• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: Apocalyptic Future

(Link to discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-apocalyptic-future.23006/)

In the post Apocalyptic Sinnoh region, it was one hundred years to the day since the Apocalypse occurred, and the Champions, along with the Frontier brains, disappeared. In the city of Hearthome, buildings had aluminum siding and were barely standing in some parts of the town. On what was main street, a young silver haired girl had been attempting to arrest a bandit who tried to steal six people's money, and her Xatu had been helping out.

"Xatu, use Psychic!" The girl called out.

The bandit was lifted into the air when the bandit called out, "Dragapult, Shadow Ball!"

Xatu dropped the bandit, and immediately poked on a pokeball, revealing a Bisharp.

"Draga..."

"Bisharp, Foul Play!" The girl called out.

The Sword Blade Pokemon hit the Ghost and Dragon Type with the dark type move, dealing major damage. The bandit ran but not before Biaharp and Xatu caught up with each other and caught him. The girl placed handcuffs on the man as The Xatu placed a Psychic hold on the bandit. She walked down the road to a large blue building and entered it.

"Hello, Lieutenant Arsenault, seems like you've caught another one."

"Sixth this week, and this one's Luciano Kormaon."

The other officers took the bandit in for processing. The girl walked over to find a somewhat working machine similar to one in pre-apocalypse Pokemon centers, it can only heal one Pokemon at the moment, at least reliably. The girl placed Xatu's pokeball on the machine, and waited. When the machine stopped, she took the pokeball off, and went to her desk to write a report. She wrote the report when a letter appeared from the head of the Blood of the Frontier.

"To who it may concern,

The Blood of the Frontier has noticed your work as an officer of the Guardian Battlers, and also, we have noticed you wear the Cloak of the Cloaked Rider, an item that is considered legendary amongst certain parts of the Blood of the Frontier Members. We are interested in meeting with you, Valestina Arsenault, in one week's time, in Celestic City.

Head of Blood of the Frontier,

Pontius The Pyramid"

Valestina sighed, she had been expecting this letter for the last six months, ever since them and the Renegade Vigilantes found out the cloak was in her possession.

"Arsenault, in my office."

Valestina walked into the office, sitting down on the chair.

"Nice catch on Luciano, He's the second in command of the Local branch of the Bandit Raiders, but we need you to go to Celestic City and take this with you."

The man handed her an incubator containing an egg that was mostly white with a blue spot in the center of the egg.

"You need me to deliver a Pokemon egg," Valestina asked, knowing how rare they are.

"This egg is that of a really rare Pokemon in Sinnoh."

"Understood," Valestina responded as she received the incubator.

She then gave a nod before heading home to pack. When she opened the door to her apartment in the north of Hearthome City, she immediately set down the incubator and let out her Quagsire.

"Quagsire, can you watch this egg while I pack?"

The Quagsire gave a salute as she went to watch the incubator. Valestina went to pack her uniforms, and traveling equipment, when that was done, she got a shower and got changed into a light blue tank top and biking shorts, she got her bag set by the door as she put on the cloak, she then picked up the bag, and headed towards what was originally route 209.

@ThAtGuY101 @ThePlayfulFox

Marc hopped over a particularly large snowbank, reached in the pocket of his two-sizes-too-large trench coat and grabbed his communicator. This was the quieter side of the big Hearthrome City, people and pokemon were minimal this late in the day, but he probably stuck out like a sore thumb, wearing a coat that was as dark as an umbreon's fur in contrast to the gray slush on the ground.
Behind him, his Marshtomp idly patted down chunks of snow, as his remaining team members were set in their pokeballs, strapped to a holster on his waist.
He dialed a number on the communicator, but all did was go to a default ring that meant whoever he was trying to call didn't pick up.

"She's probably busy," He shoved the communicator back into his pocket and motioned for his Marshtomp to follow along, "Let's keep moving."
The Marshtomp grunted and followed on his heels.

It was a fairly long and somewhat tedious morning. Like usual, those who got up for breakfast got a small breakfast. With limited food supplies, rations per person was limited. Despite this, it was a decent morning. Then there were the returning travelers whom had just arrived back into town from Acuity Lake. Their travels there went just as expected. They were attacked by some trainers ,but they managed to subdue them ,and come back in one piece.

