• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokèHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody! I decided to do a Pokemon School! Here are the rules:

Only allowed 4 pokèmon for now!
No legendaries!
Your only allowed to be 14-17!
Everybody is in the same class!

Here is the form to film out:

Name:
Personality:

Pokèmon:

1. ??? (Name and Gender)
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???

Here's Mine:

Name: Mist
Personality: Friendly, Curious, Kind, Helpful, Loud, Playful, Mischievous

Pokèmon:

1. Floatzel (Wave, Male)
2. Espeon (Lilac, Male)
3. Ninetales (Keegan, Male)
4. Dragonair (Whirl, Male)

Mist grabbed her bag and ran to the swimming class. Mist put her bag down at the door and walked in, already in her 1-piece swimsuit. "Ok everybody, get a Pokemon that likes to swim, is ok with water or, a water type" The teacher said and looked at the gigantic pool. Mist grinned and her pale blue eyes flickered as she called out Wave. Wave jumped in and looked at the silver haired girl. Mist jumped in and resurfaced be one the two looked at the teacher. All the other kids joined in and watched to teacher.

Last edited:
Name: Chris
Personality: Protective, understanding, Caring, Imaginative, and a master procrastinator

Pokèmon:

1. Bellossom (Belle, Female)
2. Flygon (Jade, Male)
3. Lapras (Pandora, Female)
4. Gardevoir (Kama, Male)

Chris stood on his Pandora's back when the teacher allowed them to get into the pool. Being the person he was, Chris Imagined the entire pool was the sea outside of his home town and that he was a young pirate, ready to explore the seas.

Last edited:
image.jpg Name:Terry
Personality:Creative,Mischievous And a Master Collector

Pokemon:
1.Gible (Male)
2. Munchlax (Chowder,Male)
3.Porygon (Virt)
4.Feebas (Bassy,Male)

Terry Took Off His Glasses And Sent Out Bassy To Swim But Then Terry And His Mischieveous Feebass Used Splash And Water Splashed On Two Other Students Who Were Male And Female

Last edited:
Name: Alex
Personality: Absent minded, Shy. Kind of introverted, but if you are his friend, good luck shutting him up. Though, he has very few friends, which leaves his Pokemon. Who he doesn't understand. He is a target of a couple bullies, but the prowess of his Pokemon deter them.

Pokemon:
Sylveon (Rose, female)
Cacturne (Charlie, female)
Whismicott (Flowey, male)
??? (I'll think of it later ehhhh)

Alex watched from the bleachers. Well, less watch, more listen, since he was blind. He let his whismacott float around in the pool, as Rose never left his side, and Charlie sank like a rock. Flowey bobbed in the pool, careful not to fully get drenched. When a feebas started splashing, he moved quickly out of the way. The whismacott scowled. "Watch where you splash, fish!"

Completely ignoring what the teacher is saying, Chris begins his pretend journey through the calm seas ready to raid and attack the first person he sees. In reality, he is standing on Pandora's back attacking other kids using the lapras and making pirate noises.

Mist laughed at the boy that stood on a Lapras's back. Mist suddenly got hit with some water attack and Dived underwater. Mist resurfaced and looked at Wave, he nodded and used water gun on the freebas. Mist managed to climb on the Lapras's back and also began to make pirate noises. Wave began to make roaring noises and swam around the group.

Bassy Then Attacked The Lapras With Attract Then Said In His Original Voice "Ey Gal Tap Attackin' Me For No Reason. (Caribbean Translation) (Hey Girl Stop Attacking me For No Reason)

Last edited:
Being keen, Chris swings in the way of the charm having no effect on him, "You're going to have to do better that that." As a counter attack, using confuse ray and fleeing to the other end of the pool. Chris leaning closely to his lapras and whispering, "Pandora, we don't need to fight, but we should confuse all of them, that'd be funny." Coming back, for a second try, the Lapras used confuse ray to confuse everyone's pokemon, making both of them laugh histarically.

Wave grabbed Mist and Dived underwater. The teacher blew the whistle and the two resurface and looked at him. Mr. Brown (I was so tempted to do Mr. Mime) shook his head "One lap around the pool, NOW!!!!!" He shouted and Mist and Waved dived underwater again and began to swim around the GIGANTIC pool. Wave watched around cautiously just incase another water pokèmon attacked his beloved Mist.

