• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

pokemon eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would really help if you could name all of the pokemon who have a baby form u know like pikachu and pichu for pokemon diamond and crystal version(an older version i think from johto) also when is pokemon movie 12 and 11 comin out?thx!!!! 8) 8) 8)

It would really help if you used proper sentance structure and grammar you know like using excess chat speak also not spamming the same smiley three times. Thanks! 8D Also, you get a warning for smiley spammage and lack of grammar and not attempting at all to speak properly.

((Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Magmar, Electabuzz, Jynx, Chansey, Mr. Mime, Roselia, Snorlax, and Marill all have baby forms.))

Movie Eleven is Giratina and the Sky Warrior and has already been shown on Cartoon Network or some other channel. As fro Movie Twelve, I don't quite know myself.​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Movie 11 is out on DVD March 31st, and movie 12 will be out in Japan theaters on July 18th. There is no word yet on its English release nor probably will be for a long while.

Anyways I'm going to lock this, because as Pixety mentioned I can barely understand what you're asking here or why...

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Movie 11 is out on DVD March 31st, and movie 12 will be out in Japan theaters on July 18th. There is no word yet on its English release nor probably will be for a long while.

Just to clarify further, the 12th movie wont be available in Japanese until the end of this year/beginning of next year when the DVD is released.

And the dub will be out in the spring next year - just as they ALWAYS are. Really, questions of "When is X Pokemon movie out?!?"?" are utterly ridiculous - they're out the same time every year! Japanese cinema release is always in the summer, normally the start of July, Japanese DVD release is always the end of the year, normally between the end of November and the end of December, and the Dub DVD is always released in the spring, normally between March and April.

Status
Not open for further replies.