• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Conquest RP

This all takes place just like the game. Rules:
No cursing or swearing, not many one lines plz, 2 characters max for each person, you can be either warrior/warlord or Pokémon, pick the kingdom you want to be apart of due to the type of Pokémon you have. I have also added the fairy kingdom known as Mythicas.
Plz have a warlord or Pokémon bio like so

Name: Vivian
Kingdom: Avia
Link/Partner: Swablu
Clothes: Vivian wears a shoulder less white top with black tights, and fingerless gloves with white boots. The arms of the shoulder less top are wide like on a robe with a gold trim. She also wears a brown belt that is slanted diagnolly.
Description: Hyper and bubbly. She has short orange hair that she keeps in two pig tails that fall in front of her with bangs. They are also tied off with gold ribbons matching the tops trim. She also has dark orange eyes that looks like old amber
Warrior skill: increases health

Pokémon bios are exactly the same but they don't have warrior skills and their link would be their warlord. If you are curious you can google the other kingdoms and remember! NO POKEBALLS

Name: Cartion(Carnation)
Kingdom: Greenleaf
Link/Partner: Ivysaur
Clothes: Green Chestplate, grey gloves, red Leggings, Bluey-Gold coulored Boots, Light Green Cape and helmet
Description: Kind but can be serious if he needs to, has dark Green eyes, Brownish-Silver Hair, Messy hair, a bit dumb at times.
Warrior skill: increases speed

Name: Ivysaur
Kingdom: Greenleaf
Link/Partner: Cartion
Clothing(extra): Small crown on his Plant, oh, I mean Oddish, And a Necklace with a leaf on it.
Description: A lot smarter than Cartion, and Very Serious, met Cartion when He was a Bulbasaur, and Cartion was 4, in the castle gardens of Greenleaf.

Cartion sat with Ivysaur in the gardens, planting Flowers, sighing
"This is kinda boring, isn't it Ivysaur?"
"Ivy!"
"Sigh, at least they are pretty, right?"
"Ivy-saur!"They finished and went back inside.

Last edited:
Name: Lord Flamma
Kingdom: Ignis
Link/Partner: Wildfire
Clothes: A Red and Dress with golden flames at the bottom, some making their way to the top to make intricate patterns
Description: Young, Power Hungry and Inpatient, nothing can stop her endless conquest for victory
Warrior skill: Increases the damage of all allied Pokemon

Name: Wildfire the Emboar
Kingdom: Ignis
Link/Partner: Lord Flamma
Clothes: Golden Gauntlets made to amplify the power of his fists
Description: Always looking for a challenge

“Its time” the young Warlord of Ignis whispered “our conquest begins today! All active troops attack Greenleaf, it shall be the beginning of our unification of Ransai!”
She and her Emboar stood in between Ignis and Greenleaf, by her side were four more soldiers, two with Pignite and two with Tepig.
“I can’t wait any longer!” she shouted “Attack!”
Arriving at Greenleaf, Flamma began the attack, “Warlord of Greenleaf!” she shouted “We challenge you for your kingdom!”

The Young Warlord of Greenleaf, Cartion, stepped outside, and saw the Ignis Warlord, and said
"Warlord of Ignis, why do want want to fight, if you have no reason, you should leave, if you have a good reason, The people and I, The Warlord Of Greenleaf, Can Help you Peacefully."Cartion said this as calmly as he could, Which wasn't easy, he and Ivysaur did not want to start a battle that they knew they could not win.

"And why should i do that?" Flamma asked "When I can forcibly take over Greenleaf without having to take your needs into account"
The warrior on her left shrugged "Maybe we should give them a fair battle" he said "Wait for them to mobilise their troops and then we battle"
"Fine" Flamma sighed "But we will win anyways"

Cartion rolled his eyes, he knew that the Warlord of Ignis had more power overall, but he had Stragety on his side, he assembled his Troops, they didn't seem like his strongest, but one look at most of their history made them prime candidates for The Greenleaf Army, quite a while before hand, Greenleaf had made some deals with other kingdoms, one being Fontaine, this deal was to swap some army members around, so The Greenleaf Army had a few Troops who knew exactly what the Ignis Kingdom would do, He told his troops
"Troops, The Warlord Of Ignis Is Attacking Greenleaf, We Need To Try and Stop Them.Who's with me?"All His Troops nodded and put on their armour, and found their friends, some had Bulbasaurs, some had lotads(the ones from Fontaine), and a couple had Grovlyes by their side, Ivysaur Stood at Cartnation's(His Nickname, he was named after the Flower Cartnation)Side, they went outside, and told the Ignis troops"We are Ready, Ready to Defend Our Kingdom.FOR GREENLEAF!"They then quickly got ready for battle.

Last edited:
"We should have waited for the rest of the army" one of the warriors sighed
"Shut up and attack" Flamma whispered "CHARGE!"

