• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Entropy: The RP Thread.

We aren't accepting anymore. The RP is full.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-entropy-discussion-thread.26840/#post-911690

RP START:
The Professor sat back down into his chair, and sighed. It had been 4 long years since the Disorder Group was founded, and it had been 4 long years of sorrow for the region. Pokémon were stolen, cities were filled with crime, and many people had been forced to join them.

Ontrea had been reduced to a husk of its former self, and the Professor knew that. Soon, it all might end. The region could collapse, and turn to chaos. Then there was that Pandemonium. What was that about? The Disorder Group said it was "salvation".

The Professor would have done something, but he wasn't enough to handle the entire team. In his old age, all he had left was his beloved Golduck. However, the Professor had an idea. He quickly got up, and ran towards a loose panel of the wall. Inside the secret compartment lay 9 Pokémon.

If he could give these to people, then they might be able to stop The Disorder Group. And so, he looked up a few trainers that had attended the Trainer's School in Qartz Town, found ones at the top of their grades, and got to work preparing the downfall of the Disorder Group.

3 months later, the chosen trainers are ready to receive their Pokémon.

Bradley Corvington was outside of the Trainer School fidgeting with the drawcords of his hoodies with one hand while using the other to hold his phone. "I know you are excited, but I need to do this on my own. No, I have to go by myself. Look at some point, you need to let me be independent. Ok, I understand. Tell Amy that I said goodbye. Bye, Mom." He said as the call with his mother ended. "Man, she is overprotective, but it was understandable. I had no idea how the heck I was chosen, I barely passed the honors list, but the Professor said it was important." He said in his mind as he stowed the phone in his hoodie pocket. He felt relief in the morning breeze and the wetness of the grass. "Corvington. What kind of last name is that? Sounds like a place full of sentient Corviknight. That would be awesome as hell." He thought as he walked to the front of the school and leaned on the wall near the entrance. "I hope the Professor calls me in soon enough." He thought as he waited outside.

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
As of now Atlas wondered Qartz town trying to find the Trainer's School in which he had arrived at the front in a short-term duration of looking. He brushed the blue haired that lie in his face a little with the tips of his fingers that he had moved as much as he could out of the long white sleeve. His one green eye scanned the School, trying to take in every little detail he could before seeing as the blue Band-Aid located on his left cheek had started falling off, revealing a well-deserved scratch from falling. "Disorder Group, huh.. That's a slightly werid group name." He'd say under his breath as he looked up and down upon the Rotom Phone he had snatched from someone during the four years of disaster. This time the pink Band-Aid started peeling, revealing the bruise and a small v-shaped scar. So he quickly pushed that one back one and began looking through the article on the Rotom Phone.

As time seemed slow, Atlas took a seat on a nearby paint-ruined bench and began fidgeting with the scarf around his neck. "If Oran berries were squished up, wouldn't that make them mush?" The not-so funny thought to himself made him give a slight giggle. "There are other trainers?" He looked up to find nothing and then looked back down at the almost dead Rotom Phone, "Really? Friends?.. No, maybe not. People don't like me because of being half blind, there's no way their going to be my friends." Atlas said to himself, giving a low and quiet snort. "Can't wait to get my Pokémon! I hope I can pick Totodile!!" He said in a not to loud but loud voice. As soon as he the red Pokémon-inspired Phone died, he looked inside his bag and pulled out a book. In which he read this book and he ashamed to say he read to much. He almost memorized the lines with ease having read it to much. This book was about a boy and his Pokémon, the boy being named Bee and his Pokémon being a Beedril with the name of Bean. The book wasn't super popular seeing as the name of this page-turner was unrecognizable. Just because the book was called: "Deen Bean Treen" was just outstanding how the author even published the book. And as he read, he payed no attention to anything around him but his only good eye focused on the words and the images that swirled in his brain.

(Just wanted to get a post up.)

