• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Academy

(@Draco Nightshade, @Pollen-Puff, @Captain Cardboard)

Discussion Thread

Yusuke walked up to the Pokémon Academy, stunned. He'd never seen such an awe-inspiring place in his life. Then he became stoic again. "This place should be crammed with other Trainers," he said. Yusuke continued to walk inside. Today was the opening day of the 50th anniversary of Pokémon Academy. Thousands of people... no, 100,073 people to be exact... were gathered near the doorway. Then Yusuke waltzed up.

15 minutes later

Yusuke, now in the hall, did not believe what he had just saw. A legendary Pokémon trainer. Here in Pokémon Academy. One of the seven Trainers in history who made it to the Championships with only two Pokémon. Dean Chadburn. The greatest of the Elite Four out of every region. Many fans were surrounding him. "Is it true you made into the Championships with only 2 Pokémon?" one of them asked. "Yeah," he said, "But not for the bragging rights." Then Dean noticed Yusuke. He seemed familiar, but he couldn't recognize him.

Shiori had arrived at Pokemon Academy a while ago, exploring a little bit with her Houndour and Tyrunt while trying to keep a low profile. Kind of hard to do since her left arm and leg were mechanical and her right arm had a dragon tattoo. Not to mention the two nonnative Pokemon walking with her. "Alice, Duke, come on you two. There'll be plenty of time to explore later, we need to get to the main hall."
Looking at each other, Shiori's Pokemon nodded then ran back to their trainer. "Alright which way was the main hall again?" Shiori asked aloud, hoping to get anyone's attention.

Hanako closed the door to her dorm room and let out a deep breath. Her first day, here in Pokemon Academy. Only her third day in Galar, to be honest. Everything was so strange here, both similiar and different at the same time. She tugged on her jacket, still trying to get used to these new clothes. She was already missing the comfortable feeling of her old Kimono. A brand new school for her, with brand new people to meet. It was... kind of scary. But she knew she could do this. Her family had worked hard to afford her this opportunity, there was no way she was going to squander it now!

"Alright which way to the main hall again?" A voice spoke up from behind Hanako. The girl flinched with surprise, letting out an 'eep!'. She slowly looked back to see who had spoken. Another girl was closely. Hanako couldn't help but to stare at Shiori's appearance. She stood taller than Hanako. An intense tattoo on her right arm, of some sort of dragon. And her left arm and leg! Were they... robotic?! And the two Pokemon that accompanied the tough looking girl. A Houndour, and then...
"Articuno's Tail Feathers..." Hanako gasped quietly. This girl had a Tyrunt? She did a double take, just to make sure what she was seeing was real. Tyrunt and Tyrantrum were supposed to have gone extinct 100 million years ago!

Realizing she was staring, Hanako quickly snapped herself out of her trance.
"A-ah, my apologies." Hanako said to Shiori. The shorter girl turned and pointed down the hallway. "I think you just have to go down and take a right, then head down the stairs."

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Miko took a left turn, then a right.
"I am so lost..." Miko had been lost in these relatively simple halls for so long, making circles and walking into the wrong rooms. He had tried to listen to the directions, but Skiploom was getting distracted and he was known for wandering away. Everyone must have been gathered in the main hall, since he hadn't passed anyone on his little adventure through the school. Togetic and Skiploom hovered behind him, tired and hungry from the long journey to the Academy. Eventually, he came upon two girls about his age in trainer clothes, talking in the hall. (@Captain Cardboard , @Draco Nightshade )
Oh, thank goodness, someone to ask for help!
"Hi there! Do either of you have any idea where we're supposed to go? Either these halls are secretly an unending maze, or I'm incompetent. Or both, maybe."

Dean Chadburn had a feeling that some people may have gotten lost. He decided to search for anyone who got lost. "Just hold on," he told everyone, "I'll be back in less than 5 minutes." The seemingly improvised main hall was relatively close to the Principal's Office. Principal Skinner had built this Academy so that every Trainer could learn. He found a few people who were lost pretty quick. One girl with 2 mechanical limbs and a dragon tattoo, one girl with a red jacket with a white shirt underneath and a red plaid pleated miniskirt, and one boy with blue Trainer clothes and a green hat. "Excuse me," he said loudly, pointing towards the entrance, "The main hall is near the entrance, in case you're wondering." Yusuke, while at a distance, stayed relatively close to Dean. Then Dean turned around. "You need help with anything?" Dean asked, slightly concerned. Yusuke gulped. He did not have much experience being near people. "Do you know anything about Team Noble?" he asked. Dean raised an eyebrow. "You mean... the people that steal Pokémon?" he asked, "Why you asking about them?"

(@Draco Nightshade, @Captain Cardboard, @Pollen-Puff, @Banan-chan)

Before Hanako could reply, another teen approached. He had scruffy brown hair, and stood about a half-foot taller than Hanako. It seemed like he too was lost, and had what Hanako recognized to be a Skipton and some other Pokemon with him. Then two more people approached, an older teen with brownish-black hair and another student with dyed blue hair. The older teen addressed the students, explaining where the main hall was, then began to speak with the blue haired student. Hanako turned her attention back to Mike and Shiori, giving them both a slight bow.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Hanako Fujimoto." Hanako said. She hesitated for a moment when Shiori extended a hand, before accepting the other students hand with a soft, light shake. When Shiori's Pokemon approached to say hello, Hanako knelt down to their level.
"Hello!" Hanako said to Shiori's Pokemon.

"Pardon my asking..." Hanako said, looking up to Shiori. She pointed to Duke. "This is a Tyrunt, isn't it?"
She took a closer look at the fossil Pokemon, making sure to keep her distance.
"Its incredible! Did you revive it from a fossil?" Hanako asked Shiori.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Cheryl eyed a group of students across the main hall. Most of them—the younger ones—seemed utterly ordinary. While young trainers were often the victims in Cheryl’s line of work, she personally paid them little attention. Stealing from them was depressing for her; it just didn’t feel right. She never wanted to be part of Team Noble, but since she had to, might as well do it in the least scummy way possible.

What was really grabbing her attention was the tournament trainer Dean Chadburn. Cheryl was taken aback by how young he seemed. He couldn’t be much older than herself, and he was already a legend.

I’d love to get to know him, she thought to herself, momentarily indulging her girlish instincts. She quickly looked away and frowned, turning back to more serious matters.

His Pokemon are probably worth a lot. I bet one of them could fulfill my entire quota for this month.

Of course, she couldn’t possibly let her Gengar engage him head on. He would lose for sure, and she would have to come and save him, and she would be exposed. Then she would probably be arrested, and fail to meet her quota. Thinking about what could happen next made her shudder. Best not to get into that situation.

"Yeah, that's Duke. I actually got him from my uncle before he hatched." In a lower voice Shiori explained. "He actually works at a Prehistoric Pokemon Research Center and Duke's egg was abandoned by its parent so he got permission to take and gift it to me."
Looking at the others, Shiori figured it was better not to be rude. "Hey, good to meet you guys, I'm Shiori. And like I said to Hanaka, these two are Alice and Duke."

Of course, Yusuke wasn't surprised by Dean's reaction about Team Noble. Suddenly, he heard screaming. From outside the Academy. That wasn't children screaming. Dean smiled. "Dexo's keeping out Team Noble," he said, "Most of them probably aren't gonna come back." Yusuke stared at what seemed like a Pikachu, surprised. How could a Pikachu - a tiny Pokémon - take on 50 or more adult humans without breaking a sweat?! Dexo jumped onto Dean's shoulder playfully, then an announcement was made. "Everyone to the main hall immediately," the principal said over the loudspeaker. Dean sighed, but kept his smile. Yusuke gulped. He didn't want to know what his other Pokémon was, to be honest. Then he saw another girl. She looked slightly younger than Dean. What's stranger, he didn't know this girl at all. That's pretty much one of the side effects of being in Galar for 6 weeks and getting to know some Pokémon from there, or so he thought. Being from Johto, he wouldn't know many of the Pokémon he saw. Only around 300 out of what felt like 915. He gulped. He did not want to be made fun of.

"Wow..." Hanako said as Shiori explained where her Tyrunt came from. She looked up to Shiori, then back to her Pokemon. Hanako couldn't help but to wonder about this girl. A mechanical arm and leg, and fearsome tattoo, and rare Pokemon... She seemed nice, at least for right now.

Hanako looked over to the others as Shiori introduced herself once again... And got Hanako's name wrong.
"Uh-um... It's Hanako..." Hanako echoed after Shiori. She smiled and waved to the others. Hanako was about to ask Shiori if she could pet her Pokemon, when an announcement came over the speakers. Hanako got back to her feet, dusting off her knees.
"I'm going to head over to the main hall now. I wonder what's in store." Hanako said, and headed into the main hall.

It was a little overwhelming for Hanako. There were so many students here. Would she really be able to do well? Hanako seemed to shrink slightly, holding herself as she looked around nervously.

"Sorry, my ears are still slightly messed up from an old accident so I thought you said Hanaka. I'll remember it properly from now on." Shiori was visibly embarrassed about messing up Hanako's name and apologized for the mix-up. Right after, the announcement telling them to report to the main hall was heard and Shiori made her way with the others.
Needless to say, the main hall was packed to the point that Shiori was forced to return Alice and Duke to their PokeBalls. "Sorry guys, I'll be sure to let you out later."

Pollen-Puff

"I'm Miko, nice to meet you! These are Togetic and Sk- Hey, get back here!" Skiploom was already bored with the conversation, and while Miko tried to respond to the girl who had introduced herself, Hanako, but his green friend was already getting bored and trying to drift off. "I'm sorry about him, he's just like that... Hey!" Once Miko finally caught Skiploom, it seemed the two were already talking about something else. Another trainer in orange clothes approached him and told him where to go, and Miko breathed a sigh of relief. Before he could thank the other trainer, though, he was in a conversation with someone else, too. Miko noticed his Togetic floating over to the taller girl's Tyrunt, curious about the new Pokemon. Miko followed her back to Hanako and the other girl, glad for an excuse to join in. "Looks like Togetic likes you!"

When Dean went back to the main hall, hundreds of people, all Trainers, looked at him. Yusuke looked up at him as well. Eventually, they stopped staring and looked to the stage, where Dean was headed behind. Eventually, the assembly started, announcing that Dean Chadburn was going to be coaching trainers in the Battler's Room and the Battle Testing Room. Yusuke sighed in relief. No real need to get an old coach like Lance then?

As Hanako waited, she noticed there was quite a murmur at the entrance of someone. It was that same older teen she had seen before, the one that had directed them to the main hall. Hanako didn't recognize him. Looking around, she tugged on Miko's shirt.
"Um... excuse me. Do you know who that is?" Hanako asked, gesturing to Dean.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Cheryl shook her head as she noticed the commotion outside. It was her associates, no doubt, attempting to brute force their way into the Academy again. No finesse whatsoever.

She got up as an announcement came on the loudspeaker ordering everyone to gather in the main hall, and debated whether or to leave. She was still a student, but these kinds of things didn’t really matter to her anymore. On the other hand, there wasn’t really any place to go at the moment, so she sat back down.

It turned out that Dean Chadburn was to be a coach at the academy. Cheryl had no reaction; this didn’t really change much for her. She supposed that she would have to hang around the battle rooms more, if she was going to make an attempt on one of his Pokemon.

Seeing that Miko appeared to be busy with something else, Hanako retreated slightly and looked around the crowded area. Perhaps there was someone else that could help. She found that she was standing near an older teen, a girl with rust colored hair and gray eyes. Perhaps she would be able to help? Swallowing nervously, Hanako approached Cheryl and tapped the girl on the arm.
"Um, excuse me?" Hanako asked Cheryl. "I'm sorry to bother you. But everyone seems to be making quite the stir about that last announcement. I'm not from Galar, I've only just moved here. Could you tell me who that Dean Chadburn is, and why everyone's so excited about him coaching? Is he really good?"

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Cheryl turned to the voice that addressed her. It was a younger girl, clearly confused as to what all the fuss was all about. Cheryl gave her a smile. A newbie, no doubt, and a nervous one at that. She wouldn’t mind giving her a helping hand.

“He’s good alright,” Cheryl stated simply.

“He’s one of those tournament types, and definitely up there with the best right now. Interestingly enough, he did it with only one Pokemon. It’s definitely a unique style.”

