• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Interstellar - Discussion Thread

You aren't allowed to write using legendary Pokémon without explicit permission from mods on the forum! I'd suggest reading the rp rules to get a grasp of what is allowed and what isn't and then try again.

As for everyone else, I am finally back from my hiatus and will have a post up tonight for everyone to work off of with story progression. No dillydallying, no lack of post despite saying I'll try. It shall be so! ♥
Ok, good to know. I'll work on making a different character that doesn't break any rules.

Ahh, much better. I hope.

Name: Cameron Lee

Trainer Class: Trainer

Appearance: He's only 140cm tall, but what he lacks in height he makes up for in attitude. He'd rather talk to people through an online forum than face-to-face, and doesn't get out much at all, leading to him having very pale skin. His eyes are hazel and his hair is very dark brown, almost black. He wears a white shirt with a golden-yellow pokeball outline on it, blue jeans and black sneakers.

Personality: As mentioned earlier, Cameron has a lot of attitude, and that can often rub people the wrong way. However, if one of the few people he's close to is suffering, he shows a tender, caring side of himself.

Backstory: He grew up in Malie City, on Ula'ula Island in the Alola region. He homeschooled himself, and spent most of his spare time on a computer. He wasn't close to his mother and his father had a job that forced him to travel a lot, so he barely knew his dad. The only person he considered family was his younger sister, Aria. Aria always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer, and see the world. Cameron never planned to leave home, but when Aria died of an unknown illness a few months ago, just before her 11th birthday, he decided to remember her by fulfilling her goal of becoming a Pokemon Trainer for her. His Seaking was originally intended to be Aria's Pokemon, and she nicknamed it "Fishy" soon before her passing.

Goals: Become a successful Pokemon Trainer in honor of his sister

Starter: Fishy (Seaking)
Species/Type: Seaking - Water
Nickname: Fishy (named by Cameron's sister Aria)
Ability: Swift Swim (This pokemon is faster if it is raining | Outside battle, Fishy swims very fast in water)
Appearance: A small Seaking, coloured closer to red than orange. It has long, trailing fins.
Nature: Brave
Moves:
  • Waterfall (Fishy becomes enshrouded in water and rushes towards the opponent)
  • Megahorn (Fishy attacks the opponent with its horn)
  • Body Slam (Fishy slams into the opponent with its entire body)
  • Hydro Pump (Fishy shoots a powerful stream of water at the opponent)