• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokeforming! (Disscusion and Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokeforming-The art of Pokemon transforming into humans at their own will. When these Pokemon transform, they still have features that they have as a Pokemon. If their trainer has a Z-Ring, they too, gain a Z-Ring as a human. As humans, these Pokeformers can use moves as well as being able to evolve. Selected Pokeformers are asked to enrol in the Pokeformers School Of Learning, Training And Battling (Psoltab). This school is located on an island along the coast of Alola. The island is protected by a barrier so that humans cant get in, hear or see the school and the Pokeformers within it. Speaking of Pokeformers, YOU are a Pokeformer and have been chosen to enrol in the Psoltab. If you want to join, fill out the form down below, though, just a few quick rules first
=============
  • Basic Pokecharms, thats a given.
  • If someone if already part of an Evolution chain, nobody else can have a Pokemon part of it. Eg. If someone is Shinx, you cant be Luxio or Luxray because the person who chooses Shinx can evolve, and that means there will be two Luxios, and i don't want that to happen. Ill give a exception for Eeveelutions: Only one person per Eeveelution.
  • There can be no people who both choose the same Pokemon. Eg. If two people choose Snorlax, that cant happen, one person needs to change to a different Pokemon that isn't taken.
  • There is no limit to moves.
  • No Boasting about your power
  • You can be levelled, but that only depends on what class you are in. No one can be higher than Level 50, Unless you are a teacher, then your limit is 80, and if you are a headteacher, you have a limit of 100.
  • Have fun!
=============
Here is the form!
Name:
Pokemon type:
Appearance:
Personality:
Level:
And if you want to be a teacher, add Teaching role on the end of it, or if you want to be the janitor, switch teaching role to application and then we'll all be good. You can have two characters only.
=============
Here are mine.
Name: Zelda
Sexuality: Straight
Pokemon type: Gardevoir
Appearance: Zelda has pale green hair cut into a bob that covers one side of her eye and her face. She has reddish eyes. She wears a long white dress that trails along the floor, and has white flats with pale green tips on them. She has two pieces of her chest and her upper back that match the colour of her eyes. She looks like a 21 year-old.
Personality: Mature, kind, happy, caring.
Level: 100
Teaching Role: Headteacher
Anyone who wants to be Co- headteacher, you can be by private chatting me and submitting your character. If i accept you, post your character on here.
Here is my other character:
Name: Inazuma (Lightning in Japanese)
Pokemon Type: Pikachu
Appearance: Inazuma Is 4.5 in size and 125 lbs. She has Brown hair that reaches down to her lower back, with Pikachu ears coming out of holes of an Alolan cap on her head her head. She Has Red eyes with a yellow lightning emblem in the pupil. She wears a white and yellow striped T-shirt paired with the same patterned finger less gloves and knee high socks. She wears a red skirt, red boot style converse and has red cheeks. She also has a red Z-Ring. She has a Pikachu tail coming out of her skirt.
Personality: Eccentric, Happy, Excitable, Hyper, Caring, Loving to close ones, Immature.
Level: 48
=============
Sorry if anyone wanted to be these Pokemon. Im going to do a list of characters down below, as people sign up, i will put the name of the person by the side of the character. Sorry for ranting, anyways have fun!
=============

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Eve
Pokemon type: Eevee (Take a good look at my profile. What did you expect?)
Appearance: As a human, she has long brown hair and eyes, and stands at a height of 5'5. She has Eevee ears and an Eevee tail, and wears a simple brown dress with beige shoes. She has a silver Z-Ring.
Personality: Sassy and bright, Eve's a bit of a rebel. She's quite mischievous, and loves to play pranks on people. She gets into trouble quite a bit, not that she cares. She loves making friends, but holds her grudges for a long time. She's a bit hyper as well.
Level: 45
Note: She cannot evolve. She resents this deeply.

Accepted! I knew you would probably be an Eevee, i have seen you in lots of rp's and you having Eevees all the time, and the fact that your profile gives it away.

Name: Sam
Sexuality: Gay
Pokemon type: Espeon
Appearance: He stands at 5'7". He is slim but toned. He looks very skinny. He has long stright lilac hair. He has red eyes just like the pokemon with very long eyelashes. He has soft features. People would call him more pretty then handsome. He has pale skin with a slight pinkish undertone to it. He tends to wear a dark purple tank top, white skinny jeans, that are ripped at the knees, tan combat boots, and a leather jacket. He has ears like an Espeon and the tail as well. He has also painted his fingernails black with a purple shimmer on top. On his forehead there is a round gem that seems to shine.
Personality: He is very protective and clam. He loves to read. He tends to be seen with his nose in a book. He loves to draw and will spend hours working on one drawing. He is quiet but will defend himself if need be.
Level: 48

@EeviumZ, can our characters be siblings? I think it would be fun to add a dynamic to your character. I already know what you are going to do with your character. I think this would be fun way to change it up a bit.

