• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Coordinators Club (Looking for player)

Hello. My name is Nadine. I'm new to coordinating. But I love it so much! I just wanted to know if anyone wanted to join me on my journey to become the best Pokemon Coordinator that there ever was! I don't have any ribbons yet, but I'm working on it. This club is for coordinators only! In this club, we will get to "battle" each other and explore the world of coordinating together. If you know very little about coordinating, that's okay! We are all learning. So without further ado, I'd like to formally welcome you to The Pokemon Coordinators Club!

6c0f284.png

Name:
Personality:
Backstory:

Pokemon: (Trainer Card):

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Friendly reminder that only actual RP content should go in the RP forums. Copying your discussion thread into the RP forum and double posting to link to this thread will not do. The unnecessary thread has been deleted - when you have actual posts to make, make them. But not before that.

Name: Alba
Personality: Moody and sentimental. Tents to fall in love easily even though she doesn't like it. Likes pokemon and kids. Dislikes exercising and blood. She's really sociable and loves hugging people, but she can get really jealous without any reasons (hates it when other trainers bond with her pokemon).
Backstory: Alba left home in Petalburg after she caught a Ralts to start her pokemon adventure. She spended the first couple of years just traveling and training to end up trying to coordinate pokemon.
Team:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Bryan
Personality: A little quirky, in the way that he expresses himself more through performamce than through words, an outside the box thinker that never really knew what to do with all his ideas.
Backstory: First came into contests in Sinnoh, and finally found a way to use all his ideas, but never really did it professionally and just kept his ribbons as keepsakes, until he found the coordinator club, where he realised he could share all his ideas for the better of many, than only the better of one.
Team:
311784_trainercard-Bryan.png

Hopefully I'm not super late ;)

Name
: Kenyon (Ken for short)
Personality: Ken is a bit of a klutz, but he tries to laugh it off, and normally succeeds thanks to his cheerful, optimistic outlook. He knows how to laugh at himself, and he knows how to laugh with others, not at others. His goal is to entertain, and to do that, he realized he can't stay in the darkness. His take on life is that everyone deserves to be treated with love and respect. He understands that people will laugh with him at himself, but he still fears that people will someday be laughing at him without him.
Backstory: Kenyon loved Pokemon Contests since he was 5. His mother often participated in them, but stopped due to an accident. While performing, she fell and broke her leg. Everyone thought it was part of the act, and they laughed - until Nurse Joy needed to intervene. His mother thought this would persuade him not to be interested, but Kenyon persisted. He still loved Pokemon Contests, and wanted to do what his mother could no longer do. He attended a Pokemon Contest at the age of 9, but wasn't allowed to enter until he got old enough. Now that he is, Kenyon is prepared to entertain. With the Pokemon he and his parents trained together, he wants to put on the greatest show of all time.
Pokemon:
333487_trainercard-Kenyon.png