The Ignis Army attacked, the Tepigs using Flame Charge flying towards the Bulbasaurs, the Pignite attacked the Grovyle, and Flamma found herself face to face with the Lotad and Cartnation himself.

"Ready to lose?" She asked "Wildfire! Use Fire Punch on that Ivysaur!"
The mighty Emboar's right hand heated up, the heat was absorbed by his golden gauntlets, which turned red. His entire arm burst alight as he drove it towards the Ivysaur

Cartion Smirked, He knew this would happen, he was prepared, so he shouted
"NOW, Warrior Skill, Top Speed!"Ivysaur started to move quicker"Dodge, and then attack with Razor leaf!"
"Ivy!"His troop then told Lotad
"Lotad, Use Water Gun on Emboar!"
"Lotad!"Then Cartion smirked again,
"Take That!"He Shouted with joy.

Wildfire hit the ground with his fist, a small explosion erupting around the area he hit, before taking two beams of water and some leaves to the back.
"Retaliate with Fire Spin!" Flamma shouted, a big whirlwind of fire surrounded all the combatants.

"Taste my warrior skill! Full Power!" Flamma shouted, raising her hand. "Now use fire blast on those meddling Lotad"
A single ball of fire sped towards the Ivysaur, before splitting into smaller ones all aimed at the Lotad

"OH NO, IVYSAUR DODGE QUICK!"Cartion shouted with worry for his friend, Ivysaur barely dodged the attack, and then Cartion told his trooper"Cover me.Ivyaur, use solar beam!"
"Ivy!"
"lotad, dodge,then use hydro pump!"His troop said as Lotad dodged the first fire blast, then sent a hydro pump through the rest and to Wildfire the Emboar
"lotad!"

(OOC: Tell me if you don't want me to do this)
The fire spin dispersed due to the damage to Wildfire. The fire died down to reveal the two Tepig and two Pignite standing in a diamond shape around the battlefield. Flamma smiled "It seems my Warrior Skill also affected my other warriors' Pokemon too...

The four Pokemon all used fire charge, four blazing walls of death bearing in onto Ivysaur and Lotad.
"Your done!" Flamma laughed "Emboar give me a lift!"

Flamma climbed onto Wildfire, who jumped up and used Fire Blast at the ground, sending the two flying upwards. The fire was now spending from inside and outside as the Fire Blast and Flame Charges surrounded Lotad, Ivysaur and Cartion

"Uh, no you don't!NOW IVYSAUR SOLAR BEAM ON EMBOAR!"
"IVY-SAUR!!"
"LOTAD, USE SURF WHILE IVYSAUR IS IN THE AIR!"
"LOTAD!"and then a wall of water hit the Ignis pokemon and their leaders, while a solar beam got closer and closer to emboars feet.

"No..." Flamma whispered as she hit the ground "Leave!" She shouted to her soldiers "YOU WILL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! Wildfire, you know what to do..."

Wildfire lit up a massive flame right before getting blasted backwards and fainting, and Flamma began to leap in, only for her other warriors to stop her. "We can still fight" one growled, pulling out his sword, and the other three did the same

When Cartion saw the swords, he was extremly, annoyed, he and his troops got their weapons out, Cartion pulled 2 short blades, 2 pulled out bows, 3 pulled out shovels, not the best weapon, but effective none the less, they walked foward, and Cartion said
"why, why do you still want to fight, we only fight to defend our homeland, even if we beat you, we will just ask for you to leave us alone, we don't want land, or any kind of riches, if we keep fighting, both sides shall lose, for casulties shall be large."His army and their Pokemon agreed.

PS: I am wearing a pokeball shirt, which is made of pokemon.LOL.

"I'll be back" grumbled Flamma as she walked away, her warriors and Pokémon surrounding her to protect her "and next time I will have my full army to take you down!"
And with that she left

As the Ignis Troops and Their Warlord left, Cartion and his force went inside their castle, Cartnation told them at the castle
"Everyone, you did amazing out there, defending our Kingdom, I Think You All Deserve A Break, to see your Families again, Same goes for your pokemon."
"THANK YOU SIR!"Shouted his Army as they left the castle, Cartion went inside, Ivysaur following him, he told his best friend
"Ivysaur, I am kind of worried, If The Ignis Kingdom and their Warlord Attacked us, There is nothing stopping, say, Avia, From Attacking us, we Need To Prepare."
"Ivy."Ivysaur Said Sadly, Cartion would never admit this, But He Was Scared, They were not prepared for a war, Cartion had only been Warlord for 3 Months, And Was Very Inexpericed, Meaning he normally would not know what to do.
"ugh, You Know what Ivysaur, Lets visit Avia, For some negotiations, come on buddy."
"Ivy."They went to Avia, After getting a Small set of his army, and got to the entrance, and told the guards at the gate
"I request an Meeting with your Warlord, please?"And 1 of the guards went in to see what their Warlord thought of it.

Last edited: