• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Adventure....In Sinnoh!

Seeing as you've clicked on this, I'm guessing you probably have an inkling of what'll go down in this RP. Recently, I've been having the worst case of writer's block, so I decided to go back to the basics. Yup, that's right. This will be a good ol' Pokemon adventure RP, gym challenge and all, and what better region to do it in than sweet home Sinnoh? No clue how long this RP will last, but hopefully it'll stay alive for a good amount of time.

Anyways, let's get down to the details. You have been cordially invited by Professor Rowan to take part in a grand Sinnoh getaway. The professor has recently taken an interest in the science of Pokemon battles, and he wants to observe the growth of new trainers through participation in the Sinnoh gym challenge. Our story begins in the lively Mistralton City Airport in Unova, where you and the others who have been selected eagerly await the plane to Twinleaf Town.

Before you sign up, however, you should read these rules:
  1. Be respectful of everyone in the RP
  2. No Legendary/Mythical Pokemon (Even if you have mod approval, this one's still a no. We're talking about teens who have little to no battling experience, so, unfortunately, I can't allow your character to be waltzing around with a Darkrai.)
  3. No Z-Moves/Megas (Same as above, but I may allow these later on if you get mod approval.)
  4. Don't take too long to post (Yeah we all have lives beyond 'charms, but I'd like to see some degree of commitment.)
  5. But also don't harass people for not posting
  6. (Try) to keep it PG-13 (I actually encourage crushes because they spice up the plot, but uh, please lay off on the sex part. Also no gore because I don't feel like getting sick today.)
  7. Swearing is fine unless you over-do it
  8. Tell me your favorite food in your bio so I know you actually read this
  9. Have fun! (please)
And without further ado, here's my character:
Name: Harley Valesson
Appearance: Harley is a bit short for his age, standing at about 5'5. He usually has his unnaturally gray hair crammed under a blue flat cap. In terms of size, Harley is fairly slim, as he's severely lacking in the muscle department. Harley dresses very casually, usually in a black sweater that has the signature of his idol, Lance, on the back. He always keeps his glasses on him, but very rarely uses them.
Personality: Harley takes after his childhood hero, Lance. Having watched all the dragon trainer's battles and interviews, Harley tries his best to be like the champion. He imitates Lance's calm demeanor and humble attitude. However, unlike Lance, Harley has very little experience in battling and commanding his Pokemon.
Crush: None (yet)

Pokemon (For this RP, it's preferred that you start with only 1 stage 1 Pokemon. I will make exceptions within reason, though.):
Species: Buizel
Nickname: Zuzu
Personality: Zuzu is very prideful and competitive, always jumping at the chance to prove herself. She is Harley's only Pokemon, so naturally, the two are extremely close.

Also, in case you were wondering, my favorite food is ramen.

Edit: Link to RP:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-adventure-in-sinnoh.22037/#post-836610

Last edited:
I'
@that guy who exist Of course you can join! Just drop your character bio and I'll take a look.

Also, I don't mean to be that guy, but punctuation is our friend; Use periods and commas, please.
I'm so sorry you are not being well that guy as you put it I am now I could not see the problems with what i wrote and still can't well I can but not all of them so I'm so sorry and if you don't want me in your RP for this then that's fine I don't want to make you mad anyway I'm go to bed now so good night.

Oh well sorry. I think i took it the wrong way also I read your rules and I think that you should make this an R-rated RP if you need me to explain well I think you know what to do also i'm still thinking about an character is it okay if I have an Hypno with the move psychic and can eat dreams without knowing the move I just want to run this by you.

Name: Tyler Winchester
Physical Appearance: Tyler is short compared to others males his age, as he is only 5'3". Which makes his slim body that much more apparent. His skin is blemish free, and has a yellow tint to it. Though he is kind of pale, his golden brown eyes seem to stand out. His hair is very long as it comes to the middle of his back. His hair is a very dark purple color that goes well with his soft and androgynous features. On his left arm he has a sleeve tattoo. It goes from a moon with a water color night around it, to three paw prints with his siblings names on them, to a forest scene with a mightyena howling in a forest. The paws on the tattoo are done in sunset colors, while the background of the forest is done in sky blues. Tyler tends to paint his nails in various colors to match his outfit.
Clothing: For clothing, Tyler tends to be someone who follows trends. His casual look tends to be a pair of leggings with a paint splatter pattern to them, a sweater with a v neck and almost covers his hands it is in a pastel pink color, and a pair of black combat boots on his feet.
Personality: Tyler is very kind and tends to help when he can. Though he maybe kind he can tend to have a sarcastic attitude when he is in a playful mood. He always has his phone in hand as he loves to keep up with his stories while he is camped out for the night. He tends to keep his art supplies on his bag as he loves to draw and paint.
Crush: None at the moment.
Other:

