it off. She's great - in spite of being a theatre kid - you'll love her."

"Isn't every room a private room?" V asked G, also completely ignoring the jab as if his heart hadn't been torn to two then to thirds in the same night. "You know, if it's your home, right?"

"Some rooms are more private than others," Miranda shrugged. "Just like two people can have more of a thing than two other people, y'know?"

Thrown another curveball of confusion, V reached for the nearest drink that he could find (aside from snatching one directly from G's grasp) and took as quick a shot as he possibly could. What the hell was this girl talking about? If he didn't actually need a cigarette before, he definitely needed one now.

Mylene wandered the party, not getting too close to any one group. She wove through the crowds of stones, loners, and back-room zoners. As much as she was at this party, she turned her nose up at the copious drug usage and whatever they were doing in that backroom—she wanted good time but didn’t want to wake up hungover or in someone’s bed.

She settled for sticking around the theatre troop who, after a few shots, decided they were drunk enough for spin the bottle.

“Hey My, could you and Rosa grab some people? Make sure they know their way around a smooch.”

Mylene rolled her eyes and lurched to her feet, then she skirted her way around a puddle of—she’d rather not think about it—and over to Rosa.

“So…where we headed first?”

“Well, my girlfriend’s upstairs, we can check there.”

“You have a girlfriend?” Who’d have thought? The short, bespectacled woman didn’t seem the dating type. “Well, lead the way.”

Minutes later the theatre duo were up the stairs and inhaling the smoke-laden air of the second floor. In a futile attempt to block the smoke, Mylene slipped on a cloth mask—they’d been all the rage during the height of that old pandemic. Rapping against the door they pushed in.

“Anyone here up for spin the bottle?”

'This girl is trying to make my head spin so fast I get vertigo.' Vassilis thought, still caught up in Miranda's words like a fly helpless in a black widow's carefully strewn web.

And then the theatrics went for a quick change, setting the stage for the next scene. While V was still wrapping his head around the weird, flirtatious journey he'd been wrangled through for the last couple hours, more people arrived to shake up the happenings of the pot room — which leaked out more and more smoke as the door swung and stayed open as G, V and the rest congregated at it.

Two girls - one draped in a trench coat, face covered with a cloth mask, and the other showing than covered by what little she'd worn to the party, curly, brown hair, glasses, though both stood about as tall as the tiny Miranda - arrived near the doorway where G's new friend, Hugo had paused. With them, they carried an interesting proposition.

"Spin the bottle?" Vassilis asked, stroking the whisps of hair on his chin like Ben Kenobi in A New Hope after hearing the name Obi-Wan after so many years. He put a little touch of sarcasm on his voice as he added,"I didn't know this party could get more exciting.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaabe!" Miranda exclaimed, her eyes setting their sights on Rosa. Stumbling forward drunkenly a little, she pushed herself gladly into Rosa's opening arms for an embrace.

"Hey girl." Rosa said.

"Didn't have time to change after you robbed that stagecoach?" V turned his attention to the other girl, looking her up and down as he tended to do, just to try and glimpse as much of the person as he could in one go. This one left much to the imagination, though her eyes gaped open like black holes — gravitational, almost, though in an unsettling, mysterious sort of way.

"I don't need to play no stinkin' spin the bottle I got my bottle spun right over here amirite or amirite?" Miranda said somewhat slurred, smooching at Rosa's cheek. She seemed to have suddenly gotten far drunker in mere moments, though Vassilis couldn't tell if she was playing it up as a joke or not anymore.

"Oh please you know you wanna." Rosa rolled her eyes, giving Mylene a 'get a load of this girl' grin.

"Okay!" Miranda said, shrugging as if it was what she'd wanted all along. She broke off her extended hug with Rosa to turn and stare at Vassilis, smirking a little bit.

Rosa gave her girlfriend a knowing look. A talented actress in the theatre department, she didn't have to say much to get her point across, and she wasn't often one to mince words.

"Bu-I-well-I-uh-okay I mean if you twist my arm over it." V grumbled, scratching at the back of his head

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why am I doing this? Honest question," A young man in a red sweatshirt with black jeans found himself walking towards a two story house late at night. Fortunately it wasn't too late to be out which meant that he managed to avoid drawing attention himself. This was advantageous to him, since if he were pickpocketed, someone would end up getting away with twenty dollars. Despite that, the young man was still slightly unnerved about where he was going.

