• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Eva stood with an amused expression on her face at the kids’ responses. Aine grinned unabashed, merely raising a middle finger to Tom in tandem with her friends’ insults. Her mother would have said something similar, but she was supposed to be the diplomatic one in this situation. “Now, now,” she said calmly, poker face impeccable, stepping between the teens and Tom, hands held out in a peacemaking gesture. “Easy, there. I do realize that tensions are running high here; however, there is one clear solution I can see. Why don’t you”—she turned to Tom—“allow me to take young Koda here into my own care? I can assure you that it would be the most... ah... convenient outcome for the both of us. Koda gets to stay, and you get off scot-free. Sounds good to you?” Or else I will call the police to haul your ugly ass to the station for child abuse, motherfucker. Try me.

Aine could guess what her mother was thinking, and had to force herself to keep from laughing at the unusually reasonable tone she spoke in. Wow, my mother, reasonable? That’s rich, usually she lets her battling skills do the talking for her in cases like these... though I’m glad she’s trying to talk it out first, I get the feeling if he was suddenly hit in the face with a Sucker Punch he would be rather less inclined to leave Koda alone...

Tom scoffed at the idea pitched by Eva, but Koda could tell that he was thinking about it.

“Why would you possibly want Koda? I mean, look at her. She’s rude, she gets into trouble, she’s defiant- she barely speaks English! You’re free to have her, but you’ll see where I’m coming from in a few weeks. Koda pulls your strings. She’s done it to everyone.” Tom sneered.

Koda tried not to listen to Tom’s words, but their truth stung her. She had been tossed through 17 foster homes in the last ten years. Each time, her fosters had trouble communicating with her. She started fights. Got in trouble. It wasn’t until recently that Koda had closed herself off from the world, but now she had friends. Would it only be a matter of time, like Tom said?

“Alright, hurry up.” Tom fished a few files out of his suitcase, while still texting, and thrust them at Eva. “Sign these and she’s all yours. I trust you can make all the arrangements and call the right numbers to get your payment. Those need to be turned in to the city hall by tonight or she gets sent into temporary placement.”

And with that, Tom stormed off, leaving Koda immensely hurt and immensely happy.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(Yeah, I need to revive this roleplay, I wanna do something for Christmas in here.)

Izuku felt a wave of relief wash over his body, Tom was gone, and Koda isn't leaving after all.

"Today has been...a lot." Izuku sighed. "Let's go back to the dorms, to check on Winston..."

=Nightshade=

Eva glanced at the papers for all of three seconds before biting the cap off a pen she whipped out of her pocket. She signed each paper with a flourish before stuffing them into her bag. “Well, I guess I’ll be off then!” she said cheerfully. “Gotta get these to the city hall, don’t I? Don’t pay any attention to the cocky bastard, Koda,” she added, “those types of people are the worst.” She gave a tiny salute before holding out her arm for Gemini to latch on. In the next second, she disappeared.

Aine let out a sigh. “That went well.” She shifted her glance to Izuku at his words, and gave a dry laugh. “Got that right... glad that’s over with...” She turned to put a hand on Koda’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, sister,” she said with a grin. “That’s what we are now, after all.”

As Winston rode on Centiskorch out into the field, he soon realised that it was getting very, very, cold. Shuddering, Winston patted the Centiskorch, and it soon raised it's heat, keeping Winston warm as he rode. However, after riding for a little bit longer, Winston thought he should probably head inside, to check that his friends were alright.

Heading inside, Winston was half relieved, half confused to see that his friends had dispersed. Shrugging, Winston quickly rode Centiskorch back to the dorms, and headed inside. Closing the door behind him, Winston put Centiskorch back in its pokeball, and laid back down.

“Hermana. It means sister.” Koda gave Aine a genuine smile, and she couldn’t stop herself from breaking into a full-on grin.

Koda rested her head on Izuku for a moment, just breathing. Relaxing. David was gone- for now at least- her friends were okay, Tom couldn’t rip her out anymore, she had a stable parental situation; and, well- Izuku.

“Come on, let’s get back. I’m so tired I could fall asleep on an Onyx.” Taking Izuku’s hand, she began back.

“Hey, Izuku? Ay... a lot of things happened today. But, well, uh-“ Koda stopped, trying to sort out her words.

