• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poké-Heroes! The race to save earth!

Dom gripped his duffel bag ad he had turned back to see the large estate he had called home for his entire childhood. "It's not like they'll even miss me." He thought, as he kicked one last rock and walked away.

"Goo?" Guuey called from Dom's shoulder.

"Don't worry Guuey. We'll be alright, I promise." Dom said, holding onto the little blob.

Dom walked off the property and into the rest of the city, breathing in the cool summer night air.

"Alright, come on out Glisgo, you too Ganger!" Dom said, tossing out his two other pokemon.

The four walked across the whole city, looking around at the bright lights and all the people and pokemon, eventually stopping for Castelia Cones, and then returning to walking. And a few hours later, they finally arrived.

"Well, this is our new home!" Dom said.

They all looked up at the building they would now call home. Dom had toured it recently, and with his deep savings knew he would be able to afford the rent for both the office, and the living space. It would be the new headquarters of their superhero agency, all they needed now was recruits. The group stayed up all night fixing up the office area to be a good headquarters, and turned the rest of the building into a living area. It was finally ready, but all they needed now was a name. Dom looked up at his 3 pokemon, tired from the long night.

"Since we've come this far, just to defeat the Rising Eclipse, why don't we become the Crescent Moon Agency!" Dom suggested.

The pokemon seemed iffy at first, but soon came around to the name. Soon, the Crescent Moon Agency recruiting call was sent out to heroes all over the world. Now all they had to do, was wait.

It had been a week, and still no responses. Dom sat quietly in the Headquarters area, rethinking his rash decision to run away and start his own hero agency, that was until, the door opened...

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Athene]

Adjusting her visor on her head, Athene stopped to look at the office building that she'd just arrived at. According to the recruitment call, this was indeed the place.

She'd received many offers from hero agencies across the country, and it had been a surprise to many when she instead decided to answer a call from a new and relatively unknown organization. She wasn't sure what had compelled her to make the decision - she just felt that it would be the best fit for her. In other words, she'd let her heart take the lead. (For once.)

She knocked on the door gently before pulling it open, taking a peek inside. Her gaze landed upon a tall pink-haired individual, and her eyes lit up.

"Greetings. Is this the headquarters for the Crescent Moon Agency?" Her voice was calm but pleasant as she spoke, patiently awaiting a response.

"Oh! Umm... yes, this is the Crescent Moon Agency! My name is Dom!" Dom said, standing up quickly.

Dom had no idea what to say, this was the first person to join his hero agency, so he was a bit nervous. It had been a while since he had even talked to anyone outside of his family, what should he say? What should he do? These thoughts plagued his mind as he thought about what comes next.

"Goo..." Guuey called.

What Dom didn't realize is he was gripping onto Guuey like no tomorrow, he didn't even realize he was holding onto Guuey so tight. That was until Guuey sliped from his grip and accidentally hit Dom in the chin, sending him flying backwards.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The Castelia City market was a busy place at all times of the day, the air filled with mouthwatering aromas mixed in with the sound of traffic from surrounding areas. A couple heads down from most people stood Rocket Davis, who had never been in a city this size before. He spoke to himself in his thick Scottish accent: "Welp, it's official: I'm lost. Can't make heads or tails of the directions in this place." The kid pulled out his map of the city again, turning it sideways just in case he was missing something, but no solution jumped out at him. He'd attempted to be at the place by an hour ago, but he made a wrong turn... or five. Soon Rocket was captured by the hypnotic scent of Castelia deep dish pizza, drawing his attention away from the piece of paper in his hands, and he was hungry. "Don' mind if I do..." After all, he had no idea where he was, why not enjoy some of Castelia's greasiest?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
"So this is Castelia City. Just grand ain't it?" Rowan said aloud, in a somewhat sarcastic tone; Irish accent still as thick as ever. A bustling street now lay ahead of him, a stark contrast to Floccesy Town; the town he and his family settled in after making the move to Unova. "Well, I reckon we got some time on our hands. It's just getting past this bloody crowd." Nonetheless, Rowan entered into the hoard of people, trying his best to get through as quickly as possible. If only Da wasn’t so strict about using powers in public.

After an strenuous trek through the crowd, Rowan was finally in the clear. "Now I s'pose I could go on a little tour, but with all this lot? No thank you. Besides, I don't wanna be late for my appointment now do I?" And with that, Rowan was off again, now on the look out for wherever the "Crescent Moon Agency" was hanging out. He had received their recruitment call a week prior, and had perceived it as the perfect chance to break away from the monotony of his day-to-day life, and now it was just a matter of finding his way there.

After a while of scouring the city, Rowan had eventually reached his destination; the meeting place he was told of through the call. Without even thinking to knock the door beforehand, he barged in and was welcomed by the sight of two others. One a seemingly taller lad with pink hair; flat out on the ground for a reason unbeknownst to Rowan. And the other a smaller, younger looking dark haired girl. "Oh sorry, yous aren't by any chance part of the uhhhh...Crescent Moon Agency are you?" Rowan asked, whilst still standing awkwardly at the doorway.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Athene]

Upon seeing Dom fall to the ground, Athene's expression shifted to one of concern. She stepped out of the entrance and into the agency, offering a hand to help the hero up.