"Well you just transferred to this school. Going to parties is a great way to get to know a few people so when you actually have to attend, you'll be established within the setting." A feminine voice echoed in his wireless earbud, choosing to wear only one so the sounds of his surroundings wouldn't be drowned out. The young man glanced at the sidewalk, suddenly taking a lot of interest in the pavement.

"That sounds well and good, but I'm probably going to be out of place. Why would I come to a college party if I didn't want to get drunk, high or both?"

"Well if you want to fit in, and trust me, you do, you're gonna have to suck it up, silence the little voice in your head, and shotgun some beers for the day." The retort that he received was enough for the young man to drop his concerns entirely, turning his earbud off to end the conversation. Eventually, he reached his destination: an unremarkable 2 story house. Before he could enter, he noticed a bouncer looking for student IDs. An aside glance led to the young man discovering another bouncer passed out with a conspicuous stain on his pants.

That dude must've gotten his rocks off recently...I gotta find the girl he hooked up with.

Fortunately, showing off his ID, reading the name Tayvon Trentino, was enough to allow him access into the house. Upon entering, he noticed quite a few things about his new surroundings. Most prominently was the bar close to the entrance, but he also took notice of the DJ playing music and the beer pong setup. Taking a quick survey of the environment and recalling the words of advice he received earlier, Tay sauntered over to the bar with the intent of ordering something to set the mood.

"Uhh, can I get a beer?" The dark skinned male once again found his eyes darting away from the subject of conversation, much to the mild amusement of the bartender. Complying after some payment, Tayvon found himself staring at the glass, the faint echoes of what his parents would say haunting him in the process.

Sorry Ma, some things gotta be done.

Without another moment of hesitation, Tayvon grabbed the drink and gulped it down as fast as he could manage without choking himself, figuring that he'd change his mind if he took a pause.

Hmm, that wasn't so bad. Taste left something to be desired but ah well. There are other options, lemme see if those taste any better.

Curious about the "Jello Shot" option, he requested that one next, with the bartender agreed to without words upon Tayvon's payment. Taking his time with this shot, the young man found it to be much more enjoyable. Incensed to try out the rest of the options available, he purchased shots from the bottom and top shelves. After paying up and drinking up, Tayvon found himself incredibly relaxed and serenely disconnected from his surroundings. It didn't take long for him to pass out on the countertop, unaware that he shouldn't have drank so much for his first time.

I’d rather disimpact a patient. Was Hugo’s first reaction to any of the three options proposed to him. Sure, he had seen some nasty things while working in a hospital, but at least those came with a shred of dignity: being able to know you were doing the right thing. This… well, this just seemed sad to him.

While he was sure she had kind intentions, the short girl was a bit too generous to make her offer enticing in the slightest. If she was offering a stranger a drink this freely, it was pretty safe to assume she had been sharing drinks and joints with everyone else in the room. And, judging from the crowd’s typical greasy stoner appearance and the heavy liberal arts vibes he got from the goateed man following her around, Hugo figured there was a pretty solid chance that accepting her offer would result in an unwelcome cold sore.

Then there was G, simple G, who could be doing so much better than this party yet for some reason saw no problem with the degeneracy around her. He felt a little guilty rejecting her offer, but one whiff of the cheap tequila and he knew it wasn’t something he’d like.

And to cap off the trifecta of unappealing propositions was the theater girl looking for a group to play spin the bottle. What is this sixth grade? Hugo shuddered remembering the nightmare of how his first and last game of spin the bottle during a middle school field trip resulted in it just passing by his crush and landing on her annoying friend. The mere thought of history repeating itself and landing on that red haired girl, or worse, one of the guys with stained teeth from frequent smoking, caused him to cringe.

He decided to dismiss them all at once.

“Oh you’re fine, normally I’d love to smoke,” with my friends at least “drink,” stuff that didn’t come in a value pack “Or play spin the bottle.” Damn, I can’t even justify that one, just sounds awful however you slice it “But I actually gotta go to the hospital early tomorrow, you guys have fun though. I’ll call you sometime G, next time it’ll be more fun than a gas station and a closet.”

