• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Good day to all of you people! I've had this idea in my head for quite some time and figured I'd finally let it see the light of day ('Cause Wynaut?) For those of you who know about and/or have Pokemon Masters, there are these special things in them known as "Sygna Suits" which some well known characters wear to feel closer with a different and awesome Pokemon they have with them.

This got me thinking "Wouldn't it be awesome if your OC also had a Sygna suit?" Either that or merely a new outfit to represent a Pokemon of theirs. Hence this thread, if you're someone who also enjoys giving your characters different styles of appearance and other Pokemon they have that shouldn't be ignored, this is the place for you!

Name:
Physical Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Partner Pokemon:
Home Region:

Here's mine!

Name:
Brian Killian
Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'10" with dull Dark Blue smooth and somewhat long hair reaching below his chin, Hot Pink eyes with a somewhat athletic physique thanks to a lot of travelling. It's very rare to see him without a friendly an innocent smile.
Clothing: Brian wears a White shirt under a Black ankle long duster coat with a short cloak and White cuffs, Black pants and Black smart shoes. He also wears a white bow tie resembling a Gothitelle's bow and a Black top hat with another Bow similar to Gothitelle's on the side.
Personality: Brian is a kind and friendly individual who tries to behave like a gentleman, especially toward women. He has a good sense of humor and rarely gets angry... although when he does, he can be very cruel and terrifying. He also cares deeply for his Pokemon as if they were his own children and would do anything to protect them. He also chose to train with only Psychic types like his father who was a gifted fortune teller and through this, has a strong belief in destiny.
Partner Pokemon: Gothitelle
Home Region: Unova

Name: Dolan Larch
Physical Appearance: Dolan is 5'5 1/2 ft. has slightly tan skin, slight muscular/decent shape from many hours of swimming, mint green hair, lavender eyes. He always has a carefree Expression.
Clothing: white undershirt, pink floral unbuttoned shirt with blue and white stripes along the collar. Skin tight Pink swim trunks, and pink flip flops. A silver necklace with a pink jewel. White gogo goggles with pink lenses (he wears on his forehead) (he only wears a shirt when he isn't swimming)
Personality: like his facial expression suggests, Dolan is a carefree lad that lives a stress free lifestyle. Nothing can bring him down. He's very optimistic. His carefree optimism leads some people to think less of him, intellectually speaking, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Dolan is an exceptionally bright person. Though he rarely shows this, but when he does, he leaves his critics speechless.
Partner Pokemon: shiny slowking named Skol. Skol has a very similar personality to Dolan.
Home Region: Johto(Azalea Town)

I technically don't really have an OC that I constantly use, but eh, might as well make one with this.

Name:
John Browning
Physical Appearance: John is only 5'6", slim, and has long, wavy, brown hair. His eyes are aqua blue and he has light-peach skin.
Clothing: A yellow jacket, with black-striped jeans and some muted pink tennis shoes. He wears some black gloves and a pair of purple-tinted shades.
Personality: Being easily excitable, John is often seen as a reckless idiot. However, this is merely a case of people just not understanding. John can be smart. In fact, he can sometimes make some really good choices. Unfortunately, he's more commonly associated with times where he makes decisions that are... not so thought out. All he wants is to have fun, but get serious when he needs to.
Partner Pokémon: Girafarig
Home Region: Unova (to explain how he got a Girafarig, he went on a vacation to Johto with his family and met a Girafarig, really liked it and befriended it)

Name: Nina Agiral
Physical Appearance: Straight brown pigtails and brown eyes. She is a slim girl with tan skin.
Clothing: A poofy brown and cream-colored dress with black slippers. She is usually seen wearing her trademark long pink gloves.
Personality: Always willing to help others, Nina is a very sweet girl who thinks before acting. She is a cheerful Trainer from a 'surprisingly undiscoverable region' who refuses to tell anyone where she lives.
Partner Pokemon: She has no Pokemon of her own, but was allowed to travel with a wild Eevee she befriended but pretends to consider her own.
Home Region: Unknown (It's a mystery where she came from)

KyuubiMaster

Previously RubyGus
Name: Kyuubi
Physical Appearance: Yellow hair and white skin
Clothing: Black pants yellow cloak looking jacket
Personality: Kyuubi doesn’t really care when people get and he only makes friends with the ones that are chill
Partner Pokemon: Kommo-o
Home Region: Kanto Region