• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

(I'll start it off!)
Sam looked at the huge rock in front of him. Can Leafeon learn Rock Smash? Probably not. Sam looked for another way around the rock, but up the mountain was a narrow path. The only option was to climb it. Sam motioned for Leafeon to get on his back. Leafeon smiled and climbed on his back. Pebble by pebble, Sam made his way up the rock and all the way back down on the other side. After Sam successfully climbed off the rock, Leafeon got off his back, even though it seemed like he wanted to stay there, and started running up with Sam back up the mountain. I hope this paraglide works. Or else I'm toast. Once Sam reached the top, he took off his bag. He zipped it open, and pulled out a giant paraglider. "Isn't she a beauty, Leafeon?" Asked Sam. Leafeon watched the paraglider in awe. If this works, I can find my traveling companions much more easily Sam spread it out, returned Leafeon to its Poké Ball, and ran off the mountain and into the sunset. "WOOOO HOOOO!" Sam yelled as he glided over the entire Route 1, which was long. Down there he saw a girl his age with a Pokémon. He looked around for any other options, but he had to glide down. He swooped down to the place where she was about to walk. Just in time, he swooped back up and landed successfully. He put the paraglider away and said hello to the girl. Just a simple hello outta start some small talk.

Max was standing outside of a Pokemon center training with his pokemon"ok Charmy, I want you to use swift on that tree over there"Max commanded to his only pokemon,a shiny Eevee he calls Charmy, Charmy obeyed her trainers order,she jumped up and swung her tail around launching small yellow stars at a small oak tree,nearly knocking the tree over"good job Charmy"Max ran over and hugged the little fox pokemon

Right before the girl could say anything, Sam heard the sound of a tree being cut down. Another trainer! He ran over to the spot to see a Trainer with a shiny Eevee. Leafeon almost instantly ran to the Eevee and started playing with it.

Gabe was sitting down nearby. Chatter on his shoulder. He watched the Swift hit the tree, and the tree falling over. Gabe got up and walked up to the trainer. Gabe Chuckled when he walked up. "It was very in-tree-ging how an Eevee can knock down a tree." Gabe looked at the fallen tree. "In-tree-ging!" Repeated Chatter, in a squawk. "Training I suppose? A good way to make your Pokemon stronger is through a battle."

"haha tree puns,oh wait you said battle ,uh,sure,what do you say Charmy"Max smiled at the trainer and Charmy nodded in agreement"ok,so let's head over to the pokemon battlefield"Max hurried to the field behind the pokemon center and grinned"heh tree puns"

Gabe nodded, following Max behind the Pokemon Center. "I know who I am going to choose." Gabe said. "Go out there Chatter!" Chatter flew onto the battlefield. "I wonder if people will Chatot about this?" Gabe chuckled. "Chatot!" Chatter screeched.

The dirt battlefield looked fairly large for small pokemon battles and that seemed like the battle when the trainer sent out his chatot, Max looked through his backpack to find a pink scarf"here you go Charmy I washed your lucky scarf"Max wrapped the scarf around Charmy and sent her out to battle as well"ok so it's just going to be a 1 on 1,oh right I forgot,what's your name"Max was prepared for the battle unknowing of the trainer that watched them from the shadows

"My name is Gabe." Gabe said. "I like your Eevee's scarf, it looks nice and soft. I wish I could get something like that for Chatter." Chatter nodded. Chatter started to feel a bit uncomfortable as if something was watching him, which there were. "Whats the matter buddy?" Asked Gabe walking up to Chatter. "Your beak is Chattering!" He chuckled. Chatter felt a little better. "Chattering!" Chatter screeched. He still felt like people were watching him though.

"nice to meet you Gabe,I'm Max,and thanks,that scarf came in the same box that I found Charmy in"Max was starting to get anxious about the battle"you ready for the battle"he said confidently"Eevee-eve"Charmy mewd proudly

Noticed again, he hid behind the Pokémon Center again, taking a few short sneak peeks bit by bit, just to see who has the advantage. He also brought out his notepad from his backpack. Just to learn some stuff from experienced trainers.

Gabe nodded. "So I guess I get the first move then." Gabe said. He thought for a moment. "Alright Chatter! Use Sing to make the Eevee, what I assume is named Charmy, to sleep!" Chatter started to sing. Notes formed around him, and launched slowly at Charmy.

