• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Academy

We're allowed more then one character, right? Had two ideas for characters, but wasn't sure which one I liked more/would fit into the rp more, figured i'd ask:

Paldean trainer, TBD on his relation to the school, somewhat older, not fully decided yet, maybe a full six team, but i'm not sure

And or a Pokemon Ranger (or whatever word works more appropriately), who is brought in/sent to/etc the school to investigate the Team Noble incidents along with his pokemon partner, possibly undercover as a student or something, TBD

Let me know which one would work better or both, I dont mind just sticking to Jake either

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Again, I return from the abyss. I too would like a recap on what has happened in my absence. I took a break from the internet for not only the sake of my own health, but to deal with some personal problems I'd rather not go into detail about.

Edit: Once again, the sega of 'Frostfire having OCs just casually hanging out on tall, dangerous locations' continues! First it was Evilane with standing on flagpoles to jump down at people for a unique entrance, to my Alexis spying on people from the top of Pokecentres, and now my psychic gal meditating on buildings. I'm noticing a theme here.

Last edited:
Ive been meaning to post, just didn't want to not have anything really to say if that makes sense

Like I can post about the Raboots if i need to, I just wanted to make sure it was a "long enough" post

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Well, I suppose it's good that things have gone slow, nobody would have noticed Lewis essentially falling asleep in the battle area. Or maybe they did and nobody cared. Either of which is fine by me.

Speaking of characters disappearing, what do we do with Justin and Maribelle @Captain Cardboard? :'|

Also, @The Heart of Frostfire. the RP creator has gone MIA for a while now. So that kills any opportunities for new characters to be accepted for the moment.
Oh yeah, the person they were going to go talk to initially disappeared, haha.

Well, there is still Hanako and Jake, so they can go try to find those two.

Edit: or they could see Lewis and talk to him

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Lewis is experiencing a moment where he's woken up and has no idea what the heck is going on. That's just my mental state most of the time!

As for the other one, she's just like a cat sleeping on the roof.

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh! Another thing, I just realized Shiori might find a friendship possible with Lewis. She has a mechanical limb, and Lewis is pretty well versed in machines and electronics work! Perhaps they could bond over such a thing? Lewis has always been fascinated by cybernetics and prosthetics, especially ones that are sufficiently advanced. One of his closest friends is a guy named Adolphian, who has a robotic hand and works as a surgeon who specializes in cybernetics to help those who've unfortunately been put in a situation to need them to survive.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I might have a problem where it's been so long I cannot remember neither Lewis' team or Asine's. All I can remember is that Lewis had a Gardevoir and Asine had a... Whatever that fully evolved mitosis 'mon was called. Reniculous? Maybe it's time to rethink their teams.

Edit: I modified my post to give a status update on Asine, in case anyone wanted to interact with her.

Last edited:
Hello! Call me Charlotte. I was reading your roleplay and it sounds interesting. May I join? Do you allow fan-made Pokémon? If not, that's okay. I just thought I would ask. Here's my character submission:

Name: Sky Abbot
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Teacher
Trainer Clothes: Green
Personality Type: Compassionate, Studious, Slightly perfectionistic, Determined, and Self-doubting
Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, brown eyes
Backstory: At one time, her skill as a Pokémon trainer would have made her worthy of challenging Elite Trainers. However, she was accused of cheating and dirty play after she battled against a talented autistic child. The child's parents cried foul, claiming Sky purposely bullied their son and used underhanded tactics throughout the semi-finals. Sky's win was revoked and two of her gym badges were confiscated, preventing her from making it to the championship. Cyberbullying and more false accusations lead her to give up Pokémon Battling and pursue her career as a botanist. She was hired as a temporary teacher and wishes to rekindle her love of Pokémon.

Pokémon (Pending Fan-made Decision, this list is subject to change)
Nickname: Sune
Species: Ninetails
Gender (M/F): Male
Ability: Fire Flash
Move 1: Flamethrower
Move 2: Fire Blast
Move 3: Extrasensory
Move 4: Safeguard

Nickname: Diana
Species: Gardevior
Gender (M/F): Female
Ability: Synchronize
Move 1: Dazzling Gleam
Move 2: Psychic
Move 3: Calm Mind
Move 4: Moonblast

Nickname: Dio
Species: Gyarados
Gender (M/F): Male
Ability: Intimidate
Move 1: Hydropump
Move 2: Crunch
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Waterfall

Oh, hey! Fancy seeing you here!

Buuuut, unfortunately, this RP has been kinda dead for a bit now. Not to mention, the RP creator pretty much abandoned it beforehand without transferring control, so we haven't been able to accept any new entries. >~<

jade421

Previously Sarah316

Buuuut, unfortunately, this RP has been kinda dead for a bit now. Not to mention, the RP creator pretty much abandoned it beforehand without transferring control, so we haven't been able to accept any new entries. >~<

Well, that is a shame. Been on a Charms RP break and wanted to find something fun to hop into, appreciate the context even if it is disappointing context.

I abandoned it because I was sorta... y'know... locked out of my account. XD Buuuuuuuut yeah, the RP died a long time ago.