• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon School (Roleplay)

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
(Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-school.28280/#post-918060 )

Mr. Sho

Mr. Sho slithered through the halls with his normal ragged expression, the very first day of school this year would start in under an hour. He stopped and came to stop at the doorway of his classroom, he was exited to have new students or as he liked to call them: “Beans”. A window was plastered towards the back now, it allowed him to see his students and the other class next door student’s. He turned away, school would be starting in 30 minutes, he hoped that everything would be in order for the beginning of the school year. He had sworn he could’ve seen all of his students, but it was unlikely.

-
Artemis And Ribbon

Artemis was walking up the path that led to where everyone in his class stood or sat talking. “So Ribbon?” The shiny Zorua stopped and looked up at the somewhat tall Alcremie he called sister. “Yeah?” She asked, a playful hint of tone sat within her voice which made him nervously uncomfortable. “Are you going to go talk?” He countered back. “Of course!” She smiled and began the fastest run she could over to where other students stood. “Ugh…” He said quietly before padding over to sit at least a league away from her.

@OaW Target @Shikowara @|Dean| @Angxl @Waiting... @Cmeriwether

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Denki the Pikachu
Denki walked up the path with a big smile. He was quite excited for his first day of school. He didn’t actually have very many Pokemon friends. He had a few but he had more human friends. He liked humans a lot.

There were many Pokemon there. Two of which were a happy Alcremie and a shiny Zorua sitting off to the side. He wasn’t sure who to talk to so he decided to greet the Zorua. “Hey, there.” He said, walking up to him. “I’m Denki, what’s your name?” He hoped he wasn’t bothering the tricky fox Pokemon too much.

(@|Bread|)

Knight the Gallade
Knight had gotten there early and was currently standing in the corner. No one had tried to talk to him yet, so that was good. He didn’t really feel like conversing with excited little Pokemon. He’s rather be by himself…in the corner.
He crossed his arms and tried to look at least a little grumpy so that other Pokemon would leave him alone.

"Maybe i shouldn't go through with this" Florence thought to herself as she walked up to her new classroom, constantly scanning the hallways, "No, you can't do that, we already decided we'd do this!" she thought once more as she came to a stop in front of the doorway filled with new faces, there was a Serperior that Florence assumed was the teacher, a rather kind looking Alcremie, a unique Zorua, and a Pikachu attempting to talk to them, the Oddish hastily went to find a seat in order to not let the panic seep in her mind.

"What if they get weirded out by us?" she thought as she placed herself in one of the seats, away from everyone, "No they won't, this is a friendly school, full of friendly pokemon" she assured herself as she looked back into the corner and found a rather tall Gallade standing alone, she quickly averted her stare back to the teacher, hoping the Gallade didn't notice her, her smile unfading even though she is most definitely not happy right now.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Knight the Gallade
Knight didn’t notice the small Oddish until they looked at him. He couldn’t tell if they looked nervous because of him or something else. They quickly turned away.
Even if I did intimidate them, it doesn’t really help. Most small Pokemon are intimidated by bigger Pokemon. So I won’t be able to tell if I’m actually intimidating until I intimidate someone as big or bigger than me. He thought to himself.

The room was bustling with talkative Pokemon. Everyone seemed so nice. So naïve. It was all gonna blow up in their faces when they realized they can’t be nice forever…Knight learned that the hard way.

Ezra had wandered into the building, looking around as he walked into the room and bumped into an Oddish.

"Sorry, about that,"

The Absol felt tingling, as if a small disaster was about to occur. He shook it off for now, as he waited for a response.

@Waiting...

"Calm down, its not like they're going to eat you ali-" Florence stopped her train of thoughts as a pokemon seemingly bumped into her, "Sorry about that" she heard the pokemon say before she herself turned around to face the mysterious creature.

"Oh, it's okay" the Oddish said not intending for it sound like a threat, her creepy smile unwavering, she knew she shouldn't have said that, as she realized the pokemon was an Absol, Florence knew Absols could predict disasters from small ones to huge typhoons, imagining the disaster this one action could do, she quickly covered her face with her leaves and turned away.