Terry Was Swimming Slow While His Feebas was Swimming Faster than Him. Then When His Trainer Was Tired He Went To Retrieve Him Then Terry Held Onto His Feebas Then Started Swimming All Around The Gigantic Pool.

Name: Akio Hikari
Personality:Reckless,Charismatic,Brave,Confident,Protective.

Pokemon:
Absol(Moon,Male,Shiny.)
Samurott(Sammy,Male.)
Scyther(Jet,Female.)
Haxorus(Karambit,Male.)

Akio and Sammy were excellent swimmers, and began to lap the pool, Sammy would rush in-front of Akio then stop to wait for him again. Eventually, Akio had grown tired and Let Sammy do the rest of the swimming, mid-lap Sammy had crashed into the side of the pool, due to Confusion. Akio quicky comforted Sammy, rubbing his head, telling him it was alright. They then completed that lap and carried on swimming, Akio scowled at Chris.

Bassy Was Tired Of Swimming Then He Saw A Samurott Then Said To Him In Pokemon Language "Ey Boy Come Over Er For Wa Secon' Na Man" Said Bassy And His Caribbean Voice (Caribbean Translation) (Hey Boy Come Over Here For A Second) ( Na Man Is A Phrase We Use In The Caribbean.)

Sammy nodded and swam over to Bassy, giving him a look of curiosity. "Yes? What is it?" Samurott replied, with a very Noble, and stern voice. "Do you need something?" Questioned Sammy.

"Yeh No Where You Can Fin' Wa Prism Scale Me Need Fa Find One so Mi Can Be Wa Milotic" Said Bassy To Sammy (Caribbean Translation) (Yeah Know Where I Can Find A Prism Scale I Need One So I Can Be A Milotic.)

"A Prism Scale? Hm, I don't think my trainer has one. . .if he did I'm sure he'd give it to you though." Sammy glared back at Akio. "Maybe next time I go to the Sea, I could look around for you there."

Sammy held the Oran berry with his mouth, he then brought to Akio. "What ya' got there Sammy?" Sammy gave Akio the Oran Berry. "Cool!" said Akio as he climbed out of the water to put the Oran Berry in his Bag. As he picks up his bag, a Prism Scale falls out one of the pockets. Sammy quickly takes notice, and rushes towards it. Sammy grabs it with his mouth. "Hey Sammy, I could sell that don't scratch it!." Sammy quickly rushed back to Bassy. "Sammy, what are you. . ."

"Bassy Turned Back Then Saw Sammy " Oh Ya Find Um Ok Gimme Da Scale So Me Can Evolve Then Sammy Gave The Prisim To Bassy And Then He Evolved into a Milotic "Yes Mi Finally Evolve Thank You Na Man." Thanked Bassy

The kids stared, as the Feebas evolved into a beautiful Milotic. Sammy felt proud of himself, it's been a while since another Pokemon needed his help. Akio didn't pay attention for a second, just to scowl at Chris once more. But then looked back at the Milotic. "Way to go Sammy!" Cheered Akio.

The cotton swab pokemon had become fed up with the now-milotic Bassy. "Are you listening?! Stop splashing! You big old carp!" At the bleachers, Rose sighed. "Why must he be so aggravated at some splashing...".

"Hey! It's a pool, and he happens to be a Water-Type it's what he does." Said Sammy to Flowey. "If you don't like it then do something about it." Akio did not know what the Pokemon were saying but knew they were in some sort of argument.

Bassy Then Looked At Flowey Then Wrapped It Around His Tail Then Using Him As A Cotton Swab To Clean Out His Ears Then Talked To Him "Now Listen To Mi Boy, Mi ana Want To Hear Ya Schtupidness You Done Tell Me Now Sit Down Before Mi Friend Munchlax Belch In a Fu You Face." Bassy Said And Placed Him Down Near His Trainer.

"J-Jeez. . .didn't need to be that rough to him. Can we just calm down for a second, no need to get violent. . ." Said Sammy. Sammy then swam over to the both of them, standing in between the two. Akio wanted to tell the teacher, but he had something else in mind. "Hm, I wonder if they're might be a Battle. . ." Thought Akio.

Name: Jacob
Personality: Shy, Friendly, Often tries to keep to himself

Pokemon:
Golduck (Daisy, Female)
Froslass (Frostbite, Female)
Sawk (Jackie, Male)
Xatu (Mystic, Female)

Jacob sighed as he and Daisy, his Golduck swam the lab around the large pool. "I just want to get this over with, I don't do well around other people" He said to himself. "Gol..." Daisy said, comforting him. "I know, not all people are mean but...I just don't feel comfortable around others." Jacob said.