Seems fun! Here's my character.

Name: John
Pokemon type: Ditto
Appearance: John stands at a good 5'8", with an average musculature. He has blue eyes. John's skin and hair are a bright pinl color. John wears a gray beanie, and his clothes are a jacket and slightly worn jeans.
Personality: John is a pretty chill guy. He likes to relax and crack jokes, and is always tries to lighten the mood. He's very optimistic and outgoing. He's also a bit of a prankster.
Level: 30

Last edited:
(Here's mine ^-^)
Name: Blue
Pokemon type: Umbreon(Shiny)
Appearance: She stands tall at 5"8 with light skin and gold eyes. Her hair is black pulled up in a ponytail with light blue highlights in her hair with a blue and back flower in her hair on her ponytail. She wears a black dress with light blue streaks and black half stockings but has bandages around her wrists and ankles. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck. She wears black flats on her feet with the straps wrapped around her ankles securely. She has Umbreon ears at the top of her head and an Umbreon tail coming out of her dress.
Personality: She is mostly one of the most gentle Umbreon and is brave in any situation especially if others are in danger. She has a very swift speed than an average Umbreon which allows her to dodge attacks more quickly than normal. She is mostly protective of the little ones and will do anything to protect those most important to her even if she has to get hurt in the process. She has a very Stragetic mind so its hard to figure out what her next move will be. She is understanding and will not judge anyone by who they are.
Level: 34

Last edited:
@LunarSilvally Just read your character profile. Accepted! Though, could you add a few more Umbreon features, like Umbreon ears and an Umbreon tail. If you dont want to, you dont have to. Thanks! ^-^

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Name: Phoenix
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pokemon type: Shiny Braixen
Appearance:
Phoenix's pokemon form is like an average braixen, except she has droopy, fluffy ears with silky, salmon pink ear fur that curls at the bottom. She also wears a few clips that vary in colour and shape. She wears a white cardigan with ruffled, fluffy sleeves and a dark grey colour with a pastel purple velvet bow. She has a long, bushy tail with salmon pink and apple red accents. She also wears a large white beret.
idk.png
(Drawn by me)
Phoenix is a tall, slim woman who stands at 5"8. She has the body shape of an hourglass. She has long, wavy silky soft pastel purple hair with salmon pink and soft apple red accents, she also wears bow-shaped and flower-shaped pastel purple and dark grey clips. She has pale skin and wears a large amount of mascara. Phoenix's skin is mostly white, with a few freckles and beauty marks. She is often seen wearing pastel goth-themed clothes, including a thin choker or a spiked neck collar in every outfit. She wears a dark grey, long sleeved tunic with a pastel purple bowtie underneath the collar with a white cardigan, and an extremely short, ripped black miniskirt. She wears long, dark purple thigh-high boots that cover the majority of her legs. On her head she wears a white designer beret. She has droopy, fluffy ears that are the same colour as her hair, and a long, bushy pastel purple tail (with salmon pink and soft apple red accents, and a pastel orange diamond and the tip of her tail) that sticks out of her skirt.

Personality: Phoenix is a very sarcastic and sassy fellow who has no problem with being reckless in her own ways, known to be a bit of a prankster, she can be either a playful mess or easily destructive of she pleases. Her attitude can be considered blunt yet with a sense of style, always carrying a dramatic persona everywhere she goes. She's also very feminine and stylish. Phoenix is very protective of her friends, and wouldn't be afraid to fight for them.
Level: 24

Name: Jasper
Sexuality: Homosexual (Gay)
Pokémon type: Jolteon.
Appearance: Jasper is like any Jolteon, but just more orange in colour. In his human form, he's a tall, averagely muscular, young man with silky, strawberry blonde hair that hangs over his forehead, usually flicked to one side. He has bright amber eyes and tanned skin. He is often described as 'charming and stylish' and is often seen wearing stylish, expensive clothes. He has broad shoulders and usually carries a neutral or a cold expression on his face. Jasper has rabbit-like ears and a spiked tail, also orangey-beige in colour.
Personality: Jasper is described as cold and distant. He rarely smiles and stares coldly. He is also pretty quiet and speaks only when necessary. He is straightforward and usually gets to the point in a conversation, skipping small talk. However, he is warmer towards friends and protective.
Level: 39