@Cmeriwether

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Artemis

“Oh hello.” The Zorua turned towards the Pikachu and nodded lightly. “I’m Artemis, it’s an abundant amount of joy to meet you Denki.” He spoke in larger words, he had always seemed to do it when around other Pokémon besides Ribbon. “Well I guess we should heading inside.” He assumed, hearing the bell ring and watching the Pokémon gather inside the building. “Whose class did you get by the way?” Artemis asked standing up, “cuz’ I get Mr. Sho.” He added before climbing up the stairs and into the building from which he began to find the classroom he was seated at.
(@Shikowara )

-
Mr. Sho

Mr. Sho saw the gathering students and began to address attendance. “Please sit where you want! I have yet to come across seating charts!” He called and then reached for the clipboard on his desk with the end of his tail. “Right let’s see. Artemis? Florence? Ribbon? Knight? Denki?” He called the first part off and wrote the names of the board as he went, wanting to erase them as they said they were here. “Christopher? Ezra? Spades? Judo? Apollo? Dexo? Rokoni? Ruckus? Mara? Ira and Rayala? And lastly Akero.” The names were all written on the board neatly top from bottom. “If I didn’t call your name please come stand up here.” Mr. Sho gave a last call as he waited from them to say here. “Oh and Hall.”

(@Waiting... @Shikowara @OaW Target @Cmeriwether @Angxl @|Dean| @JavharexXD )

Dexo, Akero and Rokoni

Dexo fumbled as he entered the classroom. "Why is it always me it goes after?" he said, "That stupid 10-foot Golurk...!" Akero sighed as he stepped in. "As always..." he sighed, "I'm pretty sure Ro--." He was cut off when he sat on his chair and, unsurprising to Dexo, accidentally set off an air horn. Akero jumped out of his seat in shock. "Saw that coming," Dexo sighed, "That guy never gives up." Rokoni stepped into the classroom laughing. "I got you so good!" he barely said before sitting in his seat and setting off a ketchup bomb. He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Crap..." he sighed.

Ruckus, Mara, Ira and Rayala

"I didn't even know I was late!!" Ruckus screamed as he ran to the classroom. Ira sighed. "Saw that coming," she sighed. "Yeah, so did I..." Mara sighed. Rayala suddenly noticed a tripwire near the classroom. Immediately after that, Ruckus rushed into it, destroying the tripwire. Mara sighed. "Some things never change..." she said. After stepping in, Ira noticed ketchup all over the room. "I know who that was..." she sighed. Mara and Rayala appeared immediately afterwards.

Dexo, Rokoni, Ruckus, Mara, Ira, Rayala and Akero

"Don't ask," he said, "We already know Rokoni's the ultimate prankster here." Akero grinned. "Saw that one coming from the start," he laughed. Rayala sighed. "Seriously...?" she sighed as she, Mara, Ira and Ruckus sat in their seats. "Think that's everyone...?" Rokoni shivered.

(OOC: So sorry for the late-A reply. I was busy. Heck, almost 15 hours since the last post!)
(BIC)
(@|Bread|, @Waiting..., @Shikowara, @OaW Target, @Cmeriwether, @Angxl, @JavharexXD)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Denki the Pikachu
“Uh, nice to meet you too.” Denki said awkwardly. He sure does talk properly. “Oh, I got Mr. Sho’s class too.” He said, following Artemis inside.

When they entered the class, Mr. Sho told them to sit wherever they liked. Denki sat in the second row to the far right. “Here.” Said Denki as his name was called. He was quite excited. What’re we gonna learn first?…

An air horn went off suddenly, making Denki jump and almost fell out of his seat. “What was that?!” He looked in the direction of the sound and saw that one of his classmates had set if off by accident. “Pranksters…” He said, shaking his head.

Knight the Gallade
Knight sat in a seat in the very back, still not wanting to interact with anyone. When Mr. Sho called his name, he raised his hand and put it back down because he didn’t feel like speaking. Hopefully this was acceptable.

A horn went off in the classroom suddenly. Knight did not jump, he only quickly looked in the direction of the sound. He rolled his eyes and looked back at the front of the class, not caring what was happening.

Hall the Mimikyu

Hall was in a small corner of the class, where nobody could see him. He was shy of presenting himself to pokemons he had never saw, when Hall finally decided to show up a bit and sit, a Gallade took the place and take Hall by surprise, he tried to stay in silence so nobody notice him while turning back to the corner disappointed he couldn't get the seat first.

He sighs with his head down. He heard Mr. Sho refer to his name calling him to present. Hall first reaction was a shock that lasted 1 second, but then used shadow sneak to disappear on the floor, then his claw stick out and said "H-here", then he quickly drop his hand and vanish to corner, aGaIn :/

"I'm such a..." Hall didn't finish the sentence before he decided to take a seat near a the window, but away from the biggest pokemons.

As the teacher started to name off all the students, Florence mentally prepared herself to say 'here' when her name would be called. the Oddish lifted one of her leaves away from her face, seeing the large Serperior reach for the clipboard with their names, she choked back her worry, and waited for her name to be called.

"...here" Florence slightly increased her voice when she heard her name, loud enough to be heard, although a little late. She didn't expect to be called so soon, but what she wasn't actually expecting was this much students, it was almost intimidating. "Oh dear" Florence thought to herself anxiously, her smile still plastered on her face.

Hearing a loud horn go off made Florence jump slightly, she made an 'eek' sound and covered her face with her leaves waiting for the situation to diffuse on it's own.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Shine, Curly and Charm (SCC)

"Do you think it's a good idea to enter the class? We are late" Curly worriedly told their other personalities as they walked slowly towards the class.
"We are only late because you had to worry all the time, it will be fine" Charm immediately replied to their other personality.
"B-but what if we get yelled at by the teacher? W-what if we get bullied by the students?" Curly said, getting more worried by each second.
"This is unlikely to happen" Shine interrupted the two, "This school is friendly so I doubt something like that will happen".
"This place is also good for you to start meeting new people and get more confident in yourself" Charm continued with a little giggle, trying to encourage their timid personality.
"O-okay..." Curly said.
"Good, now lets enter the class, we shouldn't miss anything important" Shine told the other personalities and with that the little Eevee entered the class.

"Sorry we are late! Someone here is quite a worrisome" Charm said and giggled upon entering the class and seeing the serperior, who is probably the teacher. The eevee looked at the noisy class, trying to find a place to sit.
Curly wanted to sit in the corner of the class where there's a weird shadow, unaware it was actually a mimikyu. and Shine wanted to sit in the front so everyone could learn better.
Charm on the other hand had different plans.
Upon seeing the gallade in the back Curly's worried look changed into a grin as charm just ran toward the gallde and sat next to him.
"Hi hi hi! We are Charm, Shine and Curly!
SCC for short, it's nice to meet you!" the eevee immediately introduced themselves and their other personalities, full of excitement.

Last edited:

|Bread|

Previously 'Candle'
Mr. Sho

Upon arrival of the new student, he bowed his green head using the tip of his tail to push up his sliver glasses as they began to fall a little. “Welcome! Most of our fellow peers are here at this moment, we’re missing Crimson and Robert though.” He said aloud to his students that sat. “And therefore class will begin with greetings and explaining who you are.” He added. The Serperior started off firstly with saying, “Who are you?” Then added, “Where did you come from? And what’s your species?” He blew questions at his students like it was Bullet Seed.
-
Artemis And Ribbon

The shiny Zorua raised his paw from the front of the classroom. “Yes?” Mr. Sho called on him. His small size inquired him to stand on top of his desk and speak loudly towards his peers. “Hello! Im Artemis.. And I come from the forest where I grew up with my sister. I’m a shiny Zorua as well!” He pointed his small black nose at Ribbon who sat on the middle left side momentarily before plopping back into the seat. Ribbon suddenly also raised her hand, “Yes.. Ribbon?” Mr. Sho called on her. “Why hello. I’m Ribbon, an Alcremie who grew up in the forest along side Zorua as my brother.” She called trying to make it quick. Her small cake like body slightly bobbled as she sat back down. “Also class! Physical Education will be after this.” The Serperior said after Ribbon had finished her short bit summarizing sentence.

