• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokeball Requests Here!

Hello every one welcome to my FIRST ever Request thingy remember this is my FIRST ever so I may not have the right painting thingy to use(which is my mouse)but in the future I will get a better one(which is a tablet).Here are a few things you should know
-Don't give to many details just tell how it looks like
-Don't ask too many things on the Pokeball or it might take longer
-Only 2 or 1 letter can be on it
-I'm not to good at adding a letter on its
-Don't ask mostly for a letter to be on it
-Your ask limit for Fan made Pokeballs is 7

Hey, can you do one for me? It's called The timer ball. It's mostly blue, with yellow stripes. Also, at the Front there is a black timer with red Numbers. Can you do that?

"Hey, can you do one for me? It's called The timer ball. It's mostly blue, with yellow stripes. Also, at the Front there is a black timer with red Numbers. Can you do that?"
I'm sorry but there is a Pokeball already called The Timer Ball

I would say this is a Prototype. But other than that It's really Good! What i was really going for was a digital timer instead of a clock, But this is an Awesome design None-the-less!

Could you maybe do a Moon ball and Love ball mix? It would be called a Moonlight ball. (Or whatever you want it to be called.) If you can't or don't want to, that's okay.

Hey, I actually have two suggestions.

First: Split Ball.
Hence the name, it will be able to split into two, allowing for the capture of two Pokemon at once. Great for wild doubles, horde battles, and calls for help.
It'll have a black line right down the middle (where it splits), and the ball is blue on one side and red on the other.

Second: Wobble Ball.
This ball is rather special. It guarantees two wobbles from a caught Pokemon, so it only needs half as many shake checks.
It's orange, with little yellow curve things on the sides (for context, they're supposed to look like the little things you see in comics that trail behind characters that implies movement).