• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Pokemon Academy. A place where you learn about Pokemon. You learn about catching pokemon, pokemon's moves, and more to come! There are mini gyms, battle arenas and a forest area where you can catch pokemon!
People who are starting on their adventures get starter pokemon!

Form:
Name:
Age: 10-23 trainers, teachers 23+ (shouldn't be your real age.)
Pokemon: (6 max, you must give them names.)
Appearance:
Personality:

Rules:
Normal Pokecharms Roleplay Rules
Once you have filled out your form, you may roleplay.

My Form:
Name: Lucy
Pokemon: Fennekin (Foxy), Eevee (Rose), Absol (Fang), Houndour (Rex)
Appearance: Long black hair, brown eyes, light skin. Clothes; red t-shirt, black skirt and black/gold sneakers.
Personality: Friendly, very easy meet new friends, lovely, optimistic,brave,funny.

Name: Ace Flame
Pokemon: Absol(Dusk) , Ninetails(Zero) , Haxaous (Draco) And Serperior (Ivy)
Appearance: short red hair, 5'6, blue eyes and light skin. Clothes, blue shirt , black jacket , blue jeans , and gray boots
Personality: Smart, friendly and can be serous in battles

Name: Lila/Lyla
Pokemon: Eevee (Ladasum), Ninetales (Pipon), Ghastly (Spakon).
Appearance: Trainer card please!
Personality: Selfish, Kind, and a liar.

Name:Silver
Pokemon:Kirila(Platinum), Espeon(Quartz), Honedge(Moonstone)
Appearance:Tall(5'9), Cream colour hair, Cyan eyes, Red scarf and Black jeans and a ripped black shirt giving the appearance of spikes.
Personality:Secluded. Determined. Serious. Slightly Introverted

Name: Jack
Pokemon: Gabite (Archy), Umbreon (Night Cry), Charizard (Pyro)
Appearance: Has spiky brown hair, 6'0, Emerald eyes, blue gloves with a black jacket with sleeves rolled up, skinny jeans, and grey sneakers
Personality: Silly, Extroverted, Serious when it comes to battling, out going, will do anything to protect his Pokemon.

Silver would walk into the academy There Espeon resting on their shoulder, Looking around They took a liking to the small Under hang of the stairway

Jack saw an Espeon sitting on a persons shoulder. "WOAH!" Dylan said as he ran over to the person with the Espeon, "That's cool! I always wanted an Espeon!" He said talking to the stranger.

"Uhm, Please don't startle him. He gets a bit, Jumpy. and. It's not the best. He likes to shadow ball when hes jumpy," The espeon had sat upon her head. Hissing at The stranger with Startle and fear, Like it would beat the lights out of the man infront of Their trainer

Name: Hana
Pokemon: Zorua (Eclipse) Audino (Lavender) Whimsicott (Whitney)
Appearance: Platinum blonde hair braided over right shoulder, hazel eyes. 5'1. Clothes; Light-purple t-shirt, denim shorts, and bifocals
Personality: Really quirky and geeky, with occasional sassiness when someone mentions her height. Extrovert and friendly. Originally from Unova, and her Pokemon are from there as well.

"Oh, Never actually met one." They have taken the espeon off their shoulders and put it on the floor to see what it would do with the umbreon nearby

Lucy walked into Academy with Foxy on her shoulder and Eevee in her hands. She was looking for her class.
"I think we get lost." Lucy said. "Maybe we should ask someone for help....maybe this guys." Lucy looked at two boy who were talking, one with Espeon and one with Umbreon. "Hey!" Lucy yelled to the boys.

Ace was walkiing into the the classroom and he sits in his chair "Hi there im Ace your teacher" he smiles"Would everyone plz sit down" Ivy was Going around the room messing with everyone by poking them in the back with her tail.

Hana walked through the doors of the academy, carrying Eclipse in her arms. "This is a lot different than the old place in Unova, isn't it, Eclipse?" The Zorua nodded in response. Hana saw a group of people by a stairway and decided to ask if they knew where her classes were. "Hi, my name's Hana, and this is my Zorua Eclipse." Hana said nervously, hoping not to interrupt the other's conversation.

Ace smiles "Hi Hana welcome to the class "he yawns "im the teacher...my name is Ace "
Ivy goes up to Hana and taps her leg

"her name is Ivy "he smiles "so Hana do you have any other pokemon" he goes to ivy and he pets her

"Yes, I have an Audino named Lavender, and a Whimsicott named Whitney, and this is Eclipse." Hana said, taking two Luxury-Balls from her book-bag and releasing them, revealing a Shiny Audino and a Whimsicott.

Ace gasps "wait is that a shiny.."he smiles then he looks up at lucy "oh its ok miss i just got here as well"

"Yes, she is a shiny. I found her in a place called the Dreamyard back in Unova." Hana said patting Lavender's head.

She would of realised she was late, Darting up the stairs and to the class reaching it as soon as the bell rang Their Espeon Catching up with them as she darted in "S-Sorry i'm L-Late sir." She was breathing heavily

Ace looks at his roster "yes i have one boy..."he sweatdroops "wow thats a lot of girls and a lonely guy"he says quietly to himself "ok kids do you wanna test each other power by battling ?"

"I'll battle!" Hana said happily and returns Lavender and Whitney. "Ready, Eclipse?" She asked the Zorua, who nodded in agreement.

"Sir, Unless we get one more person and double battle we have to many candidates.." Silver looked over at lucy, The same determined look

Umbreon started to throw a random tantrum in front of everyone asking for food. "Night-Cry! Calm down... I'll get you some food..." Jake said as he pulled some food out of his bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.