"Oh." Hanako said, watching as Dean disappeared back stage. She looked back up to Cheryl.
"Do you that he won a tournament with only one Pokemon?" Hanako asked Cheryl. She couldn't help but to think back to one Gym Battle she had participated in, battle she had against the Pewter City Gym Leader Brock. Even though both of her Pokemon had type advantage against Brock's Geodude and Onix, she still had to use both of her Pokemon to defeat him. How was it even possible for someone to win an entire tournament with one Pokemon.

"Do you know what sort of Pokemon he had used?" Hanako asked Cheryl, still trying to wrap her head around such a momentous task.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
“It was a Pikachu,” Cheryl replied immediately. Then, as an afterthought, she decided to throw in a little extra wisdom.

“It’s one of the few pre-evolved species sometimes seen in higher levels of battling. Probably because it’s relatively quick and can throw off some nasty attacks.”

Hanako was already imagining what sort of Pokemon could have won a tournament single-handedly. Perhaps it was a Dragonite, like the legendary Champion Lance used. Or maybe a powerful Gengar, like the mysterious Elite Four Agatha used. Or... did he have a legendary Pokemon? One so rare, mythical, and powerful that it could-

"A... Pikachu?" Hanako tilted her head in confusion. That couldn't be right. Cheryl's explanation left Hanako still quite confused.
"I... I still don't understand." Hanako said. "I mean, my family had to deal with a Pikachu infestation that was stealing energy from our home. And they were a pain, and a little scary, but they weren't that powerful. And, um... aren't their evolution, Raichu, supposed to be even stronger and faster?"

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
“Oh, that’s true most of the time,” Cheryl replied, some amusement creeping onto her face.

“Pikachu has some tricks up its sleeve, though. For one, some of them can be found with these little electric pearls that amp up their attacks even more than evolution could. And then there’s the fact that Pikachu can Gigantimax.”

Cheryl trailed off as she noticed her Gengar emerging from the ground behind the girl, silent as a shadow. Perfect pickpocketing position, something she had trained the Pokémon to do in situations like this. Although Cheryl had no intent of stealing from a new trainer, she hadn’t exactly communicated this to Gengar, which was making for a bit of an awkward scenario.

"Gigantimax..." Hanako echoed quietly, thinking for a moment. "Ah! That's that phenomenon that happens here in Galar, is it not? I remember reading up about this before traveling here. If a trainer has a certain material with them, and they are in a certain place, they can cause their Pokemon to grow to giant sizes, called Dynamax. And Gigantimax is a variation of that, where the Pokemon's form changes as well as their size."

"I had no idea that Pikachu had the capabilities to Gigantimax. I wonder why that is..." Hanako said. Suddenly, the girl felt a shiver go down her spine. Nervously, the girl looked left and right before looking back to Cheryl. She couldn't help but to recall the urban legend she had grown up with back in Kanto. If you feel a sudden chill, a ghost is watching...
"Did it just get colder in here?" Hanako asked Cheryl, rubbing her arms.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Edward was walking around and overheard the conversation of Cheryl and Hanako. He wanted to make light talk with them. “Excuse me if I may. I’ve heard about this Gigantimaxing Phenomenon back in my home region. I’m from Kalos, where Mega Evolution is the main phenomenon.” Edward explained as he looked to the two. “My name is Edward. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Maximilian was in the main hall ready for the and heard the announcement of Dean being a training coach. ‘Hopefully he can help me out and train my two Pokémon against his. I would love to improve the battle patterns of Eldredth and Cellulose.’ Maximilian looked at the trainer before smiling a small bit.

Drevan shot a glare to Hanako, Cheryl, and Edward. Primarily aiming it to Cheryl. Drevan knew of Cheryl because of his works in Team Noble. ‘Nice to see a celebrity here. That can help make me a fortune rather quickly. I have to be careful though. I’ve heard about the legend of the famous Lancelot of Kalos. Toxin and Hades won’t stand a chance against his Pokémon if I’m not careful.’ Drevan though to himself as he walked past the trainers.