Sitting atop a large foggy hill was a strange boy sitting there with his trusty slowking by his side. The boy sat there with his legs crossed, his hands on his lap ,and his eyes gently closed as he pondered his next course of action. Dolan didn't have his father's gift to look into the future ,but he did get brief images. Images that he really couldn't make out. Maybe when he was older he'd be able to see them better. He laid his head back in the grass ,and slowly opened his eyes. His slowking was still sitting there patiently ,and hadn't moved a muscle. Dolan turned his head, "Hey Skol, what should we do now?" Dolan said looking over at his slowking.

Skol sat there silently watching the clouds go by. Skol looked down at the town, "Hmmmm... How about lunch soon?" Skol asked. "Hmmmm. Maybe. How about we do that later? Speaking of which we should really see if theres anything we can do. I bet the elders will know what too do. It sure is a good thing raiders don't typically come out here" Dolan said. "Mhmm" Skol cheered in agreement. Dolan headed into town and looked for the elders. The Travelers elders didn't have any special authority over the faction ,but they were old, wise ,and very respected. They usually knew what to do from years experience. As soon as Dolan arrived he was told that he should probably head east and check if there were any threats near the town. This excited Dolan as he loved traveling and rarely stayed in one place too long, so he was excited to leave Celestic City.

Dolan always thought it was funny that The Travelers controlled an entire city since they were nomadic in nature. Yet then again, it was nice to be able to call Celestic City and return there after traveling for long periods of time. Dolan had his fair share of sitting idly around though ,and craved adventure. He headed towards route 210 ,and grabbed a snack on the way out. Skol grabbed a snack and followed behind him. Dolan began looking around route 210 ,and doubted there were any threats to the City's safety. Despite this, he kept a watchful eye out anyways ,and didn't want to take any chances.

Creamer, brew, sugar, and a tiny bit of arsenic, Alexandria thought as she mixed some coffee for one of her competition/coworkers. Why he asked her, she had no idea. But she didn't care. Nor did anyone else, as long as you weren't caught. She pocketed the sentless and tasteless poison before carrying the coffee to the poor soul who asked her. "Here you go, sir," she said with a smile and friendly tone. He gave her a nod as she walked away. It would take some time, but soon he was going to be out of the picture. After a bit of 'food poisoning' first.

Vulpes syreni looked up at her and gave a small whine. "It had to be done, Vulpes syreni." This didn't have any affect on the Vaporeon, though. She placed her blue paw on Alexandria, trying to get to her. But Alexandria ignored the mermaid fox for the time being. After all, she knew everyone here would sabotage, incapacitate, and even murder her as well. Why should she hold back any of the punches herself?

Valestina continued down Route 209, walking through the snow covered area, there were Pokemon about, not something you'd see ninety years before, even some Roselia had been sighted. The young girl continued down the road, until two figures appeared out of nowhere. One was about a foot taller than her, the other was about her height.

"Give us any valuables on your person!" The shorter one responded.

"Hold it!" Valestina responded, pulling out her Pokedex, which revealed a badge stating she was part of The Guardian Battlers, specifically the Headquarters Lieutenant.

"I think we should go?" The taller one asked.

"Yeah, let's go," The shorter one responded.

The two bandit Raiders ran for it but was blocked off by a Stone Edge from Quagsire.

"Tyranitar, Salamence, Destroy her Quagsire!"

The Johtoan Armor Pokemon and the Hoennian Dragon Pokemon appeared in front of the bandits.

"Good work Quagsire, watch the egg, okay?" Valestina asked the Pokemon.

The Water and Ground type took the incubator as Valestina pulled Two pokeballs,

"Bewear, Hydreigon, be ready!"

A black bear like creature with a pink face and paws appeared alongside a three headed, black and green dragon with six thin wings. All four Pokemon looked ready to battle.

"Too Easy, Bewear's a normal type, Rock resist normal, Stone Edge!" The shorter bandit yelled.

"Hammer Arm on Tyranitar!" Valestina ordered.

A row of stones advanced towards Bewear, but were broken as the bear charged then slammed its paws into Tyranitar, sending it flying by the force of the attack alone into the stone edge wall, knocked out.

"Hydreigon, Draco Meteor!"

Salamence dodged the attack, she really hoped Bewear didn't have to be brought in to take out Salamence.

"Fire fang!"

Bewear's eyes glowed blue as rocks fell around Salamence, who tried to fly around towards Hydreigon when the last rock fell on Salamence's head, bringing down to the ground. The Salamence roared, and fired an orange beam at Bewear.

"Bewear, dodge!" Valestina called out.

Hydreigon recharged at that moment, knowing that attack was too fast to dodge, fired off a chain of Darkness per head at the Salamence. Salamence got hit by one, and spiraled out of control, landing on the ground, knocked out. Both returned their Pokemon and ran for it, but was stopped by Hydreigon, who picked the two up.

"I'm setting camp, Quagsire, keep an eye on the egg, Volcarona, Xatu, and Bisharp, Let's set up camp, Bewear, get the wood as Hydreigon takes these two to the station."

The Hydreigon flew back towards the station as Valestina worked on setting up camp. She had her tent up and ready as Xatu brought some berries, Volcarona and Bisharp had finished with their setup as Bewear got back with the wood. She started a soup of berries, and waited for it to finish.

Marshtomp paused, looking up towards the sky and then to the horizon, fanning its tall.

"Hm? What is it? Did you see something?" Marc turned, looking quizzically at the pokemon.
The Marshtomp croaked and pointed ahead, nodding.

"Right. Keep eastward and then we'd reach Route 209, and then..." He quieted, looking away.
Marshtomp hopped to his side and brushed his leg with its face,
"Hey-!" Marc smiled, "I'm fine, I'm fine. Let's keep going-" The ground shook, and the sky suddenly lit up with blues and oranges, along with the cries of pokemon

"We've got to be close now, come on!" He broke into a jog and Marshtomp trailed after him.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
All that could be heard from the Solaceon ruins was the sounds of dripping water and footsteps, each echoing in harmony through out the ancient cave. It was these places that Jason appreciated the most. Places untouched by the hands of time, seemingly unaffected by the world that was crumbling apart just outside of it. The trainer dragged his fingers along the walls, feeling the bumps and curves of the glyphs that lined the cave. In another life, Jason would have loved to study these things and learn of their history. But that was not the life was was leading right now.

With a soft sigh, he knelt down and offered a quiet prayer, before getting back to his feet, and leaving the ruins. Once he left the cave, Jason put his hood back up and adjusted his scarf to hide his face, and made his way over to Solaceon town. Much like the ruins, the small town hadn’t changed much over the past 100 years, most likely due to it’s size. He went to the Pokémon daycare that still stood, and approached the counter. “Thank you for watching over my friends.” He said, giving a polite nod as he was passed his six Pokéballs, each lined with their own little scratches and markings.

Jason attached them back to his belt, and paid the daycare workers before departing towards route 209. He wasn’t on any active task from the vigilantes at the moment, but was ready in case anything came up. He grabbed one of his Pokéballs, letting Decidueye out to spread it’s wings. Decidueye was Jason’s true partner, and probably the only thing on this planet that truly understood the trainer. “Let’s go friend. Be prepared for anything. These routes are dangerous these days.”

Route 209 was left in a wreck, ground split open at some places, trees uprooted, chunks of meteorite still left in little craters littered the pathway.
"Something definitely happened here," Marc looked to Marshtomp, who furrowed its brow and gave a worried look.
The duo stepped over meteorite bits, large cracks and fissures in the ground, as small, ashy bits of snow began to make landfall from the overcast sky.
"We'd need to take shelter soon-" Marshtomp interrupted him with a chirp, pointing to a tent set in between a few of the trees, where a young woman was kneeling down by a campfire and soup pot, stirring.
"We can't ask strangers, you know this," Marshtomp shook its head and took off in the direction of the camp.
"Marshtomp!" Marc called, "You know better than this!" And ran after the eager pokemon

"Rune!" Cole called, voice echoing in the chilly morning air. He knew that the Thievul was probably looking for more food to swipe. Always the glutton, she was never quite satisfied with their usual rations, and while her sharp nose and insatiable appetite were useful when they were actually supposed to be finding food for the faction, the last thing Cole needed was for her to anger a nest of Pigeot or something looking for eggs on her own. Or worse, get cornered by some Raiders.

Cole looked up to the sky, where Mesa's broad, dark wings cast a brief shadow across his face. He watched as the Mandibuzz glided easily through the air, sharp eyes looking for their friend. It wasn't the first time they had to hunt down the impish Thievul, but the fog that seemed to like clinging to Celestic Town and its surrounding areas wasn't making it any easier. "Try further east!" He called up to Mesa, pointing in the direction of Route 10, away from town, and the Mandibuzz flew towards the rays of the rising sun. "Rune's probably--" Cole's sentence was interrupted by a curse as he nearly tripped over a clump of tangled grass.