Bradley saw the kid on the bench, reading a book. It was about some kid with a Beedrill, but he needed to get closer. There was a lamp post nearby so he decided to lean on it and read along with him. He saw a couple of Starly chilling on the school roof, playing and feeding on seeds left there by the local bird Pokemon kid. He was partly interested in the story as it was beginning to be exciting and he invested in the story. It was a while before he was disturbed by his Rotom phone notifying him of a call.

Last edited:
(OOC: Do not worry, Romeo's sister will get out of here in the next post, just wanted to establish their relationship for this-will-be-sad-later purposes. :D)

Out of all mechanical gizmos, smartphones must be the trickiest ones to deal with, Romeo thought. Plenty of them are rigged to collapse onto themselves in a year and require special, brand-owner tools to fix up, or even pick apart to make repair accessible to normal people in the first place. Galar truly didn't make it easy for anyone, but Romeo wasn't one to let extorsions win. Primary because he and his sister really, really couldn't afford them, less than anyone considering the current... events.

Sarah had a habit of keeping her eyes on him every time he tinkered, but today she had a different target for the death-defying curiously they unfortunately shared. Unlike him, she wasn't even trying to be subtle, gawking and scouting the place like a Watchog surprised by her own birthday party. Romeo was about to ask what she found so impressive about the grass patch in front of the Trainer's School enternace that they were currently sitting on, but he can tell when Sarah is looking for an excuse to gush about his 'one too many accomplishments, like damm, leave some for the rest of us.' He chuckled involuntarily at the memory, regaining her full attention once again.

"So! As I said, the Rotom has been sleeping for a while. Good for him, I say. I was about to chalk it up to hibernation." Romeo couldn't help but to cringe the tiniest bit, imagining all the teachers that would sack his older sister for such a statement. One can't fault a business major, he supposes. Romeo knew very well her priorities laid somewhere else entirely, and if he ever stops being grateful for what she has done for him, he hopes he stops wearing gloves while working and electrocutes himself to his senses or an early grave.

At last, his cheap tool kit and surprisingly steady bruised hands made progress, gutting the phone sufficiently for him to be able to gently lift the sound module without tearing the absolutely excessive wiring. A cloud of sleep powder poofed out and Romeo had to postpone his purely instinctive flinch, making a mad a scramble to catch one of the two coffee cups Sarah promptly dropped in shock - and welcoming the Rotom into the waking world with squishing him between his knee and torso.

No shock this time, just mildly annoyed whirring as it rebooted itself. Romeo handed it back to giggling Sarah with a soft apology, keeping the coffee cup for damages- just plain moomoo milk, sweet. "No frizz this time but uh, I strongly suggest keeping Skiploom away from your dating sims? She's been comforting sad pretty boys again."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
*~Yawn~* "Ugh, too hungry, too tired, not enough energy to start today, why Arceus did school have to be an hour away from my house, I could've eaten breakfast at home, but no I overslept and had barely any time to put on clothes and start racing to school." Noah complained in his head as he just arrived at the trainer school. "Arceus I hope there's enough time to get breakfast at least at school otherwise I'm boned."

*5 minutes of eating later*

"I feel so much better now." Noah said as he look into his pocket and brought out his Rotom-phone. "Hmm, there's still should be time before the professor calls me and the other students, might as well relaxed for a bit." Noah then walked a while before seeing a bench with someone on it while they were reading a book, therefore he decided to sit next to his fellow student before just scrolling through his phone to pass the time.

Bradley quickly entered the school, hiding behind a locker. He didn't want to let that guy reading the book see that he was reading his book. "Uh, who was calling me?" He said as he grabbed his phone, showing the face of a boy holding a Starly. He was wearing an orange turtleneck and blue pants that went just over the knee. "Oh, Todd." He said as he answered the call. "Todd, you know I'm at the Trainer School. Why are you calling me?" He said kindly. "I need your help! Some Rattatta are eating my cheese! I was at Route One and eating some cheese when they came." Todd called out. "Just feed them Tamato berries and they will leave. Speaking of leaving, do you miss me?" Bradley said, stunning Todd into silence. " C'mon, why would I shame my best friend?" He assured him as Todd racked his mind. "Uh, yeah. Kinda..." Todd said as he twinged with embarrassment. "I know you miss me already. Didn't you call me with the same problem last week?" Bradley said before hearing footsteps. "Look, I gotta go." He said before ending the call and walking out of the school.

The calm daylight rested upon his body as he exited the school. He saw the guy who was reading his book and another guy had sat next to him, sitting on that worn-down bench. He just waved knowing that they wouldn't notice. then he saw two people tinkering with a Rotom Phone. "They are very smart to be tinkering with a phone. Ever since Team Disorder showed up, it was much harder for me to get repairs. I might as well take a look since I am here." He thought as he approached a bench in front of the two and sat down. "You guys must be sure geniuses to be able to fix that."

@RexOli

Last edited:
After some playful swatting on both sides, Romeo tilted his smiling face up towards the sunlight, basking like a plant Pokemon, content to close his eyes and enjoy a moment of silence after work- and then the voice came.

Romeo recoiled, for a split second seeming a little bit like he wanted to dash away right there and there, but upon recognizing the speaker to be another student, he contained his agitation to drumming his fingers against his thigh. He hates that his surprise response with everyone else except Sarah is still startling, he expected -promised- himself to get over that by now.

Shelving that inner turmoil for later, Romeo gave the younger guy his best attempt at a sheepish, lopsided smile, scratching the back of his rapidly darkening neck. "I'm second-rate car hotwirer at best but thanks? I'm also pretty sure it's technically illegal so uh, thank you for the encouragement of my... criminal life?" Real nice, Romeo. Arceus, he's so glad he gave up on the debate team.

Meanwhile, Sarah made a barely restained screeching noise at his protest, doing her best to gleefully clap her hands together, her own coffee dangerously sloshing along the way. "See, someone agrees with me! I'm just here to hold my baby brother's drink and abuse his genius. And now that's all done, I really should head back to work before they notice their favorite indentured servant made a break for it..."

She stumbled slowly to her legs and Romeo wasn't all that sad to see her go. He knew that she already risks too much by sneaking out during her breaks. If he knew she would take his usual anxious remarks in the morning to heart like this, he would have taped his mouth shut.
Romeo gave Bradley an apologetic look, partly just so Sarah won't somehow read his thoughts through his eyes. He can't give her any more reasons to stress too much and stay for longer.

"Ro, don't ghost the professor and send me a message after you're freed. If other kids are being uncouth, you are allowed to pummel them like big sis tough you. Love ya!" She didn't give Romeo time to respond as she ruffled his blue hair, swiftly securing her messager bag before sprinting away on half-frozen legs. Her pace screamed that she was late already and Romeo failed to not feel quilty all over again.

With a deep sigh that made it seem like he's steeling himself for war, he shuffled around to turn fully towards Bradley, his smile wavering but more than enough sincere to count.

"Sorry there. For the record, I'm not violent? That's not what she meant. It's a very poor running joke. There is this one Ursaring-scare technique..." The mere thought of doing that in front of the professor himself shortens his lifespan more than facing petty transphobic colleagues has ever done. No, thank you ever so kindly.

"Anyway, if you need any help with your smartphone and you're willing to trust a hobbyist, I can try. No one should pay what those mania-uh, shops ask for, and making the trip with Disorder Group hopping around is, well, y'know. But you seem to be waiting for something else- Sorry, you've just been sort of pacing around for a while. Is everything okay..?"

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

"Honestly, I am just waiting for the Professor. Anyways, I am completely terrified of your sister and I just want to tell you that I won't be a problem for you." Bradley said as he watched the girl leave. "Anyways, I might have an issue with my Touch ID. Could you fix it?" He said as he sat down on the grass. "I tried to get to fix it, but the rates are as you said, stupidly exorbitant. Anyways, I also have a sister who is a contest performer." He said as he opened his backpack and grabbed a pack of Pokemon Gummies before laying it down and opening it. "Are you hungry? Because I definitely am. There are Abra, Tangela, Ekans, Zorua and Yamask gummies." He said as he admired the cool morning breeze while waiting for the Professor and eating some gummies.