He winked at her and waved goodbye, sidestepping his way past two girls putting on quite the show. Now, how do I kill another hour while avoiding these people?

He headed towards the bathroom, thinking he could kill at least a few minutes until the theater kids dissipated and he wouldn’t have to worry about any more game proposals, but along the way a glimpse through the window at the end of the hall gave him a better idea.

Perfect

"Bye Hugo!" G waved and smiled while she waited for him to leave and then leaned closer to V, "Okay so now two of us aren't getting laid." She whispered before taking a long sip out of her drink.

"Let's go play!" G quickly jumped into the offer to play spin the bottle, this was probably a chance to meet even more people. Although part of her was worried she might get caught on video and uploaded to her discord server, a bigger part was thinking Fuck it, if my fans don't like me having fun, they can just as easy unsubscribe. "But um, no more drinks for me at the moment, wanna get home in one piece you know?"

It was a small shame the other boy had left, but no point in crying over spilled milk. So far, they'd scored three players between Rosa's girlfriend and the other two stoners. All that was left was to ensure they could put their money where their mouth was—she was responsible for quality assurance, after all. Whirling to face Vassalis, Mylene set her hand akimbo, hooking the boy with an intense look.

“Depends on who’s askin’,” Mylene responded, leaning back just enough and angle a playful glare at V. “Yer sure ther’ ain’t no Sher’ffs roun’ these parts?”

Returning the favor from earlier, My looked up and down Vassalis—inspecting him, with played-up skepticism.

“I r’ckon yer one a’ dem d’ere cronies? Cans’t have any a’ ruinin’ our fun. Unless…yer gonna show me yer stuff?” Swaggering forward just a step or so, she tipped to her toes to reach the taller V. Then she shimmied down her mask, revealing lush lips glistening with lipstick. “How’s about it cowboy?”

Stricken a little more than he'd expected by the masked girl's round eyes, Vassilis was captivated by the seriousness of the girl's glare...and then severely caught off guard when she pivoted into a wild west cowboy accent, rolling with his joke with the flexibility of a master of improv. Halfway through her little charade, he remembered duh, the girl was a theatre major. He folded his arms and shot her a look that mixed "I'm impressed" with "I'm a little disturbed". Before he really even knew it, though, the girl was pulling down her mask, an almost sinister gleam on her lipstick.

Intrigued, generally, but still confused by the trollish Miranda, V took just the quickest glance behind Mylene; but before he'd even caught sight of the other girl, his left hand had wrapped itself around the small of Mylene's back, pulling the stranger whose name he didn't even know closer against him.

"You know," He said, his eyes locked onto hers. "I can see a hint of purple in your eyes."

He leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, trying to balance a confident forcefulness with a gentle rhythm. Vassilis knew instantly that the girl had planted something on her lips; it had just smelled like she'd been drinking her fair share of the party's jungle juice, suddenly, he was overcome with a purely carnal desire. It was like a molly trip a warm comfort spreading all over him as he relished in the pure passion of physical touch. Mylene's lips became that much softer to Vassilis; it seemed as though he could feel her flesh underneath her array of thick clothing, and it was a relief, the feeling of her skin pulsating against his hands.

It was a nice feeling, he couldn't deny; the kiss, the drug, the sensation of it all became the only thing on his mind so much so that his head started to become an empty kind of dizzy. Thoughts didn't flow as easily, aside from his general sense of joy. V felt himself truly getting lost in the sensation when the blood began flowing to the wrong head; as much as he enjoyed his little tryout - hell as much as he loved the drug this girl was using - V fought to gather his senses back. Between the pot, the booze and who knows what else, it seemed a heavy fog Vassilis had to clear out. But after fighting a whole damn gang of assholes earlier, Vassilis couldn't let himself wear down now.

Pulling back, his hand remaining in place on the small of Mylene's back, still dizzy from the spiked kiss, Vassilis asked:

"Am I up to snuff, sheriff?"

His casual confidence took her slightly off-guard. Where was the vascilating youth of just a moment prior? Maylene tensed, the motion unnoticeable beneath her many cloaks. As she's swept into an all-too personal hold, she met his eyes with challenge—challenge that concealed the faintest spike of panic.