"Charmy, dodge the attack"Max shouted,Charmy backed up to get out of range of chatters attack"ok Charmy, use quick attack"Ty commanded,a bright light started to form around Charmy and followed her as she dashed at high speed

"Alright Chatter!" Gabe said. "Pay attention to the movement of Charmy!" Chatter looked how the Eevee was running, and the pattern of movement. "Now, use Chatter, Chatter!" Gabe chuckled. Chatter started to squawk constantly, in hopes of stopping the advancing Pokemon.

Chatter got a direct hit from swift. "Use sing" Sam said. "that will stop it"
Max really hated that move. Max kept shouting at Charmy trying to wake it up

Gabe looked at the stars. "Those look out of this world!" Gabe chuckled. "Out of this world!" Screeched Chatter. Gabe realized the problem a hand. "Use sing, and fly up!" Gabe yelled worried that chatter will be hit. Notes flew at Charmy, at a faster rate than last time. Chatter flew up, pretty proud of avoiding the attack. He didn't, the stars flew up and hit Chatter. Chatter fell to earth, its wing was unable to fly, due to the fall.

"oh yeah,I forgot to tell you swift can't miss"Max didn't notice the musical notes flying at Charmy"aahh,Charmy look out"Max was too late Charmy was already fast asleep"hm were did I put my lum berry"Max said looking through his backpack"ah,here it is"Max pulled out a green berry and tossed it at Charmy waking her up"ok, Charmy let's see how they like a full power quick attack" Charmy sped at chatter with a blinding white trail behind her"

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just for the record.
According to our RP forum rules, whoever starts the thread needs to properly start the thread, with a proper in-character introduction presenting the setting. This means that Peridot!!! here needs to brush up on said RP forum rules, because this is not how you start a thread here.

Normally I'd close and warn this right off the bat, but as the thread seems to have started picking up momentum I'll just point this out and next time I see something like this, there will be an official warning.

Gabe clapped. "I like how you came prepared!" Gabe congratulated. "Now, Chatter! Finish it off with Boomburst!" Chatter waited until Charmy was close by, until he let out a huge screech at the Eevee at close quarters. Gabe put his hands over his ears, so it won't be very loud to him. "Go get her!" Gabe yelled, not knowing how loud he was.

Max didn't expect the chatot to attack "ok,block the boomburst,protect"Charmy stopped and surrounded herself with a green sheild "the attack broke Charmy protect but protected her from most of the damage,Charmy was on her last leg"Charmy,you ok"Max asked the wounded pokemon,Charmy replied sounding confident"Eevee-eve" "ok,Charmy use last resort"Charmy began to run at chatter with stars forming around her to collide with the bird in Pokemon

Gabe looked worried again. "I like your strategy." Gabe said. "Mirror Move!" Gabe yelled. Chatter nodded. Chatter started to run towards Charmy, with stars surrounding him. "Prepare for impact, Chatter!" Gabe said.

The two pokemon collided the stars closed in on each other and created a shockwave that knocked back Max"aaah, Charmy are you ok"there was smoke all across the battlefield,and when the cleared you could see Charmy on the ground with swirls in her eyes"Eevee-eve" Charmy fainted"Charmy,ah you did your best"Max picked up Charmy in his arms and sighed" wait,what about chatter"

Gabe smiled. "Looks like Charmy." Gabe adjusted his sunglasses. "Will be seeing stars." Chatter started slowly getting up. "Seeing Stars!" It screeched, before falling again. "Whelp, looks like a tie." Gabe chuckled. He walked up to Max, and shook his hand. "Well, I am going to revive Chatty." Gabe said, picking up Chatty, and bringing him to the Pokemon Center.

Just for the record.
According to our RP forum rules, whoever starts the thread needs to properly start the thread, with a proper in-character introduction presenting the setting. This means that Peridot!!! here needs to brush up on said RP forum rules, because this is not how you start a thread here.

Normally I'd close and warn this right off the bat, but as the thread seems to have started picking up momentum I'll just point this out and next time I see something like this, there will be an official warning.
(I'm really sorry. I promise it won't happen again. I'll reread the rules, too, like you said.)