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Name: Esme Vixen
Pokemon type: Alolan Ninetales
Appearance: Esme has shoulder-length wavy hair that ombres from light-blue to a white. She has light-blue ears on her head and nine tails, starting from a darker blue than her hair but ultimately fading to white, that protrude from her waist-area. Her eyes are, contrasting to her lighter colors, a dark blue. She stands at 5'6 and weighs about 110 lbs. Her skin is pale, but not white. She usually wears a flowy blue dress with white-ankle length lace-up boots. She wears a diamond necklace with the middle being an Icium Z crystal. She also has a ring containing the crystal on her left pointer finger.
Personality: While Esme and Raya are almost always with each other, they act completely different from each other. Esme is usually quiet and doesn't talk out loud unless she needs to. She likes to observe from the sidelines but will fight if she needs to. In fact, her magical (pokemon) moves are stronger than Esme, but Esme is stronger at physical attacks. Esme will usually go with the flow, and attempt to stop Raya from doing stupid things. Despite being opposites, they don't get into a lot of fights. She likes to communicate through mind-talk.
Level: 49
History: Esme and Raya are fraternal twins. They didn't know their parents and were left in the wild. The only thing their parents left them were their z-crystals. From an early age, they learned to communicate through their brains. Due to that, they've developed a strong bond, and form that bond forgave their parents for abandoning them. When they learned they had the power to Pokeform, they were intrigued. They would both practice in human form for many hours a day along with studying the books they found. When they heard of the school, they were elated and signed up at once.
Name: Raya Vixen
Pokemon type: Ninetales
Appearance: Raya has gold colored shoulder-length straight hair. She has blond ears with a brown tip on her head and nine tails sharing the same coloring that protrudes from her waist-area. Her eyes are blood-red with hints of yellow within them. She shares her twin's height and weight, but her skin is tan. She wears a red plaid skirt with a black crop-top and a ruby necklace with the middle being a Firium Z crystal. She also wears a ring containing the crystal on her right pointer finger.
Personality: Raya loves telling everybody her idea, and she loves it even more when it's followed. She likes taking the lead and will often butt heads with others like her. She gets agitated easily and will often agree to fights. However, despite being arrogant, she doesn't boast about her powers. That's due to her secretly acknowledging that there are many others who are higher-leved than her.
Level: 49

Last edited:
@KeenKitsune Accepted! Though if they want to use the Z-Crystals around their neck in battle, they will have a Z- ring if their trainer has one. Just putting that out there^-^ ~❤

@KeenKitsune Well, you can do your own oc, or if you are not good at doing oc's, i can do one for you, though the trainers wont be in the rp at all, i think, because the rp is based on Pokeformers, and Pokeformers only because they are attending a secret school that the trainers dont know about. Basically, If you want your Pokemon to use Z-Moves, you have to put down in the appearance that they have one, which indicates that their trainer has one. Hope that explains it! ^-^ ~❤

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Not yet. I was going to wait until more people joined, but i can make one now, if you want?! ^-^ ~❤
oh no, i'm not forcing you to. I was just asking, you can do whatever you want. this is your rp, after all.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
In my opinion, we have enough people to start. However, if you don't want to yet, or want to wait, that's perfectly fine. You're the boss after all ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Okay. Im gonna make the server now. Its probably the right time. If you want, you guys could be teachers, cos we need those. Just like put a character bio with what you want to teach. If you have already done two characters, ill make an exception.
=============
So, what im planning on doing, is that Inazuma was abandoned by her trainer, and was caught by a new one, the same one as Zelda, so Zelda looked after her. Inazuma goes to get Zelda for the opening ceremony, and so on. What else should come up in the roleplay? I was thinking, like, some challenges, where you get paired up with a random person, and you hunt for different pokeballs, but they are guarded by wild, strong pokemon, and so you have to battle it, and when it faints, retrieve the pokeball? Im not sure so if you have any suggestions, Please tell me ^-^ ~❤

Why not have it to were the character has to battle and catch the wild pokemon. There could so be a rival school who tries to break in and cause havoc. Just make it high school with just pokeformers. Maybe they could teach advanced moves and techniques. Like how eevee learns the different moves in pokemon lets go eevee. It could be things like that. There could be classes on performing if your trainer is a coordinator just things like that.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
May I join?

Name: Courage
Sexuality: Straight (I don't know any other terms for it)
Pokemon type: Shiny Audino
Appearance: Courage stands at 5' 7" and weighs about 105 pounds. He has pale skin with a purple collared shirt over a white tee. His eyes are sea green. The Audino in human form has purple hair that fades into white with Audino ears sticking out. A white Audino tail sticks out from behind khaki jeans. He wears white sneakers and a pendant with an Audinite replica dangling from his neck.
Personality: Courage is shy but protective of close friends. He trips over almost everything but is used to this.
Level: 49 (Level that Audino learns Double-Edge.)

@EmoKitty21 Thats a good idea! Mine and yours can be events that will randomly pop up. I will add a rivaling school, but i dont really have any inspiration at the moment •~• ~❤
@Altari_owl Accepted! Its a nice OC! ^-^ ~❤

@KeenKitsune, that is the point of the school. The way I see it that our characters have two forms. Their original pokemon form and then their human form. So I would say yes to being able to use moves in human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.