"Pretty contacts, right?" She managed, breathily.

As Vassilis leaned into to take his test, only My knew that the scales were tipped in her favor; her special lipstick all but assured it.

The kiss itself was...quite unpleasant. Not too rough—but still a bit rougher than she preferred—and the technique wasn't poor; but the acrid taste of his last smoke, and whatever else he'd been huffing, were more than she could stomach. She really didn't like kissing after all.

Nevertheless, only a small grimace was left on her face when all was said and done.

"Mmm, I'd r'ckon you'll get along with us just fine, but next time—skip the smoke if you're gonna smooch."

Last edited:
G stood by, her cup pressed to her lips as she watched Vassilis and the theater girl start to kiss. Their expressions afterwards is what left G's eyes glued to the scene, as she tried to figure out if she was too high or the two really seemed to enjoy it, specially V. The idea to stop drinking now sounded dumb, if she was going to participate in something like that, she might need a bit more courage to do so. She stepped outside the smoking room, holding her drink up as not to bump it into anyone while saying "I'm getting another drink, I'll catch up."

She slowly made her way downstairs, not wanting to cause a scene by falling down the stairs. Once she reached the bottom, she noticed a guy looking her way, she pretended to be busy drinking though and quickly turned away, he was too ugly for her taste. With her balance up to date again, she made her way to the bar, standing next to a dude who had passed out. "One of your finest beer, please." She said with an air of elegance, but her playful expression made the bar tender laugh and went to prepare her request.

Curiosity took over her and she decided to poke the passed out guy at the bar. She felt bad for someone to have been just dropped at the bar like that, was nobody taking care of him? She poked him again, harder and this time on the head. "Hey buddy, you need an Uber?" G said, this time shaking his shoulder, "I can get one for you but I need an address."

'Next time you can skip the drugs, too.' He wanted to respond; he didn't. Yet. But he figured if she tried that shit with anybody else, he could at least save it as a warning. Then whoever her next victim might be could decide to take the risk or not.

V came back to his senses to see a pair of shit-eating grins on the faces of Miranda and Rosa; he couldn't quite tell if the heat rising throughout his body was from embarrassment, or from the shit he'd been spiked with. He let the trio start down the stairs without him, taking a second to shake off the falsely-euphoric high. Though he knew it wouldn't help, he wiped the shit off his lips with his long, probing fingers, trying to see if he could see any residual of the substance.

Annoyed to say the least, Vassilis could still say he'd had more unpleasant experiences with drugs, with women, and with drugs and women. The thought of Philadelphia crept into the back of his mind, causing him to shiver in recoil. He turned back to Crood, still in the center of the circlethe center of his own, little, party.

"Hey, Crood, can I borrow a joint off you for the road?" He asked.

"Crood don't do the gifting thing, pal," The greasy stoner replied through a coughing fit. "Tell ya what: $6."

"$6?" Vassilis asked.

"Going price of one of my loosies," Crood replied with a smile. "If you buy 'em in packs they're about $4.50."

"I have a fiver." V responded, pulling a crumpled five-dollar bill from his pocket.

"Close enough." The thrifty dealer shrugged, feeling generous.

They tossed each other the goods from several feet away; Vassilis sending the fiver like a cannonball, the joint being spiraled like a football. For being very stoned and pretty drunk at that point of the night, both men seemed to have impressively stable hand-eye coordination, each making a throw right on target, each catching what had been sent their way. With a silent nod, Vassilis headed down the stairs to find the game.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tayvon had drifted into a peaceful, dreamless state of unconsciousness. His peace of mind received interruptions, first a light tap, than a sharper poke on the head, and finally a shake of the shoulder. His eyes opened by the second tap, but Tayvon returned to consciousness thanks to being shaken awake. Turning to see who was responsible, he saw a a black haired girl with light blue eyes. As if to compliment her eyes, her hair also had highlights of the same shade of blue. T was too sleepy to register the first question the girl had asked him, but he did manage to process the second.

