Hero of Pizza
The Pokécharms Winter WiFi Tournament kicks off today with 10 competitors. You can find a complete list of every competitor below with links to their forum profiles.
List of Competitors
- LoN - Friend ID: 5456-5850-7945
- Stamgalaki - Friend ID: 4254 5728 2140
- Silver Magpie
- Electabuzz_65 - Friend ID: 2450 7018 6928
- Carmen Alejandra - Friend ID: 0001 9941 8047
- Santamence Commander
- Doctor Oak
- Sir Red
The Rules of Battle
*To ensure fairness, all battlers have been randomly organised within the tournament bracket. Due to the number of competitors, everyone who advances beyond round 1 will not be fighting the same amount of battles. We apologize for this, but it's the best we can do. See the image below to determine who your first opponent will be.
*The tournament is single elimination. All match-ups will be fought best 2 out of 3, must follow the Doubles Battle Rules, and be 4vs4 doubles at Level 100. Whoever wins the majority of their battles will move on to the next round, and whoever loses is out.
* You may freely switch your held items AND Pokemon between matches, but only with the items and Pokemon you included in your tournament registration.
* Both battlers must post the outcome of their matches in this thread.
* Each round of the tournament lasts exactly 1 week. The first round begins today, December 19th, and will end December 25th. ALL matches must be completed by Saturday evening before the next round begins. Unless authorized by Linkachu or KoL, do not battle beyond each round.
* Use your private messages to plan times to battle with your opponents. Give your opponents as many times that you'll be available as possible in the run of the week to determine a good time to meet. It's also encouraged that you use the #pokecharmsWFC chat for discussion and as an easy place to meet up.
* In the case where each set of battles haven't been completed on time, the competitor who failed to be actively available, didn't reply to their private messages, was not present in the WFC chat at the appropriate times, etc. will be disqualified and their opponent will advance. But seriously, don't let this happen.
The Tournament Bracket
Here be thy tournament bracket. Keep checking back to follow the progress of the tournament.
If you have any questions, problems, or concerns, do not hesitate to contact Linkachu or KoL so that things can be sorted out ASAP.
Last edited by a moderator: