• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy KPAC: PT2

SO uh, The Person previously running the RP got banned so, looks like I was assigned to keep it moving. So here is a copy paste from the post.

One day, you were just participating in your everyday life, when you received a letter in your mailbox. You took it out, intrigued, and read it. It said ~

"To (insert trainer name here)

Hello! This is Professor Sycamore, and I am writing to you because your application to the Kalos Pokemon Academy College has been accepted! Your first day is in exactly a month, on Monday! There is another nine hundred and ninety-nine students in this school. The package with the key to your dormitory is in the envelope you just opened, and the school postcode and address, just in case you need it, as well as a list of all the equipment you need, is also inside the envelope. Your dormitory is inside a large building with the nine hundred and ninety-nine other dormitories. We hope to see you there!

PS: I am not working at the school! I just help to write the application responses.

From - Professor Sycamore and the Kalos Pokemon Academy College."

One month later...

In this RP, you are a 12 - 18-year-old girl/boy who has just been invited to the famous Kalos Pokemon Academy College. You have been accepted into the KPAC because of how intelligent and Poke-knowledgable you are. You will arrive, and go to your dormitory, unpack all your things and learn the schedule on the first day you're there. You will attend the KPAC until you graduate, which is when you turn eighteen - or in EXTREMELY special conditions where you are just so smart that you can graduate earlier than eighteen. You will have holidays off but can choose whether you go home or not for every holiday, apart from the summer holidays and you have to leave. You also have the choice of leaving the KPAC on weekends or not.

The KPAC is an extremely large building, with many different rooms and classes. Every student gets a map of every room in the KPAC, but if you lose your map, you will not get another. However, there are maps all over the KPAC showing every single room if you do happen to lose your map.

If you misbehave, you will get detention. If you get detention, you will be locked in a classroom doing a whole weeks' worth of work, and will not be allowed out until finished. You get three chances for misbehaving. Lose your first chance, detention. Lose your second, then it's three weeks' worth of work in Detention. Lose THREE chances and you will get Dreadful Dorm Detention. Dreadful Dorm Detention is where you will be locked in your dormitory until it is the next morning. Teachers decide how you lose your chances - some are stricter, some are kinder.

Grades are like marks for what work teachers give students. Grades are based on how hard you work, how much you attend class, and how smart and correct you are in your work. Getting the lowest Grades, an F, results in a suspension from school. Another F, and expulsion. A Grade Drop, (GD) drops you down a grade. A Here is a list of all the Grades down below - highest being the best grades.
I - Incredible
E - Excellent
G - Great
O - Okay
L - Lacking
B - Bad
H - Horrible
F - FAIL

There is a curfew at the KPAC - you go back to your room at 10PM and stay there. Seen outside of your room past 10PM? You get Dreadful Dorm Detention for the whole next day. This rule is changed for students who stay at the KPAC on the weekends - the curfew is changed to 10:30PM, giving students just a little more time for activities. When you choose to stay at the KPAC for the weekends, you basically get to wake up at whatever time you want and do whatever you want (If it isn't breaking the rules) all day long - until 10:30PM.

In the KPAC, you choose which classes you will attend and which classes you won't. You can even skip classes without a telling-off - but, everytime you skip, you will get a grade drop in your grades. There is an half-hour break after every class, which is basically free time before and after all your classes to avoid stress.
Extra work is given out every Friday - expected to be returned finished every Wednesday. Give in your extra work late after Wednesday results in a grade drop. Extra work is always based on the class you have the lowest grades on - or if your grades on them all are the same you can choose what class your extra work is based on. You are expected to attend all classes, so switching between two classes going on at the same time is necessary, or attending one class one day and then the other class the other day. Classes are every day every week apart from on weekends.
There are always two classes on at the same time for you to choose between. You are even allowed to take part in half of one class then go to the other class. The only classes you won't get a grade drop for skipping is if you skip Pokemon Performing Practise or Pokemon Battling Practise, as not every student at the KPAC is a Performer or Trainer, so you can skip both these classes and have free time or attend these classes for extra learning and information. Attending these classes do not affect your grades though, at all. Here is a list of all the classes in the KPAC and the times for them -
Pokemon History Research OR Pokemon Mythology Research - 9AM TO 10AM
Pokemon Caring Lessons OR Pokemon Battling Lessons - 10:30AM TO 11:30AM
Pokemon Typing Research OR Pokemon Moves Research - 12PM TO 1PM
LUNCH TIME
Pokemon Performing Practice OR Pokemon Battling Practise OR Skip - 01:30PM TO 02:30PM
Mythical Pokemon Discussion OR Legendary Pokemon Discussion - 3PM TO 4PM
Mega Evolution Class OR Z Crystal Moves Class - 4:30PM TO 5:30PM
Pokemon Cooking Class OR Pokemon Art Class OR Pokemon Nursing Class - 6PM TO 7PM
END OF CLASSES FOR THE DAY - CURFEW AT 10PM