Suddenly, he heard Mesa's throaty caw, and he looked up to see her begin to circle up ahead, her signal for having found something. He grinned in triumph, picking up his pace and running toward the east, where he spotted Mesa dipping behind some rocky formations.

Dolan stood looking around route 210. All seemed clear for the most part ,but Dolan still felt concerned. He wanted to believe nobody was out and about ,but he couldn't help ,but feel a sneaking suspicion that someone was coming, "I don't see any bandits or people Skol. Though with all this fog in the air, there could easily be some people just beyond those hills. What do you think Skol?" Dolan said. "Hmmm... I dunno" Skol commented.

Just a few moments later Dolan and Skol noticed a mangibuzz flying overhead flying further eastbound. As Dolan watched the mandibuzz fly by he heard something, "What was that sound? Did you hear that? I don't think those sounds came from my head, did you hear it Skol?" Dolan said. "I heard a sound too" Skol cheered.

Cole's head was tipped upwards trying to keep an eye on the sky where Mesa had flown. In his distracted state, he almost didn't notice the pair until he heard a voice. His own breath caught, afraid that he'd just given himself away to an enemy, and he froze, looking for the source. His eyes finally found the two Travelers further ahead, but he relaxed as he recognized the pair from his faction. The crown on the Slowking's head was fairly easy to recognize, after all. "Oh. Uh, Dolan, right?" he huffed, a little winded from the trek. "You scared me. Don't do that," he approached the pair, eyes still lingering where Mesa had gone before returning to Dolan and his partner. "I don't guess you've seen my Thievul out here anywhere, have you?"

At this point Dolan knew he heard something, and as Cole revealed himself, Dolan looked over slightly relieved. "Glad to see you aren't just voices in my head. Nice to see you, er... Cole was it? And Yep. Also, my bad. Its just me and Skol out here, as far as I'm aware of. I didn't see any thievul around. I'll keep my eyes open. I'm sure she didn't get far" Dolan said. He looked behind some bushes and around corners, "I came out here to see if there was any bandits or robbers nearby. So far the coast is clear ,but this fog is a great hiding place. What about you?" Dolan asked. Skol smiled and silently waved. Skol rarely spoke to anyone other than Dolan. "Hello" Skol briefly said.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. The sound of the grandfather clock in Lily's rather large home was starting to grow old and dreary. Lily herself was starting to feel old and dreary. Purugly snuggled up to her trainer and purred as Lily continued to read a book about different types of roots used in everyday medicine. "Mommy!" Lily yelled from the family room. Mai Valentine walked into the room and gave her daughter a disapproving look. "Lillian Valentine what have I told you about raising your voice?" The older female asks, her dark hair framing her small face. "A lady does not raise her voice unless she is in danger" Lily replies, "but mommy may I please go outside? The house is getting very boring and I'd rather be out mommy" Lillian says, folding her hands on her lap and giving her Purugly a pat. Mai thought about it for a second before sighing and nodding her head in agreement. "Only an hour young lady, and please make sure yout Pokemon stay by your side" she says sternly. Lily agreed before hugging her mother and walking out the door with Purugly following close behind her. But the second she stepped foot out of the front door, Lily could feel her anxiety eating her up inside. To be honest though, Floaroma Town wasnt that dangerous in her opinion compared to the bigger cities.

The Alright Attorney

As Jason walked along the path of route 209, he would occasionally pull out a small piece of Pokémon food he made himself, and gave some to Decidueye. The large bird gave a nod of appreciation, before snacking on the food. Jason smiled behind the scarf, before feeling his communicator vibrate. His smiled faded, returning to his usual flat and stoic expression. “Enjoy the meal while you can Decidueye. We have another mission.”

The communicator had told Jason he was to investigate the Superus Genus building in Jubilife. He was the closest, so he was tasked with the mission. Once Decidueye finished his meal, the Pokémon lifted it’s trainer off the ground and flew off towards the city. Eventually the pair reached the city, the large owl dropping him down on the building just across the Superus Genus one. “Rest up Decidueye, you’ll need your strength.” He passed the Pokémon more food, and then pulled out some binoculars to study the building he may be breaking into shortly, studying for the best point of entry.

"Xatu!" The Future seeing bird called out to her trainer as a young man running after a Marshtomp, a very familiar looking Marshtomp.

