• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick your own path on your journey to a Pokémon master!

1.no harassing other role-players
2.NO swearing!
3.Be Nice!
4.don't break any other role-play rules
5.Have Fun!

This is my team is this also I want a bio of your character I forgot to tell you that sorry trainercard-Jayson.png:):p:angel::(8)

(Okay here's my bio!)
Name & Title: Team Horizon Leader Prez
Appearance: Kinda Long blonde hair with purple eyes. Wears an almost noble looking scientist outfit with a strange glowing visor over left eye.

As the boat arrives the team leader finally takes his first steps onto the dry land of a new, unfamiliar region. "Finally… I thought I was going to lose myself on that boat." He sighs and turns around to his team. "Alright there's no time to lose, we will immediately make way to the capital of this region to commence the frontier program." He turns back around and leads the way to the first route, noticing a young trainer as he passes by.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ugh.
First of all, Pokemon RPs do not belong in the General Role Play board, but in the Pokemon Role Play board. Second, OOC blather does not belong in the RP boards at all, but in the discussion boards. Third, this thread breaks basically every single rule we have in our RP forum rules and a few of our global rules as well.

So I'm locking this trainwreck right now, and if I see any rule violations from either of you from here on now, there will be harsh consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.