• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pikachu vs Eevee Throwdown! Which Let's Go game did you pick?

Between Let's Go Pikachu! and Let's Go Eevee!, which game will you play first?

• Let's Go Pikachu!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Let's Go Eevee!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Pikachu_and_Eevee_-_Pokemon_Let's_Go_Pikachu_and_Pokemon_Lets_Go_Eevee.png
Because Game Freak are haters, you've been forced to make a choice: will you be making your first 3D journey through Kanto with Pikachu, or has Eevee stolen center stage? Even if you're crazy like me and plan to purchase both games, which of the Pokémon Let's Go! titles will you play first?

Vote in the poll, and tell us what swayed you towards your choice in the thread!

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure when I'll be getting the games in question, but I'd l would prooooooobably be playing Eevee. If we're stuck with an unevolving form of the creature forever, I like Eevee more than Pikachu by quite a wide margin.

And while the red-themed versions exclusives of Pikachu generally appeal to me more, they're also generally easier to find via Go around here (except Scythers and Electabuzzes, but i have a number of those lying around and that would be good enough to import into LGE >>)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I got Pikachu mostly because I prefer Pikachu and my younger sister wanted it too (we both share a switch). Honestly would be fine with either because a Pokemon game is a Pokemon Game, but I chose Pikachu. And I don't do any Pokemon GO stuff, so that didn't influence me.

I bought both, as usual, but have only played lets go pikachu so far, i'm waiting til this upcoming saturday to start lets go eevee, got a 12 hour flight so going to try and see how good a run i can get in before i get to tokyo =)

If I decide to pick up either game, I'm tempted to say that I would have to go with Eevee. Not only are a few of my favorite Kanto Pokemon exclusive to that version, but I would probably want a Raichu in my party, as well - something that would be made a little redundant with the unable-to-evolve starter Pikachu already on the team.

Yoshi Star Shine

Previously Moo Moo
I prefere Pikachu becouse Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokémon while Eevee is really boring and overatted in my opinion, but the games look great! (Sorry if post is bad, I read the rules and this is my first post on this site)

I chose Eevee because the first Eevee I got I evolved it into a powerhouse Sylveon, but I've never not an Eevee (I can't say the same for Pikachu)
I wanted to experience Pokémon without:
1. Fairy types ( I felt like I could find less when I played Eevee)
2. Everything new
3. Having to weaken Pokémon before catching them!
4. Not evolving an Eevee every time I get one.

Last edited:
I have both games, still sealed since I don't have a Switch to play them
when I get it...

looking at my avatar, and favorites in signature... I'm an Eeveelution fan... so Lets Go Eevee is my choice
same in votes