• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon The Commercial

Intro

Follow the journey of the Thief and the Girl with more fluids than she can handle as they travel to steal a mysterious package and a mother's last memento to her daughter. However these objects are being transported by a group of Knights and maybe the legend himself; The God of Death.

[Sprite Comic] Pokemon: The Commercial [[Unabridged]]

PokeTheme.png

Episode1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Final Episode

So here’s the whole thing unabridged. That’s 36 issues compressed into 8 comics. I made them in two weeks.

Author Episode Notes:

Episode 1: Didn’t really like this episode. I messed up the framing for the first close up in panel two. The flying ball in panel 14 was horrible and I lost my original ice beam sprite.

Episode 2: There’s a hidden pair of underwear in this issue. I was originally going to scrap the falling part except for the last two panels. Here’s the song she sings.

Episode 5: This episode was HUGE! It’s also the reason I sliced up the comic. I figured people didn’t want to read that much at once.

Episode 6: I created the shadow from a screenshot. The FLV player made that very annoying. And GIMP didn’t help when it came to cropping and making the picture completely black. I can’t find the original picture for that panel =..(

Final Episode: It changes depending on the day of the last episode.

Overall:
My comic was inspired by this commercial. I always find them extremely weird, especially at the end.