Lucy watched the battle. It was a tie, because both Pokémon fainted at the same time. "That was a great battle." She said to herself. Then she jept walking through the forest to catch more Pokémon to add to her team. She soon found an Emolga she wanted to catch. "Eevee, use Swift, then Tackle!" Eevee used Swift at the Emolga. The Emolga fell to the ground and Lucy caught it in a Pokéball. She kept walking.

" good match Gabe"Max walked into the Pokemon center with Gabe to get his pokemon healed, after the nurse too k Charmy and Gabe's chatot Max wanted to ask him something"hey Gabe,do you have anybody to travel with you on your journey,if not,uh can I travel with you,I'm afraid of going on my own"Max had a somewhat scared look on his face

Gabe nodded. "I understand." Gabe said. "I was like that a week ago, when I set off, after training for a month. I soon realized, you aren't traveling alone, you have your Polemon. I have Chatter, and Teddy to travel with, you have Charmy. I don't mind if we travel together though." Gabe went up to the desk, and Chatter flew to his shoulder.

"Thanks Gabe"Max hugged Gabe like a little brother would"oh,huh sorry" Max let go of his travel partner feeling somewhat embarrassed. nurse joy came back with Charmy"here's your Pokemon little boy"Charmy jumped onto Ace's shoulder "thank you,oh Gabe,you said chatter and Teddy who's Teddy,do you have more than one pokemon?"

"ooh,yes please"Max was excited to meet another pokemon of Gabes"Eevee-eve" Charmy wagged her tail,she wanted to play with chatter "oh,Gabe,do you mind if Charmy played with Chatter"Max asked kindly,"Eevee"Charmy yelped happily

After the battle ended, he found that he was unnoticed again when the two trainers who were battling barely noticed him on their way into the Pokemon Center. He recorded the battle on his phone, and he'll watch it later to teach himself a few things about battling. Then he had an idea. What if I went inside and asked them to be my teacher? Maybe I don't have to ask, and they'll just notice me? No no no, wait...I wait until they notice me, and if they don't, I ask them. Yeah, that's it. Sam went inside the Pokemon Center with his notepad, a pencil, and his phone. He sat down at a table, watched the video, and did learn some stuff. He found out that Sing, one of the moves that was used in battle, had an equal effect to Grass Whistle, a move that Leafeon knows. So if I start out with Grass Whistle...but I don't know if Leafeon has good Speed, and I don't have a Pokedex to figure that out... And just when Sam thought he struggled trying to find out if Leafeon had good Speed, Leafeon became curious and started to play with the two trainer's Eevee and Chatot. Sam quickly ran to grab Leafeon. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." he apologized as Leafeon relized what he was doing and became scared and hid behind Sam. Maybe they have a Pokedex

"it's ok,after all your leafeon just wanted to with ,and I'm sure Gabe wouldn't mind if your leafeon played with chatter,whenever Charmy evolves she wants to be a Sylveon"max said cheerfully,"Eevee"Charmy was wagging her tail to play with her friends

Gabe was standing up, but sleeping. He woke with a start, and fell down when he heard his name. "I'm up!" Gabe yelled. He adjusted his sunglasses. "Oh, yeah. I have a Pokedex." Gabe toke one out of his bag. He also toke out a Pokeball, and threw out a Teddirusa. "Hey Teddy!" Gabe said, patting the Teddiursa. "Tedd?" Teddy said shyly. He went up to Chatty and hid behind him. "Did I mention he was shy around people? Anyways, my Pokedex is a National Dex, so it can be helpful." He said, handing it over to Sam. "I have an extra, so you can keep it."

"Oh, thanks!" Sam said, opening it up. "Let's see...Aha!" He said. The Pokedex started talking. "LEAFEON, THE VERDANT POKEMON. ITS CELLULAR COMPOSITION IS CLOSER TO THAT OF A PLANT THAN AN ANIMAL. IT USES PHOTOSYNTHESIS TO PRODUCE ITS ENERGY SUPPLY WITHOUT EATING FOOD." then it stopped. "Huh. Cool." He continued scrolling through it. "#468...#469...#470! Blah blah blah...aha! It has a Speed stat of...95! Wow! That's actually pretty good!" Sam closed the Dex and put it in his bag. He knew it was now or never this time. "Uh, do you guys mind if I join you on your journey? I mean, I could learn a couple things..." he nervously asked. He knew that it was awkward since he just asked that out of nowhere, especially when he technically robbed someone for their Pokedex.