• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Radiated - The Actual RP

26 years ago, a radiated comet struck the Earth. The radiation was enough to kill all the humans surrounding the impact area, but not the Pokémon. The Pokémon began to talk all around the world and it became the norm. But something crazy is happening...

Cathal broke through the door and ran towards the stairs, Kurai following him seemingly with the intent to kill. "When will this crackhead leave me alone?!" Cathal shouted, his voice breaking. Kurai didn't respond. Both of them just kept running. It wasn't long before Cathal reached his house in Stow-On-Side and seemingly locked himself inside. In reality, he was faking it and ran out the back door, running towards Hammerlocke. He eventually made it, but he tired himself out. Cathal stretched. "How many times did he and his asshole Cinderace come after me again?" he said, "I must say, Kuruzai is a blabbermouth." Tamashi the Gengar sighed. "That crackhead again?!" he shouted, "Gimme a break." Cathal yawned. He was exhausted. Very exhausted. "Yo, Tamashi, you seen Tokoyo and Kage?" Cathal asked, "They find someone else coming after me and trying to hold them back?" Tamashi shook his head. Cathal sighed. "They should be here soon," Tamashi noted, "Kage told me this was the rendezvous point." Cathal laughed. "Gettin' formal, eh?" he joked. Tamashi laughed along with Cathal.

@Yaspen @Banan-chan

Hideki leaned on one of the city's castle walls, looking over the Wild Area. If he squinted, he could make out a few larger pokemon from here--nothing particularly interesting to him, but maybe he could find some grass-types if he went... And potentially go see some of the plants unique to the area for himself, too. "What do you two think?" he asked the two pokemon standing next to him, "Would you rather check out the Wild Area, or see what else Hammerlocke might hold for us?"

"I know you're just chompin' at the bit to go see what kinda plants and stuff are in the Wild Area, Hideki! We could totally go check that out!" Mint said, excited.

"I'm not too sure," Daphne said. She lifted a large, clawed hand and pointed toward the sky. "Those look like thunderstorm clouds, perhaps it's best if we err on the side of caution."

Hideki sighed. "Once again, you're probably right. I suppose we should look into finding a hotel, then, so we have it sorted out by tonight." He pulled out his phone, notably without a Rotom as he hadn't switched after moving, and started searching online. As he did, another Trainer blew past, clearly in a rush. Hideki looked up for just a moment.

"Jeesh, wonder what's got him so worked up," Mint commented. Hideki shrugged and went back to his phone.

"Not our business, and unless it becomes our business, I don't particularly care."

Blue groaned as the sunlight filtered through the opening of the cave she was sleeping in, opening her maw in a great yawn showing off her teeth before standing up. To anyone who saw her, she was an anomaly among her kind in size and color. Stretching her body, she made her way out of the cave to find some food, preferably without competition. She may be an oversized Tyrantrum, but there were still plenty of Pokemon in this region that could easily take her down. At least the only Pokemon she really has to worry about in this area were Duraludon. Fairy types too of course, but as long as you don't bother them they won't bother you. At least, that's been her experience. Following her nose, she found a nice, tall berry tree. As big as she is, she easily reached the higher branches, relaxing her guard while she helped herself.

Nearby, Kage was jumping around, seeming to appear and disappear hundreds of times a second. "Where the hell is Tamashi?!" she said to herself. Tokoyo struggled to catch up, despite rolling. "TAMASHIIIIIIIII!!!" he screamed. Finally, the two of them reached Tamashi and Cathal. Kage sighed. "Got a little worried," she said, jumping in front of Cathal. Tokoyo finally caught up with Kage, exhausted. Cathal winced. "Jeez, Tokoyo, you OK?" he said, concerned. Tokoyo sighed, struggling to breathe. "My legs are short as shit, so I struggled to catch up either way." he said with a chuckle. Tamashi chuckled. "Well, maybe--" he said, being cut off by Kage. "Not now, not ever," she said, "Sorry." Cathal laughed. But that was when a Pyro Ball flew right past Tamashi's (nonexistent) nose. "Ah, shit!!" Cathal shouted, "It's Kuruzai, isn't it?!" The Cinderace that fired the Pyro Ball (aka Kuruzai) smirked. "You're done for this time, Cathal!!" he shouted. Cathal ran back the way he came, along with the others. Kage, Tamashi and Tokoyo were firing back at Kuruzai, but seemingly to no avail. Kuruzai fired another Pyro Ball, this time knocking Cathal down, but not harming him. "Shit!" Cathal shouted, pushing himself back up and running even faster. Kage made absolutely sure Kuruzai was set back. "Well, I'm fucked," Kuruzai said, breaking the 4th wall. Kage nearly knocked Kuruzai out cold with just a few moves. Kage then returned to Cathal's side, worried. "You OK?" she said with a hint of concern in her voice. "I'm fine," Cathal said as he and his companions came to a stop. Kage chuckled. "Thank goodness," she said. Tamashi sighed. "You care about him more than us, Kage!" he shouted, "Is there a reason for that?!" Cathal chuckled. "If Darach were here, he'd tell ya the whole story," he said with a laugh, "I wonder if he's even alive."