• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Rondo!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
It's so awesome and kyuuuuuut! ♥

One critique I have though is that the music is louder than your voice so you get drowned out during most of the song. If there was a way to raise the volume on your singing or lower the volume of the music I think that would greatly improve the song as a whole. Other than that, thank you for your lovely and hard work! ^_^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This is so bloody brilliant! I loved it to pieces. XD

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this. It's really fun to both listen to and watch through. I especially liked the point where you flashed the various different site layouts and the year(s) that they were used. So damn nostalgic. I rewatched that bit a few times over because "Hello, Charms history"! ^-^

The only criticism I'd have is the same one that @Psycho Monkey noted. The song is so much fun that I wish I could have heard it a bit more clearly over the music. Otherwise, you're awesome and I love you. Great job. ♥