"Uhh, no thanks, I'm good," Even though he had no idea what he was refusing, T figured he shouldn't give his address to someone he just met, even though they were trying to be helpful. Despite his disorientation, he could tell that the girl was concerned for his well-being, so he stood up, stretched and shook his head until he felt awake. In order to combat any bad breath that he might have accumulated during his nap, T reached into his pocket to grab a pack of mint gum. He popped in two strips of the chewable substance and took a moment to let them take effect before expressing his gratitude.

"Thanks for waking me up, I've never drank much outside of my first wine tasting, but I figured I'd try new things so I got every item on the menu. Bad idea huh?" He chuckled as he explained himself to the blue eyed girl while scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

Not the best first impression, but I can work with this.

G held her hands up, ready to catch the recently woken up drunk, in case he fell over. To her surprised though, he seemed to have the ability to maintain his balance despite drinking until passing out, as far as she knew. She relaxed a bit and waited for the guy to chew his gum, thinking he was trying not to smell bad, but she doubted anyone would notice in such a place. Still, she began to worry about leaving him alone, didn't want to find out he got hurt and she could've avoided it, probably the Wintry inside her taking over a bit.

"Terrible idea." G laughed a bit before she continued on, "Well seeing that you are alone, or have shitty friends who leave you passed out on the bar, why don't you hang out with us? We're going to play spin the bottle and then head to an after at my place. You're probably better of with someone who can call you an Uber or an ambulance in case you need it." She offered him her hand in a princess like manner, "People call me G by the way, I'm a student here."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tayvon was glad that she could laugh at the lackluster circumstances that he found himself in, though it was easier to laugh at bad situations when they are caused by the victim's poor decision making. As a cherry on top, he was offered to hang out with a group of his peers, ensuring that he wouldn't have to spend the rest of the party looking for a group to join.

"I don't think I'll need an ambulance, but I'm down to hang out with y'all," Smiling at the offer, he noticed that the girl introduced herself as G while extending a handshake. Of course, doing anything else besides mirroring the gesture would be unnecessarily impolite, so the young man figured that it'd be a good time to introduce himself.

"My name's Tayvon, but you can just call me T, its easier," He chuckled at his one liner while shaking the hand offered to him, "And in case you were wondering, I just transferred from military school, so I don't really have any shitty friends to abandon me at bars."

Mylene hummed along with the group, between them and the theatre troupe her job was done.

The group made their way downstairs, stopping momentarily as the preppy girl decided to adopt a drunk she'd found passed out at the bar—freshman, she'd bet. Mylene watched for a moment, but it was none of her concern. Her hands slipped into the deep pockets of her coat and she brushed past the group.

"Check your pockets," She offered. "Make sure everything's still there."

She didn't wait up and pressed onto the room where they were about to play a game—or make a mistake. Which one was yet to be seen.

"Well that's a bit sad, we could all use shitty friends." G replied with a smile and looked over his shoulder as she saw the group making their way to the location of the game. "Alright come on, this is your chance to make friends, don't mess this up." The last bit was more to encourage herself than Tayvon.

G walked into the room, it seemed to have been created for the game since there were some seats in a circular formation, three chairs and a couch for three or four, depending on the people sitting on it. The rest would have to live with sitting on the floor as some cushions had been laid out for such occasions. G was a bit nervous about the situation, she wasn't one with a long history of hooking up with people, mostly because she kept to herself most of her life, not wanting to risk Wintry being found out. This was however the day she had decided to change things up and now it was time to follow up on that self promise.

"Dibs on the couch! I brought Tayvon with me, he doesn't have friends." G announced to the room as she walked in and took a sit on one of the corners of the couch.

Not far behind the scene, Vassilis trailed back, hands jammed in his pockets (trench coat tucked neatly under his left armpit); he had a lingering walk, even as he passed through an ever-thinning crowd of people. It seemed the party was dying down slowly, migrating somewhere else, if at all. Some would go home and go to bed (maybe with another to join them), others would find a secondary - even tertiary - place to find their pleasure. V was glad the scene seemed to be coming to a close; he was dead tired, and needed to get to bed. He needed to be up early in the morning, and Chapter would never let him get off that easy this early into the semester.

V slinked into the room where the spin-the-bottle players were congregating, making his way near to the part of the group he was most familiar with; Miranda and Rosa had taken up the rest of the couch beside G, somehow seeming a mixture of morphed together into one being and a separate pair entwined, tangled like wires.

"Hey Tayvon, how ya doin' buddy," V said, passing by the sluggish-looking T on his way to sit down to the left of the couch, connecting the circle on the far side, as it looped around from G's end of the couch. "Vassilis, pleasure."

A drive-by greeting was better than none at all he figured as he sat down, cross-legged on the floor like he had before in the pot room. Settling in, he took the joint Crood had just sold him, rolling it around in his fingers as he thought long and hard out lighting it then-and-there.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taking G's cue and encouragement, Tayvon followed her into the room where the rest of her friends were located. Unsurprisingly, the couch quickly filled up not too long after he entered accompanied by G's...less than flattering introduction. Fortunately enough, the young man had yet to be made the subject of any form of mockery, even receiving a friendly greeting from the only other guy there. While T wasn't able to give a formal response due to the brief period of time that he was addressed, he managed to give a smiling wave while looking at Vassilis. Tayvon hoped that V wouldn't be too busy with his joint and thusly ignore the response, but he could live if he did end up getting ignored. Deciding to sit on the floor as well, the transferring student decided to crack another joke.

"Y'know G, I appreciate you telling me not to mess up my chance at making friends, but I dunno if there's much else I can do that'd be worse than telling I got no friends," He turned to the girl as if he were accusing her, but there was no malice in his voice, only intending to make light of a situation at both of their expenses. After this remark, he figured that he'd ask the group an important question.

"So, what are we waiting for?"

"We were waiting for this..." Mylene hoisted the holy grail—an empty beer bottle—to the ceiling, allowing the light to scatter off its magnificent form. For added theatrics, she whistled the classic movie intro—20th-century fox. Once the moment had passed, Mylene skipped to the middle of the room and placed the bottle upright.

Mischief sparked in her eyes as she surveyed the people in the room. "The others went to go throw up and I dunno about you lot, but I'm not kissing any of them until they brush, floss and gargle. So...who wants to go first? Ladies...? Gentlemen...Vassilis?"

G raised her hand, building up the courage to be the first, figured might as well get it over with and the alcohol in her system pushing forward those thoughts. "I will show you all how it's done." She took the bottle from Mylene's hand and placed in the center, spinning it and then watching it go. As the bottle took it's time to spin around, G began to regret her decision, her mind starting to panic as she just realized she would have to kiss a bunch of strangers. Her dad wouldn't be happy about it...

The bottle began to slow down and G's icy blue eyes widen as she realized it was her time to perform. You got this, it's cool, no biggie, it's not like any of the boys would regret kissing you... wait, what?! G's eyes focused on the still bottle and then followed where it pointed to. The same person who had given her the bottle was the one she was to kiss. A girl?! I've never kissed a girl! She couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh. "Okay, um, this is a first, I hope you're cool with it, cuz I'm totally cool with it."

G brushed her bangs behind her ears and moved over to sit next to Maylene. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest, which she couldn't tell if she was nervous, excited or both. "We're not doing tongue, or are we? Just asking, oh what the hell-" G shrugged and kissed Maylene like a soldier who had been waiting to see his waiting girlfriend after a two year war. She placed her hands on Maylene's shoulders as she began to lose fear and get more into it, she figured if she was doing so, she might as well put on a great show. It wasn't a competition, but she knew she would win after even using her tongue to make sure she left a big impression. However things escalated when G began to feel the need to make the kiss last longer, as if something in her mind was clouding her judgement and telling her to forget everything around her and focus on Maylene. It wasn't until what seemed an eternity that G was able to stop, feeling a bit dizzy and adrenaline rushing through her body.

"Holy shit. I need a drink." G said out loud as she just sat there, bedazzled.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tayvon was impressed by the immediate and direct answer that he received from the girl who had made a spectacle of displaying the eponymous bottle that the group would be spinning tonight. Now all that was needed was a volunteer, and G seemed to be comfortable enough to be the first. He admired her confidence, though he probably would volunteered if no one else had. Unfortunate, her confidence seemed to be a façade, evidenced by her hesitation with the various questions asked and the insistence that she was cool with kissing a girl. Regardless, G still went through with the kiss, and seemed to genuinely enjoy it as well, perhaps unnaturally so. Although T had yet to kiss a girl or anyone else with romantic intentions, his friends never talked about getting a drink after making out. Either way, one thing was clear: it was someone else's turn.