“I needed to ask you, but I didn’t have the right ways to before. First, I didn’t know the right words. Then, I was definitely not sober, and then we were almost dying. But, now? I think we’re at least semi-okay. Ay, I’m over the moon happy right now... back to the point. I’ve... never done this before? And things are a little different where I’m from. But I don’t have ties to that world anymore, and I want to learn more about yours. More about all of your guys’ world. And, I was wondering if you would... teach me?”

Koda looked up at Izuku hopefully. Her brown eyes shimmered with shyness.

“As mi novio? My boyfriend?”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(Sorry for the small number of replies I've been putting out, real-life issues have me busy.)

Izuku jumped back a little, he was pretty sure his face was practically glowing bright red. But he was moved with what Koda said, and how she went from the shy and quiet kid to what she was now.

"Of course," Izuku responded. "As...your boyfriend...I will."

He stuttered on the whole 'Boyfriend' part. He was both happy and embarrassed at the same time, which sorta had him frozen there for a moment.

=Nightshade=

“Her...mana,” Aine pronounced slowly to herself. “Hmm... has a nice ring to it. That’s sister, huh?” She nodded to herself, smiling slightly, glad that her friend’s family situation had evened out. She reached up towards the sky, stretching her spine til it popped. “Ow,” she muttered as the setting sun blinded her momentarily. She shaded her eyes with her hand as she turned towards the dorms, pretending not to notice the, ah... heartfelt exchange between Koda and Izuku. “Well, I think I’m gonna turn in now,” she yawned. “Been a long day, eh?”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift grinned at the Aine and Koda. "Yeah Koda! I'll happily teach you, we all will", he smiled. Today was a long day, a long tiring day. The sun was finally setting in the horizon, thus ending their hectic day, well Schrift hoped that this was the end of today. "Okay love birds, I'm going with Aine back to dorms", he grinned, before turning to walk with Aine. When Izuku mentioned boyfriend, the word continued to ring through Schrift's head. Should I ask Aine out? How bad could it be, I like her a lot so. Wait but what if she doesn't like me the same way? Would her mum even approve of me being her boyfriend? These questions rang in his head as it locked him in thought while he went to the dorms with Aine. He took a quick glance at Aine. Her features seemed flawless, her long blonde hair and her blue eyes he could get lost in. His grin turned into a slight blush before he went back to looking at the floor and keeping himself in thought. Eventually he broke the awkward silence, turning to her and grinning. "Hey aine, I was thinking...", he voice trembled a bit before he looked to her once more. "Ask her out!", his brain screamed to him. "uhhhh, you really got pissed when David was targeting me a lot. I thought you were gonna blow up him and his crappy hair half way through. Thanks for that, the dude just annoys me a lot", he grinned. Schrift could hear his mind letting out an eternal groan. Ask her out another time then, dummy, his mind told him.

@=Nightshade=

( revive go yeet

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Hmm?” Aine glanced over at Schrift as he trailed off. When he fumbled over his words, she gave a slight smile, the distinct feeling that wasn’t what he was going to say lingering at the back of her mind. I’ll just go with it. Whatever he wanted to say, I’m sure he’ll say it in time, I don’t want to pressure him. Her grin grew wider. “Oh, yeah. Although, I don’t really need much of an excuse to get pissed at that asshole. Every time I see his Bruxish-quality excuse for a face it’s all I can to not to punch it to Mars.”

Aine slowed, then stopped walking entirely, her hands clenching into fists. She slammed her fist into the trunk of a nearby tree in frustration. Spark scuttled from side to side across her shoulders, responding to her agitation. The girl put her other hand to her head, nails digging into her scalp. “Dammit,” she cursed. “Sorry,” she added in a mutter. “It’s just... I never knew being so weak and powerless could be so... frustrating! I mean, what if... what if that jerk had killed you back there, huh? I would’ve— and then—“ She cut herself off with a sigh as she released the tension her muscles had unwittingly been building up, dropping her hands to her sides. She cracked her knuckles. “I have to become stronger. Strong enough to punch that stupid smirk off his stupid face for what he did to you.”

Winston, lying back down, tried to ignore the pain in his foot, and to take his mind off it, he grabbed a book from his bedside drawer, ‘The Understanding of Psychic-Type Pokemon, and their abilities’.

As he read, Winston became more and more aware of a thought, right at the back of his mind, one he had subconsciously tried to repress. Closing the book, Winston tried to focus on the thought, but as he tried to think harder, the thought simply retreated back to the corner of his mind.

