• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon - The Rotre Islands

What do you think of this?

• Bad idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
I've had this idea in my head for a while now, but I've been hesitant to throw it out until now. Here we go.

The Rotre Islands are a chain of islands, somewhat isolated in the sea. The fantastic sights and the advanced technology of the islands attract many tourists, despite how distant it is from other regions. There are a total of twelve islands, some more major and significant than others. For the most part, the islands bear many forms of wildlife and Pokemon for trainers to befriend.

The islands are a lot different from other regions, in many, many ways. The biggest difference is the crime- very rarely does crime happen on the islands, but every now and than an organization will pop in and try to take over. Nobody has ever succeeded at taking any of the islands over, thanks to the leader of the Rotre Army, General Hannibal.

Most new trainers start at the same island, the smallest one. This island is named 'Hasiera.' The reason so many trainers start at this island is due to the fact that it's more quiet and peaceful than the other islands, so veteran trainers often move there to raise families of their own. The island's community is overall tight-knit. To get your trainer card on Hasiera, you must go through the trial known as 'HTIT' (Hasiera Trainer Initiation Trial)

The way people obtain their starter Pokemon is also different. Rather than obtaining one from a professor who gives so few options, young children often catch their Pokemon themselves at a young age, long before they become trainers.

Unlike other regions, trainers on the Rotre island aren't tied to becoming champion- rather, most set out on their journey's to fulfill other dreams with Pokemon at their side.

Rules:
1: Obviously, the regular Pokecharms rules apply here.
2: Any and all battles will be done using the site known as Pokemon Showdown, to avoid confusion and four page long battles of low quality in the roleplay thread. This rule may have exceptions depending on the situation.
3: Don't make your character annoyingly cliche, please.
4: Be realistic and reasonable. Obviously, you're not gonna get your starter and then go out, then proceed to instantly capture a full team of Pseudo Legendaries.
5: Be consistently literate.
6: Post a roleplaying sample below, or DM it to me. If you’d like, your first post in the RP can serve as your sample.
7: Inactivity for one week is highly frowned upon. If you don't have a good reason, ten day long inactivity will have you removed from the session. I understand that things happen, just try to stay active, and if you have a good reason why you can't, okay.
8: If you're inactive for a while, please don't get too upset if others don't wait for you.
9: In Pokemon Showdown, you're given the ability to build a team of Pokemon to battle other players, using any and all types of Pokemon, items, moves, etc, available. Your team when using it for this RP's battles will reflect your character's current team. Keep the levels and movepools within reality, please.
10: If you find a loophole through the rules, please notify me so I can edit, rather than attempt to abuse said loophole.
11: Your character's first Pokemon must start between levels 1-6, and must be capable of evolving at least once.
Other Important Notes:
This Roleplay will be divided into five Acts. Each Act will contain three chapters, making for fifteen total chapters (I promise they'll be pretty lengthy.) Each chapter will have a 'main arc' which are planned, but can change depending on where the roleplay goes. Your ideas are as good as mine, don't be afraid to share. Some of the more developed planned arcs include an Apocalypse arc, a time travel arc, and a dream world arc. Also, I should mention that you WILL be able to have multiple characters, but let's just start with one or two.
Oh, by the way, each chapter will have a level lock. For example, if chapter one's level lock were ten, you wouldn't be able to make your Pokemon past that level. This will prevent speed-leveling and keep things realistic and fun. If you want to be at the level lock right off the bat, then... well, that's highly frowned upon, and don't be surprised if nobody's willing to battle you- try to spread leveling throughout a chapter, so your Pokemon doesn't have to mysteriously stop leveling up for twenty pages.

The character sheet:
Name (Full):
Age (Between 10-16, please):
Starter Pokemon:
How Starter Pokemon was Met:
Favorite Pokemon:
Favorite Type:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Moral Alignment:
Goals:
Biography:
Other Notes?:

I'll tag the people I know who I believe would be most likely to actively participate in this/contribute.
@Comic @Eeveechu151 @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader @The Bog Hog @Godjacob

Including myself, I'd prefer for five people to be enrolled before this roleplay begins. If by the nineteenth of this month we don't have enough roleplayers, I'll make the roleplay thread. If we do have enough, I'll make the thread shortly after the fifth person decides to join. I'll put my character sheet up tommorow, hopefully some people would be interested in this.

