• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon High School!

This is my first RP!!

SO rules are the regular RP rules, dating is allowed and encouraged! There will be a prom not to long after the start!

After completing their journey across the region trainers must go back to school! Even though they just came back from adventuring they are only allowed to have 1-2 Pokémon but battles are still allowed during free periods and after school hours.

Go ahead and jump in! I'm accepting six people! Here's my info!!

Name: Summer
Pokemon: Emolga
Moves: Electro Ball, Attract, Thunderbolt, Acrobatics
Personality: SUPER FRIENDLY
Relationship: None, yet.

I'll join!
Name: Alex
Pokemon: Quilava and Murkrow
Moves: Quilava: Fire Spin, Tackle, Ember, Flamethrower. Murkrow: Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Perish Song, Dark Pulse.
Personality: Thinks things through
Relationship: Crush on Summer??

Last edited:
Me to!

Name: Kate
Pokemon: Bayleef and Lopunny
Moves: Bayleef: Grass Blade, Magical Leaf, Vine Whip, Growl. Lopunny: Attract, Pound, Draining Kiss, Wake-Up Slap.
Personality: Loves being around people.
Relationship: None

Edit: Well alright, I'm going to move that part soon. I think that I might have done so much detail with my characters as usual...

Name: Kogoro
Pokémon: Dragonite
Gender (Pokémon): Male
Moveset: Twister, Dragon Claw, Roost, Dragon Rage
Appearance: Has blond hair, wears a black fedora, black raincoat with a sling and hidden pockets, red T shirt, short white linen pants, black saddle shoes, also carries around a staff-like object that has hidden functions (This will be revealed later on as he uses them in the RP)
Appearance (Pokémon): He is a lot smaller in height and mass now, as he appears to be 1'8", while he has a babish body
Personality: Determined, father-like, critical thinker
Personality (Pokémon): Timid, is a huge crybaby, often flees from battles
Relationship: N/A

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, as this thread started out more like a discussion thread than a full RP, I'm going to move this to the Pokémon Role Play Discussions section. Once @Ranger Summer is ready to start RPing, you can make a new thread in the Pokémon Role Play section for the RP itself. (@Charlespark, you're welcome to move your post there once it's been created.)

is 5 a good joining number?
Name: Sam
Pokemon: Charizard and Lucario
Appearance: Has Brown hair with a red t-shirt and Black Shorts
Moves: Charizard: Flame Blitz, Giga impact, Focus Punch, Dragon Rush. Lucario: Close Combat, Bone Rush, Aura sphere, Psychic
Personality: Sometimes Shy but is a Nice happy person
Relationship: nothing yet

Okay I know it might have been a little long with nine paragraphs... but I LOVE to add in detail sometimes, especially to introductory posts. Well hopefully my baby Dragonite can get along with some others...

(I also decided to fast forward mine since everyone was already awake.)

Name: Finlay
Pokemon: Gallade, Egg
Moves: Leaf Blade, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut
Personality: Funny, Sarcastic, good leadership

(I don't know if I'm too late or something else, I kinda forgot :nom:)
Name: Emi
Pokemon: Duosion (Referred to as Penn, though her name is Penny) () and an egg
Moves: Recover, Gyro Ball, Protect, Future Sight
Personality: Playful, A prankster, Somehow down-to-earth, A tad nerdy, Prefers not to battle, Cares deeply for others and has an inability to say no
Personality (Pokemon): Is shy but cares deeply for others, Wishes that she could learn heal pulse, Doesn't like to battle, Is actually good at cooking
Relationship: None as of yet

Last edited:
Name: Jack
Pokemon: greninja
Moves: Water shuriken, hydro pump, cut, areil ace
Personality: like's to battle and is a loner never really thought of being with other's at all but he was forced to go to this high school.

Name: Silas
Pokemon: Blazeninja (blazeiken and gerninja Fused.)
Moves:Water shuriken, Flame charge,Hydro pump, Blaze kick.
Aperence: dirty blond hair,turquoise eyes, white shirt,blue jacket tied to the waist,black gloves, black pants, and black shoes.