However, before it left him, Winston became aware of a couple words that the thought had held. ‘Outside....... Forest.... Hidden..... Yours.....’.

Confused, Winston slowly hopped over to the window, which faced the forest, and sat down in a nearby chair. Peering into the forest’s depths, Winston vaguely saw what appeared to be a person, but they had vibrant yellow skin, and appeared to be floating.

Abra.

Feeling too tired to head outside, even on the back of Centiskorch, Winston released Inteleon from its pokeball, and sent it after them.

(I felt like adding a new Pokemon to Winston’s team, and Abra felt like it would fit him)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift felt worried for Aine, he knew she cared for him and it did make him angry that she was upset like this. He smiled a bit, walking from behind her and hugging her. "Aine, it's alright", he grinned reassuringly. "David's an asshole. We both know that. I want to punch his smug face to Jupiter right through it everytime I see him. You're strong, one of the strongest I know, the only reason I've managed to not be destroyed by David is cause I have people like you by my side. Without you, Winston, Izuku and Koda, I probably wouldn't have made it past the first week of school", he chuckled lightly. Just then a thought came into his head, he knew that Aine was angry at David so why not take her mind off him? "Hey Aine, let's have a battle. Me and you, Nisshoku and your pokemon. It's a winter night and there is snow, so maybe we can have a battle?", he grinned, as Nisshoku bounced to his side. "I'm gonna make sure I win this time!", he smiled, now hyping himself up for the promise of a fight. Nisshoku dropped down ready to battle. Schrift was back to his usual battle-go-lucky self.

@=Nightshade=

=Nightshade=

Aine chewed her tongue, conflicted, as Schrift wrapped his arms around her, responding with a smile that seemed distinctly sad. The dimmed spark in her eyes flared up at the mention of a Pokémon battle despite the typhoon of emotions roiling in the pit of her stomach, and the edge of her mouth quirked into a half-grin. “A battle sounds great,” she said gratefully. She was uptight and anxious, and a battle was the best way she could think of to unwind. “Flash, you want to do it?” The puppy Pokémon yapped in affirmation, not deterred at all by the events of earlier that day. “Let’s go!”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(haha revive go brrr)

Izuku overheard that Aine and Schrift were about to have a battle. "Hey, koda, wanna watch the battle?" Izuku asked. He knew that watching would give him more of an idea of how to defeat the two if he ever went up against them. But he wanted to make sure Koda was ok with watching too.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift's grin widened as Aine accepted his proposal. "You better hope me and Nisshoku are rusty, we aren't going to go easy on you", he smirked. Nisshoku let out a small growl as it stood by his side. Schrift stood there simply trying to come up with a plan. Between me and her, Flash has moves that would hurt Nisshoku in the long run of the battle. If it paralyses Nisshoku then the rest of the battle is lost, he thought. "Nisshoku go to the left and try to flank Flash from the side", he said, as the umbreon began to run around the electric puppy. Simple plan, go all out and don't hold back. Stop the pokemon before the battle carries out, he thought. "Nisshoku! use Dark pulse!", he ordered as the pokemon lept in the air. It went above Flash, delaying the blast but releasing it as he came close to the ground in an attempt to hit it in the side. "Hope that didn't scare you", he smirked.

@=Nightshade=

“Hm?” Koda looked over, grinning as Aine and Schrift broke out into Pokémon battle. It was so like them.

“Sure, I’ll watch.” She offered Izuku a smile, taking a seat nearby to analyze their strategies. Koda could learn so much from these trainers, and hoped one day she could match their levels. Slipping out her sketchbook and finding a clean page, she readied to take notes. Absol sat just beside her, curled up at her feet, staring at Izuku with a calm gaze.

“I think he likes you.” Koda patted Absol’s soft fur, chuckling.

=Nightshade=

Aine raised an eyebrow at Schrift’s comment about going easy. “Last I checked, I never asked for a handicap, you big strong maaaaaaaaaaan... what you gonna do, make me lose because I’m laughing too hard to give commands?” she teased, poking him in the side. She leaped back, allowing Flash to bound in front of her and take the battlefield. “Flash, dodge and use Electric Terrain!” The puppy Pokémon dodged to the side, but the attack came from an unexpected angle and grazed his front leg. The Electrike shook his head before releasing a wave of energy that set a golden tone to the surrounding area, boosting the power of any electric-type moves. “Shake it off, buddy. Wait for their next attack and use Quick Attack, let’s go!” Once we tire him out a bit, he won’t be fast enough to dodge a Wild Charge. All we have to do is conserve Flash’s stamina until then.

@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Upon hearing the words, 'big strong man', Schrifts cocky grin soon faded away. His face went from its natural pale to a deep visble red, as he stumbled back a bit. Jesus christ, pull youself together. It was a small compliment, he repeated those words in his head before calming down. "Are you trying to beat me with flattery?", he laughed as he got bacck to his battle ready self. He looked at Flash's sudden terrain change. She's planning something, but what? he thought, as he ordered Nisshoku to use shadow ball. The umbreon jumped into the air, charging the attack before firing it. The attack missed the target but it did cause smoke to cover the pokemon. Perfect, he thought as Schrift was getting ready to order his next attack, Flash's quick attack hit NIsshoku. The attack sent Nisshoku out of the smoke cover. "smart move", he chuckled as the pokemon stumbled back up. He had played himself by making that dust cover. "Nisshoku, use bite!", he said, as he pokemon went back at the electrike. As Nisshoku went down for the attack, a set of large shadowlike fangs appeared. Aine's got a plan, we have to be ready for anything with that electric terrain, he thought. "Nisshoku, use payback", he said. He knew they were both the same speed, but if the Electrike struck first then Nisshoku could land a devastating hit.

@=Nightshade=

=Nightshade=

“Alright, Flash! Get ready!” The Electrike yapped in affirmation to Aine’s warning about the incoming Bite. He retreated, dancing backwards from the attack, tail wagging and teeth bared. Aine chewed her cheek as she followed the movements of the two Pokémon before coming up with an idea. Continually running from Nisshoku’s attacks would tire Flash out quickly, so purposely getting hit could be a valid strategy. “Okay, buddy, I want you to let it hit you!” The puppy Pokémon made a questioning noise, but braced for impact all the same, waiting for the rest of his Trainer’s command. “The second Nisshoku grabs you, go for a Discharge!”

@Schrift

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift scowled a bit before grinning again. "He's fast, but Nisshoku ain't weak either!", he grinned. The little umbreon jumped above the electric puppy and brought down its tail onto its head, landing a strong blow. It would've been better if Flash had tried to attack, that could've totally helped them, he thought. Schrift tried to come up with a follow up attack but before he could he could, electricity pulsated from the electrike hitting Nisshoku. "crap", he cursed. With electric terrain the attack was even more dangerous and the fact that it was a direct hit on Nisshoku. Nisshoku stumbled back from the attack, clearly hurt. "C'mon buddy! C'mon! Let's do this!", Schrift shouted to try to encourage Nisshoku. "Use bite! If he blocks or dodge then go at him with dark pulse. Make sure he won't dodge!", he yelled out, as the pokemon began it's brutal onlaught. It went it for the bite, this time full of determination. Though something seemed off about the two. Nisshoku's attacks seemed sloppier, was this him getting tired already?! "Nisshoku, continue the attacks with Psychic and Iron tail!", he shouted out as the pokemon began to lift the rocks and dirt bellow it to make it into what looked like condensed balls as it launched them at the pokemon. Now it was clear. Schrift was trying hard to keep pushing but that wouldn't compensate how tired Nisshoku was from that attack and the battle with David. Nisshoku was giving it his all wihle Schrift was trying to push harder.

@=Nightshade=

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(Revive timeeeee, let's actually try and keep this revive going XD)

Izuku noticed how Nisshoku's attacks were getting sloppy, he also noticed how stressed out Schrift was. "Take it easy Schrift, don't force move's on an already tired pokemon!" Izuku reminded Schrift. "Remember, don't battle like David!"

Cinderace was cheering for Flash as Lucario cheered on Nisshoku. Hattrem was just looking back and forth trying to keep up with the two fairly fast pup pokemon's attacks.