Maybe that girl G kissed was responsible for that bouncer I saw in the alleyway. Kissing her would be
a fun time, but I don't wanna bust in public...

"Alright, might as well," Tayvon shrugged before getting up to spin the bottle. Unlike his predecessor, the young man felt no immediate nerves about the results of the game, but that changed when he looked around at the possible results. He had no problem kissing G or the girl that brought the bottle, and even though he had no interest in men romantically, he was going to kiss Vassilis without hesitation. After all, it'd be off putting if he refused to kiss someone of the same sex while in the presence of a two girl couple and after a functionally identical outcome occurred just moments before. However, that's not who the bottle landed on, it landed on Miranda, one of the girls within the aforementioned two girl couple.

Aw dammit. I don't feel good about kissing someone in a relationship. I'll let her make the decision to go through with it, but still...

True to his word, he looked at Miranda and waited to see what she would do. To Tayvon's surprise, when she stood up, she showed no qualms with kissing him, even giving him a beckoning finger to invite him over. Losing all sense of restraint, the young man sauntered over, pulled Miranda close, and kissed her directly on the lips. Tayvon was content with that on its own, but Miranda, possibly enamored with the young man's newfound confidence, began using her tongue. This prompted T to do the same, extending the duration of their smooching session, though not to the length of G's. Eventually, it ended and both young adults returned to their seats, waiting for the next person to take their turn.

The first flag was the bluffing; ‘I hope you're cool with it, cuz I'm totally cool with it.’ Mylene decided the other girl was decidedly less okay than she purported. Under most circumstances, Mylene would’ve smiled and eased the girl into things. It wasn’t uncommon for theatre newbies to be uncomfortable with on-stage intimacy like kisses or whatnot, and My was an old hand at easing such newbies into things. In fact, slipping into her ‘mentor’-mode My would’ve made this as painless as possible but—

“We're not doing tongue, or are we? Just asking”

Well, that certainly was a question worth asking but they didn’t need to rush into—

“oh what the hell—“

What happened next was…My hesitated to call it a kiss—it was kind of like a plunger…okay, maybe that was too harsh; it was kind of like an octopus had attached itself to her face and was now trying to choke her to death by shoving its beak down her mouth. The whole experience was heightened by a sense of tension…or something that sent shivers down her spine.

When G finally saw fit to stop attacking My’s mouth, the latter was a little discombobulated.

“Oh wow…that’s a strong mint.”

Watching the scene unfold with a relative disinterest, Vassilis twirled the joint around in his fingers like it were a nervous habit he'd had for years; he wondered when spin-the-bottle had become such a tongue-in-someone-else's-cheek kind of game — then again it was a damn college party. It's not like everyone back in middle school was good and liquored up back in the day (though Vassilis himself might have been...once or twice._

Vassilis felt - if only a little - like he'd already spun his bottle — hell, his whole damn head spun, still, and he didn't even feel particularly high anymore. He cursed himself for not spending more time in the coke room earlier, though he figured there'd probably be another somewhere along the line.

Though he paid partial attention, Vassilis - ever the observer - spoke out after the two spins and kisses, chuckling to himself like one of those cranky, old Muppets that sit their wrinkled asses up in the peanut gallery.

"Geez, G went to the "Heavy Freight Trucker" School of Making Out, eh?" He asked after G and My shared their...whatever the hell that was, a wry smile curled on his lips as he poked the joint into the corner of his mouth — not to smoke, just another poor habit. "Did her tongue taste like diesel fuel or five-hour energy?"

"Shit, Miranda, I think you showed the lad too good a time," V joked after the girl's equally tongue-laden adventure with the nice-enough seeming Tayvon. "I thought you were sucking the soul out of him. You good, Tayvon? Looked like your whole body slipped to attention there."

Stiff dick jokes aside, Vassilis couldn't help but notice Tayvon's rigid posture, and odd mixture of obvious unease but overt willingness — the whole thing screamed Starship Troopers to Vassilis, though he admitted to himself that his judgement was heavily impaired by a mix of things.