Pollen-Puff

Miko was... overwhelmed. New people, some of which being champions? New Pokemon, some of which being fossils he'd never heard of? Something called Dyna-mix? Is that a type of curry? Honestly, Miko hadn't done much research on Galar or the school, and it was beginning to show. Quite a gathering had started to form in the hall, and he relished being in the conversation. Togetic and Skiploom hovered and flitted around, and Miko kept a close eye on them - they could get lost again, and Togetic had been known to cause a panic with Metronome. He didn't want to keep them in their Pokeballs, though, so he simply gazed at them fluttering around the area.

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Cheryl simply nodded as Hanako continued on, all the while throwing her Gengar small glares in the hope that he would get the message. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be working. Finally, when Hanako began to notice the cold, ghostly presence, Cheryl decided to get a little more direct.

"I don't feel anything," she replied frankly.

"I hope you aren't under attack by some horrible spirit. I heard that those can give you unexpected chills.”

She said the last bit with a little more vigor. Gengar appeared to finally get the message, silently disappearing into the ground once more.

That’s when Cheryl noticed another Noble member looking at her. She wasn’t the only one who had thought of acting like a normal person in the Academy, she supposed. She met his glance coldly for a moment.

Last edited:
"Y-yes, I've heard that too. It's a bit of a superstition where I'm from..." Hanako said. Still looking around, Hanako turned and looked behind her... Just to see her own shadow behind her. No sinister grin emerging from it or ghost hovering over her shoulder. The girl let out a small breath of relief.
"Excuse me if I may." Hanako jumped and let out an 'eep!', startled by the sudden introduction of someone new after such a strange event. Seeing that it was just another student, Hanako relaxed and let out another sigh of relief. The new person was a pale boy, with blue eyes and blond hair. Hanako first noticed his blue jacket and tan beret.