Last edited:
Well I find this particularly interesting so here’s my character ^>^
Name (Full): Kathrine Khale
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
How Starter Pokemon was Met: She found the Oshawott injured and cared for it.
Favorite Pokemon: Oshawott
Favorite Type: Flying
Appearance: Kathrine hair is messy to some extent but is tied up a bit in the back. She also has Light blue eyes and blond hair.
Clothing: Kathrine wears a cyan jacket,white T-shirt with blue clouds,Blue colored tennis shoes,and Dark Blue sweatpants.
Personality: Kathrine is very easygoing and cheerful around most folks,she does concider their ideas for her preformances as well. She is often calm at times of battling and fighting problems as well,always finding a way through.
Alliance: Good
Goals: To become the top Pokémon coordinator
Biography: Kathrine loved planes and flying types when she was young,her father owned an airplane while her mother owned a pokemon daycare,she conciders every pokemon to be her friend,no matter what. She still is afraid of hights,which is why she hasnt agreed to flying a plane.
Other Notes?: Has an old time childhood friend who is also her Rival
Likes: Playing with her pokemon,exploreing/adventures,Flowers,Gardening
Dislikes: Evil People,People that only care about a pokemon's power

Mokko

Name (Full): Dylan Marock
Age (Between 10-16, please): 15
Starter Pokemon: Murkrow
How Starter Pokemon was Met: Dylan met Murkrow when he was six, during a football game which his older brother was playing in. Dylan had found himself terribly uninsterested in the game, and slipped away from his family to have a little adventure under the bleachers. When he got down there, he was immediately assaulted by a gang of Rattata. He was too frozen in shock and fear to run. Just before the mouse Pokemon got close enough to harm him, Murkrow appeared and frightened them all off. Dylan instantly loved the Pokemon, and attempted to reach out and touch it, only for the dark and flying type to nip his finger. Dylan’s finger bled, and he nearly began to cry, before he got the possibly unwise idea to try again. This time, Murkrow seemed to understand that Dylan had no intention of harming him, and allowed the boy to pet him. The two became friends quickly, and Dylan showed the bird Pokemon to his parents after the game. His father gave him a Pokeball, and his mother taught him how to use it. Dylan caught Murkrow, though the latter is usually perched on the former’s head, rather than in the Pokeball. To date, Dylan has the scar on his finger Murkrow gave him.
Favorite Pokemon: Murkrow & Honchkrow
Favorite Type: Psychic & Dark
Appearance: Short brown hair and steel grey eyes. He has olive skin, which rarely features blemishes. He’s a good height for his age, and underweight, but not scrawny.
Clothing: Usually wears gloves, but fingerless, since he doesn’t want to cover up the scar Murkrow gave him, considering it a symbol of their bond. He also wears a black, long sleeved t-shirt, along with grey cargo pants and a belt. He’ll also wear a jacket in cold weather, accompanied by a scarf. He sometimes wears sunglasses, but only when the sun is annoyingly bright.
Personality: Logical and usually friendly to strangers, but not too friendly. He’s smart and tactical, but unfortunately puts brains ahead of heart.
Moral Alignment: Neutral
Goals: To achieve the title of Pokemon Professor of the Rotre Islands.
Biography: When Dylan was young, he developed a complex. This was because he was naturally smart and got special attention because of it. As he grew older, however, his natural intelligence went more and more unnoticed. When his self esteem was at an all time low, his parents, who were veteran trainers, fell back in love with adventure. They left to explore the Sinnoh region often, but always returned within a week, then left again about a month later. Dylan’s older brother didn’t mind watching him while their parents were away, but the lack of his parents being there for him lead Dylan to believe that his parents disliked him. This was, needless to say, not a healthy thought. The friendship of his Pokemon, Murkrow, helped him remain happy throughout the dark times, though.
Likes: Pokemon (mainly Murkrow), puzzles, books, researching, well thought out plans, sweet food, his family.
Dislikes: Sour food, people who reject logic, cruelty, Rattata.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Name (Full): Harlan K. Andreone
Age (Between 10-16, please): 15
Starter Pokemon: Treecko
How Starter Pokemon was Met: Harlan was already comfortable around Pokemon as a child, as he'd been raised around them due to both parents being 'Pokemon Veterans', having retired from the adventure life, and settling down in Hasiera for a family life. One day, Harlan simply encountered a Treecko while out playing in the surrounding nature. The young Treecko hadn't run off from Harlan, or even fought him. The two played together, and after weeks of this, Harlan brought Treecko home with him, where his parents taught him how to capture Pokemon. Treecko didn't like the idea at first, but didn't mind staying with Harlan, as long as it was outside of the Pokeball.
Favorite Pokemon: Treecko and its evolutions.
Favorite Type: Grass.
Appearance: Standing 5' 11" tall, this tan skinned teen has a goofy feel about him. He has a narrow face with a square jaw, a big nose, and large lips. His brown eyes are deep set and he has smooth eyebrows. His dark brown hair is mid-back length and curly, and is pulled into a bun. He has broad shoulders, muscular arms, a long torso, a narrow waist, and muscular legs. He usually wears ripped, practical clothes that are mostly pastel-colored and loose and flowing.
Personality: Harlan is a pretty chill dude. He's laid back and comfortable around both people and Pokemon, and due to his approachable nature, most people and Pokemon alike usually wind up feeling comfortable around him. He enjoys being outside and hanging out with his Pokemon as well as his friends. He's not afraid to break a few rules, but always knows where the line is. He'll be the first to stand up for a friend, and the last to throw a punch. He's kind, understanding, and just a flat-out good guy in general.