"My turn I see," He said finally, his hand reaching over the bottle for a lax, twisting spin.

It took several full, fast revolutions, the glass of the bottle scraping pleasantly against the old floor they congregated on. It came to a gradual stop, making as if it were going to end sooner than it did, nervously turning past My, then T, then G...it seemed to pause on Miranda for a split-second, but creeped further still to Rosa, almost stopping...then finally came to a screeching halt pointed directly as Vassilis himself.

With a laugh, and without missing a beat, V folded his own body into his arms like a sweeping romantic gesture, turning to his side and dipping down with an overly-dramatic smacking of his lips to sell the exaggerated smooch.

"As dashingly smokey as my mouth tastes," He said, looked to My with another, subtle smirk calling back what she said about his try-out kiss earlier. "I do believe I'm supposed to spin until I land on not me, yeah?"

When nobody seemed to protest to that, the horny immortal reached out with his hand once again to spin the bottle — though this time he did it with far less fervor, the bottle spinning fewer times and with not nearly as much force; it twisted and turned, pushing gratefully passed My by, further beyond Tayvon, slowing as it reached G, pushing juuuuust to the edge near the divide between G and Miranda; but, without the extra oomph, the bottle fell just short, pointing to a poked-out elbow of G's mere millimeters away from Miranda's side.

"Don't worry," He assured G, who still seemed flustered from her kiss with G; he wondered if the drug was still present on her lips — or if it was still present on his lips. That could potentially spell some danger, for either of them, or both. "I won't use tongue. It'll be quick and easy."

"I've heard that's how you operate." Miranda jabbed in at him from the side with a devious giggle.

G was still trying to shake off the effects of her previous kiss when it seemed she was the one to get kissed. Who would've thought that the two she saw kissing upstairs would be the ones to kiss her in the end. She took the last sip from her drink, not even remembering how it got to her hand, took a deep breath and nodded.

"Quick and easy." She repeated after Vassilis and then burst into laughter upon hearing Miranda's comment. "Oh great now I can't keep a straight face." She bit her lip trying to stop herself from laughter, but Miranda's quick joke kept repeating in her head. She held up her hands and shook them as if saying to stay away. "Sorry, sorry! I can't." She covered her mouth as the laughter took over again. She stopped and started taking short quick breaths and closed here eyes. "Okay, ready, just how you operate." Don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh. Vassilis operates quick and easy, LOL! No, don't laugh, don't laugh.

Although Mylene had already had her fair share of lip-locking, she didn’t shy away when it was her turn to spin the bottle. A quick flick of the bottle and the winner of their kissy roulette was…the kinda awkward guy who moved with the brisk confidence of a guy trying to hide his stiffy. He seemed to be a bit lost in the aftereffects of his kiss with Miranda, but lucky him, fortune favored him once more.

My decided to take a picture out of Miranda’s book, judging by the speed with which he’d approached her, chances were he really liked the way she beckoned. With that in mind, My turned to Tayvon and pursued her lips, letting them pop with a soft smooch. She patted an empty seat next to her in obvious invitation but kept her gaze on him.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Tayvon found himself lost in his thoughts, trying to absorb his surroundings and his situation. Although he had woken up quite a while ago, his mind still wasn't up to speed with the rest of the world. Additionally, the kiss he and Miranda shared somewhat short-circuited his attempts to appear only mostly disoriented. As such, T jolted as if he was being awoken for a second time when Vassilis asked him if he was ok in a joking but decently concerned fashion.

"Oh...yeah I'm fine, I just got lost for a bit is all," T haphazardly came up with a response in an effort to preserve normalcy. However, his efforts would be rendered pointless as the bottle was spun once more, landing on the young man himself. Though he had hang-ups like before, they were rather different than the previous circumstances.

The hour of reckoning has come...lets hope I don't.

Taking notice of his response to Miranda's goading, the next girl Tayvon was going to kiss that night offered an invitation of her own. To say that the gesture wasn't effective would be a lie. Loosening his shoulders, T stood up, walked over and sat down in the empty spot next to My. T took a moment to look in her eyes before going for the kiss, hoping for the best in the process.