"Oh, hello. Sorry for jumping like that. I suppose I am a little nervous about starting out here." Hanako said, bowing slightly to Edward. "My name is Hanako Fujimoto. It is good to meet you. And this is..."
Hanako looked over to Cheryl, before pausing.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think I introduced myself to you. What is your name?" Hanako asked Cheryl.

~~~~~~~~

Maribelle Von Valinor sat on a bench in the main hall, her parasol resting on her lap. She tapped her foot impatiently as she surveyed the students near her. They were all called here. Surely, whatever was to be said was more important than announcing that the skilled battler Dean Chadburn would be coaching here at the academy. As the pink Pokemon trainer looked around, she became more and more annoyed with what she was seeing. Her eyes rested on a purple haired student passing by, one dressed in a black leather jacket and dark clothes.
She frowned in the direction of Drevan Hollowheart.
"I suppose they'll let just any riff-raff into the academy. Hmf! I would have thought a place with this renown would have higher standards." Maribelle said.

Yusuke sighed as he walked closer and closer to the stage. He only had one Pokémon that wasn't from Kanto or Johto, that strangely being a Gardevoir. Yusuke was a Psychic-type Trainer, so it made sense for him to have a Gardevoir, an Alakazam and a Xatu, the last of which he nicknamed Raven. Someone also announced that Dean Chadburn recently caught a Dragapult. What the heck was that Pokémon? A Dragon-type? Dean sighed backstage. Yes, he'd recently caught a Dragapult, but he didn't want everyone to find out immediately. Whoever announced that, they just gave away his surprise.

It had been an interesting first day for Sora.

He had seen Dean, and also saw a Tyrunt. A TYRUNT!!! He loved fossil Pokemon. It was his dream to own one. He approached the students.

"Hi, I'm Sora..." he said quietly. Perhaps if he shown them... ok, thats what he would do.

"And this is Blaziken!" He said a little louder, as he sent out his one and only (certainly decked XD) pokemon.

"Blaaai!" said Blaziken happily, finally out of it's Pokeball.

MarcelGalliard790

Drevan took note of Maribelle’s comment. He laughed a slight bit. “Riff-Raff. That’s a new one. You’ve got a sense of humor on you.” Drevan replied to Maribelle’s comment. “From what I assume is a higher class you are really a joker.” Drevan commented as he fixed his coat.

Edward smiled at Hanako’s introduction. “Pleasure to meet your acquaintance.” Edward finished as he reached for two pokeballs in his bag. “I suppose showing my Pokémon should be another way to introduce myself.” Edward spoke as he grabbed both Pokeballs. “Meet the knights of Kalos.” Edward commented as he pressed the button on the front. A Gallade and a Bisharp stood back to back and looked at the trainer. “Lancelot and Galland are their names.” Edward commented as he smiled a slight bit.

Maribelle tossed her hair back, smiling smugly when Drevan commented on her assumed upper class status.
"At least you're observant. While my sense of humour is perfectly honed, I can assure you it was no joke." Maribelle said. The girl stood up, dusting herself off. She gestured to Drevan with her parasol, and began to walk around him. "Look at yourself! Unkept, messy hair. Dark, drab clothes. Slumped posture. Why, I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those Team Yell hooligans that have been galivanting about. I enjoy a good bout of Pokemon battling as much as the next lady, but those hoodlums take it much too far."

Maribelle finally stood in front of Drevan, standing straight and looking up at the teen.
"I digress. For those reasons I stated before: Riff. Raff." Maribelle said, pointing her parasol at Drevan's chest. "How did one such as yourself even get accepted to an establishment like this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Hanako was speaking to Edward and Cheryl, yet another student approached the group. A teenage boy with blue clothes and black hair. Hanako almost hadn't noticed him at first from his quiet way of speaking. But then he sent out his Pokemon, a tall, bird-like Pokemon that Hanako hadn't seen before. At least, at first glance it seemed like a bird. It was definetly some sort of fire-type Pokemon.
"Oh! Hello." Hanako said. Then Edward made way to send out his own Pokemon.

The Knights of Kalos? Hanako took a step back as Edward unleashed his Pokemon. They were two that Hanako had seen before, but only in passing and hadn't learned what exactly they were. They seemed rather tough-looking, the Bisharp looking especially intimidating.
"Oh my... Hello" Hanako said nervously to the Pokemon. Both of them stood taller than her. She looked back over to Edward. "The Knights of Kalos? It is certainly a, um... flashy title. They look very strong."

It seemed like they were introducing their Pokemon now. Hanako looked around the crowded area, deciding she would introduce one of her Pokemon as well.
"Since you've introduced your Pokemon, I suppose I'll show you one of mine. Go, Omi!" Hanako said. The girl produced a simple Pokeball, pointing it in front of her and pressing the button. In a burst of red light, Hanako's Omanyte emerged from the Pokeball. The fossil Pokemon looked around for a moment. Once it saw Hanako, it squeaked happily. Hanako picked up Omi, holding the Spiral Pokemon in her arms.
"This is Omi. I was able to have a lab revive her from a Helix Fossil." Hanako said. "My other Pokemon, Kabo, doesn't do too well when there's a lot of people or Pokemon nearby. He gets a bit protective. But Omi's very well behaved."
The Omanyte squeaked happily once again, waving a tentacle cheerfully at Edward and his Pokemon.

MarcelGalliard790

Drevan looked over at Maribelle and laughed a bit more. “Team Yell? That is perhaps the most ridiculous name I have ever heard. I’ve heard of better teams like Galactic, Plasma, and Flare but never something as disappointing as team yell.” Drevan commented as he composed himself. “Now. I don’t know what these…Yell members do. But compared to what I went through with Galactic terrorizing Sinnoh. That is different then just some teens being Angsty and wanting battles.” Drevan told Maribelle with a composed expression. “My Pokémon Toxin and Hades would be too much for them anyways.” Drevan followed up with a serious voice.

Edward looked over when Omi was revealed. Whenever it waved it’s tentacle, Edward waved back with a smile. “I have more Pokémon back at home and in my pc. So hopefully someday I can show you more of them.” Edward commented and he took his Beret off. “I am well known from Kalos, for my Trainer Pr Video Career. It was one of my hobbies before I came here.” Edward explained to Hanako as he smiled a slight bit.

Maribelle rolled her eyes. He was a foreigner. Of course.
"What are you even talking about. Unlike other regions, here in Galar we actually have our crime under control. If you're here at the academy, I have no doubt you could steamroll those overzealous, loud superfans." Maribelle said. She looked Drevan up and down once again, and appeared to be completely unaffected by his tough guy shtick. "Then again, perhaps not. They might be too much for you! I'd give it a 50-50 shot."

Upon hearing Drevan's Pokemon's names, Maribelle couldn't help but to laugh.
"Ohohoho!" The girl chuckled haughtily. "Toxin and Hades? What ridiculous names. Allow me to venture a guess. A Croagunk and a Linoone. Am I wrong? Ruffian Pokemon that would fit a ruffian such as yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, really?" Hanako asked. "What is it like, doing a Trainer Pr Video? Were you the one recording and putting the videos together, or were you the one being recorded?"

Yusuke watched as multiple trainers were gathered together, a few of them talking. He didn't want to get involved (yet), mainly because a) he didn't trust them and b) he was an introvert. He listened to the conversation with Hanako and Edward. Edward mentioned a 'Trainer Pr Video' career. Yusuke was... intrigued, to say the least. Dean, who was still backstage, was ready for the assembly. "When's the assembly starting again?" he asked. One of the workers pulled out a timetable. The assembly was in 5 minutes.

MarcelGalliard790

Drevan shot a glare to Maribelle. “To think I would have such low leveled Pokémon is shameful. I actually have a decent duo.” Drevan spoke before reaching for two pokeballs in his bag and opening them. Toxin the Weezing and Hades the Houndoom were revealed. Hades’ fangs were a sharp orange and sparking with flare.

Edward looked over to the newly revealed Toxin and Hades and looked back to Hanako. “I made all of my videos by myself. It is a hassle but it is well worth it in the end, all the fame you get is worthwhile. Now if you’ll excuse me. I’ll be off.” Edward spoke as he walked towards Maribelle and Drevan. “Now now. What’s all this commotion about? What seems to be the qualm?” Edward asked as Lancelot and Galland followed him. The two Pokémon stared down Toxin and Hades.

Last edited:
Maribelle stepped back as Drevan sent out his Pokemon. A dog-like Pokemon she had never seen before, and... was that supposed to be a Weezing? Maribelle had never seen a Kantonian Weezing before, and was unaware there were other types besides the Galarian variant.
"Ugh!" Maribelle exclaimed, taking another step back in disgust. She gestured to Toxin with her parasol. "What is the matter with your Weezing? Why is it that ghastly purple color? Where are its smokestacks? And that smell...?"

Maribelle sniffed the air, then gagged at the stench put out by the Weezing. She was quick to produce a handkerchief from her purse and cover her nose and mouth with it.
"That stench! It's abhorrent!" Maribelle said. As Edward approached, Maribelle merely glanced at the approaching trainer before gesturing at Drevan with her parasol again. "Return that monstrous creature to its Pokeball at once!"