Jackie, Jacobs Sawk stood by the edge of the pool upon occasion walking to help Jacob if he needed it. Mystic, Jacobs Xatu stood with her eyes closed next to Jackie.

Frostbite appeared from behind a Sylveon to play a prank on her since Frostbite loved pranks. "Lass Lass Lass..." She chuckled to herself as she froze the Sylveons feet in place with a weak Powder Snow.

Akio knew something bad was going to happen, in a way he liked it. Hoping that things would not get TOO bad, he waited to see how Flowey would respond. Focusing on the three pokemon, he thought to himself what was the worst thing that could happen. It wasn't really all that bad. . .

Jacob looked over at the commotion. "A possible battle?" Jacob said. "Golduck" Daisy confirmed. "Best stay out, we don't want to get in trouble" Jacob said.

Mystic opened her eyes and looked at the direction Flowey and Bassy. "Tu..." Mystic sighed. She hated having to break up fights, but she decided to let it be. She didn't want Jacob to get in trouble for something he didn't do. Jackie looked over as well. "Sawk?" He asked, wondering if it would be a good idea to start a battle in a place like this, especially with people in the pool.

"Ech! Fine, we can settle this later." Said the soaked Whismicott. He went to find a towel.

"Eep!" Went Rose as she attempted to move. She scowled at the Froslass behind her. "What was that for?". She was annoyed, but refused to stoop to Floweys level. "Please don't do that again."

Alex was pretty much oblvious to this. He heard his pokemon, but he figured it was nothing bad. He just stroked his Sylveons coat, a feeling that made him nostalgic, remembering his early days with her...

"Hm, I actually want to see this battle. . ." Thought Akio. The bell rung, the teacher hadn't noticed all the commotion.
Akio returned his Samurott, then dried himself off. He grabbed his bag, put the Pokeball in his bag and started walking to the exit.

Frostbite chuckled. "Looks like you got yourself some COLD feet!" She laughed to herself. After laughing, she then said with a straight face "The names Frostbite, I like playing pranks on people as you can tell. Don't worry, I'll get Jackie over here to give you a hand."

She then disappeared, then reappeared next to Jackie and said to him "I've got a friend who needs a little help, follow me." She said. Jackie sighed and said "alright"

He approached the Sylveon, then said with a sigh "Frostbite, how many times must we tell you to stop pulling pranks on people and pokemon we don't know!" "Oh I don't know, I lost count after 15 but hey, whos counting? Not me!" She said with a laugh. Jackie then used Brick Break on the ice and freed the Sylveon. "I'm so sorry about that, our friend here just dosen't know when is the best time to pull pranks or not...Anyways the names Jackie, and you are?" He asked.

"Oh, its fine. Thanks for helping me there. I'm Rose, and my friend who stormed off is Flowey. He is like that all the time, but he won't hurt you too bad. Unless he's really cranky." Then the bell rang, letting them know it was time to change classes. "Come on Rose!" Said Alex, who stood up. "I'm sorry, got to go. See you later!" Rose then directed him out of the pool area.

Terry Returned His New Milotic Then Walked Over To Akio Then Shouted "Hey Akio Wait Up."as He Caught Up With Akio Then Said " So What Class Are You Going To Next?

Akio took out his schedule. "Um, I'm going to Effects next, as if I already don't know what each effect does." Akio shoved his hands in his pockets. "Terry right?" Asked Akio.

"Yeah, and sure I'd love to see them. Maybe we could have a battle after school." Akio opened the door to the class, he sat down in the desk and immediately started looking at the clock.

Terry Sat Down In His Seat Then Started To Take Out his Composition Book Out of His Bag Then Headed Up Then Waited For The Teacher To Begin

"Speaking of battles. . .are Bassy and that kid's Whimscott gonna battle after school aswell, they got into quite an argument. . .at least I think so, I can't exactly speak Pokemon."

"Well, I bet Bassy could really dominate Whimsicott now that it's a Milotic." Akio replied. "Speaking of which, that will be 250 Pokedollars for the Prism Scale."

"Anyway I Could Pay You That Anyway And I Am Not Paying You " Terry Said Then The Teacher Arrived "Good Morning Class, Sorry I'm Late Ok Let's Talk About Type Effectiveness Who Can Tell Me what Type Is Good Against Steel Beside Fighting And Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.