The KPAC is about a mile away from Kalos, in a large area where a mountain had been flattened. In the KPAC there is a gigantic outdoor area outside of the KPAC, great for lunch times and break times - the field is actually around one mile large in all directions. There is a large, tall iron fence around the whole school protecting the students from danger.

So, that is all about the Kalos Pokemon Academy College! :D Here are the RP rules!

RP RULES
  • All the Pokecharms rules.
  • Please just don't be crazy or insane or a psycho murderer or ninja or something like that XD
  • Don't be some kind of crazy powerful rebel who completely ignores the teachers and is mega-super popular...stuff like that makes me vomit :p
  • Romance is allowed...just keep it as far as it went in the Pokemon anime.
  • No crazy violence
  • Only mild profanity - like crap, hell, crud, no further than that please
  • No Mary Sues...in this case, Smarty Poo's! NO SMARTY POO'S! Smarty Poo's are characters who are super duper intelligent, E on EVERYTHING, all the teachers love them, etc.
  • No Fanmade Pokes, sorry
CS:
Name:
Weight:
Personality:
Appearance:
Skills:
Past:
Family:
Pokémon:

Alright back to not copy paste land. So we are actually also looking for someone to be a teacher too. If you are interested, either ask here or PM me so I can take a look at your past RP's seems how a teacher might have to do a whole lot more writing.

So anyways, Come on Down to KPAC. We got more open slots for people lookin to join!

If you have already signed up for this RP, just copy paste your CS and you'll be good
(Archive:
Previous RP: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-rp-the-kalos-pokemon-academy-college.17683/
previous discussion:https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-rp-kalos-pokemon-academy-college-discussion.17684/

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Vax Heimher
Hometown: Lumiose City
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 132 lb.
Personality: TBS (To Be Seen; in the RP of course)
Appearance: Vax has one red eye and one blue eye because of his heterochromia. His hair is black and shaggy. He wears a white scarf nearly all the time. He wears a white cloak with ragged edges. The back of the cloak has a black star symbol. The front middle part isn't covered. (like the line in the middle of Professor Kukui's professor cloak) Vax wears a black shirt under his white cloak. His pants are normal and black, same with his shoes and socks.
Skills: Overall knowledgeable of all things Pokémon; Knows more than average on healing Pokémon; Excels in Pokémon Battling (Strategies and the like)
Past: When Vax was no more than a few months old, his parents died in a car accident. His aunt and uncle sent him to an orphanage who they knew would take great care of Vax. The orphanage supplied him with food, shelter, clothing, and an education. The people who worked their soon found out that Vax was very fond of Pokémon. He also loved to learn about them. One day, a wounded Houndour caught Vax's attention while he was outside. The Houndour hated humans and tried biting Vax when he was healing the Houndour. Then, the Houndour saw that Vax cared for him. One day Houndour went missing and Vax cried a lot. Later in the day, the Houndour came back with a Pokéball. Vax caught the Houndour and became the youngest kid in the orphanage to have a Pokémon. Later, when Vax was a tween, he was being led to catch his first Pokémon. He found a Shinx which Vax defeated and caught. He didn't like hurting the poor Pokémon, so Vax healed the Shinx as soon as he caught it. A month before his 16th birthday he found an egg that hatched to be a Tangela. Now, Vax applied to go to KPAC and was ready to fully study Pokémon.
Family: All Deceased
Pokémon: Houndour; Shinx; Tangela (Hatchling)

I could possibly fill in the role for the teacher since my pristine writing skills are more than enough to fulfill the needs of that particular role. The only things that could impede my progress are troublemakers (Godmodders, bunniers, etc.) and my recent illness (Because I have been needing to go to the doc's every other day to get the meds needed and get my legs checked out.)