~~~~~~~

Hanako nodded as Edward departed.
"Farewell." Hanako said. Sora spoke up, and Hanako looked over to the other trainer.
"Hello. My name is Hanako. And you said your name was Sora, correct?" Hanako asked. She looked up at his Blaziken. Like Edward's Gallade and Bisharp, Hanako couldn't help but to be a little intimidated by the tall, tough-looking Pokemon. She hugged her Omanyte a little tighter. "I don't think I've seen a Pokemon like yours before."

Having somehow heard Hades from within her PokeBall, Alice immediately came back out and excitedly rushed over to meet the Houndoom. Seeing where she was headed, Shiori called out to her. "Alice, come back here!"
Seeing as Alice was was not paying attention to her, Shiori sighed and made her way over to where she was. "Excuse me, that's my Houndour."

MarcelGalliard790

Drevan returned Toxin back to his ball. “Hmph. Someone can’t handle some toxicity. That’ll show you not to mess with the Hallowheart name. Let’s go Hades.” Drevan called as he walked off with his Pokémon. But he heard someone and their Pokémon come over. It was Shiori and her Houndour. “Finally. Someone with good taste in Pokémon.” Drevan spoke under his breath as he looked down at the Houndour

Edward coughed a bit from Toxin’s entrance. But sighed whenever Drevan and Hades walked off. “I say. Ruffians like that don’t deserve respect like he claims.” Edward commented as he looked to Maribelle. “Are you alright. Hope that…whatever that was, wasn’t too much.” Edward asked Maribelle as he looked to his two Pokémon.