Crimson
The insectoid pokémon with the red exoskeleton walked up to the famed “Pokémon School”, which had a self-explanatory name. The Scizor looked up at the building, staring at it in a mix of awe and slight anxiety for a moment, before he began to walk in. Apparently, he was running a bit late, as everyone else was already inside.

Crimson sighed lightly before opening the doors to the building, admiring the large halls. However, his thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of an airhorn coming from one of the classrooms. Ugh, rowdy class. Crimson thought to himself, dismissing it at first, before he noticed the room number. …wait. He checked the room number, then his schedule, then the room number again. That was his class. Welp. The Scizor walked in with a noticeably lacking pep in his step. Hopefully that would be a rare occasion in the future, he wouldn’t enjoy dealing with pranks and sounds like that every day.

He struggled with the door knob a bit due to his pincers, but got inside the classroom regardless. He immediately looked at everyone in the room. It seemed to be a large-ish class, consisting of about 20 pokémon. Crimson looked at the Serperior, who he assumed to be the teacher, and waved apologetically before sitting down in one of the free seats, ending up next to an Eevee, who was talking to a rather sulky Gallade, and an Oddish, who was rather smiley. He waved at the Oddish casually directing his attention elsewhere.

Automatos
Thud, thud, thud
These sounds followed the large Golurk everywhere it went due to its size and mass, which was a bit awkward for it. As it arrived at the large school building, it shook slightly with excitement. Finally, it would be able to make friends again! Hopefully, anyway. It walked up to the doors, quickly faced with a dilemma.

It was larger than the doorframe.

Automatos grunted in confusion, its voice deep and hollow-sounding, slightly robotic as well. It rotated its body awkwardly a few times, trying to find a way through, before deciding to bend its knees and lower its head, having to use both doors(assuming it’s a double-door entrance) to get in.

Once Automatos got in, it did a little fist pump of joy before beginning to walk through the halls to its classroom. Once it reached the room, it was faced with a similar problem that it had at the entrance. Once again, the Golurk had to bend its knees and lower its head to get in, also having to rotate its body to the side and shimmy through slowly and awkwardly. It bent down to look at the Serperior, who seemed to be the teacher. It apologized to Mr. Sho for its tardiness before walking over to the back of the classroom, sitting down criss-cross-applesauce on the floor, as it was far too big to fit in any of the desks. It looked around the room anxiously, both excited and uncomfortable, observing the antics and conversations of the other pokémon.

Automatos
The shiny Golurk’s head turned to the origin of the mischievous whisper directed at it. Before it sat a fellow shiny pokémon, a Toxtricity in a hoodie. The golem pokémon waved robotically(Baymax style), before introducing itself.

“Greetings, Acetie. I am Automatos, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance as well.” Automatos said, speaking in a robotic but friendly voice. “What brings you to the Pokémon School?” He asked the shiny Toxtricty in an attempt to make small talk.
@DripNinja

Automatos
The shiny Golurk nodded as Acetie gave his typical, but logical, reasoning for attending the school. Automatos looked around the room for a moment before Acetie asked it the same question. After a brief pause, the Golurk answered. “I am here simply out of curiosity. I desire to learn how society operates gain insight on how those within the society keep it functional.” Automatos explained, before continuing after a pause. “Of course, I also desire to construct new relationships with those around me, and learn about basic things like battling and contests.”
@DripNinja

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Knight
The Gallade looked over at the Eevee who introduced themselves. "Your friends appear to have disappeared." Said Knight, thinking two of the names belonged to someone else. "Anyways...bye!" He turned away from the very excitied Eevee, not wanting to talk to anyone.

(@Magic Sparkle)

Magic Sparkle

(long post incoming?)

SCC (Shine, Charm and Curly).

Charm was about to correct the Gallade and explain that Shine and Curly are inside this eevee body with them but before they could do so Shine interrupted.

"He doesn't look like he is in a good mood, we should explain it to him later" Shine whispered quietly so Charm could hear and hopefully Knight won't. Whispering was the only way for the 3 personalities to communicate with each other without everyone else hearing them.
"Okie!~" Charm wispered back and giggled loudly.