@Schrift

=Nightshade=

“Alright, Flash,” Aine called. “If you can dodge it with Quick Attack, then do your best! He’s already tiring, but you still have to be careful!” The Electrike growled in determination as he braced himself for the attacks. Flash managed to dodge about a third of the attacks, but took fairly heavy damage from the ones he couldn’t. Aine estimated he was about halfway to exhaustion, but from what she could tell, Nisshoku wasn’t doing much better. Flash had slowly been able to dodge more and more attacks as the onslaught went on, and the spaces between were becoming longer and more frequent. She could see openings were revealing themselves, and the second the next one showed up, she sent Flash in. “Now! Charge forward and use Thunderbolt!”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift was starting to get nervous, both he and Nisshoku were tired. Nisshoku more so. He was also starting to be desperate. What did Izuku mean by take it easy? Schrift didn't know what the hell that meant, all he knew was that his chances of winning were dwindling by the second. Then a thought came to mind, was Schrift trying to force a battle bond with Nisshoku? Even when the pokemon was beyond exhausted and the trainer had his heads stuck in the clouds. Schrift was lost in thought, he couldn't escape this thought. It was like a huge weight just dropped in him. But then it ended. He snapped out of his though from the sound of thunder as he looked up and saw Flash take out Nisshoku in one swift attack. It was all over for the young trainer, his pokemon was defeated and Schrift was stuck feeling guiltier. He returned Nisshoku back to his pokeball, as he looked slightly crestfallen. He kept this feeling as he sent a small smile to Aine. "I'm gonna go heal up my pokemon, great match", he smiled as he left the group.

TIME SKIP WOOOOOOOOOOOO

It had been around a month since Aine and Schrift's battle. It was now time for their exams, the dreaded tests that were capable of even making some teachers crumble. The group had been sitting in a small blue minibus for the past hour as they drove to their first destination. The exam seemed simple on paper, catch a pokemon hand it in at the end. That was supposed to be simple, right? Well that's what most would think until you realise you're looking for a pokemon in its own home, while there is also the chance that there will be other pokemon trying to attack you. The minibus was starting to reach their destination at Lake Moxie. This lake was a dangerous place to be, so dangerous infact that it's highly advised not to go there after nightfall. Why so? Well because of the red beast bellow, a gyrados. There were hundred of rumours about that gyrados, some stating that its appearance in itself can cause storms while others say that the magikarp it evolved from was able to take out pokemon like it was nothing. Though, these were just rumours. Everyone on board the bus was given a total of 3 greatballs.

The minibus was soon pulling up at a small clearing infront of the lake, opening its doors. Schrift was the first one out. He bounced up and down as he looked at the lake's glistening surface, which was made better by the setting sun. "This is gonna be so fun!", he grinned as looked at the water. The lake in itself was vast. Schrift turned to the bus, then back to the water. He knew what they had to do for the test, they were all told before hand what to do. "C'mon guys! I wanna see the red gyrados!", he called out to the bus as he let out Nisshoku and Luxray. Deep down Schrift knew that they still had to wait till nightfall, but Schrift being Schrift didn't like this. He couldn't wait, it was too exciting for him to see a shiny gyrados. Schrift wore a black and blue hood, with shorts that went past his knees on the bottom. He finished off his style with a pair of trainers at the bottom, with his usual headband on top. In his left hand was a pack of gummies, throughout the bus ride he'd been pulling out different bags of candy from his own bag. How did Schrift eat so much candy and not feel sick? Nobody knew, not even Schrift himself yet he just happily carried on eating as he watched the sun begin to set around the lake.

@=Nightshade= @Tackywacky @SharpShotInteleon @mimiduckie

Winston looked out of the minibus with slight despair. He'd heard the rumours of this place, and now to go here himself was terrifying for him. But he knew, it would be what he had to do to pass the exams, no matter how gruelling they were, nor how fear-inducing the experience was.

"Well, time to get this over with...", Winston muttered, as he rose from his seat and walked to do. He wore a dark grey turtleneck, a pair of jeans and black walking boots. He had his dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail, which went about halfway down his spine.

Stepping off the minibus, Winston ground one of his feet into the dirt and sighed, defeated.

"Here goes nothing..."

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku hopped off the minibus and took a look around the area. Lakes, Caves, and pretty much everything you'd expect from a campsite. Cinderace ran around as Lucario chased after it. Hattrem looked at the two run around and just stood next to Izuku.

"Attention everyone, gather up." Called out the teacher. "This exam will determine weither you'll obtain your trainer cards or not. And without a trainer card, you aren't able to progress to your second year." Students started to panic as they talked over each other hoping they'd pass. This small chatter was cut short by the camp leader. Who said something that would motivate everyone.

