• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Theme Songs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider this a reboot of Rain's old thread ♥

Recommend some chatters or very cool fourmers some theme songs that relate to him so you just CAN'T give Sem some bouncy happy song xD and give reasons why it should be their theme songs. They can be anything but have to make SOME sense y'know xD

Here's some of mine

Sem-Nemo by Nightwish, it sounds so dark and mysterious and generally sad like Sem.

Virgil-We Ran Out Of CD Space by Psychostick, it pretty much explains itself throughout the song as its just random stuff and Virgil, our resident gentlemen, likes saying off the wall stories and such, so this song should be his theme song.

Dani-Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings, I pretty much can't listen to this song without thinking about you xD

TBA-Your Not The Boss Of Me by They Might Be Giants, great song and I always start hearing this song on my playlist when TBA is around so I always associate this song to him XD

Just a fun thing that Rain created <333 decided to bring it back :'D

A

Anonymous

I only know what mine would be...

Thepyro- Crayons could melt on us for all I care.

...yeah...

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
An 8-month gravedigging? That has to be a new record.

You've gotten yourself quite a warning from this Thepyro - I suggest you read the rules and check on post dates next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.