If you would like me to perhaps be a teacher instead of a student, then I will get to filling in my character sheet as soon as possible.

The only main question I would have to ask before submitting my character sheet would be: Would I be the one picking the classes, or are they automatically assigned?

Name: Aku Toriyama
Hometown: Unova
Height:5.4
Weight:123.0 Lbs
Hair: All from my profile pic
Eyes:
Clothing:
Identifying Marks:
Musculature:
Personality: Adventurous ,Understanding, Bookworm
Skills: Can understand pokemon kinda
Past: She lived in a Small village in Unova, Called Malu Village
Family: Dani and Ali
Love Relationships?: None for now....
Pokémon: Zoura , Nickname Zei, Gender Female, Ability Illusion, Hidden Power Unknown, Special Features She is purple not red, History/Personality She was hatched by Ali, Given to Aku at the age of 10.

Name: Colin Tikunai
Hometown: Unova
Height: 7.4
Weight:90 Lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Teal
Clothing: He wears a small turtle navy neck sweater and blue pants, and Black boots
Identifying Marks:
Musculature:
Personality:Mute, Shy , A Science Geek
Skills: Science
Past: Is parents are both scientists, He had to live on his own for a while.
Family: Skyler, Stephanie
Love Relationships?: None
Pokémon: Braixen , Nickname Vex, Gender Female, Ability Magician, Hidden Power None, Special Features Shiny, History/Personality Kind and understanding etc.

Pokémon: Lucario , Nickname Tec, Gender Male, Ability , Hidden Power None, Special Features , History/Personality Kind and Protective
etc.

His Pokemon kinda have a lovie dovie thing tho.... .3.

I'll make a couple of teachers that fit well with the classes and their profession. I'll bring back Sean, as I still want his gayness to sweep the land XD I'm kidding, he's more than just a gay fictional character for me, but I'll make the RP thread. It will take awhile, as this is the first time I've ever made an RP thread. You're going to have to help me out if I get stuck.

I'll make my character sheet later, as I don't have enough time right now. I'll pull up Sean's though.

Name: Sean McLoughlin
Ethnicity: Irish/British
Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto
Height: 5'04" (1.6 m)
Weight: 130 lbs (58.9 kg)
Appearance: He has brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a green jacket with yellow on the cuffs and seams with a camo undershirt. He has darker green pants and dark yellow tennis shoes. His complexion is extremely pale with fair skin to top it off. He has a piercing on his ears and nose. He is gay (liking men, but I guess he could be pretty optimistic, too, if he wasn't paranoid at that moment).
Personality: He is shy around people he doesn't know, but boisterous and adventurous when with friends. He finds Grass and Electric Type Pokemon calming and fun to be with, so he wants to specialize in those types. He can be a bit paranoid, however... These conflicting personality traits go at war inside of him, half of him wanting to have fun and be reckless, while the other side is overly cautious and afraid of everything.
Skills: He can ice skate really well, as he has gone ice skating before when traveling with his tutor to a different land... He also has a way with Grass-Types because he's as calm as they are, as well as with Electric-Types because he can be as excitable as they can. He is also quite into the mythologies of Pokemon, loving the chance to learn about them from his tutor, who also opened his mind to the world of Pokemon as a whole and through history. He now has theories of his own and can easily remember historical and mythological facts.
Past: After he graduated Middle School in the Kanto region at the age of 13, he asked a tutor about the kinds of Pokemon he'd be interested in, since he only had an Eevee at the time, which is nicknamed Joltz after what Eevee wants to evolve into, Jolteon. The tutor agreed, and took him on an adventure in the Johto and Alola regions, after consulting with his father. When she taught him all that he needed to know, he got a Rowlet as a present for his hard work. He comes back fresh from those adventures after about two years (and his Joltz evolving into Jolteon), joining a Kalos Academy as he wanted to see what the academy was like. His tutor helped him to set it up, as well as giving him another Eevee for all of his hard work in the previous year, and giving him a challenge to hatch an egg she gave him for the next year and take care of the baby Pokemon after it hatches.
Family: His father works as a cashier for the Celadon Department Store, and his mother is absent. He envisioned the tutor he was with for two years as his mother, but he knew it couldn't be true. He doesn't have any siblings.
Pokemon: Rowlet (Male, Cider), Jolteon (Male, Joltz), Eevee (Female, Arboria), Egg housing Pichu twins (Puchi, Female and Puka, Male)

*??? can be seen sitting on his lily pad cushion and trying his best to sing in front of his trainer*

Well, I've got the approval to use a fully evolved Pokémon since I'm going to be having a teacher for the RP. (About halfway done with my bio by the way.)

