• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Please join us in celebrating our 20th Birthday this Pokécharms Day!

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Hey everyone!

This Pokécharms Day, the 17th of March, marks our official 20th Birthday, and we're busy prepping the celebrations for it right now.

On the day, we're looking to do a big home page takeover with multiple posts showcasing stories, comments, photos, fanart - basically everything - from staff and community members about their time spent as part of this community over those two decades.

For me, obviously, as well as a lot of other members I know, being part of this community has had a huge impact on our lives, and there's plenty of stories to tell from that over that very, very long history.

We'd love for as many people who have any such content of their own to be able to share that as possible, so we're fully opening the floodgates both here and on our Discord Server for everyone who might have something they want to share to do so.

On the day itself, we'll also have an announcement or two about upcoming features that I think you'll all be quite keen on, so make sure to check back with us for that too ;).