Moral Alignment: Social Good
Goals: To become a Pokemon Nurse after years of training and filling out his own Pokedex, disregarding the already universal completed Dex, and planning on gathering far more information about the Pokemon. He also wants to win Pokemon Contests, fight Gym Leaders, and make friends.
Biography: Harlan lives in a good household. Both of his parents love him and share his enthusiasm over his dreams and ambitions. Fifteen years have gone by, and despite his personality, he hasn't found it in himself to pass the trials to become an official Pokemon Trainer, despite his parents urging him to do so. He has one younger brother and two younger sisters he loves dearly and would fight tooth and nail to protect. Most of his life has been spent in Hasiera, though his parents have taken him and his siblings to other regions on vacations before. Harlan has visited Sinnoh, Johto, and Kanto, in that order. However, the day has finally come where he's gathered himself enough to pursue his career as a Pokemon Trainer.
Dislikes: Conflict
Name (Full): Junie R. Suarez
Age (Between 10-16, please): 14
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
How Starter Pokemon was Met: When she was younger, when she started school, actually, Junie was the center of attention when it came to being mocked and bullied due to her condition. She quickly became depressed, and despite her parent's help, her thoughts began to turn to suicide. But when she was eleven, her parents presented to her a Vulpix they'd adopted from a shelter. The Vulpix in question was small and sickly, and missing a front paw. Junie immediately fell in love with the Pokemon, who became her best friend from that day on.
Favorite Pokemon: Vulpix and Ninetales
Favorite Type: Fire
Appearance: Standing 4' 10" tall, this olive skinned woman has a very meek feel about her. She has a long face, a narrow nose, thin lips, and her grey eyes are hooded. She is naturally bald, leading her to being extremely self-conscious, and wearing a hood at all times. She wears thick eyeliner and mostly dark foundation. She has piercings in two places: her left nostril and bottom lip. She has toned arms and large hands, a bulky torso, wide hips, strong legs, and small feet. She usually wears unwashed, garish clothes that are mostly black.
Personality: Junie is an unrealistically shy girl, and hates human interaction. She can be found indoors at every moment she can be, though her time spent outside is usually at her parent's request, or to give her Vulpix, which she'd named 'Vera', some outdoor exercise. She constantly has her hood covering her head to cover her baldness, but refuses to wear wigs, as they're 'extremely uncomfortable' to her. Despite covering up her condition, she still manages to hear offensive comments from other trainers about her Vulpix and its condition. Junie relates greatly to Vera, as the both of them have something that makes others look down upon them, and underestimate them. Junie becomes hostile and tense when confronted by strangers, but if it's someone she's close to, like Vera, or her parents, she desires affection and approval, and has a need for skin-to-skin contact to calm her nerves when she begins to freak out in tense social situations. Vera can usually provide something similar to this by simply lying on Junie's lap, or rubbing against her legs. In an attempt to ward of others, Junie dresses and tries to appear as 'emo' as possible, but still manages to attract the attention of people she refers to as 'creeps', and some may very well be. Junie is fiercely loyal to those she grows to care for, which are very few, and will not hesitate to attack anybody who speaks ill of her family and friends, if she had any, but can suppress herself when Vera or herself are being made fun of.
Moral Alignment: True Neutral
Goals: To prove herself in the real world one day with Vera by her side, and finally get the social recognition she craves and desires. She also wants to make a lot of money to live a comfortable life, and provide a comfortable life for her parents. Alongside that, she plans to donate charity, and go publicly speaking for people with disabilities, conditions, or deformities, though she'll be the first to admit that her goals are just dreams, doubting she can achieve them.
Biography: Junie was born bald, raised bald, and remains so. Her entire life, she's endured society's constant mockery of her and her condition, leading her to two known suicide attempts before. The only people, from Junie's perspective, who seemed to care were her parents, who had always been extremely supportive of her, and did everything in their power to give her the love and attention she craves. Unable to stand the constant bullying, her parents took her out of public schools and home schooled, Junie, teaching her beyond her years, and effectively making her more intelligent than the school ever could have. Home schooling helped with her mentality a bit, but it wasn't until she was given her best friend, Vera, that Junie finally began to experience happiness. She spent every waking and sleeping hour with her Pokemon, who also fit the role as 'Best Friend', and 'Only Friend'. Both are extremely defensive of each other, and can noticeably understand each other. Her parents always assumed telepathy, but when two individuals become as close as Junie and Vera, they simply understand each other. Junie has been constantly putting off the trials to becoming a Pokemon Trainer, as she greatly feared rejection due to Vera's missing paw, and the social gathering might overwhelm her. Her parents finally convinced her to go, and thus, she's decided to finally follow through and at least attempt to follow her dreams, so that when she fails, she can at least tell herself; "At least you tried."
Dislikes: Bullies, Snobs, Protesters, Creeps