Pokemon-
Species: Alolen Vulpix
Nickname: Frost
Personality: She is very calm and tends to be very lovable to Tyler, but to everyone else she can be a bit aloof. She hates to be in her pokeball and would rather be out with Tyler.

Species: Togepi
Nickname:
Personality:
Other: she is still in her egg at the time. She was a gift from his mother.

P.S. my favorite food is a plate of french fries.

Last edited:
@that guy who exist I've never actually seen Hypno used in an RP before, so that'll be interesting. However, I'll need you to fill out a character bio with your OC's name, age, appearance, personality, and descriptions of the Pokemon.

@EmoKitty21 Edit: Accepted! Also, Alolan Vulpix is a really cool Pokemon, and not just because it's an ice type

@The Alright Attorney Spot reserved!

Last edited:
Name: Ceres Aeons
Appearance: Ceres is a beautiful and endearing young girl with high-ish cheek bones, a slightly pointed chin, and slightly thinner lips that curl ever faintly upwards at the end giving her a gentle appearance that makes her seem like she’s faintly smiling, along with other very attractive feminine features. standing at 5'3", She has feathery layered silvery white hair that hangs down between her shoulder-blades. It’s shorter up top, gently flaring outwards backwards in numerous layers, almost like a white cockatoo (think Final Fantasy hair). She has pointed bangs the cover just a bit of her eyebrows down the front and two long locks that frame her face that goes slightly past her shoulders. She has a slender and fragile looking build.

Occasionally seen in a 2 piece white strapless shoulder-less dress that goes to down her knees, the upper portion of the dress is intricately decorated and embroidered with glistening gold resembling wings, vines, and waves. The designs continue down the tail of the upper dress as well. She completes this ensemble with a necklace that has the symbol of Arceus as a pendant and a pair of matching white Mary Jane Shoes that also have similar gold trim and deigns on them.

Alternatively she can also be seen wearing a similar outfit but instead of a white dress with gold, it's blue with silver patterns, and black and silver shoes, it also has shoulder straps more akin to a regular more casual dress and a white short sleeved undershirt. The silver patterns are nowhere near as complex as her white dress attire. This is more casual wear for her.

Pokemon:
Species: Raboot
Nickname: Moegami
Personality: Fiercely competitive and assertive. Being the young and eager Pokemon he is, he often gets into disagreements with his Ceres as their personalities sometimes clash, but will always find ways to compromise with her

Species: Dreepy
Nickname: Snips
Personality: Fun-loving and easily excited, enjoys eating sweets and can sometimes be clumsy, however, in battle he is a calculating machine moving and striking with precision, power, and skill

This is a younger/alternate version of Ceres Aeons the Spire Master, so she's from Galar and is not exactly a fresh starter as Moegami is already a Raboot, and Snips is still a Dreepy, hope that's okay.

(Got too my favorite foods, but one of them is pan seared scallops)

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Name: Ian Varley

Appearance: Ian looks fairly regular for his age, standing at just under 6 feet, with a slim build. Being from Alola, he his skin is a pleasant tan color. His hair is a shaggey brown, with light green eyes as well. His outfit usually consists of a pair of shorts, a t-shirt depecting the legenday Tapu Pokémon from his home region.

Personality: Ian is fairly loud and exciteable, always jumping at the chance to take on a new opponet or try and capture a new Pokémon. Despite this, he is very calculating when it comes to battles, having studied to attempt and become a Move Professor like Kukui. Because of this, he is always analyzing his opponets habits and strategies.