Valestina saw a Marshtomp running towards the camp, and immediately called Bisharp to make contact with the water and ground type. She had to keep stirring the berry soup she was making, otherwise it would burn. Volcarona and a few of the other Pokemon had been watching the egg as well. Hydreigon had flown back to the camp after those two were processed for robbery on route 209. The Hydreigon had been a little Standoffish involving unfamiliar faces and immediately charged up a Draco Meteor.

"Bisharp sharp!" The Dark and Steel type called out to the Dark and Dragon Type, trying to stop the ally Pokemon from blowing the Mud Fish pokemon to smithereens.

-----

Forus Ligonier had been sitting at the top of the Tower, known as the Headquarters for Superius Genus, when he heard about a Letter from Pontius the Pyramid to go to a young woman named Lily. He immediately took it as a note about the girl's ancestry, since a girl by the name of Valestina Arsenault had received a similar letter. His Skarmory had been flying around the building, on patrol since there had been a fire recently on the forty seventh floor. The bird saw a person, but thought nothing of it and continued around the building.

"I need every member age 19 or younger to report to my office conference room, now!"

The guards near his office called Alexandria and Lillian, along with the rest of the building called out on the PA.

Alexandria frowned as she received the message. She wanted to hear the thump on the desk as her colleague died a 'mysterious death'. However, her boss was her boss, and she wouldn't ever disobey his orders, until she was on the big seat. Then she would personally never allow anyone to access her. That way she'll keep the big seat. She grinned at the idea as she walked up to the office, the blue fox-like Pokemon following her. She looked at the door to the room she needed to enter, before entering calmly, her face expressionless. Everyone in here was an enemy, not a single person was to be trusted.

The Alright Attorney

Jason finished observing the building, slowly lowering the binoculars. “Skarmory circling the building, we’ll have to go in subtle.” He muttered out, stepping back to pull out a piece of rope. Decidueye immediately picked up on what his trainer was planning. The archer pulled out one of it’s arrows, passing it to Jason, who immediately tied the strong rope to the back end of the arrow. “That floor there, there was an accident of some sort and the window is still open. If you start flying we’lol be noticed for sure. So instead, you launch this arrow there, and I’ll ride the rope into the building.” Jason explained his plan.

Decidueye just nodded seemingly having already put the plan together himself. Jason took the opposite end of the rop and tied it down, and gave his Pokémon a thumbs up. Taking the arrow back into his feathered hand. Narrowing his eyes, Decidueye aimed carefully, and launched the arrow out. It flew threw the air, its path clear and never faltering. It lodged itself into the wall just above the broken window. Decidueye gave a little smirk, and did a bow. “Alright show off, good work, now back in.” Jason said, pulling out a Pokéball, Decidueye returning to it.

Jason put away the ball, and instead pulls out a metal staff. He puts it around The now taut rope. Taking a deep breath, and gripping either side of the staff tightly, he kicked himself off the building, now riding the rope down high above the city streets. Once he got close enough to the other building, he released one of his hands, and rolled in through the broken window. He stood up, brushed himself off, and undid the arrow, causing to to fall back towards the opposite building. Now, Jason had to investigate this place....

Marc finally caught up with Marshtomp, seeing it proudly sit before the girl stirring berries into her soup, the bisharp and Hydreigon, panting as it smiled with a smug, cheeky know how.
"Marshtomp," He panted, "You can't just... I'm sorry, they must be-" He stood up to full height and registered the woman stirring as...

"Lady Valestina?!" Marc blurted out in shock, "You- You're-" Marshtomp shook its head and moved to sit on Marc's feet, nodding at the bisharp and hydreigon.
"Those meteorites... I.."

"Thanks, and you're probably right." The possibility of hidden foes definitely made Cole uneasy, but he tried his best to shake it off as he waved his fingers at Skol in greeting and followed behind Dolan as he looked. He shook his head when the other Traveler asked his question. "I haven't seen anyone unfamiliar lately. Pretty boring—I mean, not that I'm complaining. You don't, uh, really think there's bandits out here waiting in the fog, right?"

