• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Entropy: Discussion Thread

RP IS CLOSED, NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE PEOPLE!!!!

The Ontrea Region; once a place of beautiful nature, now faces one of the worst things to ever happen to the landscape.

A new organization called “The Disorder Group” has become a force throughout the region. Their leader, and motives unknown, but they have been mysteriously gathering recruits and forces. Nobody though anything of this situation until one day, they began the show the reason for the group’s formation.

They began to storm libraries for info about legendary Pokémon they could use for their plans, and they started building large bases of operation throughout the region.

Many people have attempted to stop the group, but they were struck down by the mysteriously strong Pokémon the group owned.

The group now speaks of something called “The Pandemonium”. One Professor, in the small town of Qartz, has decided to finally attempt to put a stop to this event.

By entrusting new trainers with Pokémon, the region may have another chance, and the people of the region may not have to witness the horrors of The Pandemonium.

---------------------------------------

The starters of this RP are:

All Johto Starters, All Hoenn Starters, and All Sinnoh Starters

Unless we get more then 9 people participating, no choosing the same starters.

If two people want the same starters, then you can dispute it.

This is a discussion thread. If people like my idea, then the RP will be posted.

-------------------------------------------

Setting up your character:
Name:
Age (Not young, I don't want Youngster Joey taking on the Evil Team):
Physical Appearance:
Starter Pokémon:

------------------------------------------
Rules:
1. No Z-Moves or Dmax, maybe Megas later, but probably not.
2. No infinite dodging in battles.

POKEDEX (Currently, it will be updated depending on how far this RP goes):

Evolution methods will not be specified unless it isn’t just leveling up.

(Poor formatting because embedding wasn't working.)

Regional Dex No. Pokemon Type 1 Type 2 Location
001 Chikorita Grass Qartz Town
002 Bayleef Grass Evolve Chikorita
003 Meganium Grass Evolve Bayleef
004 Cyndaquil Fire Qartz Town
005 Quilava Fire Evolve Cyndaquil
006 Typhlosion Fire Evolve Quilava
007 Totodile Water Qartz Town
008 Croconaw Water Evolve Totodile
009 Feraligatr Water Evolve Croconaw
010 Treecko Grass Qartz Town
011 Grovyle Grass Evolve Treecko
012 Sceptile Grass Evolve Grovyle
013 Torchic Fire Qartz Town
014 Combusken Fire /Fighting Evolve Torchic
015 Blaziken Fire /Fighting Evolve Combusken
016 Mudkip Water Qartz Town
017 Marshtomp Water /Ground Evolve Mudkip
018 Swampert Water /Ground Evolve Marshtomp
019 Turtwig Grass Qartz Town
020 Grotle Grass Evolve Turtwig
021 Torterra Grass /Ground Evolve Torterra
022 Chimchar Fire Qartz Town
023 Monferno Fire /Fighting Evolve Chimchar
024 Infernape Fire /Fighting Evolve Monferno
025 Piplup Water Qartz Town
026 Prinplup Water Evolve Piplup
027 Empoleon Water /Steel Evolve Prinplup
028 Starly Normal /Flying Route 1
029 Staravia Normal /Flying Evolve Starly
030 Staraptor Normal /Flying Evolve Staravia
031 Rattata (Alola) Dark /Normal Route 1, 2
032 Raticate (Alola) Dark /Normal Evolve Ratatta (Alola)
033 Ralts Psychic /Fairy Route 1 (Rare)
034 Kirlia Psychic /Fairy Evolve Ralts
035 Gardevoir Psychic /Fairy Evolve Kirlia
036 Gallade Psychic /Fighting Evolve Kirlia (Dawn Stone + ♂)
037 Shinx Electric Route 1
038 Luxio Electric Evolve Shinx
039 Luxray Electric Evolve Luxio
040 Sandshrew Ground Route 2
041 Sandslash Ground Evolve Sandshrew
042 Ekans Poison Route 2
043 Arbok Poison Evolve Ekans
044 Cleffa Normal Route 2 (Rare)
045 Clefairy Normal Route 2 / Evolve Cleffa (Friendship)
046 Clefable Normal Evolve Clefairy (Moon Stone)
047 Zubat Poison /Flying Route 2
048 Golbat Poison /Flying Evolve Zubat
049 Crobat Poison /Flying Evolve Golbat (Friendship)
050 Dunsparce Normal Route 3

Last edited:
Looks fun I take part in it if you'll have.