"I apologize if I startled you. My name is Athene, although you may know me as the hero Selune." She clicked a button on the side of her visor as she spoke, and the blue screen vanished. With her face now fully visible, she gave a slight smile.

Dom grabbed the helping hand and pulled himself up.

"Sorry about that! I'm alright though, Guuey- thats what I nicknamed my Goomy- is as soft as a cloud, so it didn't really hurt. Anyway, its really nice to meet you, Athene!" Dom laughed as he brushed himself off.

Dom reached over to pick up Guuey who had fallen onto the floor, that was when he noticed the man standing in the doorway.

"Ah, another person! You can come in, this is the Crescent Moon agency! Two people in one day, we may just be a halfway decent agency soon!" Dom said instinctively.

He finally picked Guuey up from the floor and smiled at the two Heroes who stood in his brand new agency.

"I know we'll make a great team!" Dom said happily.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
[Athene]

As they spoke, Athene felt something shaking at her side. Glancing down, she noticed the Pokeball on her belt shaking slightly. Smiling, she pressed the button on the front of the ball.

A small, spherical Pokemon materialized at her side, letting out a happy cry. The Togedemaru curled into a ball and rolled around the feet of its Trainer, before climbing and maneuvering its way up to Athene's arms.

Athene laughed slightly. "This is Blitz, my partner Pokemon. Seems like he was a bit eager to meet you two. He doesn't particularly care for the hero work, but he sticks with me nonetheless."

Her voice took on a more professional tone. "Alright. With the pleasantries out of the way, what is our first directive? I assume this agency was formed for a reason." She spoke in quite the formal manner, contrasting her youthful appearance. As always, she was most concerned with getting down to business.

Though Athene did not notice it, Blitz promptly fell asleep in her arms the moment she began to speak about hero work. Clearly, he was quite bored by the matter.

Dom had thought about it for a moment, and realized, maybe the true reason for the agencies creation should be a secret for now.

"I just thought, why not start a hero agency you know? I think our first directive should be to make a name for ourselves in the hero community, and we're going to need more than the 3 of us now, maybe we should wait just a bit for more people to arrive." Dom laughed.

Rosemary started pacing down the streets of Castelia City, trying to remember what the call said about the location of the headquarters of the 'Cresent Moon Agency'. Hattrem stood beside her, looking around as well. "Well, my parents never set any rules about using powers outside the house..." She mumbled as she slightly activated her powers, small enough for no one to notice. "Not there, nope, not there either. Oh, there it is!"

Rosemary started pacing toward the building as Hattrem followed close behind. She waited at the door, knocking on it, suspense filling her on who she might meet, as well as the pokemon she will find in the 'Cresent Moon Agency' she got a call from earlier in the week, and decided to join the agency because it was the only call she got from a hero agency.

Last edited:
Dom heard the knock from the door just as he'd finished speaking.

"Oh! Maybe thats another one of the heroes, or even a coordinator or scout. I always get so jumpy when I think about these things, here, you two sit, I'll go answer the door." Dom said, rushing to the door.

Dom opened the door to see the girl with Dark hair standing at the doorway. She fit the description of the girl who he had hired as a scout.

"Ah, you must be the scout that I hired from the Hero Website! Ummm... Rosemary was it?" he answered.

"Yes, my name is Rosemary," She said in an awfully quiet tone, as Hattrem stood by her side. Hattrem looked at all the people in the room, giving each person and Pokemon a death stare that lasted for five seconds, then looked up at Rosemary. "Oh, what am I doing..." Rosemary looked at her Hattrem, then put on her night vision goggles. "So, what is the first assignment. Oh, and I see two other people got here before me, ello." I slightly waved at them.

Last edited:
"Oh.." Rosemary quickly took off her night-vision goggles and sat down, returning the menacing Hattrem. She got out a Pokeball and clicked the button. A grey, fox-like Pokemon with red and black accents appeared from a red beam of light. "This is my other partner, Nightcrawler. Go on, don't be shy Nightcrawler... nonetheless you are going to have to get used to socializing with other people, we are in a hero agency now, after all." The Zorua slowly approached the other heroes, sniffing at the sleeping Togedemaru. He then sniffed its trainer, and then Dom and Rowan. Then, Nightcrawler positioned himself on Rosemary's lap, waiting for more interesting things to sniff. Rosemary then bent down, petting the Tricky Fox Pokemon.

Last edited:
Ronald left his apartment complex he had called home for who knows how long. " Ok, Mum, I'll make you proud. ", he said, while he looked at his window a final time. He ran through the bustling city, and tried to avoid eye contact with others. He hated having actual conversation with people he didn't truly trust and know. That was why he never had friends as a youngster. The only friends he had were his mother, and his three Pokemon pals. " Ok. Flare, Goliath, and Luna, come out! " His trio of Pokemon came out of their balls. Flare, the Larvesta was itching to go, and started messing with Luna, the Umbreon. Luna then got irritated, and attacking Flare. Goliath, the Hitmontop, intervened and laid words of encouragement. " Ok, guys, settle down.", Ronald told his friends. He went around the entire city to see the sights before he got serious at his new job. He got some food during it all, but, later, he made it. He looked at the building known as the Crescent Moon Agency. He took a deep breath, then rehearsed what he would say in his head, then, finally knocked at the door.