A Scizor entered the class and sat next to them, which made Charm excited and Curly even more nervous. But before Charm could talk to the metal bug a shiny Golurk also entered the class, which frightened Shine for a moment. and the Eevee jumped in place. The so called calm personality was relieved that the scary pokemon didn't seat near them.

"D-didn't you said that this school is f-friendly?" Curly whispered to Shine, full of fear.
"It is friendly do not worry, very huge pokemons can just be terrifying sometimes. I just cant help myself but panic for a split second upon seeing one" Shine explained quietly, in their usual calm voice.
After seeing the shiny Toxtricity making a conversation with the huge robot, Shine came to a conclusion that they were just overeating.

Seeing how pokemons are starting to introduce themselves to the class, Charm and Shine decided to do that as well, thinking it was the perfect way to help their timid personality, Curly, too.
"Okay Curly, you are going to be introducing us this time" Charm told the timid personality without any warnings.
"H-huh?" Curly replied, feeling a sudden shiver.
"Do not worry, just remember what we all practiced together okay? Now lets raise our paw" Shine said soothingly, trying to calm down Curly.
Curly felt more nervous than every, but they didn't have a choice. The timid personality slightly raised their paw, hoping they won't get picked.
"Higher!" Charm whispered, trying to encourage them. Which made Curly shut their eyes tight and raise their paw as higher as they can out of panic, until their name was called. The moment it happened Charm jumped from their seat, landing on top of the table so Curly could not escape.

"H-hm.m.h-h-hmm..m.hm" Curly kept stuttering uncontrollably as they were sweating bullets, not knowing what to do. Looking at the whole class it felt like the whole world is watching them, which made the timid personality just shiver in place. It took a few seconds for the shy looking eevee to finally speak.
"O-our name i-is... O-our name is SCC" they stuttered and took a step back in attempt to return to their seat in embarrassment.
Before they could take another step back Charm stopped them.

"Just continue a little more Curly, we are right behind ya!" Charm whispered as quiet as they could, which brought a bit confidence to the timid personality, knowing that Charm and Shine will help if anything is going wrong.
"T-this name is short for our names, Shine, Charm and C-curly. W-we are three different personalities in one body a-after all" they continued, "I-i am Curly".
The eevee voice slightly changed and their tone changed from hesitant to excitement as Charm took the control, the shivers and sweat were completely gone as well. "And I am Charm! Nice to meet ya all!" Charm introduced themselves happily with their usual giggle.
The voice slightly changed yet again and the eevee's tone changed from excitement to calming.
"My name is Shine, It is a great pleasure to meet you all" they politely said, "You can just call us all 'Ehsisi' if you want" they continued before returning to their seat, ignoring the other questions as it wasn't as important as the 'who are you?' part.

"It wasn't that bad right?" Charm whispered to Curly.
"I-it was! I-it was terrible..." Curly replied back quietly and nervously, they didn't even want to think about the humiliation they caused themselves.

Houdini
It had been 10 minutes since he teleported into the classroom, yet it felt like hours ago. He had politely greeted Mr. Sho and was checked for attendance before entering the dimension in the top hat he owned. This little place was a regular bedroom, but it was completely pink, with playing cards and other magical items all over the floor. "What should I say? Howdy! Nah, too western. Yo, what's cracking! Nope, too urban..." He thought to himself as he twiddled with his magic wand. "I don't want to come out as weird and stupid." He said, kinda panicked as he adjusted his bowtie. He slowly exited his little space, popping his little head out of the hat. He decided to place his hat on the table near the back and between two students. He saw Mr. Sho, a Shiny Toxtricity, and a Shiny Golurk talking to one another, A Scizor and an Eevee, and a Gallade talking to one another, and a creepy Oddish and a Mimikyu along with other Pokemon. He didn't know who to talk to, and he'd prefer for someone else to catch him by surprise than going to talk to anyone else.

