• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon ss question

Yoshi Star Shine

Previously Moo Moo
I hope Ana or dia do not see me asking this..,
Hey Ana and/or dia! I promise I will only ask a few more Pokémon questions on this site unless you can confirm I can still be a fan of Pokémon
I am sorry for this
After I am done asking the few questions I promise I will only comment on art, thread games, status posts unrelated to Pokémon
I will strictly stick to the promise of hating pokemon aftter I am done, okay?
Any questions please contact me via pm.

Okay (hopefully I adjusted to the correct size)
Will there be Pokémon bank or whatever it is called?
Seeing how in sm, oras, xy, usum and of course Pokémon lets go
Pokémon missed out could be only be obtained by trading/pokemon bank
How will pokemon that are not in galaron region be obitained if pokemon bank might not be on switch becouse of 3ds
If Ana and/or dia ever gives me permission I can get this game I would hate to see my fave Pokémons (and the only good ones in my opinion) miss out.
I am just curious that is all.

Long story short:
Would every single Pokémon be in or would some left out of galar region unless a later game can trade with it? (Not only talking about legends or mythicals)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Your guess is as good as ours. All we have of Sword and Shield right now is an early trailer and the starters! However, given the fact that unlike the Let's Go games, Sword and Shield are main series games - and so It's honestly quite unlikely that these games wouldn't be compatible with Bank - although probably not right away as they would need to adapt the service to the new versions.