Elsewhere, a dark shape weaved its way through tall grass, leaving a faint trail of trodden grass in its way. Rune paused every few moments to taste the air, looking for something to, ah, supplement her breakfast. Many of the humans back at camp, however, had learned not to leave meals unattended, and the nests and holes that the Thievul had investigated so far had been abandoned. She sneezed as she pulled her head from an empty burrow and froze as something caught the sunlight and shimmered. Slowly, Rune crept towards the object and picked it up in her mouth. It wasn't particularly heavy, some kind of smudged metallic object with a red gem, something that humans probably liked to decorate their bodies with. Rune didn't care; the way it shimmered in the sunlight was what she found attractive. She looked up as a shadow darkened the grass beneath her and a deep caw echoed across the terrain. She recognized the call; it was Mesa looking for her, and sure enough the large bird was swooping downwards to glare at her in disapproval.

Last edited:
"Yeah... Kinda boring. It doesn't helped that I've stayed in Celestic City longer than I'd normally like. I can't wait to travel to one of the great lakes again or just somewhere else, ya know?" Dolan said. He began thinking about bandits and other threats. There were all sorts of scoundrels that would try attack them ,but the most most specific one Dolan could think of were The Bandit Raiders. They were the biggest threat Dolan was aware of.

"I don't think bandits can turn invisible. You don't think they can dig holes do you? Either way, luckily most bandits don't head this far north ,and even when they do head north the The Guardian Battlers usually send them scrambling most of the time. Though that's not to say us travelers need the help of course. Us travelers got more than our fair share of strong trainers and battle experience. If somebody bad shows up we can either handle them ourselves or if we yell loud enough, I'm sure some other traveler will hear us" Dolan said grinning.

Valestina noticed the Marshtomp sitting in front of her as she was stirring and immediately heard Marc yelling in shock.

"My Hydreigon made a mess around here, two grunts with a Salamence and a Tyranitar attempted to rob me, and Hydreigon and Bewear took them out, then Hydreigon flew back to the station, and filled out the paperwork. He then flew back here." Valestina responded.

She then continued stirring her soup, and invited Marc to take a seat next to her and Bewear, who had taken a seat next to her other side.

-----

"We're still waiting on Lillian, it's her I called this meeting about." Forus explained, "I discovered a letter from the Blood of the Frontier to her, calling her to Celestic City, It concerns her in a historical perspective, pre-apocalypse specifically."

He continued looking over the current room of people, noting everyone and everything.

(Sorry that this took so long, I wrote up a longer post, but I accidentally exit out and had to start all over again for some stupid reason, so this one is rushed and less polished, especially the Kage half, sorry.)
Neon was wandering around route 209. While most of his fellow travelers were at Celestic city or one of the three lakes, he enjoyed traveling and going to new places even more than th either members of his faction. He then noticed a camp of sorts. What...? He thought. His first thought was that it was another traveler, but travelers tended to set up camp in specific places, this spot was too random. His next thought was that it was a bunch of bandits. He pressed a button on a pokeball, and his Aegislash popped out. “Sword form.” He said, pulling up his bandana to his face, covering his nose and mouth. Aegislash threw his shield up in the air and caught it in his right hand, leaving his sword exposed. Neon slowly crept up to the campsite, then realized it was just two normal people. He pulled his bandana back down, and gave Aegislash a hand signal, causing Aegislash to return to shield form. One of the two was a serious looking girl, and, she was quite attractive in his opinion, but he wasn’t going to focus on that. The other was even more serious looking and edgy. He assumed they were guardian battlers, those people were always so serious.
“Heya!” He called out to the two. “Perfect weather for swimming, eh?” He joked, gesturing to a nearby frozen pond.
@Cmeriwether @Sparkxii
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Kage was in the middle of a training session with his Pokémon. Today, he had Tyrantrum and Nidoking against each other. Currently, Tyrantrum had Nidoking in his jaws. He bit him a few times, then threw (Yeet) him against an unfortunate wall that had dared be there while they were training. Nidoking left a crater in the wall as he fell down. “Eh, that’ll be fixed.” He said dismissively. “Well done Tyrantrum.” He said, tossing Tyranturm a pokepuff while returning Nidoking to his pokeball. Then, the big boss made an announcement on the PA system. He walked to an elevator and went up to the floor Forus was on. “Hello, hello, hello!” He said. Since he was such a high rank, he was able to get away with casually greeting everybody, because he was respected, and people rarely called him out on it. He looked at Alexandria. “What’s up Ms.Serious?” He remarked.
@Cmeriwether @ThePlayfulFox

The sound of a rusty door could be heard opening, "Uuugghh... Sir? Some of the raiders are fighting again" A raider said In a fit of rage Oda snapped his pencil, Smash! A loud smack sound could be heard as Oda violently threw a metal object at the raider which missed and hit the wall by just a foot away, "I told you goons not to interrupt me when I'm doing stuff!!! Who's the halfwit that needs to be put down?" Oda said pushing past the grunt.