Um...If you don't mind, I would like to join your roleplay
@Silver-Solis

Trainer Info

Name:
Amelie André

Height:
5'3 (Sort of on the short side)

Weight: 135 pounds (Around 58 kg)

Physical Appearance

Amelie looks quite similar to the photo below but with a few differences. One, she has freckles around her eyes and nose, and her eye more of a sapphire blue shade than than emerald green showed below. (I am not the best with descriptions so I decided to use a photo, and the art is not mine)
img-thing

Clothing:
Her clothing is shown above with a few exceptions. She wears small, gold hoops in her ears and her shoes are black, Converse styled tennis shoes with ankle length, plain white socks.

Accessories:
Amelie likes to carry her stuff in a jean shoulder bag she made when she was younger. It's slightly worn from use over time. Her bag contains items like her pokeballs, potions, pens, notebooks, Her reading glasses, etc.

images

Personality:
Amelie is a energetic, bubbly girl who just want herself and everyone around her to be happy. She is generally friendly towards people, even strangers. She is very much a extroverted soul who is quite well-mannered for a teenager these days. Though often she rushes her words and sometimes jumbles them up, she always tries to be polite to whoever she is talking to.

Skills:
  • Psychically Strong-Though it might not help her a lot in school, Amelie is quite physically strong. She generally works out everyday, unless she forgets to set her alarm, which happens a lot more than the average person.
  • Intelligence- Amelia is forgetful and not exactly the perfect student, but she is decently smart. She does know quite a few things about Pokemon from the Academy she went to as a child.

Strengths:
>
Eneregtic
>Hopeful
>Always Optimistic
>Friendly
>Passionate
>Well-Mannered (Most of the time)

Weaknesses:
<Stubborn

<Naive
<Forgetful

<ADHD
<Grouchy(When running on little to no sleep)
<Impulsive

Family:

Adeline André-Her Grandmother, one of her best friends and the person she is closest to.

Henri André-Her Grandfather, though she loves him, they do not get along most of the time. He wants to treat her like a baby but she doesn't want to be treated like that.

Clementine André-Her cousin, which is more like her sister to her, also one of her best friends. They get along quite well.

Love Relationships?: Currently, None. But she isn't really looking for anyone either.

Backstory:

>Amelie was raised in the north side of Lumiose City by her grandparents. Her mother was too out of control to raise a kid and nobody knew who Amelie's actual father is. Amelie had a wonderful childhood in Kalos, her grandparents showing her all the love she could ever want. Her cousin, a girl by the name of Clémentine was Amelie's age. Her mother worked all day and could hardly raise a child. Her father left before she was born. So her grandparents raised her along side Amelie. While her grandfather worked at a café, Amelie's grandmother would do things with the girls like visit their neighbors, shop, and visit their grandfather at the café.

>When Amelie was five, her grandmother enrolled both Clementine and Amelie in a trainer school. This school was for young students to learn more about Pokemon and how to be a better trainer. Each of the students could even have a basic Pokemon of their choice to raise. At that academy she met her two good friends, Jeanne and Olivier Beaufort. They were from the south side of Lumiose, a place Amelie knew well, but hardly knew the kids there. Eventually, Camille, Jeanne, Olivier, and Amelie sort of became a group. At the academy, Amelie recieved a egg from a teacher who had to leave the school. He could not take care of the egg because his wife was sick. So he gave the egg to Amelie to raise. Amelie had no clue how to raise a egg, but with the help of her grandparents and friends, it eventually turned into a Swablu. Amelie fell in love with the Swablu and named it Inés, after the teacher's wife.

>Unlike most kids, Amelie did not become a trainer until she was 12, because her grandparent were worried she was not strong enough to do it.They were also worried that she would easily be taken advantage of, and someone would steal her Pokemon, so she would be left helpless. Her cousin had already left to pursue a career to become a famous coordinator, and friends had already become Pokemon trainers, so Amelie was left alone. During that time alone, Amelie decided she wanted to become a Pokemon Trainer. To prove that she was strong, Amelie has been running a few miles every morning starting at 6:30. She also started to finally train her Swablu for real, by battling new trainers and their Pokemon. She wasn't very good at it, but with time, her Swablu eventually evolved. When her Swablu, Inès evolved into a Altaria, her grandmother finally decided that she could become a trainer.