"If you fail, you're kicked out the school."

Everyone went quiet as the teacher continued. "Split into groups of 6, be it with friends or foes. To win, you'll have to take down and catch these specific pokemon. Gyrados, Golem, Ryhperior and Trevenant. You can tell they're part of the exam with the red ribbon tied to their arms. Take note that they're multiple of these pokemon, we wouldn't want you all to be fighting the same one now would we? With that said, split into your groups and come obtain your pokeballs."

Izuku started to walk around looking for the others.

@Schrift @=Nightshade= @SharpShotInteleon @mimiduckie

Winston, looking around, soon noticed Izuku in the crowd and made his way up to him. Reaching him, Winston spoke in an even more nervous than usual voice,

"Well, h-here we are. Time for the exams a-at last... Arceus, I hope I don't fail. Anyway, w-we ought to go find the others...."

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(epic revive moment)

Izuku pulled out his phone and messaged all of his friends.

Izuku: Me and Winston are near the bus, meet us there.

Putting his phone away, Izuku looked around to try and spot the others. "Well, they'll be here eventually. Lets just hope it won't take forever."

=Nightshade=

(Yeah woohoo baby guess which roleplay is back up and running youuuuuuu guessed it THIS ONE!!)

“Faaaaaantastic,” Aine muttered, blowing her bangs out of her face. “Guess this place isn’t so well-known for nothing. Mother truckers, it’s like they’re looking for an excuse to kick up out.” She cast a wry grin towards Schrift before her Rotom phone let out a buzz, and she grabbed at it irritably. “What is it this ti— oh, it’s them. Alright. Beeee….. riiiii….ght….theeeeereeee….” she said to herself as her thumbs poked at the screen. “Lemme…. grab… Schrift….. rq. There.” She stuffed the phone in her back pocket, hiked a squirming Flash up in her grasp, and reached for Schrift’s sleeve. “Cmon, slowpoke, let’s go. Don’t wanna leave ‘em hanging.”

(@Schrift LOOK ITS A FECKING MIRACLE GET UR BUTT ONLINE)

"Y-yeah, hopefully. Let's hope they're n-not that long." Winston said, nervously tapping his foot on the ground.

Winston had always been a tad nervous for the exams, but now the fear really started to get to him. He was relatively sure he'd be okay, but he could still never be quite sure of it. But he'd be with people he trusted, who would help him out. That comforted him slightly.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift was stood near the lake, he had wondered near with Nisshoku and Luxray. He looked to the water's surface, his eyes following something under the water. As the figure under the water jumped up, Schrift jumped back to try to avoid getting drenched. A measly attempt at best, Schrift was now drenched head to toe in water. Nisshoku seemed annoyed and Luxray was confused. Schrift looked to the pokemon, a derpy Quagsire, laughing a bit. He tossed a berry to the pokemon, before Aine tugged at his sleeve. He was slightly caught off guard, chuckling when she called him a slow poke. "I'm at least on a slowbro's level!", he joked, as he realised they should probably have joined the others. He walked over to the group, here they were. We had Izuku the one who probably had the 2nd most brain cells, Winston seeming timid like usual and then Aine. He patted Winston on the back as he joined the others. "Sorry I wondered off guys! I got caught up with the lake, this place looks awesome!", he grinned, as Nisshoku bounced around their legs. "Do we have any plans to pass this exam? I don't feel like failing so earl-", well what else could cut off Schrift other than a water balloon thrown to the back of his head by none other than the king of jack ass town himself, David. Schrift sighed, as the guy walked past. How he'd love to fight him just about now. "I almost forgot that he was here-", again cut off by another waterballoon this time aimed to the face. Schrift was about to go at him but decided to leave a little revenge for later. "At least it's water balloons and not a hitmonlee coming for my head", he chuckled, as he ducked when another balloon came towards his face. That didn't seem to make David too happy as he grimaced and disappeared into the crowd of people.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Hey you two, where's Koda?" Izuku asked looking amongst the crowd, suddenly the teachers called everyone in to make them choose a group, Izuku walked up to where the people gathered and listened to the teacher calling.

"There shall be only groups of 6, no more then that. You may pick your groups now, once you do, refer back to me for further information!"

Izuku stuck with the group and scanned the crowd for Koda. He recognized her pretty well by now so it'd be easy to identify her.