Ah, this RP seems interesting, but I do have to admit that using Pokémon Showdown to determine how the battles play out has honestly turned me off. Have fun with it anyways!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name (Full): Allen Grey
Age (Between 10-16, please): 14
Starter Pokemon: Gible
How Starter Pokemon was Met: One day, as he was in his yard, he noticed a hole in the ground, dumbly, he decided to stick his arm in it, he was promptly bitten, this had caused his hand to bleed. He quickly pulled his arm out, and used a hose to wash it, when, a Gible came out of the hole, even though he was mad, he felt that the Gible was surprised, and seemed to become attached to it, eventually, the Gible began to like him too.
Favorite Pokemon: Gible
Favorite Type: Dragon
Appearance: He has dark-brown hair, green, and warm ivory skin, above average for his size, and the average weight.
Clothing: He wears a black hoodie, and a green shirt under that. He wears dark grey shorts, and sneakers
Personality: He's lighthearted and loves to joke, but, if times get serious, he will too. He's intelligent, likes puzzles, and is good at problem solving.
Alliance: Neutral good.
Goals: He wants nothing more than to be a good trainer and to be able to support his friends.
Biography: He was a normal child, nothing special about him, no magic powers. His father worked for a pokemon daycare, his mother cared for injured pokemon at home, no matter how much his dad asked for her to take them to a PokeCenter. He eventually got a liking to art after seeing an artist's work when walking down the road, this lead to him becoming a semi-famous artist on the internet.
Other Notes?: Normally, Gible rides in his backpack. He has an odd obsession with lemons and lemon juice.
Dislikes: Rude People, people that try to destroy his art.

Also, about the pokemon showdown thing, how would we make it work? not everybody is up at the same time, so, we can't verse each other during the fights, unless I'm mistaken..

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also, I think if we give it a day or two, if nobody else joins, we can just start, we have five CHARACTERS, maybe not Players, but, y'know, that seems like enough, and, besides, you got four roleplayers in a day, so, yeah.

Make that getting 5 roleplayers in 1 day

Name: Jake Ross

Starter pokemon: Litwick

How starter Pokemon was met: Jake oftenly walked around thegraveyard that his family lived near. He loved the graveyard and oftenly wondered around with the many ghost pokemon that lived their. One day while walking around the Graveyard, he saw a hurt Litwick. Jake decided to take it in and take care of it. And ever since that day thry have been inseparable.

Personality: Jake is a Peculiar kind of person, He is Nice and is only mean to people who are mean ti him first. He's Witty, creative, clumsy and thinks And does things differently amd more conplex than a normal person would.

Appearance: Black Hair, Red Eyes, pale-ish skin, is short for his age,usually wears black pants, a White T-shirt, and a Thin Black Jacket, and a Fedora with a white feather

Favorite pokemon: Litwick's Whole evolution
Favorite type: Ghost

Moral Alimate: Good

Biography: Jake has always loved dark and creepy places. In his house, his room is the attic. Jake also never had any friends, in school he always got bullied in school for begin the 'Goth Kid'. Jake also got his love for ghost types becuase his family lived near a graveyard, Which was a beacon for ghost type pokemon.

Likes: Candy, battling, ghost type pokemon, creepy things, having friends
Dislikes:Bullies, pokemon behing hurt

I hope this is good enough

Mokko

Also, about the pokemon showdown thing, how would we make it work? not everybody is up at the same time, so, we can't verse each other during the fights, unless I'm mistaken..
I’m afraid that, while Pokemon Showdown might have its flaws when used for roleplaying, I think it would be the best option. The alternative is doing battles in writing, and I don’t see the thrill in describing Pokemon attacks for eight posts in a row. I think we can figure it out, whether it be scheduling battles, or other solutions.

Mokko

As the organizer of this roleplay, I’m obliged to offer everyone proofreading, if they’d like it. If you want me to correct errors in your posts and whatnot, feel free to send your post to me in a DM.
That’s five people, six characters. The roleplaying thread will be up soon.

Also, quick roster... because I love rosters.
Jake: Litwick
Dylan: Murkrow
Allen: Gible
Junie: Vulpix
Kathrine: Oshawott
Harlan: Treecko

comic

As the organizer of this roleplay, I’m obliged to offer everyone proofreading, if they’d like it. If you want me to correct errors in your posts and whatnot, feel free to send your post to me in a DM.
That’s five people, six characters. The roleplaying thread will be up soon.

Also, quick roster... because I love rosters.
Jake: Litwick
Dylan: Murkrow
Allen: Gible
Junie: Vulpix
Kathrine: Oshawott
Harlan: Treecko
no really, guys. he LOVES rosters.
don't take this lightly. he will make so many during this rp.
so many

comic

Damn, you'd make a good DM, you'd have been better with starting fiction rp.
even though i'm kicking off the sequel, Mok and i both work off each other and are sorta... co-dependant in these things, as we've been roleplaying for a few years i think, now. so Mok will also be running the sequel to Fiction.
from the shadows.
manipulating the plot.
mwahaha

Name: Thomas (Tom) Bluestone

Starter Pokemon:
Goomy ~ Slimey
How Starter Pokemon was Met: In his hometown, Tom was a part of the Pokémon Fan Club, which, under rule form the Chairman, prided itself on its love for collecting cute Pokémon to use in Contests. Many of the club's members would catch wild Pokémon and return to show them off, normally focusing those with exaggerated rodent-like or feline-like features, such as Pikachu or Meowth. When Tom brought a Goomy that he found wandering the forest, seemingly lost, he was immediately ostracized from the Fan Club, as many of the other Trainers were off-put by the Dragon type's goofy face and slimey complexion. Feeling bad for the Goomy, Tom decided to make him his partner.

Favorite Pokemon: Shaymin
Favorite Type: Grass

Appearance: Tom has an average build for his age, but is on the skinnier side due to his lack lifelong of caloric-dense foods. He stands at around 6'0," and has a pale complexion, though never appearing sickly or ghostlike. Tom has layered sandy blond hair that falls to just above his ears and has a natural wave to it. His eyes are a dark blue.
Clothing: Tom strives for simplicity in his style. He wears a loose, but not ill-fitting, white v-neck shirt and torn blue jeans, which he likes due to their rustic look. In addition, he wears a pair of brown leather hiking boots, in case he encounters rough terrain. He dons a strangely shaped pendant around his neck, which he keeps for the oddity factor.

Personality: Due to growing up rather poor, Tom has always had an appreciation for even the smallest acts of kindness. He has learned to thank people thoroughly and be exceedingly generous in his own life. However, due to this, Tom is cautious when meeting new people, afraid of misjudging their intentions. Although this cynicism does not keep him from being social or making friends, he does not open up as easily as others might.

