• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Z: The Beginning and End.

Discussion:https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-z-discussion-the-beginning-and-end.16928/#post-495696
Welcome to Lumiose City, Capital of Kalos! Seems you'll be just flying in when you get this message, or, if you already live here, at home. Swing on over to my lab to collect a starter. You can still grab one if you already have a Pokemon. Hope to see you there! -Professer Sycamore.
That's the letter the postman delivered to you. Ah, your first day as a Pokemon trainer is today! Time to get going into the new expanse of Kalos. Here are some of the locations there(This will keep being updated, and this is the order we travel in.): Lumiose City, Kalos Plains, Flower Road, Allum Town, Dendie Forest, Santalune City, Santalune Forest(West), Hitop City, Hitop Valley, Expanse Tunnnel.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tommy ran through the streets of Lumiose, and not too far behind him was Cody, his Snivy. "Wow! That was a crazy plane ride! And all the way from Nimbassa City, right Cody?" He asked, stopping and stretching. Cody nodded, jumping up and down. "Now, the letter from Sycamore had the location. Lumiose City south, by the Pokemon Center and Lysandere Café. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Let's go!" Tommy said, running there. Cody jumped onto his shoulder.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jason left the plane for Kalos and smiled. He breathed the fresh air and said,"Well, here we are Inferno!" A golden Charmander hopped of the plane and happily cried,"Charm! Charmander!" Jason scooped Inferno into his arms and perched him with Jason's head between Inferno's legs. Then he began marching towards Professor Sycamore's lab. "If I recall correctly, he should be around here," he said and then bumped into someone. Inferno landed safely but Jason fell on the ground.

(Im trying to make an opening to meet someone)

Tommy was knocked over by a new trainer. He got up. "Hey, you okay?" He said. Cody, being knocked off, jumped back onto Tommy's shoulder. "Sni!"(Sup.) he said to the Charmander. "Sni Snivy, sni!"(Name's Cody, what's yours?) he asked.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jason rubbed his head and got back up. "Charmander. Char charman!" (My name is Inferno. It's nice to meet you!) Inferno said. Jason looked at the Pokemon stangely. He looked back at Tommy and asked,"Yeah I'm alright. Sorry for bumping into you, I was excited and wasn't looking. Anyways, I'm Jason and he's Inferno. We were heading to Professor Sycamore's lab. What were you doing?" He hoped that he would make a friend, since he had never been to Kalos before. Jason looked back at Inferno and thought,"Maybe I'll get along with people like he does."

"Yep! Me and Cody are heading there because we got a letter from the Professer." He said. "Snivy!"(Pleasure to meet you.) He said. "Anyway, looks like that's it." He said, pointing to the building with Poke'Ball statues in the front.

Luke was dashing as fast as possible to the Pokemon Lab, eager to get a Kalos Starter from Professor Sycamore. As he dashed inside he stopped, catching his breath, before jogging over to a woman in a lab coat.

"I'm here for my Pokemon, Professor..." Luke said, Purrly, Luke's Purloin, walking inside and looking around.

"Oh, um...I'm not the professor. I'm just an assistant. Professor Sycamore! A boy is here for a Pokemon!" the assistant announced, before an adult male walked in the room, his hair being stylishly messy.

"Oh, Hello. You must be one of the trainers who came to get a Pokemon, am I correct? Luke, is it?" Professor Sycamore said, as he looked at the small boy, questioningly.

Luke nodded his head, not liking to talk to strangers, or random people he just met, unless he had to. Sycamore then called out the Pokemon to choose from, one by one.

"Chespin, Fenniken, and Froakie! We have a trainer here!" Sycamore shouted, as three figures came from the upstairs room.

One was a grass type, with three leaves on its head, and large claws on its feet. The green coloring around its head made it look as if it was wearing a hood. It hopped down the stairs, one foot by one foot, and plopping to the floor, waving its arms in the air. The next one was on four legs, looking like a fox almost, and it was a tannish orange, that had a nice crimson red in its ears. It galloped down the stairs, meeting Luke with a smile. Then the last one, a blue and white one, with a white scarf looking substance, that seemed to bounce a bit, hopped down the stairs on all fours, but flipped off the last stair, landing like a ninja, before appearing on two legs, making Luke immediately like it. It's eyes were wide, and it easily resembled a frog. Luke didn't hesitate before picking it up, and hugging it, whispering to the Froakie,

"I hope we can become great friends."