Houdini
"How had he been caught?" He thought to himself as he shuddered with mild fear. The Shiny Toxtricity had somehow noticed him, even though he had the stealth advantage. He was forced to make a decision, either interact with it or teleport. “Um… Hi there… I’m Houdini…” He said shyly and quietly, barely being able to make up words. "Gosh darn it! You screwed up! That Toxtricity doesn't want to talk to someone he can't hear." He thought as he shuddered, his head still poking out of his hat.

(Well I may as well post here uhh)

It had been a while since Piki had entered the main building, and had eventually reached her class after some searching. She didn’t really bother to try and greet anyone, she just timidly shuffled to an empty seat and took her place there, pulling out her tablet just in case any communication would wind up being mandatory here.

Magic Sparkle

SCC (Shine, Charm and Curly) the Eevee.

Upon hearing Aceite's shout-whispering the eevee nodded.
"See Curly? They are appreciating it, you did an excellent job" Shine told the shy personality soothely in an attempt to calm them down, only for the other personality to not respond at all.
It was safe to assume that Curly is just lost in their world of thoughts.
Even though the three personalities can hear everything the other is saying, they can't see each other's thoughts. So each one of them has a private realm of their own in their mind.

Shine decided that it would be a good time to make new friends, and decided to go talk with the nice shiny Toxtricity and the shy Abra who reminded them a bit of Curly.
The small eevee jumped from their seat and walked to the two talking pokemons.
"Hello there, I hope I am not interrupting you two" SCC said with a calm voice, hoping they can join the little conversation.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Prof.Ninja

Dexo listened to the chatter, not being able to wait. Mara stared in concern, not being able to hide it. "You OK?" she said, obviously concerned and confused. Dexo looked at Mara, not being able to hide slight confusion. "What are you talking about?" he said, "I'm totally fine." Suddenly, his headband started to fall off. Dexo tightened it up, but not before returning it to its original position. Rokoni and Ruckus sighed. Dexo briefly laughed. "I couldn't resist," he said. Ira and Akero sighed. "He's pretty much harmless," Akero said about Dexo. Rayala stared for a moment. "Really?" she said, "Anyway... hey, who's that?" she said, looking at Aceite. Dexo stared. "He looks like another Electric-type!" he said excitedly, "I can barely... contain... my excitement!" A spark flew from Dexo's cheek, surprising him. "Huh," he sighed, "What do you know?"

Houdini
"I like music, but not rock. I prefer classical music." Houdini said shyly as he attempted to make conversation with this Toxtricity and Eevee. He was afraid that he would have offended the two. “These two are nice to me, I need to make friends with them.” Houdini thought as he began to say his next question. “What about you SCC? What's your favorite kind of music?” He asked in curiosity, hoping to start learning more about them.

Hall was trying to make a good impression, but the shyness was higher than a skyscraper at the moment, time passed until he finally saw a group made of an abra, a toxtricity, and an eevee. "okay, this is the time to make new friends" he said quietly while floating to the ceiling trying to not be noticed, he was trying hard to don't fall and make everyone laugh at him, when he was to close enough he drop both arms of the disguise and did the typical greeting of the Alola region behind the eevee.

Magic Sparkle

SCC (Shine, Charm and Curly) the Eevee

The eevee smiled, "Actually I am into classical music myself" they said, happy to find another one who is into their type of music.
"That is my taste of music though" Curly and Charm have different taste of course" Shine continued and waited for the two other personalities to continue, only for not getting any respond from them, which made Shine a bit concerned.

After a few seconds of silent the calm personality decided to continue alone.
"Well... Curly isn't exactly in the mood for speaking after what we put them through, so I will just say that they don't have any preferable type of music, but they can't stand rap and blues" SCC explained.
"Charm is really into-" Shine didn't finish their sentence before being interrupted by their excited personality.
"Pop music! It's just sooo catchy!" Charm said and giggled, full of excitement.
"T-there you are Charm, you had me worried" Shine replied back to charm, shocked that they didn't interrupt them up until now.
"You have to wait for the perfect moment for a great entrance" Charm said cheerfully with their uaual and slightly annoying giggle.
Shine sighed and the Eevee immediately turned to the Toxtricity and the Abra, unaware of the two shadowy hands behind them.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Prof.Ninja @JavharexXD