Moral Alignment: Good

Goals: Although Tom isn't exactly sure what path he wants to take with his journey yet, his ultimate goal is to "make something of himself," not so much for the glory, but for the feeling of success after coming from nothing.
Biography: Tom was raised hovering around poverty line, though his parents worked hard to make sure he never was truly in need of any basic resources. His father worked a variety odd jobs, many of which included assisting as a crew member on ships that brought products to and from other regions. Although he was away a lot, intending to provide for his family as best as he could, he always made sure to spend time with his only son and wife. His mother volunteered at the local Pokémon Center, using what few medical skills she had to help sick Pokémon and people. As Tom grew older, he grew increasingly aware of his family's plight and desired to leave home, seeing as it was his only way to avoid being stricken with a sever lack of money for the rest of his life. His parents agreed to allow him to go on a journey if, should he return home within the year, he would promise to work to help provide for the family.
Likes: Kind people, cute Pokémon, alternative rock music, swimming, the outdoors
Dislikes: Spicy foods, horror movies, Ghost type Pokémon

Mokko

Name: Thomas (Tom) Bluestone

Starter Pokemon:
Goomy ~ Slimey
How Starter Pokemon was Met: In his hometown, Tom was a part of the Pokémon Fan Club, which, under rule form the Chairman, prided itself on its love for collecting cute Pokémon to use in Contests. Many of the club's members would catch wild Pokémon and return to show them off, normally focusing those with exaggerated rodent-like or feline-like features, such as Pikachu or Meowth. When Tom brought a Goomy that he found wandering the forest, seemingly lost, he was immediately ostracized from the Fan Club, as many of the other Trainers were off-put by the Dragon type's goofy face and slimey complexion. Feeling bad for the Goomy, Tom decided to make him his partner.

Favorite Pokemon: Shaymin
Favorite Type: Grass

Appearance: Tom has an average build for his age, but is on the skinnier side due to his lack lifelong of caloric-dense foods. He stands at around 6'0," and has a pale complexion, though never appearing sickly or ghostlike. Tom has layered sandy blond hair that falls to just above his ears and has a natural wave to it. His eyes are a dark blue.
Clothing: Tom strives for simplicity in his style. He wears a loose, but not ill-fitting, white v-neck shirt and torn blue jeans, which he likes due to their rustic look. In addition, he wears a pair of brown leather hiking boots, in case he encounters rough terrain. He dons a strangely shaped pendant around his neck, which he keeps for the oddity factor.

Personality: Due to growing up rather poor, Tom has always had an appreciation for even the smallest acts of kindness. He has learned to thank people thoroughly and be exceedingly generous in his own life. However, due to this, Tom is cautious when meeting new people, afraid of misjudging their intentions. Although this cynicism does not keep him from being social or making friends, he does not open up as easily as others might.

Moral Alignment: Good

Goals: Although Tom isn't exactly sure what path he wants to take with his journey yet, his ultimate goal is to "make something of himself," not so much for the glory, but for the feeling of success after coming from nothing.
Biography: Tom was raised hovering around poverty line, though his parents worked hard to make sure he never was truly in need of any basic resources. His father worked a variety odd jobs, many of which included assisting as a crew member on ships that brought products to and from other regions. Although he was away a lot, intending to provide for his family as best as he could, he always made sure to spend time with his only son and wife. His mother volunteered at the local Pokémon Center, using what few medical skills she had to help sick Pokémon and people. As Tom grew older, he grew increasingly aware of his family's plight and desired to leave home, seeing as it was his only way to avoid being stricken with a sever lack of money for the rest of his life. His parents agreed to allow him to go on a journey if, should he return home within the year, he would promise to work to help provide for the family.
Likes: Kind people, cute Pokémon, alternative rock music, swimming, the outdoors
Dislikes: Spicy foods, horror movies, Ghost type Pokémon
Nice character sheet. Accepted.
And with that, I’m gonna go ahead and set this to closed. For now. Maybe we can take more people later. We’ll see how things play out.

Also, @Zman890 your post has a few errors. There’s nothing wrong with an error here or there, but try to be more careful in the future, okay? :3
A bit more detail would also be appreciated.

Mokko

Oh yeah sorry still trying to figure out how I’m gonna do this.
Also haven’t been feeling well in the past few days.
Hey Gamerblam- I understand you’re sick, we’ve all been there. I hate to be blunt, but it’d be appreciated if your posts could have a bit more detail in the future.

Anyhoo, I’m tapping up a reply to the roleplay right now.