Luke pulled away from the hug, and looked at the Professor.

"I'll take this one." he said, before being handed a Pokeball.

Luke returned the frog Pokemon to its Pokeball and smiled at it. A new companion, going by the name of Froakie. Then Sycamore dug into his Pockets, about to grab a Pokedex and Pokeballs.

Seeing somebody already there, he dashed in. "Sup, my name is Tommy." He said to the newcomer. Professer Sycamore set down the Pokedex and Poke'Balls on the table next to Luke. He also replaced the Froakie with another. "Okay, I already know what I'm choosing. And that's Froakie!" He said, picking him up. Professer Sycamore set down the Poke'Balls and Pokedex next to him. I remember that group. The one of five trainers... Oops, losing time." He said. "Also, Kalos has had some major changes in the past 3 years. So many new places and towns. The map has completely changed!" Said the Professer.

Luke looked kind of startled by the boy who just so suddenly introduced himself, and a frown was plastered onto Luke's face again.

"Hey." Luke said, not sure what else to say.

"What?" Asked Tommy. Tommy reached in his pocket and pulled out a Houndoom Chocolate bar, one of the rarest and most expensive chocolates in the region. Tommy wondered why this trainer was mad. He just thought: what?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jason looked at the building and then saw someone walk in. Then, Tommy rushed inside, too. "Guess I better catch up," Jason thought. He got Inferno's hand and began rushing towards the building. Once he got in, he saw Tommy and another boy talking. Then, Professor Sycamore walked into the room and changed a Pokéball. "Professor, I got a note saying to come to Kalos and meet you. I'm from Kanto, but I read about the Pokémon you give out, can I get a Froakie?" Jason asked. The professor nodded and told Jason while handing him a Pokéball,"Yes, I remember you. Jason correct? Well, I don't think Froakie has ever been so popular. You're the third one to choose him!" Jason took the Pokéball and blushed as he thought of how unoriginal he was. Inferno looked angry and shot an ember to Jason's face which darked it. "Ow. Sorry for dragging you Inferno, but do you have to burn me?" he asked. "CHARMANDER CHAR CHAR!" Inferno shouted (SERIOUSLY! YOU COULD'VE TAKEN OUT MY ARM!) Jason put his hands in a defensive position and released his new Pokémon. "Jeez, you don't have to be so rude about it, anyways, meet your new friend! Would you like a name?" he asked Froakie. Froakie thought about it for a bit and then answered ,"Froa. Froakie." (Sure. That would be cool.) Jason smiled and asked,"Alright then... how about Dakuhi?" Dakuhi nodded and then turned his head to Inferno's direction and waved. "Froak. Froakie?" (Nice to meet you. What's your name?) he asked Inferno. "Char. Char, man." (Inferno. Nice to meet you, too.) While the two Pokémon were talking to each other, Jason turned two the other two trainers. "Sorry for choosing the same Pokémon as you guys, I hope it doesn't bother you. I know, how about a battle? It would be a free for all between all our Froakies," he suggested. Dakuhi and Inferno got interested and looked at their trainer.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James looked out over the Kalos land. His plane was descending. "Look, Oliver. There it is. Kalos." Oliver, his trusted pal since all those years ago back in Unova smiled. He looked out the window. "Dewott! Dew-ott! (Whoa, cool!)" Oliver said to James, "A new region, a new adventure! I wonder who we'll meet here."

The plane landed. James stepped out onto the tarmac. "It feels great, Oliver!" he said as they ran to the terminal, and later to the city. James and Oliver were in awe. They rushed to Professor Sycamore's lab. James and Oliver blasted through the door to the lab. Sycamore was standing there, expecting him.

"Hi, James." He said. "Nice to meet you." He was holding six Pokeballs and an upgraded Pokedex. "You're all set!" Sycamore said. "Just one more thing." Sycamore through out three Pokeballs. "Here in Kalos, you can choose between Fennekin, Chespin, and Froakie." Sycamore said.

James analyzed them all, before deciding on Froakie, the water type. "Nice to meet you Froakie, I'm James." He said to Froakie. Oliver smiled and waved at the Froakie. James decided to name Froakie, "Charlie". He ran out the lab. "Bye sycamore! See you soon!" He yelled as he took a deep breath of the Kalos sky!

"Dewott, Ott ott, dew! (Nice to meet you Charlie. I've known James for years, he's a good trainer!)" Oliver said to Charlie. Charlie smiled, and nodded. Charlie picked James as well. James took off the hood of his hoodie, and off he ran.

((He ran so fast, he might bump into someone))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Eh, I've seen more insane turnouts." Said Tommy. And he had. Just back in Unova, five people took Tepig while he and his friend took Snivy and Oshawott. Good times. Then, he checked the town map. "Holy Mew! That is a LOT of locations." Gasped Tommy.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
James ran through the plaza of Lumious City. He liked the big city, but he, and Oliver, liked the beach more. Oliver and James surfed somehow. "Ready for an adventure guys?" James asked his Pokemon

"Dewott! (You bet I am!)" Oliver replied. Then, Charlie replied. "Froakie!-Fro! (Let's go).

"We're going to train hard, guys!" James said. Off they went. They started on Route 13, the quickest way to get to the beach, he thought.

"Hey! Jason and Luke! We should head to the Kalos Feilds. That's the quickest way to the Santalune gym. We can battle in the Feilds too." He said, sending out Froakie. "I'll call you... Micheal!" Said Tommy. Froakie nodded, exchanged a few words with Cody, and jumped onto Tommy's right shoulder, while Cody went of his left.
((Also, this Rp doesn't follow the original Kalos map, @Just A Lonely Oshawott . Check the top of Ther Rp thread for the list of current locations. But I'm fine with you going to the beach for now.))

AJ just got down from the plane to Kalos from Hoenn, he was going to Lumious City to get his new Kalos starter, AJ was new to the region so he was a little nervous of the surrounding people. When he got to the lab, he went to find Professor Syncamore or a Lab Assistant, He then noticed the three pokeballs on the table, AJ tried to take one when suddenly Drago his Bagon popped out of his pokeball and tried to stop him "Bagon, Bagon Ba !!!!", "I just want to have a quick look thats all Drago . . ." AJ replied, he stopped himself from touching the pokeballs on the table when he noticed the door behind him opened, Professor Syncamore stepped in the room and saw AJ at the table "It seems you've found the Starters, Im Professor Syncamore and who might you be young Trainer ?" asked Professor Syncamore, AJ replied in a low toned voice "Im AJ, from the Hoenn region, this is my partner Drago, Im supposed to be here to earn my new starter pokemon from you professor." after AJ finished Professor Syncamore sent out all three pokemons in the pokeballs, a Fennekin, a Froakie and a Chespin appeared "These are the Kalos Starters Fennekin, Chespin and Froakie choose your pick AJ" said the Professor, AJ looked at all the three pokemons and noticed the Chespin was really quiet and not like the excited Fennekin and Froakie, "I'll take Chespin on my adventure Professor, he seems like my type" said AJ and he was handed over a pokedex too. After he took Chespin and got his Pokedex from the Lab he went to a local hotel and reserved a room to stay.

---A Few Moments Later---

AJ, Chespin and Drago decided to explore the Region and went to the Kalos Fields on his way he saw three trainers with thier starters ". . . I dont want to get attention so you guys should lay low a little" Drago and Chespin followd AJ's instruction but Chespin didnt want to be alone like AJ so he tried to make eye contact and get attention with a Froakie on the shoulder of a trainer infront of him, AJ and Drago didnt know what Chespin was doing so they kept on walking and tried to pass the trainers quietly
(Im trying to sneak through you guys but Chespin made you guys noticed thats what im going for)

Last edited:
"Hey look! A Chespin!" Said Tommy, pointing to it. Then he saw a trainer with a Bagon sneaking by. "Hey! Wassup?" He asked. Cody and Micheal ran up to them, happy to see new faces.

AJ turned towards the trainer and nervously replied "Oh . . . Hi there friend, Im AJ this is my buddy Drago and this little 'rascal' is Chespin i just got him from Professor Syncamore . . . Who might you be"
Drago looked at the Froakie with curriousity and tried to made friends with it "Bagon !! Ba BA !!" it greeted the Froakie, Chespin is still being quiet and shy like it was, "So where are you heading to friend ?" asked AJ

"Well, my name is Tommy, and this is Micheal!" He said, pointing to Froakie. "And this is Cody!" He said, pointing to Snivy. "Me and some of my friends are going to Santalune City!" He said. Micheal and Cody went up to Bagon. "Froa."(Sup.) he said. "Snivy sni."(Whausup?) Cody asked.