>Amelie spent most of her teenaged years journeying around the Kalos region as a Pokemon Trainer. She choose Fennekin as her starter and named him Gabriel. Amelie spent awhile in Kalos, training and fighting gym leaders but eventually went back home with her grandparents. After two months of living with her grandparents again, Amelie got a letter from KPAC asking her to join the academy. She though for a moment, thinking about the pros and cons and decided to join the academy. When her granparents heard the news, they were mixed about it. Her grandfather once again did not want her to go, but her grandmother did. After some discussion, Amelie's grandfather finally said it was okay for her to go. Now she is currently attending the school with her Pokemon by her side, unsure what the future holds for her.

Her Pokemon

Pokemon 1:

Name:
Gabriel

Species:
Delphox (Fire/Psychic)

Personality:
Gabriel is quite the shy Pokemon, who often tries to hide behind his trainer. Gabriel, being much taller than Amelie, doesn't really hide behind her well. Other than being shy, Gabriel is also quite the intelligent Pokemon who is also cunning like a fox. His wits often help him out in battle. While Amelie could care less about love, Gabriel is a die-hard romantic junky who is super soft and sensitive under his shy layer.

Nature:
Timid (+Speed -Attack)

Ability:
Blaze

History:
Gabriel was Amelie's starter Pokemon and the bond between them is quite strong. Gabriel use to be so shy when he was a Fennekin, he wouldn't even try to attack. But instead hid behind Amelie and cowered in fear. Amelie spent weeks trying to get Gabriel to become more social and alright with battling, but it took awhile. Eventually, Gabriel became less shy and started to battle, even liking it because it tested his wits. Gabriel did turn into a Delphox and now is happily going wherever Amelie goes.

Pokemon 2:

Name:
Inès

Species:
Altaria (Dragon/Flying)

Personality:

Inés is a happy-go-lucky soul, who is hardly ever in a bad mood. Her personality is quite similar to her trainer, Amelie. But unlike her trainer, Inés has a great memory and often has to help her trainer remember things. Her friendly nature and outgoing attitude often gets her in trouble, because she often bothers Gabriel with her singing. But even he loves talking to her.
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack -Attack)

Ability: Nature Cure

History:
Her backstory is in Amelie's but a breid summary is that Inés was a egg given Amelie by a teacher of her's. Amelie raised Inés and eventually raised her into a Altaria.

Pokemon 3:

Name:
Juliette

Species:
Roselia (Grass/Poison)

Personality:
Despite her "Calm" nature, Juliette is anything but. Juliette is extremely outgoing, but not in the same way as Inés or Amelie. Juliette is more of the bold kind of outgoing, rather than friendly. Juliette is also quite flirtatious, especially with Pokemon she knows she can't have. This comes to the annoyance of Gabriel, who is not at all interested in her. Juliette will flirt with any pokemon, no matter what. But she does have a inner sensitive side that she shows when her friends are crying. Juliette becomes empathic and tries her hardest to help that particular Pokemon with whatever they are dealing with.

Nature: Calm (+Special Defense -Attack)

Ability:
Poison Point

Whoops, I forgot to Juliette's History, I will do that later. I have to go work on some make-up work for tomorrow.

*Politoed gives a large sigh while not pointing anything out yet*

Almost done with my character bios... (There's quite a bit of information on my Pokémon.)

*Politoed tries to find his X Speed 6 while panicking a little*

Eek... I better hurry with my bios... should be done with the trainer's, but still on the Pokémon...

If I can't create the thread, I can't create the thread. I have too much homework, my job, and life is getting in the way. You make it. If I wasn't so stressed with everything, I would make it. The fact that I haven't done it yet shows that I physically can't get on the computer to write or copy+paste the thread. I don't exactly have time for that.

*Tyler looks up at you after lining up his plushies, as he can't seem to find his other translator before speaking in a rather silly manner*

Si Sig... S... Sig Sig Sig! (That was fast... well... time to be quick for him!)

EDIT: Where's the RP content? I ain't got nothing to go on if there's none!

If no one's going to be setting up the thread then well... I might as well have to step up even though I'm a bit ill most of last week. (After I get in my bios in of course.)