Crush: None, Yet

Pokémon:
Species: Rowlet

Nickname: None

Personality: Unlike his bombastic trainer, Ian's Rowlet is much more meek and shy, prefering to hide away and keep close to his trainer. He and Ian have grown a close bond, so despite his shy nature, he'll always put his best foot forward when in battle.

My favorite food is probably a good old fasihoned burger.

@that guy who exist I've never actually seen Hypno used in an RP before, so that'll be interesting. However, I'll need you to fill out a character bio with your OC's name, age, appearance, personality, and descriptions of the Pokemon.

@EmoKitty21 Edit: Accepted! Also, Alolan Vulpix is a really cool Pokemon, and not just because it's an ice type

@The Alright Attorney Spot reserved!
Oh well thank you. I'm going to make it to were it dose not want to fight. I really love this character or doi whatever anyway I'm make this now it took alot of time but I hope you like it.

Name: Jack Ferree

Appearance: He is 4'11 and wears blue swaetpants with an white shirt half way tucked in to his pants with a few burn marks on his shirt and pants but that's all. He has short dark blue hair with brown eyes has a bit of a tan and has a slim build.

Personality: They are or wore a battling type of guy but they gave that up for there Hypno so know they are the type of guy who looks for was not to fight but is not the best at this so they do need help sometimes to keep the peace now they work for the Professor. They do miss battling but there happy plus some of there pokemon do like to fight so they still can battle they also do like helping there mom at the daycare. That's how they got a member of there team.

Likes: Battling, Helping others even pokemon, Thinking outside the box, working for the Professor.

Dislikes: Making others feel bad even pokemon, Losing, Feeling powerless

Pokemon:

Species: Hypno

Nickname: Freddy

Personality: He is a peacemaker who hates fighting it will try anything to win without hurting who or what ever it's up against also it's the strongest on my team.

Speacies: Rotom

Nickname: None

Personality: He or she rotom's don't have a gender anyway it is a troublemaker who loves to make anyone fighting it's live hell. It was an egg a few months ago

And that is it sorry it took so long but thank you so much for waiting for me.
I was the first one here and it took me this long to make a boi. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!
Oh yeah thank you Wanderer for the advice.

Last edited:
Name: Leon Wisteria [Sidenote: This character existed before SwSh was announced.]
Physical Appearance: Leon has sandy-blond hair, with eyes that could be classified as either green or hazel, depending on one's perspective. He is tall, but not particularly muscular, given his somewhat lackadaisical approach to exercise.
Clothing: Leon wears a somewhat oversized "Driftveil City" sweatshirt - a gift from his father before leaving home - and blue jeans. He carries the majority of his stuff in a backpack that is beginning to fall apart - and in fact has had to be repaired a number of times - but he refuses to buy a new one, partially due to a misplaced sentimentality.
Personality: Leon is an all-around nice fellow, trying to help out wherever possible. However, the failures he has encountered so far have led him to doubt himself, and he worries that he will fail in his endeavors. When it comes to battle, any planning that he may have done goes out the window at the first sign of trouble, and he begins to rely on his instincts, which are usually unlikely to lead him to victory.
Crush: None
Other: Some people were born champions - prodigies if you will. These people succeed effortlessly, defeating gym after gym in a tidal wave of innate skill. Leon is the polar opposite of these people. However, what he lacks in talent, he doesn't quite make up for in perseverance. He tries, though. He really does.

Also, my favorite food? Probably some good pasta.
Pokemon-
Species: Mincinno
Nickname: Juan
Personality: Juan is in many ways, the opposite of Leon - obsessively tidy, entirely organized, naturally talented in battle, and in possession of a working fashion sense. However, he seems to be tolerant of Leon's mistakes, and is patient with his trainer.

Species: Magikarp
Nickname: Henry
Personality: Henry is... a bit of an interesting case. He is just as, if not more, tenacious than his trainer, but is even less capable. Given that he is a Magikarp, albeit a rather large specimen, Henry is not much of a presence.
Other: Leon's first and only catch may not amount to much, but Leon's just happy that he's no longer the least effective member of the group.

In addition, @that guy who exist, I would recommend against double-posting when editing is an option. It results in a higher chance of this thread being shut down.