Name: Zane Underwood
Physical Appearance: Zane has neat short black hair, wears a half zipped navy blue track jacket with a gray t-shirt, brown cargo pants, a black over the shoulder backpack, and gray running shoes.
Starter Pokémon: Torchic

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
I find this interesting and would like to join.

Name: Noah Jackson
Physical Appearance: Noah is 6 ft tall, with brown eyes, and black messy hair. Noah wears a red t-shirts, blue jeans, white shoes, a pink hoodie, and a white beanie.
Noah has a slight athletic build.

Starter Pokémon: Chikorita (I loved bayleef as a kid)

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Here I'll throw in a character. (Maybe Two)

Name: Atlas Rockett
Physical Appearance:
190588_e55BwjYR.png

Starter:
Totodile
Other: He is half blind.

(Outfit:
Black and white striped t-shirt
White jacket that's to big
White scarf
Dark grey Jean shorts with two pockets on each side.
Light blue shoes
Blue-black sash backpack)

Name: Ari Torres
Physical Appearance:
1180183_OiBJ4anY.png

Starter Pokemon:
Piplup or Mudkip
Other: None

(Outfit:
Grey striped sweater
Black leggings
Pastal colored shoes {Blue, Yellow, White etc}
Small pink bow on side of hair
Black small backpack)

Hey so uh, some IRL stuff came up, and I realized I still haven't made a character for this RP, so there is going to be some more delay, sorry.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Pretty sure 9 of us can join, but the guy who made this is having some IRL problems so it might take a while.

And since there's 5 (including you) pretty sure you're welcomed, just make a character to play as, and be prepared until the guy comes back.

Name: Bradley Covington
Physical Appearance: He is slightly taller than a normal 15-year-old a little thin and he is quite tall. He is handsome with an oval face and has hazel eyes and black hair. He has a scar on his left leg from a bug Pokémon. He wears a pink flannel shirt with a twisted spoon logo and jogging pants and sneakers and socks that look like tuxedos. He also wears purple gloves and a purple hoodie with a crystal logo.
Starter Pokémon: Treecko

Last edited:
Name: Romeo (Ro) Willowby
Physical Appearance: No one would perhaps describe Romeo as handsome, but he is definitely quite pretty- in the morning dew sort of way, if you care enough to appreciate that.
His russet-brown skin is glistening despite so often being caked with dust from his need to poke his head everywhere he shouldn't. Unlike that, his azure hair is long past its prime, the curly quiff having several dark brown highlights yet refusing to ever wash off completely.

His face is triangular with high cheekbones, married by sparkling honey-colored eyes and sharp eyeliner which would make him look almost foxy, if it wasn't marred by the unflattering round glasses. Romeo's long, gangly limbs make him look a bit like a folding chair, couple that with his insistent twitching, you get the impression that he is trying to shimmy his way out of a body that has outgrown him.

For his outfit, he seems to have entirely subscribed to his too-young liblarian aesthetic- an off-white blouse with flowing sleeves and ruffles at the front with a fitting binder underneath, black suspenders with a Chinchou pin, and worn-out black jeans. For tinkering purposes, he dons on black fingerless gloves spotted with unwashable pastels.

Starter Pokémon: Mudkip

Sorry I've kind of just died on you all. My life has been busy, and I've only been checking Pokecharms once in a while. Perhaps in a few days I'll pull it together and start, but for now this is going to be on hold for a bit longer.

Just kidding of course. I'll make and post the RP soon, set up your character's intro in the thread once posted.

Also, I'm not accepting anymore people, we have enough already. Anybody that has posted their Character by now is accepted.

Name: Moxxie Kovox

Physical appearance: Moxi has white hair messy hair (it looks likes izuku from Mha) he has black eyes and a little bit of muscle mass he is 5 4 inches in height and has a very friendly demeanor.

His clothing consists of a stripped bandana that is red and white, goggles, fingerless gloves and a jacket that he always has unzipped.

Starter Pokémon: Treekco