He looked around with a deadpan expression. His eyes looking like he hadn't slept in a week ,and the blisters on his hands suggested he's spent many hours tinkering in his lab. He turned to see two grunts fist fighting to see who was tougher. Oda's expressionless face turned into a sick twisted grin as he walked over.

The two could see the man walking towards them a mile away. The smart ones who saw him coming scrambled for some sort of productive work to be doing around the campsite. "You two are lucky I'm in a good mood! I'm just about finished with my latest project! Though if I have to step away from my lab, one more time! To stop some stuuupid fight, I'm personally challenging both of ya to a fist fight ,and I will tear you both a new one! You fist fight in 'the danger zone'. Not whenever you feel like it!" Oda said again pointing his finger inches away from their faces.

As Oda walked away from the two they quickly began getting back to work as usual. Oda was running on fumes at this point. He had plenty of rations so it was not like he needed to starve himself. He went over to grab a small bite ,and maybe take a thirty minute power nap. Or maybe not. Oda was too excited about finishing his latest invention. His latest invention was called 'the gauntlet'. The gauntlet was a large metal glove designed to cause immense pain to the wearer. However he wanted to ensure it was something that the wearer could not take off themselves ,and required at least two other people to remove from the wearer.

For now Oda sat down ,and began eating. He watched over to see if the raiders were still working. Oda might not have been working at the moment ,but he could at least do something productive in the mean time.

"That is why we are here." Alexandria turned to him. "I would honestly suggest you be more respectful to the boss of the whole company," she said respectfully.
She then turned away then fumed silently. How come he got such a high position! He was younger than her! Out of everyone on her kill-list, he was one of the highest. It would be easy too. He never took anything seriously (in her mind), and she was pretty sure he had many enemies. Also, how come he got promoted faster than her. She devoted her whole life to the company. Sure, she killed a few of them, but that was because they were a threat to her. She felt a paw on her lap, Vulpes syreni. She looked down at her Vaporeon and gave a brief smile, being calmed, before returning to her neutral expression.

"Huh?" Valestina turned around, immediately finding a boy.

To be honest with herself, he looked cute. She tried to get the thoughts out of her head, they subsided, for now. Her Xatu and Quagsire went to great the boy.

"Hi, there, I am Valestina Arsenault, Lieutenant for the Hearthome City Branch of the Guardian Battlers..." Valestina gave a slight giggle when she heard the joke, then returned to speaking, "What brings you here?"

Hydreigon and Volcarona were prepared for battle as Bewear started chopping more trees. Bisharp, however, continued to stir the soup.

@Captain Pokémon @Sparkxii

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Lilian let out a gentle sneeze as pollen blew right past her. The young teenager found herself quiet happy with the fact she lived a city away from Superius Genus, the faction she was assigned to. She was the wild card of the faction, she didnt fit in at all. Lily was clearly not to far from her home since she saw her mother walking up to her and Litleo as they picked flowers in a nearby flower patch. Litleo grew excited as she saw her own mother, a female Pyroar who belonged to Lily's mom, approach them. Lily's mother smiled at her daughter before informing her that she was needed at the Superius Genus headquarters in the next city. "Sweetheart would you like me to take you there?" Her mother asks softly, to which Lily shook her head since she knew her mother was busy at home taking care of sick Pokemon. Plus she needed to learn how to get around by herself and some point and what better time than the present.
After gathering a few things to take with her in a adorable Buneary shaped backpack, Lily headed off with Litleo by her side. The route to the next city wasnt as frightful as she thought it'd be, but instead she saw a lot of adorable Pokemon prancing in the grass and playing with each other. "Gosh I hope this doesnt take too long" Lily says to Litleo who smiled up at her encouragingly.
It didnt take long for sure, but only because Lily and Litleo sprinted half of the way after getting chased by a pack of while Combee's and a Vespiqueen. She eventually reached the Superius Genus headquarters and walked in to look for Forus, since apparently they needed to see her out of nowhere. Which was quiet odd in her opinion since she didnt really contribute anything to the faction except her constant abscense and refusal to work.