Last edited:
@that guy who exist Seeing as you have Rotom, who is already quite a strong Pokemon, I'd prefer it if you made Hypno a Drowzee, but accepted!
@TheWanderer Accepted!
Oh well like I put it in my character sheet Hypno dose not fight they will only use hypnosis,disable,and maybe psychic but not to hurt the pokemon it's fighting and Rotom is only like a L5 or 10 not to strong yet but if you still want Hypno to be a Drowzee than I will do it I'm just happy to be here.

After taking out some RPs, I have decided to join this one. XD

I have a character in mind. I will be using a guy who specializes in Electric-, Fighting-, and Steel-Type Pokemon. I would like to ask if he could have some Pokemon with him. He'll have a Lucario with him, since the Lucario was born at the same time as Stror, the guy I'm using, and he has been through 3 different Regions. I would also like for him to access his Pokemon at home, since they would need to be evolved to their final forms when he arrives in Sinnoh. But he won't have them right away. If anything, he'll start with Shinx, along with his Lucario, which he'll rarely use unless he absolutely has to. Later, when he finds out about a way to evolve his Pokemon at home, like Nosepass, Electabuzz, male Kirlia, and Magneton, he'll bring them on just to evolve them and help them with their new bodies.

If there are any spaces still available, I would like to join. I'll just...
Name: Marty Monteagle
Appearance: Marty is a decent size for his age, coming in at 5'7. He has messy blonde hair and brown eyes. Marty isn't really one to dress fancy or even care about his appearance. He wears a red and blue chequer top and slightly too small jogging bottoms. He has blue framed reading glasses as well.
Personality: Marty is a quite sweet boy. He treats everyone fairly when he first meets them, but he does have quite a short temper. He will shut the person that angered him up, then storm off. He is very forgetful, though, usually forgetting about it up to half an hour later.

Pokemon:
Species: Budew
Nickname: Bloom
Personality: Bloom jumps at any chance to show how smart she is. This usually results in her looking dumb, because she is. Her main attribute is being able to think in the moment. She will do what her instinct tells her and she will only do it when its nearly too late.

Name: Strorgos "Stror" Vythalinibor Darastrix
Title(s): The Steely-Lightning Fighter
Height: 6'04" (193.0 cm)
Hair Color: Spiky yellow hair with steely tips and brick red roots.
Build: Very muscular.
Eye color: Steely grey with yellow and brick red flecks.
Birthplace: Cocona Village, Oblivia; currently lives at the Darastrix Ranch north of Mt. Moon.
First Pokémon: Riolu (now a Lucario)
Affiliations: N/A
Likes: He likes his Pokemon, working out, machines and other electronics, CHOCOLATE, and battling.
Dislikes: He dislikes spicy food and unfriendly people, as well as unjust actions.
Fears: He fears losing his Pokemon and his family, and not being accepted.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: His clothes consist of a yellow tank top, brick red exercising shorts, and grey and black tennis shoes. He has a handmade twine around his neck that dips right above his collarbone divot with three charms strung through. These charms are Magnet, Black Belt, and Metal Coat. He has a lightning themed one-strap backpack.
Badges: Had a few badges here and there, but not enough to challenge any home league.
Achievements: N/A

Personality: He is super outgoing, bubbly, a charismatic goof, and super nice to everyone. He has a thing for computers, working out, and anything having to do with his three favorite types that he's proficient in (Electric, Fighting, and Steel). To his family (including his Pokemon), he's exceptionally loyal to them, laying down his life for them. Although, he may he a little impulsive, obnoxious, and a big eater, but his spontaneity is the mainstay of his entertainment value. He also lacks an inside voice and has to constantly be reminded about his loud nature, only for him to completely forget about it again a few minutes later and go back to borderline yelling. Plus, he talks super fast when excited, causing him to have to repeat himself almost every time he speaks because of this. He is also a small Poketuber, who plays games and commentates during his playthroughs with his fun-loving and personable personality. He also has videos explaining how computers and wifi worked.

Battle Style: He has his Pokemon be fast, strong, and tough, and to overwhelm their opponents with speed and power.

Background:
He‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌his two brothers‌ ‌before him and his sister after him.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Stror’s‌ father’s‌ ‌Lucario ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ ‌Jacquel,‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Stror's‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Stror and Jacquel became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together.‌

His parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌borders‌ ‌of‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌his ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌his mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto when they were 12, then 13 in Hoenn, then 14 in Sinnoh, then 15 in Unova, next is 16 in Kalos, and then 17 in Alola. For three years he then started his journey back in Kanto to Sinnoh to explore and get a few badges and the Pokemon he wanted. In fact, he was so gungho about Unova that he forgot Sinnoh existed. That is why he is taking the next plane to Sinnoh.
Crushes: Kitty Blackwell

Name: Jacquel
Species: Lucario
Personality: Jacquel is very stoic and keeps his cool... Until he meets another one of his species. He hasn't seen another Lucario in years, causing him to act shy and anxious around others of his species. Other than that, he is extremely loyal to his humans and will do anything to keep them safe.
Ability: Inner Focus - Prevents flinching.
Held Item: Expert Belt - Wrapped around his waist, it raises the power of super effective moves.
History: Jacquel was born at the same time as Stror, making him his birth Pokemon. He has been with him through all 6 regions before Alola, and had evolved sometime during his adventure in Kanto after he completed his grade early.
Other Pokemon:
At home: Cosplay Pikachu, Pikachu (traded from Alola), Raichu, Primeape, Poliwrath, Machamp, Magneton, Electrode, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Electabuzz, Jolteon, Lanturn, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Ampharos, Forretress, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Skarmory, Hitmontop, Blaziken, Male Kirlia, Breloom, Hariyama, Nosepass, Mawile, Aggron, Medicham, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, and Metagross.
Pokemon to Catch: Chimchar, Piplup, Shinx, Shieldon, Burmy Trash Cloak, Pachirisu, Buneary, Bronzor, Croagunk, and Rotom.

I know that may seem like a lot of Pokemon, but they all have varying levels of experience. Not all of them are powerful. Some have little to no experience in fighting.

Last edited:
Since my character has already been in Sinnoh for his classes, would it be alright if he was tasked to grab a few trainers coming in from a plane that left Unova and guide them to the Professor's Lab?

Forgot to add the password XD now I did it.

Love these 'basic' adventure RP's. I'd like to join if that's possible.

Name:
Bryce Conner
Hometown: Mistralton City, Unova

Appearance:
Standing at 5'4 and being rather skinny, Bryce isn't the most striking appearance. He looks rather young for his age. The way that he dresses - colorful T-shirts, shorts, sneakers and a blue baseball cap covering up his brown, medium-long hair - doesn't help.
Personality: For all his life, Bryce has been very passionate about his dream to become a Pokémon trainer and explore new regions. Because of that he'd always study hard to learn everything about Pokémon and battling. However, Bryce is also kind of naive and very easily distracted. Even though he does know a lot about Pokémon already, he isn't always very confident of his capabilities as a trainer. One minor setback - like a lost battle - can already make him doubt himself a lot.

---
Pokemon

Species:
Litwick
Nickname: Lucy
Nature: Jolly; Lucy is a very cheerful and adventurous Pokémon. Whenever she's being sent out of her pokéball, she starts exploring the environment. Sometimes she wanders off too far off and gets into dangerous situations.
Ability: Flame Body
Moveset: Astonish | Smog | Ember | Minimize | Confuse Ray
Backstory: Bryce found Lucy on route 7 of the Unova region, a little outside of his hometown Mistralton City. Back then, the Litwick haunted the Celestial Tower, but one day she decided to explore the outside world and got lost. Bryce was the first person she saw and she decided to follow him. At first, Bryce was a bit frightened by the Litwick, but when he noticed she wasn't going to hurt him, he befriended her. Once he got home with the Litwick, his dad gave him a Pokéball so he could catch it. Ever since then Bryce knew that when he'd finally go on a Pokémon journey, Lucy would be his starter Pokémon.

Pizza obviously

@Clunpsy @Tiny Raccoon Both of you are missing the password, but honestly, who cares? Accepted!

@Merciless Medic Don't get me wrong, I love your character, but I'm afraid I can't accept Stror right now, but I will be willing to compromise. I'll accept Stror if you either: tone him down a LOT (Having reserve Pokemon is ok, but being strong enough to beat 24 gyms is a bit much) OR if you make him a lot older and more of a mentor figure for the newbies (Then I'll be much more lenient on how strong he is).

Last edited: